Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725838 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by julietromeo: 10:35am On Apr 16, 2019
kneo:
I ask again, has Bolt paid anybody since yesterday?
No payment yet. Uber paid very early yesterday.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2019
You are correct o. The hub wasn't tokunbo and it's the shaft that has been spoiling the hub. My mechanic said the last time I took it to ladipo they changed the shaft to a wrong one. Baba I don tire
tunlapapa:

Was it not march that you still paid a lot of money?
It is well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 10:52am On Apr 16, 2019
9+ but started using it for uber last year june
icze:

Scary things..how long have you been driving thr car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2019
nitigriti:
franksam2009 and promqueen247; the elders of the thread are watching the both of you in IMAX
im actually happy at the turn of events. Just hold the promqueen247 won't break my niggas heart. Damn, that gurls fine grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2019
Cooladex:
From Uber/Taxify Facebook page.

The trip was from Magodo to Victoria island, when the normal people are in church, this young lady was about leaving her runz guys house, I think she slept overnight.

Rider: so your name is wisdom

Driver: Yes that's my name

Rider: that is my younger brother name, he is so small and naughty, all people named wisdom are naughty by default, are u also naughty ?

Driver: I am different, I am gentle and gentle to the core.

Rider: after some while, pls can you keep engaging me in discussion, let's gist

Driver: I am the quiet type, I don't really gist

Rider: so this ride is going to be boring till we arrive at the island.

Rider: if u don't want to gist, can I engage u ?

Driver: yes u can " I started thinking that my rider wanted to play a smart trick by not paying her fare or doing a fake transaction alert but I was wrong on my taught"

Rider: do u have a girl friend ? What do u do when u don't drive ?

Driver: yes I do have a gfriend and I like going to cinemas at my leisure.

Rider: if I ask u to do something, will you do it ?

Driver: offcause, provided it's something I can do

Rider: would you like to suck my boobs.

Driver: I laffed and was smiling continuously.

Rider: Y are u laffing.

Driver: am sorry I can't

And that was the end of our discussion
This lady was not wearing any top but a piece of small cloth that covers her breast revealing all her body part, she has a fallen boobs not so attractive.

Pls has anyone experience this b4 ?

Yes oo. But never had it so raw. Mostly comes in the form of compliments, invitation for a drink (after asking of my brand), she and her friends are having a party I should come bla bla, soft seduction.
I support his bluntness 100%. She will think twice before asking that of somebody else next time. But watch as fellow men will come for him, saying he was too harsh.
Reverse the roles, and they are still on her side. Woman wrappers everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2019
nwizu042:

Just buy there today and henceforth, you go confirm..
Itsvery easy to join bad gang oo...
Nobody holy pass
i was swindled today too cause I couldn't get fuel at enyo,Ikorodu.alapere Hayden has been compromised angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kayusmile(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2019
Guys be careful mostly when they say N100-200k initial deposit on Hp if its rental they say 1 week upfront.

i know there's Hunger & Poverty in the LAND

something just happen last week with a friend who went & put down N200k for a corolla which engine was bad & he wasn't aware.
partner pretend as if all is well, in less than 1 month d Car started smoking & shorting oil seriously.....

When he call d partner he said return my car if u can't remits again!!! Ah ah so fast?
this driver has been remitting always without stories only to discovered that the engine has been Ring twice so d partner was just looking for a maaka who he will just push it to.

An d driver has not make anything yet not to talk of buying new engine, now there's a big problem.

You can see how desperate & wicked people are just to make money from ignorant drivers.

Most of this so called partner knows the true States of their vehicles before giving it out on rental or Hp

While some don't even have any vehicle they will come online & post rubbish when u call them they started talking out of points asking u unnecessary questions.

Since January a Guy who went to check a car in partners house has not yet returned till today d wife cry & cried nothing happens that's to say Ritualist are also in our miss

So be careful God will always help those with a Genuine intentions!!!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
kayusmile:
Guys be careful mostly when they say N100-200k initial deposit on Hp if its rental they say 1 week upfront.

something just happen last week with a friend who went & put down N200k for a corolla which engine was bad & he wasn't aware.
partner pretend as if all is well, in less than 1 month d Car started smoking & shorting oil seriously.....

When he call d partner he said return my car if u can't remits again!!! Ah ah so fast?
this driver has been remitting always without stories only to discovered that the engine has been Ring twice so d partner was just looking for a maaka who he will just push it to.

