Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4723540 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 12:45am On Mar 03, 2019
Horlickz77:
your number please,mine is 09071583245

I will contact you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 03, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Lolzz, coming out from kusenla there was traffic inside the flood that yesterday. I was praying my car won't off, me that doesn't like it when my car groan
Traffic in flood? Kukuma kee me grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 03, 2019
darmilolah:

Fufu is now 50 naira�
Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 03, 2019
Una don sleep. Make I join una den...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:40am On Mar 03, 2019
TuCloz:
Lolzz, I mean it. We were just there, no movement.
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 2:13am On Mar 03, 2019
Did offline to Dipo dina stadium, IJEBU ode, to and Fro for #15,000.just want to know if the fare was fair?It was for a colleague at office .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 2:17am On Mar 03, 2019
Presently at African shrine. Billgoldberg can meet me there, let's settle this once and for all grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by curryANDtyme(m): 2:24am On Mar 03, 2019
Please, how much $ and how long is drivers license processing
Horlickz77:
Please nairalanders,I want someone to volunteer himself to explain how I can be a Uber driver,what are the questions that I will answer for Uber test. Please I don't mind the person drop his number and I call,or I host you in bar and discuss this,I stay at Allen avenue ikeja..please am processing my driver's licence and hoping to get a car soon but I just need someone to put me through things I need to know,because I don't wanna fail the test...please ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by curryANDtyme(m): 2:46am On Mar 03, 2019
From where to Ijebu ode??

eherbal:
Did offline to Dipo dina stadium, IJEBU ode, to and Fro for #15,000.just want to know if the fare was fair?It was for a colleague at office .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:50am On Mar 03, 2019
curryANDtyme:

I think the price is fair, irrespective of the pick up point.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 6:38am On Mar 03, 2019
curryANDtyme:

Adeniji Adele
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 6:39am On Mar 03, 2019
lagostaxiguy:

thanks bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ThaThinka: 7:47am On Mar 03, 2019
lagostaxiguy:

Hello, sir. I quoted you on another thread, which I don't want to mention here, and also sent you an email request. You haven't responded.

Please help a brother. Show me the way.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 7:49am On Mar 03, 2019
How did you clear the P420

franksam2009:
Thank God I finally cleared this stupid codes, mehn it's not easy I cracked my brain wella.
Oga gazzuz thanks for ur idea oo, I can't believe I just did 200km on a quarter tank grin grin.
While Before I do 300km/hr on a full tank
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 7:58am On Mar 03, 2019
eherbal:
Presently at African shrine. Billgoldberg can meet me there, let's settle this once and for all grin
oga that guy will poison you for nothing lol, becareful oo grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by solutiongiver: 8:00am On Mar 03, 2019
experienced taxify/uber driver is needed my Toyota corolla 2004.

Weekly Rental is 30k flat.

2 Verifiable and reliable Guarantor

Security deposit is a must

If you're experienced and interested, please kindly call me or WhatsApp number on signature
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 8:11am On Mar 03, 2019
slamstanlee:
those vulcanizer just go do meeting and change d price overnight. Used to be 500 for one patch and 100 to put air. Now its 700 and 200 respectively. The thing dey vex me gan.
Every other organizations is increasing money, Uber/Taxify is reducing drivers fare to please riders. tongue tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 03, 2019
eherbal:

Although, I'm not as active as before, I did 15k from Lekki to Babcock University last year. I can never do Ijebu-Ode for less than 20k.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:28am On Mar 03, 2019
alstarmayo:
How did you clear the P420

p0420 has to do with your exhaust system (catalyst and o2 sensor) which can trigger other codes like lean fuel or too much fuel mixtures code, because the upstream 02 sensor is sending message to ur ECU to pump much fuel cos you have a bad catalyst system, .
First of all get your 02 sensor testedin ladipo for 1-2k( shop owners LL do it for free) ...
If the sensors are ok den you might have to loose the exhaust to check ur catalyst cos it might have cracked or blocked,,,
If the 02 sensors are good, den there are 2 things involved at this point, it's either you change ur catalyst or you fool your ECU into thinking the catalyst is in perfect condition and the p0420 code will disappear...

