Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4726817 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 11:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
mrjaydee:
Dru23 posts/meme get no likes..but any one that takes a swing at Dru23 get many likes... grin Mr Dru23 my advice is you take a chill pill and reduce the way u comment for a while.

Na advice I drop..but if u come at me.. me go find u except you no dey this Lagos

People don tire for the same memes over & over again.. Dru we need fresh set of memes grin grin

Dru the only guy that would reply the same post 10 times grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
Danbull:
Gurus in the house, please how much is Uber owing me in total with this. Thanks
grin grin 15k487,50 kobo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
thebigkendo:

People don tire for the same memes over & over again.. Dru we need fresh set of memes grin grin

Been broke no easy bro .. It is well ,motivate yourself, look around your environment, make change ..am enjoying now .. U busy worry about.. Work hard and set a better future for ur kids .After all these fun and games, I will still go to work and provide for my family.. Nigeria is hard bro ..focus on that either way am years ahead of you bro .. Facts bro ....dont worry it will sink in soon ....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Toseenlove: 11:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
Xneg:

Why do you always take a swing at mothers don't you have one? I don't know why they are arguing with you about traveling, whoever believes dru has an international passport or have crossed any border outside Nigeria is dumb. It's so easy to see thru your intelligence from your comments and the amount of time you spend on this forum. The smartest thing you have done all your life is being able to manage multiple monikers and I give you thumbs up for that.

Lol I'm suprised u're asking the Fool If he has a mother. What do u expect from a nonentity nuisance who bleeped his mother until she passed out. He was born and raised In the brothel thus for his animalistic attitude. Life has been extremely unfair to the Idiot. I won't be suprised If he works at under bridge Iyana Ipaja doing owomida and hawking his oil. He Is too stupid and dumb for my liking lol. Oloribu Abroad kill the bastard for under bridge hawking engine oil.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 12:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Toseenlove:

Lol I'm suprised u're asking the Fool If he has a mother. What do u expect from a nonentity nuisance who bleeped his mother until she passed out. He was born and raised In the brothel thus for his animalistic attitude. Life has been extremely fair to the Idiot. I won't be suprised If he works at under bridge Iyana Ipaja doing owomida and hawking his oil. He Is too stupid and dumb for my liking lol. Oloribu Abroad kill the bastatd for under bridge hawking engine oil.

Murder was the case that they gave me grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:03am On Jun 16, 2019
thebigkendo:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 12:06am On Jun 16, 2019
Toseenlove:

Lol I'm suprised u're asking the Fool If he has a mother. What do u expect from a nonentity nuisance who bleeped his mother until she passed out. He was born and raised In the brothel thus for his animalistic attitude. Life has been extremely fair to the Idiot. I won't be suprised If he works at under bridge Iyana Ipaja doing owomida and hawking his oil. He Is too stupid and dumb for my liking lol. Oloribu Abroad kill the bastatd for under bridge hawking engine oil.

Yes am fool .. I rather be a rich fool than a broke ..u see the fact remains, u will never be where I am now ...change ur environment and motivate bro .. Either way I dey Yankee.. Life is good.. Lol

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 12:41am On Jun 16, 2019
dru23:

Been broke no easy bro .. It is well ,motivate yourself, look around your environment, make change ..am enjoying now .. U busy worry about.. Work hard and set a better future for ur kids .After all these fun and games, I will still go to work and provide for my family.. Nigeria is hard bro ..focus on that either way am years ahead of you bro .. Facts bro ....dont worry it will sink in soon ....

But seriously.. Why do you think or feel you are better or ahead of me? Or anybody in this group.. Well except your drivers & ex-drivers who you know..
Am just curious grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 12:45am On Jun 16, 2019
dru23:

You are such a smart guy ....most of the Toyota cars that u see on the road outside Japan are made for export o.. Japan is a very small country .. And japan dont make big cars at all .. They make and export cars base on what will sell in those countries.. Most of the Japanese cars u see on Nigeria u would not see them in Japan..

