Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:05 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4661664 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) ... (5670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
pope191:

Deh put d money together 200 naira each... Dat kind of trip u drive with straight face and get intense trying tp get to destination on time. Almost want to burst out when the rider sitting beside you turn the stereo to personal use.

Smile boss! Better dayz ahead
Lolzz, no be small thing they even command me to open boot so they can park their bags. No be their fault, they for try am with those yellow cabs in front the UBA bank
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
Richdee1:

Sakamaje.... Grin grin grin
What's sakamanje?
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin grin grin
Thread taking over by ...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Richdee1(m): 1:22am On Jan 23, 2019
Gentlelife50:
What's sakamanje? grin
Lip sealed Lipsealed Lip sealed...... Gazzuzz has d answer

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 4:17am On Jan 23, 2019
Ouse pls what's d lowest rating on Uber that can got 1 block?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dejidotun2000(m): 4:53am On Jan 23, 2019
Some people's perception is their reality.
The are oblivious to the absolute reality.
The driver may be in a better position than them financially and otherwise but if they can scrounge money to pay for that ride or even if someone is paying for them, then they are the lord and master of that poor driver.
Alvin007:

I wouldn’t go with this word...coz some only pretend to belong to the class...that class of perception.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 8:00am On Jan 23, 2019
E be like say winch they worry the car. Made same noise this morning, after 10mins it stopped. Now mechanic for ladipo just they look me like say wetin this one they talk after driving it round
franksam2009:
bro 2moro please update us on what the problem is Biko,

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by frugal(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2019
dejidotun2000:
Some people's perception is their reality.
The are oblivious to the absolute reality.
The driver may be in a better position than them financially and otherwise but if they can scrounge money to pay for that ride or even if someone is paying for them, then they are the lord and master of that poor driver.

It's self esteem issues.

Have you noticed that wealthy riders always treat you with respect? They see you as equals, which truthfully you are. Especially riders based outside the country. I speak from experience cos I drive too every once in a while when I need to exercise.

Only unexposed riders treat you otherwise. Again, self esteem ish - not used to the idea of being driven around like a boss.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2019
another one given out to one of us, wish him luck. 2011 nissan sunny 90,000km.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:19am On Jan 23, 2019
frugal:

It's self esteem issues.

Have you noticed that wealthy riders always treat you with respect? They see you as equals, which truthfully you are. Especially riders based outside the country. I speak from experience cos I drive too every once in a while when I need to exercise.

Only unexposed riders treat you otherwise. Again, self esteem ish - not used to the idea of being driven around like a boss.

excellent observation.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 8:51am On Jan 23, 2019
You're very correct, some of those ones that will collect fare from their boyfriend, when they get to destination are the worst.

P.S driving is not an exercise

frugal:

It's self esteem issues.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:04am On Jan 23, 2019
mistadayo:
E be like say winch they worry the car. Made same noise this morning, after 10mins it stopped. Now mechanic for ladipo just they look me like say wetin this one they talk after driving it round
Fi ese ile to grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:12am On Jan 23, 2019
mistadayo:
hahaha grin grin grin grin I told you so, the mechanic will soon start guessing what and what to change now

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:18am On Jan 23, 2019
[
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:42am On Jan 23, 2019
The way drivers dey abuse people's car really baffles me, I saw one 2012 camry in a mechanic shop where I went to adjust my brake , it's an Uber car the engine is almost gone, after working on the engine d old engine oil which is as black as charcoal was returned back to d engine,. Las Las d engine was still making the knocking sound, d guy sat der for over 30min thinking, he couldn't call d owner, I asked d mechanic when was d last time he changed the oil, nd I was shocked when he said last year October, can u imagine?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2019
Stealth100:

The boldened is usually under emphasized. I have been on the platform for 2yrs now, these days I simply don't care whether any rider enjoy themselves As long as my car is clean and in good shape.

I'm not happy with the fares enough to want to hold any convo with you. I start thinking about how much little is going to be calculated for the trip the moment I start the trip.I

I don't care about rating, even though you're not supposed to rate me low for anything unrelated to me picking you up and droping you at your destination in a comfortable and clean car.

The amount you pay is directly proportional to the services you get. You paid more in 2014 and got a better service. You pay half of that amount in 2019 and get half the quality of service.
This is common sense!
This is logic!

And inflation no come down but up since 2014 til date

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 10:02am On Jan 23, 2019
franksam2009:
The way drivers dey abuse people's car really baffles me, I saw one 2012 camry in a mechanic shop where I went to adjust my brake , it's an Uber car the engine is almost gone, after working on the engine d old engine oil which is as black as charcoal was returned back to d engine,. Las Las d engine was still making the knocking sound, d guy sat der for over 30min thinking, he couldn't call d owner, I asked d mechanic when was d last time he changed the oil, nd I was shocked when he said last year October, can u imagine?