An d driver has not make anything yet not to talk of buying new engine, now there's a big problem.

You can see how desperate & wicked people are just to make money from ignorant drivers.

Most of this so called partner knows the true States of their vehicles before giving it out on rental or Hp

While some don't even have any vehicle they will come online & post rubbish when u call them they started talking out of points asking u unnecessary questions.

Since January a Guy who went to check a car in partners house has not yet returned till today d wife cry & cried nothing happens that's to say Ritualist are also in our miss

Thanks for sharing this. May God continue to be with us.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
kayusmile:

Nawa o, this one strong. Thanks for sharing baba. May the Good Lord continue to guide us.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
eherbal:
i was swindled today too cause I couldn't get fuel at enyo,Ikorodu.alapere Hayden has been compromised angry
what I noticed from most station is once you open your tank from d inside, dey will neva allow u come out from d car be4 they start pumping and asking you how much lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
kayusmile:

God is watching us. And to those that ll post uber drivers needed to start work immediately, after giviing their number out friends that needs car only for them to see that the so called cars are still at mechanics workshop.
And for those that claim to be agents, post drivers needed, collect inspection fee on cars that has not yet arrived or take u round to check different cars with bad condition. Atlast, if u waka tire na u go leave d money for dem.
God is watching us. I ll surely expose u all when the time come because i have the record with me with proof.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
If you're in Agege, raise up your hand smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itguy1: 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
shollywendy1:

God is watching us. And to those that ll post uber drivers needed to start work immediately, after giviing their number out friends that needs car only for them to see that the so called cars are still at mechanics workshop.
And for those that claim to be agents, post drivers needed, collect inspection fee on cars that has not yet arrived or take u round to check different cars with bad condition. Atlast, if u waka tire na u go leave d money for dem.
God is watching us. I ll surely expose u all when the time come because i have the record with me with proof.
This one weak me,
Its well sha
I can't pay anyone any money as deposit or upfront or inspection
Let them go to hell, because God blessed you before the driver, you will want to frustrate there life. Wickedness of the highest other
There . Is this dead elantra they are posting. Recently, the owner still want 30k weekly rental for 08 elantra that is physically dead. Old plate number, body lookgs dfdirty
God Will save us from them

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
itguy1:

This one weak me,
Its well sha
I can't pay anyone any money as deposit or upfront or inspection
Let them go to hell, because God blessed you before the driver, you will want to frustrate there life. Wickedness of the highest other
There . Is this dead elantra they are posting. Recently, the owner still want 30k weekly rental for 08 elantra that is physically dead. Old plate number, body lookgs dfdirty
God Will save us from them
Im never against upfront deposit. I have guys that paid that are still using the cars.
Im not against initial deposit on Hp. Its a normal thing. Its business.But lets be honest and sincere about it like that guy experience is bitter. E-hailing is not a must. If your car is bad, sell it and invest in another business.
I still respect some partners. If their cars are bad. They ll rather fix them b4 giving them out on rental. We still havr many good ones that cares about their cars as well as their drivers.
But if u are d bad ones, change your way.
I remember when The mighty CHILLEX8 was campagning aganst these dead cars flooding the market. It is well. God is watching us

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rollitout: 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
mistadayo:
My four shocks 28k and shaft for both side is 25k.complete hub 30k. 83k minus workmanship. Oti su mi o.

The mechanic have gba you, why don't you drive the car to ladipo your self to fix it up
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
kayusmile:

let's view this issue from another angle.
It's possible the car owner is not doing this on purpose but only protecting his investment probably because he have had bad experience with bad rental drivers in the past .
It's possible the car owner doesn't know much about car's maintenance, maybe that's why he ringed his engine twice instead of buying another.
I strongly believe your friend is just reaping the punishment(although not his fault) of what the past rental driver put that car and the owner through..

