Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,871 members, 7,802,805 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4714507 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) ... (5684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNG: 5:11am On Apr 02, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MoonlightDrive: 6:14am On Apr 02, 2019
Megadrop:
Bro, read the 3rd paragraph of that Uber message very well. Maybe it applies to you too. It clearly states that fraudulent drivers will not be eligible for that so if you have been flagged before by Uber you won't enjoy the incentive. Uber has in the past one month flagged more than 1,000 drivers for fraudulent activities.

I have been having problem with my iphone touch screen since last week, i cannot call client to clarify their locations and it is important to clarify especially in places you are not familiar with, the GPS can sometimes be unreliable or take you through a longer route to the riders' pickup point. So i will wait until the client calls, some clients will just refuse to call and send sms messages through the uber platform, but also because of the touch screen issue i could not respond to their sms. Last week i got a notice that my account had been flagged for fraudulent activities, it is a shame that a driver with over 400+ 5 star trips, could be treated in such manner, i would have expected uber to have first gotten in touch with me as to what could be the problem.
I have since replaced my iphone touch screen and all system are good to go, sadly uber has judged me as guilty without recourse to a fair hearing.
I am omitted from the promo and lumped up with the Sakamanje crew and chop Cancellation fee crew.
What really is the value of all this 5 stars rating we get from riders, since Uber does not use it in taking decisions.
I believe a staff of uber would read this and bring up this issue at their meeting.
i hope Lyft would soon start business in Lagos... this will guarantee that drivers are treated with respect by both bolt and uber.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 6:29am On Apr 02, 2019
MoonlightDrive:

I have been having problem with my iphone touch screen since last week, i cannot call client to clarify their locations and it is important to clarify especially in places you are not familiar with, the GPS can sometimes be unreliable or take you through a longer route to the riders' pickup point. So i will wait until the client calls, some clients will just refuse to call and send sms messages through the uber platform, but also because of the touch screen issue i could not respond to their sms. Last week i got a notice that my account had been flagged for fraudulent activities, it is a shame that a driver with over 400+ 5 star trips, could be treated in such manner, i would have expected uber to have first gotten in touch with me as to what could be the problem.
I have since replaced my iphone touch screen and all system are good to go, sadly uber has judged me as guilty without recourse to a fair hearing.
I am omitted from the promo and lumped up with the Sakamanje crew and chop Cancellation fee crew.
What really is the value of all this 5 stars rating we get from riders, since Uber does not use it in taking decisions.
I believe a staff of uber would read this and bring up this issue at their meeting.
i hope Lyft would soon start business in Lagos... this will guarantee that drivers are treated with respect by both bolt and uber.
I have not gone online since yesterday, are all drivers not eligible for the bonuses?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 6:45am On Apr 02, 2019
Rollitout:

Roughly 6hours 8800 is too small for the entire trip but thank God u got 12k

Lagos to Ibadan is 120km in distance and it will take you about 1hour 30mins at a speed of 110 or 120km/hr
If I am to go to Ibadan from lagos, I will charge 20k

Like 3 hours of that time was spent with my ignition off. Waiting for her tho. So I did not really waste much fuel.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 6:57am On Apr 02, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Not bad
Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rollitout: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2019
MoonlightDrive:

It is better u send them this message

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by KakiP(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2019
waks1:
Abeg, Has bolt paid today?

I was about to ask same, why the delay from them.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2019
tunlapapa:

I have heard you.
ALL SIGNS ARE WRITTEN BOLDLY AT THE AIRPORT.
u are right bro, I believe anyone who get caught at d airport really hv a problem understanding signs,.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Trsrrs: 8:27am On Apr 02, 2019
franksam2009:
which one is weekly again? Na daily you supposed dey ask na
Oya abeg daily cost of fuel for big daddy users amount grosses per day
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2019
Computergloba:
Car shopping can be overwhelming so make sure you do your research ahead to avoid being ripped off.Get a vehicle history check to know everything about the vehicle.......

