Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,076 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4713232 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) ... (5683) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OneNaijaMan: 7:25am On Mar 04, 2019
lagostaxiguy:

AXA

Thank you.

I'll research on them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by segzyndpep(m): 7:46am On Mar 04, 2019
mickee2u:
Good morning guys. Please I'd really appreciate any, and as much response as i can possibly get regarding this.

I'd be most grateful.

Also waiting for comments on this but i will advice you to check the cost of the parts before you buy and also chech the feedbacks online too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Charleslewizy(m): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2019
experienced taxify/uber driver is needed for my Hyundai Elabtra 2008

Driver's Location: Iyana Ipaja, Ikeja, Ikotun, Abulegba, Egbeda.

2 Verifiable and reliable Guarantor

Responsible & Preferably married

If you are interested.... please whatsapp 08065052522
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 9:33am On Mar 04, 2019
Hello everyone,
I want to say a great big thank you to everyone who bought my Guide to Rideshare for Uber and Taxify.
It has been an interesting experience sharing with everyone who contacted me.
The Guide to Rideshare for Uber and Taxify is still available for anyone who is interested in reading it.
Whether you are a pro or you are yet to register your car for Uber, this book is for you.
As always it contains several extra documents for protecting your ride share business.
It has
-Rental Agreement template
-Hire purchase agreement template
-Guarantor form
And several other documents

Click to chat

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mickee2u(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2019
Well noted sir, thanks. I'm trying all my possible best to get as much reviews as possible.

I'd appreciate more responses guys please, help a brother.

segzyndpep:

Also waiting for comments on this but i will advice you to check the cost of the parts before you buy and also chech the feedbacks online too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by elshanAutos: 9:45am On Mar 04, 2019
Clean title 3 months used 2003 matrix 1.250m

https://www.nairaland.com/5055129/clean-title-3-months-reg

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 10:04am On Mar 04, 2019
Hello folks, please someone used to post about insurance, please contact needed. I need comphrensive insurance for a car next month. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:16am On Mar 04, 2019
pattybf:

Yes, his friend must ve done renewal.

But we can always work something out for d right pay grin

I had wanted to mention burning say make I no too disturb

Mama D Mama grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:22am On Mar 04, 2019
Phori:
Hello guys, this platform has been really awesome... But I need a little clarification...
A friend just got a car solely for uber biz, but unfortunately, his name was misspelt during d car documentation... Watz d implication of this please and how can he go about it.. Thanks.

First or last name... if it is last name, they might problem o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by KakiP(m): 11:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Hello guys, please where can i work on my car AC, it is not cooling as i would want it to, its a 2007 Toyota Matrix, Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 04, 2019
Phori:
Hello guys, this platform has been really awesome... But I need a little clarification...
A friend just got a car solely for uber biz, but unfortunately, his name was misspelt during d car documentation... Watz d implication of this please and how can he go about it.. Thanks.

Why do Nigerians like easy way out of things they can do something about? What advice do you want exactly? You want people to encourage you to keep it or you don't know there's legal implications to that? Changing it and getting another document will not cost you "anything", please return the papers to whoever did them for correction.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2019
Hello,

Experienced driver needed. Driver must be active on both platforms.
Weekly rental rate is 32k. Vehicle available: 2014 Hyundai Accent (perfect working order)
Two referees required
Gbagada

Contact me on Whatsapp 0 8 0 7 6 1 2 2 6 4 2
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
Can I use Temporary drivers license to register on uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
samobaba4u:
Can I use Temporary drivers license to register on uber

Yes sir

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samobaba4u(m): 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
Epphy:

Yes sir
Thanks a lot, I appreciate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
Guys. Please when does taxify pay?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by segzyndpep(m): 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2019
Sometimes you wonder if the app is working or you are offline when request refuse to come.na wa o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 2:45pm On Mar 04, 2019
segzyndpep:
Sometimes you wonder if the app is working or you are offline when request refuse to come.na wa o
bro its well, we go kuku survive last last.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
KakiP:
Hello guys, please where can i work on my car AC, it is not cooling as i would want it to, its a 2007 Toyota Matrix, Thanks.

Have you checked your ac filter inside the car it could be blocked

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phori: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
dru23:

First or last name... if it is last name, they might problem o

Baba Mi, it is d last name ooo.... Wetin we fit do Biko, bcoz d guy dat did d documents said it cannot be corrected until during renewal of those documents.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phori: 4:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
lagostaxiguy:

Why do Nigerians like easy way out of things they can do something about? What advice do you want exactly? You want people to encourage you to keep it or you don't know there's legal implications to that? Changing it and getting another document will not cost you "anything", please return the papers to whoever did them for correction.

Called d guy immediately we saw it, then he was saying he may not be able to correct it oo since itz not tokunbo, and he has entered it into d system, stuff like dat.....i Donno how valid his excuse is tho but We wud really love to correct it to avoid issue...

Biko can it be corrected ni. Or we were even looking at doing an affidavit with it..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
Requests are back to normal.... can i have a witness?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
Phori:

Called d guy immediately we saw it, then he was saying he may not be able to correct it oo since itz not tokunbo, and he has entered it into d system, stuff like dat.....i Donno how valid his excuse is tho but We wud really love to correct it to avoid issue...

Biko can it be corrected ni. Or we were even looking at doing an affidavit with it..

I have done correction twice. There's no such thing, I didn't have to leave my office she pick it up and returned it next day.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Niiade(m): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
slamstanlee:

Salary don show

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
Phori:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phori: 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
lagostaxiguy:

I have done correction twice. There's no such thing, I didn't have to leave my office she pick it up and returned it next day.

Okk boss... I pray I get same testimony sha.... Returned d documents to him already tho..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2019
slamstanlee:

For your house shebi

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2019
Megadrop:

For your house shebi
i notice since Thursday. I use both apps though
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
ThaThinka:

Really? cheesy Abeg help me beg the big man then. I just can't get him to respond.

Your mail is obviously not functional as I already responded to you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
zakhan:
Hello,

Experienced driver needed. Driver must be active on both platforms.
Weekly rental rate is 32k. Vehicle available: 2014 Hyundai Accent (perfect working order)
Two referees required
Gbagada

Contact me on Whatsapp 0 8 0 7 6 1 2 2 6 4 2
Looks like you are new here. Please ask questions before concluding on rental fee. Moreover, you should be more concerned about your money and the condition of ur car and not about driver being on both platforms as a criteria.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
I agree with you jare.... and surge too is back especially mornings. Please when taxify they pay person. Second week now on taxify and my account never sound. First week was mostly cash. Last week was card and today now that have added my card trips with the starting balance. So I'm confused.
slamstanlee:
i notice since Thursday. I use both apps though
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:04pm On Mar 04, 2019
Taxify is about to allow Minivans on the platform cheesy

I wonder how the rate will look like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1391) (1392) (1393) (1394) (1395) (1396) (1397) ... (5683) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.