Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4724263 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dicksonadams(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2019
darmilolah:

70-90k depending where you are buying from.

But who ascertain it has finally spoil.

OLUWAKAZEEM ADEKUNLE OSHODI
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hondo007: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2019
segzyndpep:

Very perfect sir..

Thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2019
You need to fix it before going for inspection.
It will be checked both front and back.
franksam2009:
I am talking about the back seat belt hooker,. They said I can only get it in ladipo, nd going there from lekki is so stressful, although the fronts ones are perfect,,, that's why I was trying to know if should change it be4 going for d inspection
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 11:59am On Feb 26, 2019
Abeg ....
How mch b recommended gear oil for mai corolla 06....
I dey hear 16k +5k for filter..
I jst weak...!!!!
Jst a week into dz huzzle !!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2019
Na wa o. No request on taxify since
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sakamanjeh99:
Abeg ....
I jst weak...!!!!

careful what you buy as original oil

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by segzyndpep(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Oga gazzuzz i have been using my car for 1year and i havent change the gear oil before,i hope am not doing anything wrong.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2019
segzyndpep:

Oga gazzuzz i have been using my car for 1year and i havent change the gear oil before,i hope am not doing anything wrong.

If it's bright pink/pink, you are fine.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Hw mch does dz one go for
Hw mny litre s dz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by segzyndpep(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Will check and also come to your workshop when am in town sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by segzyndpep(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Will check and also come to your workshop when am in town sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sholmz: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2019
Please can i use 2000 baby boy for uber and how much will i collect as rental?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
sholmz:

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
mistadayo:
Na wa o. No request on taxify since

He no easy, just finish one trip on uber since 10 & its even on promo, it is well.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Osisie(m): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2019
sholmz:

Yes. Uber only.
10k weekly.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2019
BillGoldberg:

Your papa! That bread kee you there. Useless bread I will drive from Fagba to Alausa and see 700... Is that one bread? Ajo Mmuo.
then leave the platform. What kind if human being are you?Were you raised by your parents?are you a parent? Are you an ex convict? Are you mad ni?did a maD man sleep with your mummy ni? Are you an outcast ? Were you denied love growing up? Are you impotent? Are you lonely? Do you have a small dick? Are you an ogre(even ogres are known to be nice)
did you sleep with your sister?did your daddy rape you? Do you sleep with the neighbours fowL? How do you get by everyday without getting killed, because everytime you're silent here, I'm always thinking someone has iced you sorrowful arsse.
degenerate piece of leftover shitt from last Thursday's soakaway evac.
if your parents are alive, I need you to sue them for bringing a colossal and most negative loser to the world .your mum should've swallowed the semen that became you. Just one gulp and you won't be here insulting people's parents because yours are a failed one. angry angry angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Osisie(m): 2:03pm On Feb 26, 2019
nitigriti:

Exactly sir, the hustle has cast; especially for drivers under rentals

Lol, same gist wey una talk this time last year....."the hustle has cast". Fast forward 2019, some people don buy car.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BillGoldberg: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2019
eherbal:
then leave the platform. What kind if human being are you?Were you raised by your parents?are you a parent? Are you an ex convict? Are you mad ni?did a maD man sleep with your mummy ni? Are you an outcast ? Were you denied love growing up? Are you impotent? Are you lonely? Do you have a small dick? Are you an ogre(even ogres are known to be nice)
did you sleep with your sister?did your daddy rape you? Do you sleep with the neighbours fowL? How do you get by everyday without getting killed, because everytime you're silent here, I'm always thinking someone has iced you sorrowful arsse.
if your parents are alive, I need you to sue them for bringing a colossal and most negative loser to the world .your mum should've swallowed the semen that became you. Just one gulp and you won't be here insulting people's parents because yours are a failed one. angry angry angry

It seems like the Nurses dropped you on your head when they gave birth to you. Is your brain misfiring? Why are you attacking me like that? Anyway, I dont blame you.

I only blame your hopeless father that impregnated your mother standing up. Your useless mother should have done the world a huge favour by killing you at birth and keeping your placenta.. As evidence that God once gave her an imbeccile as a son.

Am not the person that made your father so poor that he refused to train you to be useful in life. When my father was hustling, your wretched father was busy playing draft under a village mango tree in Ogbomosho. That your father is an armed robber doesnt mean you will end up as one. Son, try and be useful in life. SARS killed your brother, your sister did abortion 9 times, Your mother is in Prison for petty theft, your father is a village drunkard and a derelict. Must you end up like them?