With computerglobal you will instantly receive an accurate vehicle history report

Comprehensive Report

100% Verified, Accurate Data

Fast, no-hassle turn around.

Instant Report Delivery

The Fastest Service Delivery

Comprehensive vehicle history report that you can count on to make an informed purchase

We help you interpret the report and also advice you

Don't run the risk of buying a used car with costly hidden problems. Shop with confidence for a car with the our vehicle history that's right for you.

With Vin checks and reports willsave you money on your initial investment in a vehicle, but can help steer you away from a vehicle that is problematic and into something that is going to bring you years of enjoyment.

For Free Flood Damaged Vehicle Checks . Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4030035/free-flood-damaged-vehicle-checks#60086379
Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4370199/buyer-beware-free-vin-checks

For Free Manufacturer recalls check Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4370199/buyer-beware-free-vin-checks

For Free Basic Vehicle Information Package (BVIP) Visit https://www.nairaland.com/4180047/free-basic-vehicle-information-package

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068 or sms vin and email address to +37257130685

Email : computerglobaltech at gmail dot com
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

Custom Document Verification

https://www.nairaland.com/4916517/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom
https://www.nairaland.com/4920896/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom

Contact us on Whats-app now directly . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olusola2bello: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2019
Good morning, Biko hope this LG G4 is a good phone to use for the business? Make person no go enter uber one chance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 9:07am On Apr 02, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Real tin or fake?
anyone that will be faster for me to get my money from them today,,. And please must I open a current account for Uber? Is savings allowed? If I must open a current account is there a specific bank required?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Teajayz(m): 9:19am On Apr 02, 2019
Do you have a valid Comprehensive car insurance?

If you are a Partner on uber/taxify and you still leverage on a third party insurance cover, believe me you are not ready for business.

With Comprehensive Insurance specially designed for e-hailing businesses like uber and taxify and other commercial purposes, you worry less about the following;

1. When the car gets burnt, be it partial or total
2. When the car gets stolen
3. Accidental damage of the car, partial or total
4. Third party property damage
5. Bodily Injury of the insured and third party
6. Flood Extension
7. Damages caused by malicious act

Imagine a car of 2.5 million gets stolen and you don't have a comprehensive insurance for the car
Imagine there was a fire outbreak where you parked your car overnight
Imagine a danfo driver hit your car on the highway and run away

With a Comprehensive Insurance cover, all imaginations above are covered;

You get your money back or a replacement car (your car type) if stolen or got burnt. T& C applies
Your damaged car gets repaired without a kobo coming out from you T & C applies.

To know more about this type of insurance cover and any other type, kindly reach me on 07056213630.

We don't pray to have accidents but it happens everyday. Secure unplanned for expenses on your car today

#Insuranceman

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by r4blessing: 9:20am On Apr 02, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2019
MoonlightDrive:

Its a pity all these is happening at this point in time. Atimes it leaves me wandering why Uber and taxify treat their experienced and trusted driver partners the way they do with shrewd contempt. Is it because the industry is not being regulated or what or is it because there isn't a stiff competition in the market to shut this motherfuuckers up and send them packing. Well, time will tell and like the late Bola Ige of blessed memories said '' I siddon dey look''

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tusol11: 10:25am On Apr 02, 2019
Kia Rio 2016 model available for rental
30k delivery weekly
Whatsapp 08153659910 if interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2019
BAZ001:
Pls anybody knows where I can make plate number . Local govt boys rob me today. They just open my door hold my hand for where I stop. The sign there is no parking not no waiting or stopping.
They say I go pay 20k
I will rather do another plate number

Sir, did you use double traffic light and this still happened? Abeg I wan know because using those lights have saved me a couple of times, it indicates that I'm leaving soon (while I'm still sitting in the car).
If you used it and they still did this to you, please tell us the area to avoid completely. Even if dem collect 2k, the trip might not be up to that angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:58am On Apr 02, 2019
Someone should please give me a tax identification number, time is running plz
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:01am On Apr 02, 2019
0taPiaPia:

Please does comprehensive insurance cover engine change. My crank shaft just cut as I was driving and broke the engine block and the mechanic said I have to change it. I insured with Aiico. Thanks

did you drive through Flooded water? Did you include flood in your insurance cover?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:50am On Apr 02, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

did you drive through Flooded water? Did you include flood in your insurance cover?

