Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,924 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:35 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4662113 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) ... (5670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2019
franksam2009:
you just said it all boss,. Sometimes I wonder if all these guys thinks with their brain lol

I recall an experience in the past where I picked up some lowlife bitch, there were actually four of them from gbagada to ketu.

En-route, one lit a cigarette without asking,
I had to correct that abnormality with a stern voice and look and the punishment was no AC anymore as I need to rid the car off the smell of cigarettes for the next rider.

At drop off, trip was 2500 as a result of surge of 1.4 or so. Bitches were giving me 1500 insisting that's what they saw before requesting the trip.

To cut the whole story short, they paid me my complete money after much argument and clarification and almost exchanging blows.

I made it clear to them that they shouldn't use uber next time if they don't have the money, it's not meant for everybody.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
LCWind:
I earn pretty good money in this business but I can't pretend that all is well just bcoz I want to mind my business
which is the very mentality that has kept Nigeria where it is today. The FAHRENZ mentality.
" the I don't give a Bleep to the ills in the system provided I'm still navigating my way to comfort"

forgetting that if we all come together and challenge the ills, everyone wins and everyone navigates to that same comfort with less stress.

Bro. You aren't even up to one tenth a pain in the ass like the riders I make money through with these mumbo jumbo you keep typing. Your write ups can't make me money. I can't even spare a thought to reply your nonsense. All I'm worried about right now is how to stay online for the next 3 hrs, complete the remaining 3 trips and collect my 10,400 from taxify.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
franksam2009:
I am not even on ehailing, me way no even get drivers license, my car have been parked for 2 months plus now., . What I was fighting 4 is for other drivers out there..but since u guys Don't understand me point,. Make una continue una posting

message me, let's see if there's anything I can do.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
chucsmoore:
Lol. There is nothing not like Smartness is this context. I call it a learning process bro. A man who stops learning is a dead man!
Okay, rephrasing... Know when to pass the car on and get another, then you won't end up spending half of your earnings on repairs. Ehailing cars should be treated like oloshos, no strings attached

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2019
Fahrenz:
Bro. You aren't even up to one tenth a pain in the ass like the riders I make money through with these mumbo jumbo you keep typing. Your write ups can't make me money. I can't even spare a thought to reply your nonsense. All I'm worried about right now is how to stay online for the next 3 hrs, complete the remaining 3 trips and collect my 10,400 from taxify.

Please chase your bonus, I know you have rents to pay.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
deedee44:

Okay, rephrasing... Know when to pass the car on and get another, then you won't end up spending half of your earnings on repairs. Ehailing cars should be treated like oloshos, no strings attached
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

message me, let's see if there's anything I can do.

I just did, on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2019
LCWind:

I recall an experience in the past where I picked up some lowlife bitch, there were actually four of them from gbagada to ketu.

En-route, one lit a cigarette without asking,
I had to correct that abnormality with a stern voice and look and the punishment was no AC anymore as I need to rid the car off the smell of cigarettes for the next rider.

At drop off, trip was 2500 as a result of surge of 1.4 or so. Bitches were giving me 1500 insisting that's what they saw before requesting the trip.

To cut the whole story short, they paid me my complete money after much argument and clarification and almost exchanging blows.

I made it clear to them that they shouldn't use uber next time if they don't have the money, it's not meant for everybody.

4! Lol, u will hearing oya! Bring ur 400... So dislike it when riders gather money after trip, but I manage to crack a smile within, its part of payment. grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
LCWind:

Please chase your bonus, I know you have rents to pay.

Fahrenz:
started as a driver driving for someone

Naa, he doesn't. He answered an old question today grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
gazzuz:

weld the bloody brainbox to the frame. It's so simple, I wonder why you guys don't do it.
soooo welding very soon.grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2019
Epphy:

anything to clutch on to, he desperately will. But he still remains a fuckinh hypocrite.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2019
Fahrenz:
Hope u re done with the 3 trips now....

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
julietromeo:

Nice one...congrats

Where you dey since

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
Epphy:

Rent s
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
dru23:

Not a civic 03 to 05 .. That car should be the official car for uber ..

What happened to almighty Elantra?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
Epphy:

Nice one...congrats

Where you dey since
Baba I dey ooo. I was not around during juicy December period. Was busy with a project but back now fully. Its gonna be a prosperous 2019.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 6:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
Coming from where I went to install vehicle tracker for a client at AKILO, I say make i pass billings way. Omo no be small thing guys all parked looking for request while some are busy gisting. NA WA O. It's well.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2019
chucsmoore:
Coming from where I went to install vehicle tracker for a client at AKILO, I say make i pass billings way. Omo no be small thing guys all parked looking for request while some are busy gisting. NA WA O. It's well.
Wait ooo...i can see golf 4 in d pic. Uber/ taxify don dey accept am?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
chucsmoore:

Lazy Nigerian youths grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2019
Cars 45 is very close to there. Some wants to sell their cars and Inspection
chucsmoore:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2019
AjStylles:
How Gazzuzz Nearly Ripped Me Off 50k!

