Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1569) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4724776 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 8:33am On May 14, 2019
Carshopper:
Una still dey here dey argue how much weekly una dey make or who works harder than the rest abi....

For every hard work there is always a reward... some their hardworking pays out in less hours of work, others their hardworking is plenty hours work... so be it 20k u make weekly or 50k you make weekly smile and enjoy the reward. We can't run the same race and get same results ....

I am leaving Ehailing gradually ... Corporate Auto lease is the way forward oo

I hail o. I'm loving the sound of this your new package.

I can smell the profit already.

Be like say I go come block you for corner make we relate....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 8:40am On May 14, 2019
mrsage:

The good Lord is his strength...

I tell you. Never done night job in my life and won't try it. 9pm I'm home.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2019
Carshopper:
Una still dey here dey argue how much weekly una dey make or who works harder than the rest abi....

For every hard work there is always a reward... some their hardworking pays out in less hours of work, others their hardworking is plenty hours work... so be it 20k u make weekly or 50k you make weekly smile and enjoy the reward. We can't run the same race and get same results ....

we are all in this together, you can't leave us gradually just like that wink carry me alone bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 8:47am On May 14, 2019
This thread is becoming so useless and pointless, like what's the point of being here?? I guess this is y some guys here went mute undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 8:54am On May 14, 2019
blackylola:
present boss cheesy
See thiz man. Where u go hide face?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 9:01am On May 14, 2019
shollywendy1:

See thiz man. Where u go hide face?
went on vacation from Nairaland battle field cool this street is not encouraging as before

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sweetguy10(m): 9:13am On May 14, 2019
tunlapapa:

Please don't use that machine else you want to get frustrated. But you may try it out if you feel experience is the best teacher.

Can you please tell me more ? Is it about the fuel consumption ? It’s the only issue with the car , every other things are ok .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 9:26am On May 14, 2019
If you really wanna go into ehailing, V6 isn't ideal

sweetguy10:

Yes it has 6cylinders
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 9:28am On May 14, 2019
Yo man, we need to talk. Glad to know you are good.

Ifeanyimark:

On behalf of myself, alstarmayor and balckylola, we are good. Don't know of d rest, bros, hit me up na, make we relate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 9:46am On May 14, 2019
blackylola:
went on vacation from Nairaland battle field cool this street is not encouraging as before
No be lie brother. Me just dey maintain my lane since una leave us comot. Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:01am On May 14, 2019
jesusson2020:

The truth is coming out gradually, I know most of you earn more than me, but you guys decide to make the business look so bad.
Remain in your ignorance since you are busy attacking everybody

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2019
blackylola:
we are all in this together, you can't leave us gradually just like that wink carry me alone bro

I don run oo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2019
mrsage:

I hail o. I'm loving the sound of this your new package.

I can smell the profit already.

Be like say I go come block you for corner make we relate....

One corner one corner
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tsunayoichi: 10:28am On May 14, 2019
Why are you scrutinizing his efforts He is próud of what he makes. How e take concern you
Xneg:

If he's going to post earnings and not just for show off, he should as well post gross, he post earning or 10k and says he his doing too well, how much of the 10k did he use for fueling, food, calls etc. What's left when you remove that?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JuanPablito: 10:35am On May 14, 2019
I use a v6, but I only do sundays, the v6 is not good for stop and go movement, but its pretty cool when there's no traffic.
sweetguy10:

Yes it has 6cylinders

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lakkyflow(m): 10:48am On May 14, 2019
Please House what is the LIMIT MILEAGE UBER REQUIRES NOW?? ....Secondly CAN SOMEONE MEET A 3OK DELIVERY ON TAXIFY ALONE ?? This is hundai Elantra o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:06am On May 14, 2019
Stealth100:

Going by this your warped logic, those uber drivers that not only complained but also downed tools and protested last week in the U.S. should have just QUIT instead of complaining/protesting right?
The NLC should've just QUIT their jobs if the minimum wage was no longer sustainable to them instead of shutting down the whole country abi? Well done sir.