Not water sir. Was on the express.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2019
eherbal:
you can lay claim if the damage was occasioned by an accident.so sorry for your loss bro embarassed

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:57am On Apr 02, 2019
franksam2009:
anyone that will be faster for me to get my money from them today,,. And please must I open a current account for Uber? Is savings allowed? If I must open a current account is there a specific bank required?
Me I used savings, got my bank code on Google then I input random numbers as my TIN.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2019
0taPiaPia:

Lolzz, goan drive inside flood
grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 12:07pm On Apr 02, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Just learnt a new one now

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2019
Megadrop:
Bro, read the 3rd paragraph of that Uber message very well. Maybe it applies to you too. It clearly states that fraudulent drivers will not be eligible for that so if you have been flagged before by Uber you won't enjoy the incentive. Uber has in the past one month flagged more than 1,000 drivers for fraudulent activities.
I have never been flagged.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2019
Bolt is yet to pay me since yesterday!!!!

Am I alone?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2019
0taPiaPia:

Uncle it have happen o! Engine loaded. The funds will come straight from your pocket.

What car is this?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexini: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2019
Gurus in the House,

Please, what is the process for obtaining LASDRI ID card?

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2019
On a short trip of 7H, rider has told me the story of my life, trying to defend her earlier statement that "all drivers are thieves". I had tried to explain to her how these things work, but she rudely cut me short. Got to drop off, ended trip and saw 700. She insisted the trip estimate was 5H. That I had managed to inflate the fares one way or another, that all drivers are thieves, bla bla bla. She brought out 5H and outrighly rejected it. She roared that she was not going to add a kobo. At this point, dispute resolvers were already strolling towards us like they were waiting for us (maybe because babe flashy die tongue). I told her I can even leave the money for her. She said fine, and walked away (shaking nyash). Got in the car, slammed the door (out of anger) and zoomed off. Positioned and went to check the owner's corner if it's in order for next rider. Ah, babe forgot her baq!
As for me and my family, babe's coming to the mainland (Ojodu ) to pick it.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
QuitNotice:
On a short trip of 7H, rider has told me the story of my life, trying to defend her earlier statement that "all drivers are thieves". I had tried to explain to her how these things work, but she rudely cut me short. Got to drop off, ended trip and saw 700. She insisted the trip estimate was 5H. That I had managed to inflate the fares one way or another, that all drivers are thieves, bla bla bla. She brought out 5H and outrighly rejected it. She roared that she was not going to add a kobo. At this point, dispute resolvers were already strolling towards us like they were waiting for us (maybe because babe flashy die tongue). I told her I can even leave the money for her. She said fine, and walked away (shaking nyash). Got in the car, slammed the door (out of anger) and zoomed off. Positioned and went to check the owner's corner if it's in order for next rider. Ah, babe forgot her baq!

karma was outside to receive Fresh Air and she was d 1st Target.

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 1:02pm On Apr 02, 2019
QuitNotice:
Just tell her Ur car has engine problem hence, undriveable.. She should transfer 3k to carry Uber to return her bag. Then u can happily return her bag. God is on Ur side bro

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fermlad: 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2019
Hahahahaha, this guy ia crazy. Lol���

GAZZUZZ:

Uncle it have happen o! Engine loaded. The funds will come straight from your pocket.

What car is this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1457) (1458) (1459) (1460) (1461) (1462) (1463) ... (5684) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: SHOOPSYN(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.