Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1608) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4726541 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 9:42am On May 26, 2019
dru23:

3% after 15 trips ...... At least it is something

Infact it's a big thing for as long as it lasts. I don't even notice the ridiculously low fares.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:47am On May 26, 2019
Sakamanjeh99:

Tym please...
I dey !!
08163609485 !!
wait for a call
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:48am On May 26, 2019
slamstanlee:
Offline. Ikeja to Agbara estate.
who dey?
11am
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:34am On May 26, 2019
dru23:

With the likes that you got .. It shows 'hate' is very common in this thread.. Am trying to open your eyes up ,but I guess u guys enjoy leaving in fantasy land
Lol. What's your definition of the word 'fantasy'? And who is hating who?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:44am On May 26, 2019
QuitNotice:
Lol. What's your definition of the word 'fantasy'? And who is hating who?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:48am On May 26, 2019
Megadrop:
Got a request on Awolowo rd called rider and rider said she was going to Adeniyi Jones Ikeja. On our way as i was still trying to navigate my way tru Awolowo heavy traffic and flood. I told rider that the traffic and flood was too much so am not sure I will embark on the trip. On our way back to her office she made me to understand tht two drivers before me cancelled on her because of traffic and flood. So eventually we agreed on 5k offline. After dropping rider at her destination got another request from airport hotel to Chevron drive. Got to pickup and after waiting for 15mins for the guy, finally he appeared with one heavily tatooed olosho. After exchanging pleasantries I just told them that the whole road is flooded and so much traffic. Las las we agreed on 6.5k. Got to destination na so olosho give me 7k!

Sometimes you just have to think outside the box ..you went about the whole thing as a business man. Just keep in mind in every chaos there is always an opportunity grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:05am On May 26, 2019
slamstanlee:
Offline. Ikeja to Agbara estate.
who dey?
I'm gamed. Is this offer still available? I dey Ikeja like dis

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maclatunji: 11:48am On May 26, 2019
MoonlightDrive:

Stop devaluing your service.

LOL

We accept hatchbacks and Siennas too. If you want to bring a Porsche, BMW or Mercedes, no problem. Many riders would accept you than a Matrix for example.

It's a meritocratic app that allows different people operate in their space.

Everybody can earn and ride based on a reasonable amount they can afford.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 12:26pm On May 26, 2019
lollyboy:

They have common sense and a working system..
We lack both of the above mentioned down here..

I tell you. That can't happen down here.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bot101(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2019
Is it possible to get an Uber/Taxify grade car (possibly already registered on Uber/Taxify) for 600k - 700k range?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2019
Tgiirl, na only view you dey view the thread now. U don turn observer
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 6thchild: 3:11pm On May 26, 2019
[quote author=1daboi post=78719193]don't try it o! Uber will block you forever! Please go to FRSC office and get your license renewed! I did mine 2days ago and it has my picture on it[/quote
Do you mean the temporary license you have right now has your picture on it?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 3:15pm On May 26, 2019
Best thing that will happen to e-hailing in Nigeria that will benefit both riders and drivers equally is INDRIVER the concept is brilliant.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rollitout: 3:30pm On May 26, 2019

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 3:35pm On May 26, 2019
Xneg:
Best thing that will happen to e-hailing in Nigeria that will benefit both riders and drivers equally is INDRIVER the concept is brilliant.
explain
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Horlickz77(m): 3:37pm On May 26, 2019
tawa89:
Are you interested in driving a Camry XLE 03/04 on taxify
Call or whatsapp me on 08038423369
but you said you have given it to someone who is willing to pay 30k
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 4:18pm On May 26, 2019
Uber riders now use wrong pick up address so they won't be charged for waiting time , who else hv noticed this

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 4:29pm On May 26, 2019
Have u guys noticed the reckless driving among most Uber/taxify drivers this days. They drive so rough and unprofessional like Danfo drivers. One almost had an accident today. I don’t know where they are rushing to.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 4:31pm On May 26, 2019
franksam2009:
explain

The model of offer and acceptance of fares is very ingenious, because it's so flexible you'll get to make more money. U can download the app from playstore or have a chat with maclaunji to get a hang of it.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 4:39pm On May 26, 2019
xana101:
Have u guys noticed the reckless driving among most Uber/taxify drivers this days. They drive so rough and unprofessional like Danfo drivers. One almost had an accident today. I don’t know where they are rushing to.

My brother are you surprise ni. When people who want to do uber just dey enrol for driving school now.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2019
xana101:
Skipped my mind yesterday. Wanted to say that too. They hardly wait for traffic light, drag road in d trafic,drives recklessly even the ones with riders

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 4:55pm On May 26, 2019
xana101:
I noticed, but I blame the riders for it, they push the driver to speed up and sometimes threatening them with one-star

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 5:08pm On May 26, 2019
Deigofortune:
PLEASE DO NOT CALL FOR RENTAL OR HP
+234 708 829 1555

Can we call for better pictures?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 5:10pm On May 26, 2019
franksam2009:
Uber riders now use wrong pick up address so they won't be charged for waiting time , who else hv noticed this

They have been doing that for a while now. They will pick the wrong pick address then call you to direct you to the Corect place, waste your time and don't get charged for waiting and even cancelation as the case maybe.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2019
Brethren if you are reviewing your trip on taxifire, wait there immediately they will give you the actually fare, then collect the exact fare displayed. It is no longer like it used to be before that they will review trip and balance you later.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Awhysy: 5:21pm On May 26, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by uwemjack(m): 5:23pm On May 26, 2019
What is wrong with the asian specs?

jceesquare:

Great Choice, but make sure it's American specs.

Do not go for the Asian spec.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 5:24pm On May 26, 2019
classicdonsimon:

I don't give a F U C K if they do. I have been busy with business for 1 week now Havent even had time for driving round the town. So No love lost if I am blocked.

Then don't come here speaking thrash that would get others blocked and will affect them...all of what you said was stupidity in itself.you will force uber rider to choose your own rate or get down.your blocking no go reach 24hrs

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 6:10pm On May 26, 2019
Rollitout:

Get jiji app on your phone. Use the filter to narrow down your search. I bought my Honda crv from there. You might be lucky.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deigofortune: 6:46pm On May 26, 2019
Xneg:

Can we call for better pictures?

Yes you can send me a message on WhatsApp..!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lollyboy(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2019
maclatunji:

LOL, I don't need to lie to you to convince you. For me, the question to be answered regarding you is this:

Would you be registering early or would you be joining the crowd much later?

That's how confident I am God sparing our lives.

With what I just read about your Company its not going to be easy cause people down here prefer not to pay at all..
So riders dictatorship is not very reasonable for Africans especially Nigerians but me I will still register sha you never can tell what the outcome might be..
Regard
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2019
franksam2009:
I noticed, but I blame the riders for it, they push the driver to speed up and sometimes threatening them with one-star
grin grin grin rider grin. threaten me with 1 star? Hehe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1605) (1606) (1607) (1608) (1609) (1610) (1611) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.