NOTE: Most of us "complaining" here even make more than this bricklayer, if we begin post earnings here he go hide. But money on your dashboard does not equal money in your pocket. If you know you know.

Chaiiii

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 11:08am On May 14, 2019
Stealth100:

Going by this your warped logic, those uber drivers that not only complained but also downed tools and protested last week in the U.S. should have just QUIT instead of complaining/protesting right?
The NLC should've just QUIT their jobs if the minimum wage was no longer sustainable to them instead of shutting down the whole country abi? Well done sir.

NOTE: Most of us "complaining" here even make more than this bricklayer, if we begin post earnings here he go hide. But money on your dashboard does not equal money in your pocket. If you know you know.

Very warped and mediocre logic indeed.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 11:45am On May 14, 2019
Carshopper:

How can one do that, please?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:05pm On May 14, 2019
Crvrider:

How can one do that, please?

U source for them
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 12:56pm On May 14, 2019
Few months back, I picked an uber staff. Not just a staff but a management staff. When I asked for his destination while chatting via the app, the guy changed it for me, lecturing me bla bla ..... That morning, I was in a good mood, I simply drove to pick up and immediately he entered the car, the conversation started. He kept telling me the rules, giving me reasons why I shouldn't ask for destinations, telling me how I needed to guide my ratings judiciously. All the while, he didn't tell me he was an uber staff but me I knew already cos the way he spoke. I allowed him finish, then I started my own, I gave him 1001 reasons I will ask for destinations and I will continue to, I even made him understand that the fares are low and stuff. The guy finally gave up, he told me every country uber operates has their challenges. He told me uber drivers on uber X in Ghana don't put on AC for riders and if you ask them, they will tell you with a straight face that Petrol is too expensive and that as become the norm over there. If you want a car with AC and stuff, you request for uber black. For the guy claiming James bond, kudos to you. I understand that your background affects your judgement. Coming from a guy who was a site labourer and earning 2k per day to a guy who would do same level of work or even less and then earn higher in a better working environment. What others are saying is yes uber still pays, but the pay does not commensurate with the efforts you put in. Imagine driving all through Lagos from 6am to 10pm and all you could make for yourself is 12k, to me, that does not makes sense. One would burn out if you do that in a stretch. I picked a guy yesterday from chevron to airport, he told me doing a trip like that in the US is about $50 and I did same trip for $10. Now, we are not not saying they should make it equal cos the living condition there and here aren't the same but they should make it worthwhile. If I did same trip and I earned say 20$ for it I don't think I will complain. I know you would come for me, but you would be ignored. Capisce?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2019
jesusson2020:

When I do more of reply here, that means request is slow.

Apology accepted. And sorry for attacking you back.

Even Jesus fought back Satan, when Satan troubles become too much. I am only son of Jesus. Not Jesus by standard.

At the end of the day, still manage to get this, Uber is so good to me.

Dis is poor by my standard.

