Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4707243 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) ... (5681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lol remote controlled doors.
sconp:

Would there be any phonecall that would change the path of our journey?
Or
Pls my doors are remote controlled by my driving apps, they don't open until we get to destination

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 9:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megadrop: 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
davidwemby:
Please, I need help.

AC times out after a while cooling.. and then starts cooling again.

Two AC technicians gave 2 different diagnosis and prognosis

1. Change valve and compressor
2. Change thermostat

Experts in the house, kindly help o..

I use a 2004 Toyota Corolla..
Had the same issue last month, compressor kept cutting in hot afternoons but will never cut in the nite coupled with low pumping pressure and all these started the very day one rogue a.c. guy at Clegg worked on the A.c. i just kukuma changed the compressor. Its possible the compressor coil is bad. Secondly, did you just work on the AC if yes then it's possible the compressor is bad as a result of bad gas and bad oil that was used on the compressor. Thirdly, does the AC cool very well in traffic or when the car is idling if no, low pumping pressure of the compressor is the culprit and you need a new compressor. Ac problems can be very frustratimg I will advise that you change the compressor and have a rest of mind.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
Gentlelife50 !gentlelife50!! Gentlelife50!!! where are u?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
0taPiaPia:

Don't know exactly as that's not my field. Will look for the contact. The place is at ondo street, Ebute metta

Oga Emma... ondo by osholake are. Address is 50 osholake str
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:03am On Apr 25, 2019
shollywendy1:
Gentlelife50 !gentlelife50!! Gentlelife50!!! where are u?
Present Sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 7:22am On Apr 25, 2019
Future of ride-share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:32am On Apr 25, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Present Sir
That team can not make heaven sir. I dont want to derail this thread anylonger. Lolz i dey vex

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 8:35am On Apr 25, 2019
shollywendy1:

That team can not make heaven sir. I dont want to derail this thread anylonger. Lolz i dey vex

Sowie Arsenal fans!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2019
Why do some riders behave like poor people. Fare was #975 and you wanted to collect #25. I gave you #20 and you asked for #5 saying change is one of drivers' tools. So drivers should be carrying all denominations about abi. And if the fare was #925 and I collected #900, she wouldn't complain abi!
She even complained of high fare, maybe Ojodu to Opebi should be #600

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexini: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2019
Good morning guys

Please, is Samsung note 4 good for Uber/Taxify?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2019
Chai that thing dey pain
shollywendy1:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofoltundeseun: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2019
^^^ You guys should try to behave yourself. We all know what this thread is all about. There's a sport thread.

Need I remind you, there's no girl or sisi here, so I wonder who you're trying to impress/forming activity for with your irrelevant talk.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by icze(m): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2019
Please who can refer me to a good ac tech guy.after i changed my evaporator,my ac only cools at night and early mornings.under the sun its non existent..corolla 03..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:52am On Apr 25, 2019
icze:
Please who can refer me to a good ac tech guy.after i changed my evaporator,my ac only cools at night and early mornings.under the sun its non existent..corolla 03..
Welcome to my club grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 11:58am On Apr 25, 2019
icze:

Go to 50 osholake street ebute metta (East) Tell him from Dammy. 08033023340
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2019
Hi guys. For those on rental, do you have agreement on a particular number of days you're to work?
My car owner says I will have to pay 30k if I work on Sundays but 25k if its excluding Sundays.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knowyeknot: 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
Epphy:
Why do some riders behave like poor people. Fare was #975 and you wanted to collect #25. I gave you #20 and you asked for #5 saying change is one of drivers' tools. So drivers should be carrying all denominations about abi. And if the fare was #925 and I collected #900, she wouldn't complain abi!
She even complained of high fare, maybe Ojodu to Opebi should be #600

The way I go give you straight face tell you I no get change you no go wait talk another thing , las las one star

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Na wa for island short trips o
From ligali Ayorinde to ligali Ayorinde - #308/3mins
When I dey do 15 trips na so so
Ikeja - lekki,
Lekki to Ogudu to festac to gbagada.
Since I completed 15trips
Na so so ikoyi to oniru estate
Oniru to shoprite
Lekki to lekki
Then this one weak me
Ligali to ligali
Rider dey follow me gist I turn deaf n dumb