If you were my brother, I would have electrocuted you tonight. You are better dead than alive.

Alaye don't allow me to place a curse on you. Because if I do, your dicck will always stay erect FOREVER never to fall. I will make sure you never use toilet again till you die. Oloriribuku. Ewu nwuru anwu.

If you are on the road now, I pray God in his infinite goodness will make you sleep on the steering and park your car on top speed under a Dangote trailer. May it be an eternal parking that you will never wake up from in the mighty name of Jesus.. Amen.

Please do the needful below.... Bastarrd.. Useless, Foolish man.. I pray you end up a Cadaver for tests in Lasuth. You don't wanna mess with me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2019
BillGoldberg:

It seems like the Nurses dropped you on your head when they gave birth to you. Is your brain misfiring? Why are you attacking me like that? Anyway, I dont blame you.

I only blame your hopeless father that impregnated your mother standing up. Your useless mother should have done the world a huge favour by killing you at birth and keeping your placenta.. As evidence that God once gave her an imbeccile as a son.

Am not the person that made your father so poor that he refused to train you to be useful in life. When my father was hustling, your wretched father was busy playing draft under a village mango tree in Ogbomosho. That your father is an armed robber doesnt mean you will end up as one. Son, try and be useful in life. SARS killed your brother, your sister did abortion 9 times, Your mother is in Prison for petty theft, your father is a village drunkard and a derelict. Must you end up like them?

If you were my brother, I would have electrocuted you tonight. You are better dead than alive.

Alaye don't allow me to place a curse on you. Because if I do, your dicck will always stay erect FOREVER never to fall. I will make sure you never use toilet again till you die. Oloriribuku. Ewu nwuru anwu.

If you are on the road now, I pray God in his infinite goodness will make you sleep on the steering and park your car on top speed under a Dangote trailer. May it be an eternal parking that you will never wake up from in the mighty name of Jesus.. Amen.

Please do the needful below.... Bastarrd.. Useless, Foolish man.. I pray you end up a Cadaver for tests in Lasuth. You don't wanna mess with me.
And Jesus wept

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 2:59pm On Feb 26, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

grin grin

Your laughter dey make me laugh grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2019
Hmmmm, this one go hot goor.
Billgoldberg vs eherbal.

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2019
Sakamanjeh99:
Abeg ....
I jst weak...!!!!
type iv is 11-12k while filter is 3k, plz dont allow a kazzem to buy them for you, go buy it yourself,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2019
Some of y'all deserve the insults you get some times

Someone said Taxify is going down.... That's his opinion. He is entitled to it...

And then the moral police came for his head...As if y'all haven't cursed Uche and Femi at some point after ending frustrating rides with terrible fares

Mtcheeew grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by amarilo: 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2019
Is toyota avensis 2003 model, 1.8 engine, manual and UK imported good for uber?

@GAZZUZZ
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2019
eherbal:
hahaha serves him right grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 4:13pm On Feb 26, 2019
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2019
sholmz:

Sir, let's say you request an Uber or Taxify, and someone shows up in a 2000 baby boy, will you enter?

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2019
franksam2009:
what about someone using your app without your permission??, something made them block you permanently,. But still go to their office Sha and find out first hand
i went there, those guyz can't do nothing, first tin d guy ask is which phone r u using, I showed him. He said I shld mail them I did buh unfortunately awon were no gree, say is permanently block
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 4:27pm On Feb 26, 2019
BillGoldberg:

It

Am not the person that made your father so poor that he refused to train you to be useful in life. [b]When my father was hustling, your wretched father was busy playing draft under a village mango tree in Ogbomosho.
oga trust me if your father hustled one bit you wouldn't have been this fraustrated and evil in life, with this your mindset you will end up being fraustrated throughout your lifetime, I wonder the kind of person who will call this idiot his friend, you are a madman who will never have any good thing in mind for his fellow human being,. Your wretchedness have filled your mind and thoughts with negativity and evil,. Bastard

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2019
amarilo:
Is toyota avensis 2003 model, 1.8 engine, manual and UK imported good for uber?
And converted.

@GAZZUZZ

Fixed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2019
BillGoldberg and eherbal should meet me at WhiteHouse, opposite Ozone at Sabo by 7:00pm tonight. I will buy you guys food, and beer; and then you guys will make up. And I'm serious.
My number is 09090622336.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1373) (1374) (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jpworld(m), Kaymaxi2222(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.