Stop tensioning others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Philla80: 1:38pm On May 14, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sam2kenny: 1:50pm On May 14, 2019
Just did bolt training they are saying driver shield is compulsory for all drivers now. As a new driver we are given a 2 weeks grace
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sam2kenny: 1:55pm On May 14, 2019
Heavy traffic from stadium towards ojuelegba
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:59pm On May 14, 2019
emmancecute:
Few months back, I picked an uber staff. Not just a staff but a management staff. When I asked for his destination while chatting via the app, the guy changed it for me, lecturing me bla bla ..... That morning, I was in a good mood, I simply drove to pick up and immediately he entered the car, the conversation started. He kept telling me the rules, giving me reasons why I shouldn't ask for destinations, telling me how I needed to guide my ratings judiciously. All the while, he didn't tell me he was an uber staff but me I knew already cos the way he spoke. I allowed him finish, then I started my own, I gave him 1001 reasons I will ask for destinations and I will continue to, I even made him understand that the fares are low and stuff. The guy finally gave up, he told me every country uber operates has their challenges. He told me uber drivers on uber X in Ghana don't put on AC for riders and if you ask them, they will tell you with a straight face that Petrol is too expensive and that as become the norm over there. If you want a car with AC and stuff, you request for uber black. For the guy claiming James bond, kudos to you. I understand that your background affects your judgement. Coming from a guy who was a site labourer and earning 2k per day to a guy who would do same level of work or even less and then earn higher in a better working environment. What others are saying is yes uber still pays, but the pay does not commensurate with the efforts you put in. Imagine driving all through Lagos from 6am to 10pm and all you could make for yourself is 12k, to me, that does not makes sense. One would burn out if you do that in a stretch. I picked a guy yesterday from chevron to airport, he told me doing a trip like that in the US is about $50 and I did same trip for $10. Now, we are not not saying they should make it equal cos the living condition there and here aren't the same but they should make it worthwhile. If I did same trip and I earned say 20$ for it I don't think I will complain. I know you would come for me, but you would be ignored. Capisce?

Bois fit start de charge separate for A/C soon o! grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 2:09pm On May 14, 2019
Earnings Breakdown
14-16hours online
Gross Earnings: 12,000
Uber commission 25% of 12, 000 = 3000
Taxify commission 15% of 12,000 = 1800

Less fuel of 2500-3000

Let's work with lowest if 2500

Therefore;
Uber Net Earnings = 6,500
Taxify Net Earnings = 7,700

Less Rental
35,000 ÷ 7 = 5000 (Daily)
30,000 ÷ 7 = 4;285.7 (Daily)

Less work with lowest again;

Uber Net Earnings = 6,500 - 4, 285.7 = 2, 214.3
Taxify Net Earnings = 7,700- 4, 285.7 = 3414.7

Feeding ( Each meal) 300 using Jesusson figure.

Morning 300
Evening 300
Total feeding 600

Uber Net = 2, 214.3 - 600 = 1, 614.3
Taxify Met = 3,414.7 - 600 = 2,814.7

Card (200)

Uber : 1,614.3 - 200 = 1,413.3
Taxify : 2,814.7 - 200 = 2,614.7

Net Profit of 14-16 hours on Uber & Taxify

UBER : 1,413.3
TAXIFY : 2, 614.7

The question now is, is it worth it to work for 14-16hrs to go home with 1,413.3 Or 2,614 at the end of the stressful long day.

15 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 2:10pm On May 14, 2019
I still dont understand why uber made AC compulsory for low rates like this. I think they should create another category with AC and up the price a bit by 20%

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 2:14pm On May 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Bois fit start de charge separate for A/C soon o! grin grin grin

Oga Gazzus you just dey know say no AC for uber in Ghana?

Infact na picanto dem dey use

Na Nigeria we dey use big cars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 2:39pm On May 14, 2019
Uber started in Nigeria with very high standard. Less than 100000km less than 8 years cars etc. Clean title etc. Nisan micra is the best car for Uber right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 14, 2019
fxjones:
I have carefully follow this thread, all I could say, the only reasonable person I have seen is jesusson2020, who is positive about his new found job, what baffles me most is this, all those complaining about ehailing, if its not paying why not simply quit instead of complaining here. Nigerians na wa for us
I can see you only came here to hear what you want to hear. This is a thread for sharing uber experience in lagos, and you choose to believe a newcomer ahead of the experienced on the thread?
Just enter. Na body qo teh you and your 'reasonable and positive' mentor sad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:59pm On May 14, 2019
sweetguy10:
Hello house, is it advisable to use a v6 full option Camry 2.4 for Uber considering it’s fuel consumption issues . I’m the owner and want to be the driver . I’ll appreciate all inputs . Thanks
As an owner driver, that should be manageable.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1566) (1567) (1568) (1569) (1570) (1571) (1572) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.