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HBola(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
BAZ001:
Na wa for island short trips o
From ligali Ayorinde to ligali Ayorinde - #308/3mins
When I dey do 15 trips na so so
Ikeja - lekki,
Lekki to Ogudu to festac to gbagada.
Since I completed 15trips
Na so so ikoyi to oniru estate
Oniru to shoprite
Lekki to lekki
Then this one weak me
Ligali to ligali
Rider dey follow me gist I turn deaf n dumb

Congratulations! Uber is the new Okada in town. Lol grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
Megadrop:
Had the same issue last month, compressor kept cutting in hot afternoons but will never cut in the nite coupled with low pumping pressure and all these started the very day one rogue a.c. guy at Clegg worked on the A.c. i just kukuma changed the compressor. Its possible the compressor coil is bad. Secondly, did you just work on the AC if yes then it's possible the compressor is bad as a result of bad gas and bad oil that was used on the compressor. Thirdly, does the AC cool very well in traffic or when the car is idling if no, low pumping pressure of the compressor is the culprit and you need a new compressor. Ac problems can be very frustratimg I will advise that you change the compressor and have a rest of mind.

Based on your experience, all pointers lead to compressor replacement..

How much did you get yours for? Care to recommend the seller?

Thank you..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
knowyeknot:

The way I go give you straight face tell you I no get change you no go wait talk another thing , las las one star

I dey give them 100 if dem dey ask for rubbish change. some of dem go say nooo keep it, while d big girls go collect tell me Thank you. Yesterday one fare na 2267 he gave me 2,500 I just jejely give an 300 cos d 2k dey pepper her for body.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidwemby: 12:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
darmilolah:

Oga Emma... ondo by osholake are. Address is 50 osholake str
Thanks..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olusola2bello: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
I hail everyone o.....this lagos sun no b for here at all...all d trees around lekki shoprite has been taken over by drivers....everyone hiding from d sun

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
The tips go dey make sense

Na so Uber sama me with 0% commission this morning from 1st trip. Last worked on Sat last week. Na long trips I dey pray for now.
Uber for president...lol

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
HBola:

Congratulations! Uber is the new Okada in town. Lol grin

Guess what!!!
I go rest for Land bridge Avenue dt shoprite road.
As I come online, request came immediately
Guess destination ?
- SHOPRITE
Rider asking if I'm coming, I begin stammer
Oh no not Againnnn
Na village people or na my positioning
I need ikorodu trips right now or Akute b4 dem use 308 trips finish my fuel

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
BAZ001:

Guess what!!!
I go rest for Land bridge Avenue dt shoprite road.
As I come online, request came immediately
Guess destination ?
- SHOPRITE
Rider asking if I'm coming, I begin stammer
Oh no not Againnnn
Na village people or na my positioning
I need ikorodu trips right now or Akute b4 dem use 308 trips finish my fuel

Ndo
You can use destination trip
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
Guys, please how do I report filling station. I bought 5k fuel and its not more than quarter tank
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
GforGee:
Guys, please how do I report filling station. I bought 5k fuel and its not more than quarter tank

Which filling station is that abeg? Abi you don gork yourself. Not watching the attendant
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knowyeknot: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
BAZ001:

I dey give them 100 if dem dey ask for rubbish change. some of dem go say nooo keep it, while d big girls go collect tell me Thank you. Yesterday one fare na 2267 he gave me 2,500 I just jejely give an 300 cos d 2k dey pepper her for body.

He depend on the relationship during the trip, riders they dash me change wella and me sef they dash change but if you say you selfish mesef crase

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GforGee: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
lexylexy:

Which filling station is that abeg? Abi you don gork yourself. Not watching the attendant

It's Mobil at VI. The one beside Bonny cantonment. You guys won't believe it, the guy that sold it for me is the second in command after the manager, but the manager isn't around (could be a lie).

I asked first security where the manager is, he said that he has gone to the bank and would return soon. I asked second security and he said that the manager has gone to Apapa. Na there I know say something dey Cook.
But as the guy see say I don dey everywhere, he just jejely ask me to bring car and added more fuel.

4k fuel no pass quarter tank for their station undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) ... (5681) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.