Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4723309 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2019
Hello sir,
The driver never duped you. He got to your pick up, you told him your destination, he wasn't comfortable with it, he zoomed off and cancelled your trip, you were charged cancellation fee of #400 flat. IT IS CANCELLATION FEE.

Once a driver has DRIVEN about 500meters or so towards your pick up, uber will charge you if it is cancelled even if the counter has not counted to 5 minutes

That driver did not start your trip. Don't accuse him wrongly.
Just contest the fee and request for a refund from uber.

suco01:

Don't guess what you don't know about. Maybe you're the driver who knows. I am not new in using the app. He didn't even ask for my destination on phone neither did he used up to a minutes when I told him am going to satellite town. He said he is not going to that side, cos of the road which I understand that's all, he zoomed off. Was never rude to him cos he didnt say what will make me to be rude to him. When i later called him he end the call and call me back and all he said was its uber that charge me. Request for another was when I saw the message, i had to use taxify. His details was sent to uber. The money has been removed but I make sure they know what some of their drivers do to riders.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 10:24am On Apr 05, 2019
Pls I need the price of catalyst for Camry 2005...the front and under...pls.....I dey ladipo...urgent
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2019
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:25am On Apr 05, 2019
OmoOshodi:
Pls I need the price of catalyst for Camry 2005...the front and under...pls.....I dey ladipo...urgent
lol, dem don do you too...Camry and catalyst jacking
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
famousguy01:
Pls help me with these faults, I realised my vehicle have been consuming so much fuel which is very disturbing so I decided to scan it for the faults and these are what I found, I just changed one of the coil about 2 weeks ago and I just came back fully on the road ystd which is when I noticed the rate of the fuel consumption. Your advice will go along way plssss cry cry cry
use fuel injectors cleaner, if it doesn't work den service your injectors
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
izzou:

You tend to have more stories about your weekly payments with married people, because they have dependants

A good driver could be in singlehood
I saw his post and was just laughing, although the difference is that a married man might find it difficult delivering but won't over work the car, but a single guy will over work the car roughly and will deliver wella

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
franksam2009:
I saw his post and was just laughing, although the difference is that a married man might find it difficult delivering but won't over work the car, but a single guy will over work the car roughly and will deliver wella

Lol

He's inbetween the devil and the deep blue sea grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2019
OmoOshodi:
10k for lapido rework, 70k for new factory fitted
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
sola12:

Island has the worst set of drivers ......they don’t knw how to drive at all (both private and commercial drivers )

True. The most reckless drivers are on the island and the rural parts of the mainland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
OmoOshodi:
single guys are tend to be unserious....dey use owners money to carry olosho...drink etc being married shows how responsible you are.

I laff when I see stuffs like this, an unserious person married or single is the same. I remember how a married man wit 4 kids finish me in 2 weeks, bought a brand new 3 legs 500k and gave it to him out of pity. His called woke me d second week abt it being stolen based on his carelessness & wickedness, which he fail to admit, I try to soft things, I realise this one has given up on life, patiently waiting for my worst

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by martyns200(m): 12:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
tunlapapa:

New number plate is 35k
Replacement will cost you 18k aside police report and affidavit.

u sure new plate number reg is still 35k?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2019
donshaddow:

Buy fuel at any Enyo!!! I repeat any Enyo filling station and thank me later. Their fuel no dey gree finish for inside my car. Gives me at least 3 times turnover

Very true

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
Tgiirl:

U cant make 5300 on 34km in 1hr.. except you off line charge

75naira x 34km = 2550
Base fare = 200
Time = 600

No mislead others jare

What if his phone is dancing queen?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
I have the following parts for Honda Civic 2006-2011 for sale:

Coil
Complete Nostle
Water pump
Power steering pump
Injector mouth
Kick starter
And all other sensors

I also have Toyota AC compressor.

Call
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
darmilolah:
I have the following parts for Honda Civic 2006-2011 for sale:

Coil
Complete Nostle
Water pump
Power steering pump
Injector mouth
Kick starter
And all other sensors

I also have Toyota AC compressor.

Call or WhatsApp if you need any 08030434610
Chai! So these are the parts you have changed from that civic.
That civic has seen hell. Have you sold it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
darmilolah:

What if his phone is dancing queen?

Then we gree. No dragging... But anything other than that abeg no let us look like lazy people we no know whatzup
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2019
Pls ouse advice on this ride,
Cc. Gazzuz

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mosesbola(f): 2:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
I need offline job urgently... Quote me if you have any
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
kneo:
Hello sir,
The driver never duped you. He got to your pick up, you told him your destination, he wasn't comfortable with it, he zoomed off and cancelled your trip, you were charged cancellation fee of #400 flat. IT IS CANCELLATION FEE.

Once a driver has DRIVEN about 500meters or so towards your pick up, uber will charge you if it is cancelled even if the counter has not counted to 5 minutes

That driver did not start your trip. Don't accuse him wrongly.
Just contest the fee and request for a refund from uber.

With this Uber is better than taxify
Cos for taxify I drive 1.1km to rider and just 2min to pick up rider will cancel
Did one yesterday boost 1.6x started rushing and calling rider
When I got to destination and called rider again , swamp "order cancelled "
I no fit cry.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
darmilolah:

Very true

Abeg enyo dey mainland?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sammirano: 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
mosesbola:
I need offline job urgently... Quote me if you have any

grin wetin happen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mosesbola(f): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2019
My account details suspention till Monday.... And I need to work over the weekend

sammirano:

grin wetin happen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by inspire22great: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
QuitNotice:
Step-by-step, brother man. We are talking about yesterday; just yesterday

Chat with Uber via this link t.uber.com/westafricachat by using your registered username and password

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
suco01:

it is fraud. he started the trip before meeting me at pickup location. How do I tell driver where I am going on app? cos me no understand what you mean ooo
He started trip and uber still charged you cancellation fee, I guess your case is different lol

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
tunlapapa:

Chai! So these are the parts you have changed from that civic.
That civic has seen hell. Have you sold it?

Ask question before you jump.

I bought complete engine and gear and I sold the old one to aboki. Do you expect me not to remove all The important things on the old engine?

I have all the parts at home since. They are just there occupying space.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
BAZ001:

Abeg enyo dey mainland?

There is one in owode
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2019
darmilolah:

Ask question before you jump.

I bought complete engine and gear and I sold the old one to aboki. Do you expect me not to remove all The important things on the old engine?

I have all the parts at home since. They are just there occupying space.
I was aware that you wanted to sell that civic that gazzuzz knows the history grin.
That means you decided not to sell it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mosesbola(f): 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
Who can sell/rent platform app to me... I need to get online
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
mosesbola:
Who can sell/rent platform app to me... I need to get online
for how much? And how long?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2019
tunlapapa:

I was aware that you wanted to sell that civic that gazzuzz knows the history grin.
That means you decided not to sell ito.

Exactly, I decided not to sell for now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mosesbola(f): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
Make we chat 080-51-69-12-3 -one

franksam2009:
for how much? And how long?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2019
mosesbola:
Make we chat 080-51-69-12-3 -one

just say how long u want it and how much you have in mind,. Other interested applicants have started emailing already lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: AlamuBiyi(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.