I did both and it worked, I used adapters on the rear 02 sensor it worked fine,. But I later decided to change the catalyst and have rest of mind since it's not that costly sha

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2019
Someone should please recommend me a good brake pad he is using that Don't squeak ,. I am using azinco for like a month now it squeak so loud that the whole neighbourhood will know I'm going out

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alexgray(m): 8:39am On Mar 03, 2019
franksam2009:
Someone should please recommend me a good brake pad he is using that Don't squeak ,. I am using azinco for like a month now it squeak so loud that the whole neighbourhood will know I'm going out

Ducraft ceramic brake pads
Du-craft.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 8:53am On Mar 03, 2019

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ediku208: 9:00am On Mar 03, 2019
Pls room
I wanna register someone on Taxify
He is 58yrs
Pls is that too old for Taxify?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2019
eherbal:
Adeniji Adele
g

Charity things.when I did palms to la campaigne return for 20k although it was December.
Minimum Ijebu to return should be 20k cos you probably also waited.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 9:16am On Mar 03, 2019
TuCloz:
Is that u @dp?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 9:17am On Mar 03, 2019
franksam2009:
Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:24am On Mar 03, 2019
Alexgray:

Ducraft ceramic brake pads
Du-craft.com
plz how much it is, and can I get it around the streets
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alexgray(m): 9:29am On Mar 03, 2019
franksam2009:

I don't sell brake pads,I only recommended a product I use.it wont cost u anything to visit the website for more info.
And I doubt you will get it around the streets,cos the one you got around the street is the one always announcing your departure to your neighbors..

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2019
franksam2009:

1 duracraft = 4 asimko. wink

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 10:06am On Mar 03, 2019
my catalyst isn't present, that has been confirmed all other sensors are perfect.

I need to get a spacer or adapter to fool the ECU, because original catalyst isn't cheap, it's about 70k, just want to do it because I hate seeing the check engine light

franksam2009:
p0420 has to do with your exhaust system (catalyst and o2 sensor) which can trigger other codes like lean fuel or too much fuel mixtures code, because the upstream 02 sensor is sending message to ur ECU to pump much fuel cos you have a bad catalyst system, .
First of all get your 02 sensor testedin ladipo for 1-2k( shop owners LL do it for free) ...
If the sensors are ok den you might have to loose the exhaust to check ur catalyst cos it might have cracked or blocked,,,
If the 02 sensors are good, den there are 2 things involved at this point, it's either you change ur catalyst or you fool your ECU into thinking the catalyst is in perfect condition and the p0420 code will disappear...

I did both and it worked, I used adapters on the rear 02 sensor it worked fine,. But I later decided to change the catalyst and have rest of mind since it's not that costly sha

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2019
Purchase your Insurance through us and get Cashback.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 10:11am On Mar 03, 2019
Computergloba:
Car shopping can be overwhelming so make sure you do your research ahead to avoid being ripped off.Get a vehicle history check to know everything about the vehicle.......

With computerglobal you will instantly receive an accurate vehicle history report cool cool

Comprehensive Report

100% Verified, Accurate Data

Fast, no-hassle turn around.

Instant Report Delivery

The Fastest Service Delivery

Comprehensive vehicle history report that you can count on to make an informed purchase

We help you interpret the report and also advice you

Don't run the risk of buying a used car with costly hidden problems. Shop with confidence for a car with the our vehicle history that's right for you.

With Vin checks and reports willsave you money on your initial investment in a vehicle, but can help steer you away from a vehicle that is problematic and into something that is going to bring you years of enjoyment.

For Free Flood Damaged Vehicle Checks . Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4030035/free-flood-damaged-vehicle-checks#60086379
Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4370199/buyer-beware-free-vin-checks

For Free Manufacturer recalls check Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4370199/buyer-beware-free-vin-checks

For Free Basic Vehicle Information Package (BVIP) Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4180047/free-basic-vehicle-information-package

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 or sms vin and email address to +37257130685

Email : computerglobaltech at gmail dot com
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

Custom Document Verification

https://www.nairaland.com/4916517/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom
https://www.nairaland.com/4920896/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom

Contact us on Whats-app now directly . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

(1) (2) (3) ... (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: mattfeuter(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.