Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4714897 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) ... (5684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
pope191:

grin I have drop her since yesterday, business transaction terminated
The money is so important for the rider to call by this time, or maybe he doesn't want u to say u are driving

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 12:06am On Jun 12, 2019
1daboi:
yes o, even this franksam2009 is beginning to sound druish too grin we need to observe him as well. First they start being defensive then memes...if u know u know
lol grin grin very funny
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:15am On Jun 12, 2019
Gentlelife50:

The money is so important for the rider to call by this time, or maybe he doesn't want u to say u are driving

grin 1k, she should try and sleep, tomorrow is another day

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 12:42am On Jun 12, 2019
eherbal:
this is the weakest defence I've seen my whole life.my three year old could've done better.you were not mentioned by the way.why quickly jump to conclusions? as far as I'm concerned,this ugly looking piece of shit is YOU,JESUSSON2020. Shame on you,dru23, Mohammedson2020,and every alternate moniker you've ever used to fool yourself here.cool

Hey bro, take it easy... The ugly looking piece of shit As u call it, is not me.

Most of you guys here are too jealous,i decide to support dru23 does not make me dru23. For me he is the only honest person here.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 12:48am On Jun 12, 2019
Xneg:
Who else notice that the trio or quad accounts of dru/jesus/mohammed/lolity /and many more are offline same time.... Not easy to manage so many accounts I guess

My broda the more u try to insist we are the same, the more you sound so stupid.

Wake up to reality. Before u fall into depression, like ur other colleague.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:01am On Jun 12, 2019
1daboi:
yes o, even this franksam2009 is beginning to sound druish too grin we need to observe him as well. First they start being defensive then memes...if u know u know

That is insulting angry

Not half as smart.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:29am On Jun 12, 2019
jesusson2020:

Hey bro, take it easy... The ugly looking piece of shit As u call it, is not me.

Most of you guys here are too jealous,i decide to support dru23 does not make me dru23. For me he is the only honest person here.

Leave him .. Let him continue, thevisit guy is hiding in shame after embarrassing himself... just leave him please. I want laugh

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 5:23am On Jun 12, 2019
dru23:

Leave him .. Let him continue, thevisit guy is hiding in shame after embarrassing himself... just leave him please. I want laugh
For a 36yr old, you're dum§§ & the fact that some said you're older than that still makes you a bigger f°°°l. Gbagada Mayweather
It is clear enough that vehicles in your care are not yours, the big-man image you portray here is fake! Nothing bad in flaunting your brothers wealth but do it maturely. With you claiming Street-guy & Yankee big-daddy, you can't even drive until some months ago. Shame. Live up to your age oga, your commenting ip clearly indicates that you are behind Jesus son & Mohammed daughter's moniker or have you forgotten ip can be viewed by supermods? Stop being childish

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 6:12am On Jun 12, 2019
timilehing:
For a 36yr old, you're dum§§ & the fact that some said you're older than that still makes you a bigger f°°°l. Gbagada Mayweather
It is clear enough that vehicles in your care are not yours, the big-man image you portray here is fake! Nothing bad in flaunting your brothers wealth but do it maturely. With you claiming Street-guy & Yankee big-daddy, you can't even drive until some months ago. Shame. Live up to your age oga, your commenting ip clearly indicates that you are behind Jesus son & Mohammed daughter's moniker or have you forgotten ip can be viewed by supermods? Stop being childish
Super slam.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekbel09(m): 6:28am On Jun 12, 2019
timilehing:
This old hag called Dru is suffering from multiple personality disorder, blessing okoro brother

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ATTAHDYE(m): 6:38am On Jun 12, 2019
Honda Accord 2011 in great condition available for sale. All documents intact.

Price: N2.2m (negotiable)

Call: 08032880294 for inspection

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 7:21am On Jun 12, 2019
timilehing:

My frustrated elder, I'm not the cause of your frustration. The level of anger in u against dru23 shows that village hate, when dey see their mate doing better in life.

God will elevate u, just wait 4 ur time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:36am On Jun 12, 2019
dru23:

Chillex8 come and carry your guy o

That moment Dru was asking chllex8 to come and stop Thevisit from saying more.
Chillex8 no gree show up.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 7:38am On Jun 12, 2019
chillex8:
This Dru23 matter don confuse me finish.

I know Dru cannot drive. But is it possible he lives in GBAGADA?

