Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4724944 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2019
deedee44:

This is a bad move

I concur, he should learn to drive first then drive around lagos consistently for about 4 months first. Then take time off work for a month test run then decide if he can cope. Does he even have flair for driving at all, it's not easy to drive 5 straight hours ooooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
deedee44:

This is a bad move
Somebody is about to test this deep water with two legs.
grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gentlelife50:

grin

Plus the middle feet making three

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Trsrrs: 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
What's next I have done all uploads online to sign up on taxify as a car owner so what can I do before I go to there office so I can come online faster an start the work
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
KakiP:

This was me yesterday

That's tire is almost as good as gone, very few vulcanizer can fix it back to good.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lakkyflow(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
Good afternoon everyone .. Please I need a car on Rental or Higher Purchase urgently as I don't have anything doing .I have been driving for more than 10 years and even have a certificate in Defensive driving, I have always worked with private and companies . I will deliver at due time and maintain the car... PLEASE HELP A BROTHER !!. My number is 08082940899.. Thank you !
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gentlelife50:

grin
Testing with both legs by jumping or testing with both legs while sitting? cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 4:55pm On Mar 01, 2019
Trsrrs:
What's next I have done all uploads online to sign up on taxify as a car owner so what can I do before I go to there office so I can come online faster an start the work

Go to the Surulere office for training and onboarding.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 4:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
lakkyflow:
Good afternoon everyone .. Please I need a car on Rental or Higher Purchase urgently as I don't have anything doing .I have been driving for more than 10 years and even have a certificate in Defensive driving, I have always worked with private and companies . I will deliver at due time and maintain the car... PLEASE HELP A BROTHER !!. My number is 08082940899.. Thank you !

Brother firstly register with Uber and Taxify then begin your search.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lakkyflow(m): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
Niiade:

Brother firstly register with Uber and Taxify then begin your search.
I will complete all necessary registration next week....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
TuCloz:
Hello, gurus. Advice needed. Elder bro intends leaving his 90k - a - month job for ehailing. He doesn't know how to drive, nor does he even have a licence. But he is in the process of learning how to drive now. He also got somebody to process his license within 2wks. He does 24hrs on, 24hrs off at work. He plans getting a car on rentals.
Is this a good move?
Cc: ifyeez
Nitigriti
Izzou
Fahrenz
Please tell him not to try leaving his current job. He can still get a car and drive on his free days

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Trsrrs: 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2019
Niiade:

Go to the Surulere office for training and onboarding.
I never do vehicle inspection o ,should I do that before going to there office?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Trsrrs: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
Yesbody:

You can rewrite it immediately, but u need to aply some logic about it, contact me on
Bros I dey wait for you Ur link o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2019
Niiade:

Are you a runner, Noone has complained but anything above 80 I am sorry get another cab. I am not terminator

Even if 3mb is as free as Frimpong grin?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Trsrrs:

I just wrote the test oo but i wrote it late i think
bro I Don't understand, the test you are talking about, is it the vehicle inspection or they gave u questions and answer test after the vehicle inspection? I haven't heard of this before sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
TuCloz:
Hello, gurus. Advice needed. Elder bro intends leaving his 90k - a - month job for ehailing. He doesn't know how to drive, nor does he even have a licence. But he is in the process of learning how to drive now. He also got somebody to process his license within 2wks. He does 24hrs on, 24hrs off at work. He plans getting a car on rentals.
Is this a good move?
Nitigriti
Izzou
Fahrenz

Not at all ooo. He should stick to his job

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Delaw2011(f): 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Epphy:

Even if 3mb is as free as Frimpong grin?
Same with me, I have decided not to do more than 80 or at most 90. I can remember the day one yeye popular movie actress made me drive like Jason Statham from Lekki to MM2 because she was late for her flight. Despite the speed that very day, she still complained that I wasn't driving the way she wanted. After that day I just told myself that its not worth it. My life is more important to me than any other thing

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Trsrrs: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2019
franksam2009:
bro I Don't understand, the test you are talking about, is it the vehicle inspection or they gave u questions and answer test after the vehicle inspection? I haven't heard of this before sha
Uber screening test bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by josecomm: 6:11pm On Mar 01, 2019
Please, Beg him to stay on the job, Things are not like before.... Those presently on it are hoping for miracle soonest

TuCloz:
Is this a good move?
Nitigriti
Izzou
Fahrenz

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Trsrrs: 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2019
Please I can't log in via driver app on taxify after registration online , although I was told to visit there office from d mail they sent to me ,and also am I suppose to do the taxify inspection before going to there office ,an where can I do it around yaba naso e dey be ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
josecomm:
Please, Beg him to stay on the job, Things are not like before.... Those presently on it are hoping for miracle soonest

Alright, boss. Thanks for the advice
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:42pm On Mar 01, 2019
Trsrrs:
Please I can't log in via driver app on taxify after registration online , although I was told to visit there office from d mail they sent to me ,and also am I suppose to do the taxify inspection before going to there office ,an where can I do it around yaba naso e dey be ?
Just go with the car to their training office at national stadium and do both there. After inspection then join them at the training hall they will activate your account.
Everything will cost #3500 because they now charge for training
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2019
nitigriti:

Not at all ooo. He should stick to his job
Alright, boss. Thanks for your response and advise
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2019
Megadrop:
Please tell him not to try leaving his current job. He can still get a car and drive on his free days
Alright. Thanks for this, sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 01, 2019
deedee44:

This is a bad move
OK. Thanks sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Trsrrs: 6:49pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Just go with the car to their training office at national stadium and do both there. After inspection then join them at the training hall they will activate your account.
Thanks man
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Trsrrs: 6:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Please bros I want to know if I can earn something reasonable I know the job situation now ,but I want to know if I can earn something doing taxify alone an I will pay remit 25k fine without doing late night work
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Trsrrs: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2019
Trsrrs:
Please I want to ask if one can change someone picture on Uber driver app to another person picture and that account won't be blocked,so I will be using the person details and name but my picture will be there
Abi na dangerous game ? Which can't be played at all ??

Very dangerous. That move can land you in jail. Don't do it please

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2019
MoonlightDrive:

BEST ROUTE CHOICE FOR UBER DRIVERS!

ROAD 1: If you see the "Dollar Sign Board" proceed with caution, they give warranties and pamper your car but how much does a Uber driver earn!

ROAD 2: If you see the "No Credit Today Sign Board" proceed with caution, this auto-workshops are most unreasonable , don't we uber/taxify drivers provide 7 days credit facility to uber and taxify. (see some of the inequities of life how can we with our little savings, be giving credit facilities to multi-billion dollar companies)

ROAD 3: If you see the "Kobo Sign Board", rejoice and proceed with caution, quick car fix without emptying your pocket, on this Broad road you will find the generation of Kazeemites led by the spirit, offering 6th sense solutions without the aid of diagnostic tools.

Most partners don't care about qualitative maintenance all they want to feel is the vibration of their phone and their 35k weekly credit alert fully on display.

Remember you are just a uber/taxify driver in Nigeria so please choose which road to follow wisely!
Okay lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sam2kenny: 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2019
Trsrrs:
Please I want to ask if one can change someone picture on Uber driver app to another person picture and that account won't be blocked,so I will be using the person details and name but my picture will be there
Abi na dangerous game ? Which can't be played at all ??

Impersonation bro don't try it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) (1387) (1388) (1389) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.