That driver will not make heaven

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 10:05am On Jan 23, 2019
He has dismantled the two front tyres o. He said my bushing is bad, my brake disc don chop, and the side that is making noise hub don spoil. Hub to 6k, bushing one side 2500, disc both 5k. 13500 don go like that.
franksam2009:
hahaha grin grin grin grin I told you so, the mechanic will soon start guessing what and what to change now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2019
franksam2009:
Maybe he's using extended performance lubricant.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2019
chillex8:

My cerato is still running on 1 service since last year october, it's yet to do the 25,000km mark and no sludge or darkening of the oil.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
For car a/c's with high mileage and small leaks.

https://www.nairaland.com/4949154/c-refrigerant-high-mileage-vehicles.

Www.gazzuzz.com

Mainland lagos

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HRtechnique: 10:23am On Jan 23, 2019
franksam2009:

What do you think could be the problem.
Could it be wheel balancing problem?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 10:26am On Jan 23, 2019
alstarmayo:
You're very correct, some of those ones that will collect fare from their boyfriend, when they get to destination are the worst.

P.S driving is not an exercise

Long hours of driving is actually a silent killer. All ehailing app company should set drivers driving time limit to not more than 9 hours. We must even give uber kudos for having driving time limit... obviously taxify does not care about the health of their drivers and the safety implications to both riders and drivers

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HRtechnique: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2019
mistadayo:
He has dismantled the two front tyres o. He said my bushing is bad, my brake disc don chop, and the side that is making noise hub don spoil. Hub to 6k, bushing one side 2500, disc both 5k. 13500 don go like that.

Okay na. Following.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 10:34am On Jan 23, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

My cerato is still running on 1 service since last year october, it's yet to do the 25,000km mark and no sludge or darkening of the oil.

Na which oil filter you use abeg?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:40am On Jan 23, 2019
Oluwabengz:

Na which oil filter you use abeg?

regular oil filter, swap with new one every 8000km
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Fistop: 10:43am On Jan 23, 2019
Good day fellow partners. I'm forced to bring this issue here. Car owners please avoid this driver known as Gbolahan Anise. The guy is a wicked soul from the pit of hell. I gave him my car in perfect condition to him on October 26 and was forced with the help of policemen from Area M to retrieve my car from him. He was never consistent with my weekly delivery. He was owing me two weeks delivery before I used policemen in collecting my car from him. Before engaging him, he said he had previously worked with Dru. Till now, he has not paid me after writing an undertaking at the police station to pay me all my money before January. He is dubious and fraudulent. His Uber phone number is 0806 651 8504. Car owners, please stay away from him. After collecting my car, I spent almost 100k to put it back to good shape.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 10:46am On Jan 23, 2019
kneo:
TOYOTA CAMRY FOR SALE

PRICE: 1million only (Negotiable)
REASON FOR SELLING: To raise capital for an urgent business.

This money is needed

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by masties2(f): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2019
Experienced Uber and Taxify driver needed for rental.

Toyota Corolla 03/04. 30k weekly.
Location preferably at Shasha, Egbeda, Akonwonjo or Ejigbo.

Must have 2 guarantors that will be verified.

Serious drivers only.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2019
mistadayo:
update me on the results plz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2019
Fistop:
Good day fellow partners. I'm forced to bring this issue here. Car owners please avoid this driver known as Gbolahan Anise. The guy is a wicked soul from the pit of hell. I gave him my car in perfect condition to him on October 26 and was forced with the help of policemen from Area M to retrieve my car from him. He was never consistent with my weekly delivery. He was owing me two weeks delivery before I used policemen in collecting my car from him. Before engaging him, he said he had previously worked with Dru. Till now, he has not paid me after writing an undertaking at the police station to pay me all my money before January. He is dubious and fraudulent. His Uber phone number is 0806 651 8504. Car owners, please stay away from him. After collecting my car, I spent almost 100k to put it back to good shape.
When did he say he worked for me ? And also is his mom a retired teacher? Was he managed under me or he worked under my former bleaching manager ? When he told you he worked for me ,did u ask me why he no longer works for again.. These are the questions that need answers to before you hire driver

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 11:16am On Jan 23, 2019
chillex8:

that's d worst oil a driver will use for ehailing cos he won't be able to change d oil on monthly intervals cos it's costly,. You will just kill your engine for nothing just as the driver did, I also pity those guys using XHP dey Don't know what dey are doing to their engine, XHP is too thick

(1) (2) (3) ... (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) ... (5670) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.