Only for Chillex8 to show up later and confirm that Dru don't know how to drive.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:42am On Jun 12, 2019
jesusson2020:

Let's settle this thing once and for all.
Invite dru23, invite Jesusson and other personalities in doubt. To a table, for liitle gist. I volunteer to pay for the beer or drinks.
We will easily identify them or know they are fictional characters whichever way grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 9:02am On Jun 12, 2019
luxy44:
Let me put this here for the remaining uber taxi drivers here....

Can you see one of them here!!! That stupid mindset. What is wrong in being a taxi driver? Is it degrading or derogatory?? Is a job that feeds you, come out , embrace it, be proud of it....don't discuss your failed career with your passengers or riders. He/she has issues too. Life is a journey, you encounter your poo, i deal with my mess!!! Grow up!!!

I am tired of hearing i have a bsc, mba , msc , mtn, phcn when i am in your taxi....

That's the reason most them here on nairaland will never succeed.

Our job title at the moment is taxi driver. If you like be formal bank manager, site engineer, be a chief in your village, that is ur cup tea.

Just as darmilolah was claiming his 8years in university carrying over, but still end up jobless and becoming taxi driver just like me.

Same goes with Xneg, QuitNotice, eherbal, Gentlelife50. I know some of u don't have education like me, but come here claiming one educated rich 40 years old man, but have been on rental since Uber inception.

From today onward God will grant u your heart desires. But you must change from ur bad characters. To receive the blessings that comes from my prayer

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 9:06am On Jun 12, 2019
thebigkendo:

All i can see is somebody on the passenger seat.. If you know you know grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9598952_334u1h_jpeg34a185abbd5aee209a92fb78837b3e38

haq haq haq haq haq

he don't know

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9592568_screenshot20190610065431whatsapp_jpeg69c0d81f63b1c1b55ace7de130c566c9

Having regrets is a no no for me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:17am On Jun 12, 2019
luxy44:

Can you see one of them here!!! That stupid mindset. What is wrong in being a taxi driver? Is it degrading or derogatory?? Is a job that feeds you, come out , embrace it, be proud of it....don't discuss your failed career with your passengers or riders. He/she has issues too. Life is a journey, you encounter your poo, i deal with my mess!!! Grow up!!!

I am tired of hearing i have a bsc, mba , msc , mtn, phcn when i am in your taxi....

Can you show us where someone boasted about Msc on this thread?
You call us frustrated, call the thread useless

People like you are actually proud over nothing. Don't flatter yourself. Nobody has discussed anything with you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Loftyy1: 9:28am On Jun 12, 2019
In the next life to come, Gentlelife50 will never, i repeat, Never ever mess with Jesusson2020 ever again, if he sees him on nairaland. Jesusson has really taught him a lesson the hard way making him go beserk typing his life story and funniest part that gets to me is Jesusson never relent, he keeps calling him out on his every post lol. True definition of pepper them gang.

For new intending investors in this ehailing industry, look up to Jpworld, Dru23, Franksam2009 and Stake2odds. Get to know them for guidelines, Buy them a bottle of cold beer and let them unravel some experiences in this lawless game known as ehailing.

That man Jpworld is a real business man who knows his onions and tells it like it is, Same as Dru23 too.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2019
slamstanlee:

Let's settle this thing once and for all.
Invite dru23, invite Jesusson and other personalities in doubt. To a table, for liitle gist. I volunteer to pay for the beer or drinks.
We will easily identify them or know they are fictional characters whichever way grin

Not possible.. Dru is in america enjoying light & good roads grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 10:05am On Jun 12, 2019
Calling a person who works hard to feed his family and never asked for ur help or assistant broke nd fraustrated just because he drives rental is never a nice thing to say,.
Consistently attacking someone's hustle/business for no good reason is an act of envy/jealousy!!!
Las Las People envy who they wish or wanna be like but can never be wink

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 10:20am On Jun 12, 2019
Loftyy1:
In the next life to come, Gentlelife50 will never, i repeat, Never ever mess with Jesusson2020 ever again, if he sees him on nairaland. Jesusson has really taught him a lesson the hard way making him go beserk typing his life story and funniest part that gets to me is Jesusson never relent, he keeps calling him out on his every post lol. True definition of pepper them gang.

For new intending investors in this ehailing industry, look up to Jpworld, Dru23, Franksam2009 and Stake2odds. Get to know them for guidelines, Buy them a bottle of cold beer and let them unravel some experiences in this lawless game known as ehailing.

That man Jpworld is a real business man who knows his onions and tells it like it is, Same as Dru23 too.