The best thing for him to do is invite the car owner's friend /family into the matter, and plead with the car owner on a way forward, maybe buy you a new engine and include the money or half of it in your yet to pay HP fee.
My point is rental drivers should plz maintain owner's car at least for the sack of the next driver to use the car. I recently meet a driver who said he hasn't changed oil for 4 months and I was like wow!!!
So what do u expect the next person to use that car will pass through? undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
franksam2009:
let's view this issue from another angle.
It's possible the car owner is not doing this on purpose but only protecting his investment probably because he have had bad experience with bad rental drivers in the past .
It's possible the car owner doesn't know much about car's maintenance, maybe that's why he ringed his engine twice instead of buying another.
I strongly believe your friend is just reaping the punishment(although not his fault) of what the past rental driver put that car and the owner through
The wicked part of it is that the owner know about the state of the engine irrespective of whoever caused it and now gave it out on HP. Bros, lets be sincere its not fair. He should have sold it instead

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
julietromeo:

No payment yet. Uber paid very early yesterday.
Bolt is done bro. Everything is going wrong for them presently. Never saw this coming. Uber wants monopoly of the market. They have it now. cry

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
Well in d next few weeks I'm planning on giving out my 05 Corolla on weekly rental. 30k..but I must collect the 30k before the start of work every week.no payment, no work be Dat.. 2 guarantors needed.. Car is almost toks condition.. I stay around abulegba... Last drove it on taxify myself June last year.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
omonla10:
Well in d next few weeks I'm planning on giving out my 05 Corolla on weekly rental. 30k..but I must collect the 30k before the start of work every week.no payment, no work be Dat.. 2 guarantors needed.. Car is almost toks condition.. I stay around abulegba... Last drove it on taxify myself June last year.
Your car is clean bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
eherbal:
Bolt is done bro. Everything is going wrong for them presently. Never saw this coming. Uber wants monopoly of the market. They have it now. cry
The app is trashy and this happens frequently.
Just clear your phone ram or better still, restart the phone.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
shollywendy1:

Your car is clean bro
yea.. It's clean I know.. But I'm buying another car for personal use.. And I'll service once a month.. Driver handles minor repairs..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
omonla10:
yea.. It's clean I know.. But I'm buying another car for personal use.. And I'll service once a month.. Driver handles minor repairs..
Its a good deal. When its available lets know. I might send someone over to u.All d best bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itguy1: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
shollywendy1:

Im never against upfront deposit. I have guys that paid that are still using the cars.
Im not against initial deposit on Hp. Its a normal thing. Its business.But lets be honest and sincere about it like that guy experience is bitter. E-hailing is not a must. If your car is bad, sell it and invest in another business.
I still respect some partners. If their cars are bad. They ll rather fix them b4 giving them out on rental. We still havr many good ones that cares about their cars as well as their drivers.
But if u are d bad ones, change your way.
I remember when The mighty CHILLEX8 was campagning aganst these dead cars flooding the market. It is well. God is watching us
Am not against it either BT since many ba folks are out there and you don't know who is who, you just have to be careful in anything you accept so you will not come and regret later. I can do initial deposit for a tokunbo car since its new to our road. If am to take a Nigerian used car and pay deposit, then there should be a warranty of some month maybe 2 or 3months in the agreement so I will not hang on finger in my mouth for hours

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itguy1: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
omonla10:
Your offer is good,but not everyone can meet up with it.
If you see a good partner who want to give car out on rental or HP, I need please. I live in Ikotun. For rental, I can only pay after I work which I will guarantee. Not every drivers are bad

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
franksam2009:
what I noticed from most station is once you open your tank from d inside, dey will neva allow u come out from d car be4 they start pumping and asking you how much lol

If any fuel attendant start to sell fuel for you for Bovas without showing the u the meter and at the end, you complain. If na 1k u complain say short for your feul, manager to tell the attendant to sell the 1k to you and na the attendant go pay. Those attendant for Bovas no dey make that mistake of start selling fuel to you without allowing u to see that the meter has been reset to 0000

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
Rollitout:

The mechanic have gba you, why don't you drive the car to ladipo your self to fix it up

And you think say them no dey "Gba" person for Ladipo abi?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by austyne22ex(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
shollywendy1:

Your car is clean bro
I smell sarcasm...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
shollywendy1:

Its a good deal. When its available lets know. I might send someone over to u.All d best bro
sure I'll post it soon.. By God's grace

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
Thank you o. I was going to reply him with this. Na for ladipo all the whole trouble start and I will still pay for car park again for ladipo.
Oluwabengz:

And you think say them no dey "Gba" person for Ladipo abi?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
austyne22ex:

I smell sarcasm...
No bro. I dont and i wont make mockery of someone.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
Need an urgent reply pls car not starting after turning it off, and the battery is still okay. It doesn't even make any cranking effort to start. If I insert the key and turn ignition nothing happens

(1) (2) (3) ... (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.