Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4724900 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
thebigkendo:
Dem say gazzuzz/carshopper dey sell dead kia rio to new car owners grin grin

I agree!!!

But i also want to know

Who did the multi"monikered" one sell his dead elentras to??

And his dead civics also grin grin grin

Abi e dey crush dem ni?

they were sold to spirits.

In other news

Updated tyre inventory

215/65/16 6units
195/65/15 4units
205/65/15. 4units
255/50/20. 2units
255/55/19. 4units
215/60/16 4units
225/45/18 2units
206/55/16 4units
215/55/17 2units just sold

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2019
thebigkendo:
Dem say gazzuzz/carshopper dey sell dead kia rio to new car owners grin grin

I agree!!!

But i also want to know

Who did the multi"monikered" one sell his dead elentras to??

And his dead civics also grin grin grin

Abi e dey crush dem ni?

Civics have bullet proof engine na, ditto for Elantra grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
jpworld:

Your marriage only last 8 months, but me I have A marriage of 15years.

In business I can be A tiger, because my family needs me, to bring that money home.

I have always known u as a useless cheats, that take advantage of ur partner in ajah, after using the car for 3weeks without paying.

Change ur attitude if you want to progress in life.

Thank God you are talking about yourself, stop behaving like a child. You are too petty for a man, I wish you can prove what you're saying. Anyways I don't even think I should bother myself because you a toxic.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2019
Tyche:

The frustration reach like this?
Calling him a pig is even an insult to pigs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
thebigkendo:

If you are minding your own business & selling your engine oil in peace, am sure this thread will be atleast a 100 page less
grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
This is thread is becoming something else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2019
[quote author=chillex8 post=79043142][/quote]
Is you and your family members plus him that are cheats

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Is you and your family members plus him that are cheats
cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
So jesuason is now Dru23 lawyer abi?

If only dru23 practiced or even reads the memes he posts,maybe we for hear word small for here. Mtcheew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ableguy(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
jesusson2020:

What is wrong with you guys? Did dru23 claim anybody competing with him?

He has right to say things that will attract customers to his business.

I said it, something is not just right with this profile.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ableguy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2019
nwizu042:

If only dru23 practiced or even reads the memes he posts,maybe we for hear word small for here. Mtcheew
They are each other's lawyer, attack dru the son of Jesus will come and if you touch the son of Jesus dru will show.
What do I even know?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
nwizu042:

Only the wise ones can relate grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by generationz(f): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hey guys , please I need your advice on this. I'lld like to know how much a newbie can make per week on taxify only with a 2006 corolla.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
I am trying to understand something?

Is this thread still meant for UBER/TAXIFY (BOLT) drivers & car-owners to share ideas and thoughts?

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
TheCar:
I am trying to understand something?

Is this thread still meant for UBER/TAXIFY (BOLT) drivers & car-owners to share ideas and thoughts?

Instead of asking, you can as well answer the question asked just above you, you skipped a valid question to post another that one that contributes to derailing or this thread.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
generationz:
Hey guys , please I need your advice on this. I'lld like to know how much a newbie can make per week on taxify only with a 2006 corolla.

Taxify only? That might be difficult to say because of the introduction of fixed fares, you're better doing just uber. 60-70k Gross

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by generationz(f): 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
Xneg:

Taxify only? That might be difficult to say because of the introduction of fixed fares, you're better doing just uber. 60-70k Gross

You mean on uber alone?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 05, 2019
Xneg:

Instead of asking, you can as well answer the question asked just above you, you skipped a valid question to post another that one that contributes to derailing or this thread.

They say he who seek knowledge and understanding will find it? So sir, I need to ask for clarification purposes.

Also thank you for answering the question above my comment, at least it is a good step towards regaining the purpose of this thread back for drivers and car-owners still in business.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
TheCar:

They say he who seek knowledge and understanding will find it? So sir, I need to ask for clarification purposes.

Also thank you for answering the question above my comment, at least it is a good step towards regaining the purpose of this thread back for drivers and car-owners still in business.

Cheers

Your question is very valid because the entire thread has been derailed and a newbie would have thought its a thread with wrong title, let's hope the kids fighting would let go and those with several monikers playing accused and counsel at the same time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Crvrider:
Can someone please recommend a good 5w20/30 engine oil that is moderately priced? Thanks.