Ordinarily, I wouldn't put this here because I know the normal Nigerian syndrome of always attacking people when you criticize those they hero worship. But anyways, who cares.

The major reason I decided to put this out here is that I believe that as this Gazzuzz is a known mechanic on this Nairaland, a lot of people might have have fallen for his antics thinking that he is a pro and all that. Many people take whatever he says as the final and thats why he feeds and preys on the gullible.

Recently I contacted gazzuzz that my corolla was vandalized and I needed repairs to be done on it. He asked me what was taken in it. I told him that I lost my brainbox and all four power window controllers. I now told him I needed them replaced and requested the price for everything. Gazzuzz told me that he changes brainbox with 50,000 and Power windows for 30,000. Total of 80,000! As usual with his antics, he was making subtle statements to make me feel that what he does is different from what others does and he is this perfect mechanic. If you observe, most of his threads is always about Kazeem this and that. I became weak in the spirit. Because I thought that I really lost a lot to this armed robbers. I felt that as he is an "Authority" in this line, what he says is the truth.

3 days ago, I decided to use my hand and make some research. Guess what? I went to First Gate at Agidinbi based on a friends recommendation. Come and see Sea of Mechanics looking for work! With only 30,000, I was able to replace all the power windows and the brainbox! With extra 5k, I changed the back glass that was broken! Aint God a miracle worker?

This implies that Gazzuzz was actually willing to rip me off by a whole 50k!

Like I said earlier, am putting this out here for others to learn from my experience. Most of these Lagos mechnics are armed robbers and thieves! Please Nairalanders, always use your hand and do some research. Do not allow petty mechanics to rip you off. That they know a thing or two about the computronics of cars does not make them to be better than those without formal education. Ask questions always and look for other alternatives.

Most of these so called mechanics we look down as road sides or Kazeems are actually better than the so called experts. The so called experts will use packaging and rip you off your hard earned cash. If not that I was willing to step out and ask questions, I would have been boxed into a corner by this huge ripoff called Gazzuzz.

N.B
To those who hero worship him always, have you ever wondered if he really gives a fvck about you or just sees you another cash cow that vomits money for him? Have you taken your time to research on what he sells to you and there validity? Or just because he can speak English and knows one or two about car computronics, every other person is a Kazeem like he paints them? If were to go by his logic, how come a so called Kazeem saved me from his daylight robbery?

you bought stolen parts. You are ignored.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stake2odds: 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2019
AjStylles:

Ordinarily, I wouldn't put this here because I know the normal Nigerian syndrome of always attacking people when you criticize those they hero worship. But anyways, who cares.

The major reason I decided to put this out here is that I believe that as this Gazzuzz is a known mechanic on this Nairaland, a lot of people might have have fallen for his antics thinking that he is a pro and all that. Many people take whatever he says as the final and thats why he feeds and preys on the gullible.

Recently I contacted gazzuzz that my corolla was vandalized and I needed repairs to be done on it. He asked me what was taken in it. I told him that I lost my brainbox and all four power window controllers. I now told him I needed them replaced and requested the price for everything. Gazzuzz told me that he changes brainbox with 50,000 and Power windows for 30,000. Total of 80,000! As usual with his antics, he was making subtle statements to make me feel that what he does is different from what others does and he is this perfect mechanic. If you observe, most of his threads is always about Kazeem this and that. I became weak in the spirit. Because I thought that I really lost a lot to this armed robbers. I felt that as he is an "Authority" in this line, what he says is the truth.

3 days ago, I decided to use my hand and make some research. Guess what? I went to First Gate at Agidinbi based on a friends recommendation. Come and see Sea of Mechanics looking for work! With only 30,000, I was able to replace all the power windows and the brainbox! With extra 5k, I changed the back glass that was broken! Aint God a miracle worker?

Like I said earlier, am putting this out here for others to learn from my experience. Most of these Lagos mechnics are armed robbers and thieves! Please Nairalanders, always use your hand and do some research. Do not allow petty mechanics to rip you off. That they know a thing or two about the computronics of cars does not make them to be better than those without formal education. Ask questions always and look for other alternatives.

Most of these so called mechanics we look down as road sides or Kazeems are actually better than the so called experts. The so called experts will use packaging and rip you off your hard earned cash. If not that I was willing to step out and ask questions, I would have been boxed into a corner by this huge ripoff called Gazzuzz.