You see the problem was created by Gentlelife50 I was on my own posting my earnings, he started insulting me, then started claiming I was using sakamanje, that I was a cheat, then I attack him back, then he apologized but that apology was to manipulate the public. Then he goes to every insulting post against me to celebrate and affirm their claims.

Whenever I'm bullied he will be jumping up and down, his character detest me, he is a 2face guy in reality.

HE knows he is suffering from depression still uncle will not respect himself. I will only leave him, once he desist from attacking me directly or indirectly.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 10:22am On Jun 12, 2019
Who else has noticed a reduction in memes since we had The visit grin grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2019
luxy44:

LOL.
You must be deluded to think you do better than the Uber driver driving you because you're sitting at the back seat.
Some drivers do it at their free time to see off boredom, some drivers own the car and even have other cars on Uber and taxify.

It is the disgusting mentality of riders like you (addressing drivers like your slaves) that see many drivers returning same favour to you.

For your info, you're not doing Uber or any driver a favour riding their cars, they offer you services while you pay them.

So, what's the fuss about being taxify/Uber drivers?

Respect people's hussle.

I know some average cab drivers that already have 2 houses and doing fine for themselves. There are countless ways to success. All these "Good is good" and other mass transport operators/owners started somewhere.

Don't despise people's humble beginning, not even when they are doing well for themselves.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:24am On Jun 12, 2019
thebigkendo:
Who else has noticed a reduction in memes since we had The visit grin grin grin

The sanity is good for the thread.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesusson2020: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2019
thebigkendo:

Not possible.. Dru is in america enjoying light & good roads grin

Most of u wish to be in dru23 shoe. Just pray to God to bless you the way he blesses dru23

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 10:27am On Jun 12, 2019
peeps4u:

LOL.
You must be deluded to think you do better than the Uber driver driving you because you're sitting at the back seat.
Some drivers do it at their free time to see off boredom, some drivers own the car and even have other cars on Uber and taxify.

It is the disgusting mentality of riders like you (addressing drivers like your slaves) that see many drivers returning same favour to you.

For your info, you're not doing Uber or any driver a favour riding their cars, they offer you services while you pay them.

So, what's the fuss about being taxify/Uber drivers?

Respect people's hussle.

I know some average cab drivers that already have 2 houses and doing fine for themselves. There are countless ways to success. All these "Good is good" and other mass transport operators/owners started somewhere.

Don't despise people's humble beginning, not even when they are doing well for themselves.

The same Nigerians dey go mc Donald wash plates,,dey look after old people for Yankee grin mortuary attendants as well....prison wardens AKA officer bellicks grin.there is dignity in labour..

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2019
drmikeadams:

The same Nigerians dey go mc Donald wash plates,,dey look after old people for Yankee grin mortuary attendants as well....prison wardens AKA officer bellicks grin.there is dignity in labour..

Don't mind them, many Nigerians do Uber and all sort of blue collar jobs abroad but come to Nigeria and want to treat Nigerians that do same jobs here as shit.

I heard some popular Hollywood actors who moved to USA, one did Uber and one a security.

Hussle na hussle, so far e pay and no be illegal.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 10:40am On Jun 12, 2019
jesusson2020:

Most of u wish to be in dru23 shoe. Just pray to God to bless you the way he blesses dru23

Speak for your self man grin grin

Ser jesuspikin Jorah Mormont to khalessi Dru

Only the wise can relate grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2019
jesusson2020:

Let it rest bro.

I don't think the attacks on Dru are as a result of jealousy. Would u say dru was also jealous of Gazuuz when he was all over gazuzz here? Attacking him at every post.

Anyone can paint the picture he is not on this thread, anyone jealous of any random moniker here who can easily claim who/what he's not has a reality check to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2019
Loftyy1:

No man you don't get it, they rather are the ones being peppered. It's evident in the fact that they can't stop mentioning me in all their posts.

But I don't care, they should all continue but one thing is certain any day they stop mentioning me them and all their family members will go mad.
He keeps posting how he made between 60 to 70 something thousand and save 20k every week as if we are all mumu here when he couldn't justify it he started adding he always do countless offline.
He just came from nowhere and started with how everybody here is lazy and liars, that he have been making a lot of money since he joined Uber.
This is a faceless forum anybody can be whatever he wants to be, besides I am not here to measure prick with anybody so henceforth
I don't want to keep talking about this because I wasn't raised that way, more so I can't be messing up with these pigs.

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1675) (1676) (1677) (1678) (1679) (1680) (1681) ... (5684) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.