N9,735
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=CQO&partNumber=CQ620-5QT

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
dru23:

before... and fake oil will damage your engine.. Chances are the old manager that manage my cars used fake oil ... ...
I refuse to believe this bro, fake oil will never damage your engine but late oil change or delayed/late maintenance will damage ur piston rings or possibly engine bearings

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
franksam2009:
I refuse to believe this bro, fake oil will never damage your engine but late oil change or delayed/late maintenance will damage ur piston rings or possibly engine bearings

Yes synthetic oil is good but mineral oil (5k oil) can never damage your engine as long as you change it as at when due, dru23 knows nothing about vehicles thats why he haa been ignorantly shouting fake oil damaged his vehicle... I know Peope that bought corolla since 2005 and still using it now, only service with regular ap or total oil.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
grin grin
MoonlightDrive:

Xneg just gave you a brotherly advice.
It is highly risky to approach a micro finance for a loan for uber business.
Most micro finance will not give such loans, and those that give you are more interested in auctioning your properties inclusive of the car, when you default in your repayment obligations.
The situation of the market now is filled with so much uncertainty, think twice before you make that leap!
Look for a car rental option and save up towards your goal.
. Na lie ....one hard working driver here do 2k on uber and 58k offline yesterday grin. Infact any partner not collecting 50k weekly rental should go to yaba left

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 5:21pm On Jun 05, 2019
radautoworks:

N9,735
http://weblink.carquest.com/acl/?mfgName=CQO&partNumber=CQ620-5QT

Good example of oil you can buy that will still keep your engine safe wihiut spending 17-22k btw dru and gaz

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2019
I got a request around ikeja mountain of fire like 12 in the midnite like that got to pick up a lady and her man and her two kids were waiting at the gate of the estate. After they settled in she told me they re Goin to The Place at ikeja GRA, after the trip I told her 600 she said I should nt cancel that am taking them back, that was when I told her ma am running low on fuel I will like to get fuel while they eat. She said OK I drove out to Maryland before I could get fuel the nite, i was about driving out of d fuel station when dis woman start calling me insulting me that she is not going to pay for driving that far ooo... Omo immediately I ended the trip nd moved without collecting kobo. She called ND called last last she reported to taxify ooo.. Taxify send me mail oooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2019
Crvrider:

Oga dru23 I know say na me ask for advice and you give advice. But first off, I live in igando driving down to lekki is really not a big deal but I just want to emphasis on that point. Now if I take myself and my car go this lekki autoshop are you sure they will not charge me the same amount I bought the car for repairs? This one no be restaurant when you go wash plate after you chop finish and you no get money to pay o. Don't get me wrong, though. If I have the money I will spend good on what I love but as at the moment I am trying to survive.

Okay, let me correct some misconceptions. We are NOT expensive. Brake changes are as low as 15k with 1 year brakes. We do not fix ANYTHING without giving you a price and getting your permission.

Step 1
Bring car for free diagnosis (if repair is done, if not skip to step 6)

Step 2
get detailed repair estimate

STEP 3
SIGN AND ACCEPT (STEP 4), BRING YOUR OWN PARTS AND ACCEPT OR DON'T SIGN AND REJECT ESTIMATE (SKIP TO STEP 6)

step 4
Car is repaired

Step 5
Pay and pick up car, have warranty explained (pay N2,500 for diagnosis if repair not done)

Step 6
Leave

Step 7
Enjoy not having to worry

The second picture is a sample of an "expensive" job on a limited 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe that includes, ac compressor, tie rods and oil change.

Note the labor was only 30k for the whole thing. This is how detailed our billing is so you know exactly what we are charging.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
Blackbishop:
I got a request around ikeja mountain of fire like 12 in the midnite like that got to pick up a lady and her man and her two kids were waiting at the gate of the estate. After they settled in she told me they re Goin to The Place at ikeja GRA, after the trip I told her 600 she said I should nt cancel that am taking them back, that was when I told her ma am running low on fuel I will like to get fuel while they eat. She said OK I drove out to Maryland before I could get fuel the nite, i was about driving out of d fuel station when dis woman start calling me insulting me that she is not going to pay for driving that far ooo... Omo immediately I ended the trip nd moved without collecting kobo. She called ND called last last she reported to taxify ooo.. Taxify send me mail oooo

Chai

Na your fault sha. Sorry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
Inspection 2mao. Can't wait to start,

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by r4blessing: 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
Need an uber driver, call me if interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Muhammadson2020: 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Xneg:

Yes synthetic oil is good but mineral oil (5k oil) can never damage your engine as long as you change it as at when due, dru23 knows nothing about vehicles thats why he haa been ignorantly shouting fake oil damaged his vehicle... I know Peope that bought corolla since 2005 and still using it now, only service with regular ap or total oil.
Bros, am planning to service my car which oil should I use. Someone recommend Mobil 1000 xhp to my boss. Is it good for corolla
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
Mjosh1000:

Jeez I just saw the video on instablog the man huge oo chai I pity the uber driver
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByVCct9n8xy/?igshid=1d9s01pbi80hz
this kind people dey gentle when they meet their match, he probably knows the Uber man is no match for him
Person like me that can be wickedly angered when pushed to the wall, me and the man fight will not end that day oo
Riders should be careful in cases like this, d driver know ur house and also know where u are heading to, you might probably forget his face after a week, but d driver wouldn't and he can easily stalk you , run you over with his car and disappear

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
Blackbishop:
bro I Don't understand what you what to hear oo, should we clap for you? You carried someone's trip from Ikeja to Maryland to get fuel like WTF!!!!
What u should hv done is insist on ending trip cos you Don't have fuel to take them back, dey should request another ride when they finish
I only do 8 hours per day but I always make sure my tank is filled up be4 going online

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) (1652) (1653) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.