N.B
To those who hero worship him always, have you ever wondered if he really gives a fvck about you or just sees you another cash cow that vomits money for him? Have you taken your time to research on what he sells to you and there validity? Or just because he can speak English and knows one or two about car computronics, every other person is a Kazeem like he paints them? If were to go by his logic, how come a so called Kazeem saved me from his daylight robbery?

I am not a fan of gazzuzz because of the kind of words and vulgar language he uses all over the thread but I respect his technical prowes from following his threads, the fact thay the price is different doesn't mean he tried to reap you off, I have 6 vehicles on the ehailing platform, 2 of them are 2012 Corolla which I bought from my banks auction and they are in very good condition, 2 weeks ago one of the corolla was vandalized, I sent my mech to ladipo to inquire for the cost of part and it came to a total of 364k, for some reasons I wasn't comfortable with the guy when he brought them, it seems like he stole them from another vehicle, I paid his transport and dashed him additional 5k, I contacted Toyota Nigeria (elizade) and total cost of repairs was 1. 2m, yes that much. Anyway I forwarded it to the insurance company and they took the vehicle e after investigation and fixed it, they just returned the vehicle yesterday evening with everything fixed, I saw the invoice in the vehicle, they eventually fixed it for 970k, that's a 3rd price. If you were in my position, would you say toyota tried to reap me off? Or the third company that finally fixed it tried to reap me off since it's also higher than the 364k from ladipo,. Price difference is not enough reason to accuse him of extortion, please take this down to avoid another series of back and forth clashes. Thank you.

21 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2019
julietromeo:

Done Ma nigga.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fahrenz: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2019
AjStylles:

N.B
50k is daylight robbery? Gerrarahia with your coins. You just wan trend. grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
AjStylles:

N.B
Let me start by asking if YOMI CASUAL charges the same like road side kazeem?
Does raydronautoparts charge like road side kazeem?
Does Bayo Omoboriowo charge like road side kazeem?
Does TFC sell their meat pie the same price like road side seller?
Guess he didn't put gun on your head to buy the items yet you claimed he wanted to rip you off.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
Stake2odds:

I am not a fan of gazzuzz because of the kind of words and vulgar language he uses all over the thread but I respect his technical prowes from following his threads, the fact thay the price is different doesn't mean he tried to reap you off, I have 6 vehicles on the ehailing platform, 2 of them are 2012 Corolla which I bought from my banks auction and they are in very good condition, 2 weeks ago one of the corolla was vandalized, I sent my mech to ladipo to inquire for the cost of part and it came to a total of 364k, for some reasons I wasn't comfortable with the guy when he brought them, it seems like he stole them from another vehicle, I paid his transport and dashed him additional 5k, I contacted Toyota Nigeria (elizade) and total cost of repairs was 1. 2m, yes that much. Anyway I forwarded it to the insurance company and they took the vehicle e after investigation and fixed it, they just returned the vehicle yesterday evening with everything fixed, I saw the invoice in the vehicle, they eventually fixed it for 970k, that's a 3rd price. If you were in my position, would you say toyota tried to reap me off? Or the third company that finally fixed it tried to reap me off since it's also higher than the 364k from ladipo,. Price difference is not enough reason to accuse him of extortion, please take this down to avoid another series of back and forth clashes. Thank you.
the figures you are calling is just wow!!!!, Did they vandalised the whole car with engine or what? Was it parked inside a compound or at the drivers resident?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
shollywendy1:

Wait ooo...i can see golf 4 in d pic. Uber/ taxify don dey accept am?
maybe grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
Chuwaa:

What happened to almighty Elantra?

Omo elantra is getting too expensive to be using for uber ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hope gazzuzz has taken this case up for defamation.
Guess this should be one of the car dealers that you exposed but bittered by your actions. And I don't know why people are out to destroy someone that is doing good.
https://www.nairaland.com/4956645/how-gazzuzz-nearly-scammed-ripped#74701690

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LCWind(m): 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
AjStylles:

N.B

Those parts were absolutely stolen. However, 80k was on the high side.

A complete set of window controller is within 15-18k and brain box 30k-35k.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
frugal:

No, it's not. Looks better than a corolla.

Dru23 pls stop promoting this car. It will soon flood Lagos roads and prices might likely go up if you keep at it. Enjoy your investment secretly grin

Lol .. You are rite .. Days of spending up to 1.2m for tokunbo cars are over bro ... but funny enough self the civic 03 to 05 can cost a pretty penny ... bullet proof engines my brother... can't go wrong with a civic... I bought another one with only 90k miles.. If u take proper care if it ,it will now last you extra, extra years more ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) ... (5670) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.