Fun Fact :: have been to Japan few times oooo grin
Japan is not a small country bro, Japan have a population of over 100million people, Japan and Germany have best machinary equipment and production in the world
Japanese Toyota doesn't necessarily mean Japanese makes Toyota bro
It means Toyota makes Toyota in Japan for Japanese and Asia market standard
Japan do not export cars to Nigeria, 98% of cars you find in Nigeria are cars considered not fit to be used abroad and so hereby auctioned and brought to Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 12:47am On Jun 16, 2019
dru23:

You lost all credibility when u said fake oil will not damage engine... grin grin
it's not a fake oil, it's called mineral or conventional oil lol grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sweetguy10(m): 1:14am On Jun 16, 2019
Container Falls On Multiple Vehicles At Tincan, Apapa, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by UncleGist: 8:15pm On Jun 15
GistMore.com

Check this out , Uber/bolt et al drivers may be there ..since Thursday I’ve been plying this same route everyday , twice yesterday . Ilasa,Apapa, Alaba-suru, oworo... dead ends and murderous roads . God help us
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:28am On Jun 16, 2019
franksam2009:
Japan is not a small country bro, Japan have a population of over 100million people, Japan and Germany have best machinary equipment and production in the world
Japan do not export cars to Nigeria, 98% of cars you find in Nigeria are cars considered not fit to be used abroad and so hereby auctioned and brought to Nigeria

Funny guy .. ... you have not travel even to South African or outside Nigeria.. Lol ... so your opinion counts? grin. Travel the shore out of Nigeria first .. Than we can have a conversation.. Till than ,keep dreaming bro ...lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:37am On Jun 16, 2019
thebigkendo:

But seriously.. Why do you think or feel you are better or ahead of me? Or anybody in this group.. Well except your drivers & ex-drivers who you know..
Am just curious grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:41am On Jun 16, 2019
franksam2009:
it's not a fake oil, it's called mineral or conventional oil lol grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:39am On Jun 16, 2019
thebigkendo:

You have been shouting civic, civic.. But buying a
Parts for kia & hyundai..

Wetin do your electra brain box grin

Bro post your passport ... make we see , dont worry I go post my passport stamps ...make we deal with facts bro.. I dey wedding since that is why I never get your time
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 2:40am On Jun 16, 2019
https://www.facebook.com/208800845798104/posts/2528767740468058/?sfnsn=xmmo
sweetguy10:
Container Falls On Multiple Vehicles At Tincan, Apapa, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) by UncleGist: 8:15pm On Jun 15
GistMore.com

Check this out , Uber/bolt et al drivers may be there ..since Thursday I’ve been plying this same route everyday , twice yesterday . Ilasa,Apapa, Alaba-suru, oworo... dead ends and murderous roads . God help us
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 2:45am On Jun 16, 2019
franksam2009:

Bro tday was busy for me o .. But I go post my Japan travel for u .. Port of entry and passport stamps in Japan. You have no clue what u talking about .. Your broke a*ss has never enter reach local airport.. You never enter Japan before, u come dey tell person that enter Japan ,what goes on in Japan. Once I post am I go just ignore you..lol .... I deal with facts bro ...just facts
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nofij(m): 4:12am On Jun 16, 2019
dru23:

Bro tday was busy for me o .. But I go post my Japan travel for u .. Port of entry and passport stamps in Japan. You have no clue what u talking about .. Your broke a*ss has never enter reach local airport.. You never enter Japan before, u come dey tell person that enter Japan ,what goes on in Japan. Once I post am I go just ignore you..lol .... I deal with facts bro ...just facts

Oga Dru I hail oo... I’m not here to attack you at all, but local man is wondering how you manage to stay online 24 hours a day...

I know you’re very rich, so I won’t be surprised if you’ve employed people to manage your online presence.

I come in peace big man wink

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:10am On Jun 16, 2019
nofij:

Oga Dru I hail oo... I’m not here to attack you at all, but local man is wondering how you manage to stay online 24 hours a day...

I know you’re very rich, so I won’t be surprised if you’ve employed people to manage your online presence.

As a business man you have to be accessible at all times bro..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:18am On Jun 16, 2019
franksam2009:

This is my final post to you bro... I like to back up what I say and do. Have been to Japan few times ..but u have never been there before.. Get up your feet and motivate.. Educate yourself and think before u talk .. Get your facts in order. From day one on this forum. I always back up what I say or do.. Am not here to impress anybody.. But if u have not travel or did or do what have done. I cant take what you say or do seriously ....Travel to Japan first ,and than we can have a conversation...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:26am On Jun 16, 2019
thebigkendo:

Am just curious grin

My final post to you bro.. This is only for motivation purposes ..I like to back up what I say or do. I will not response to any of your post anymore bro .... It is a waste of time ,and nor am I better than anyone ..when I talk, I talk from experience... have been to places that you only dream of.. If you come at me ,I will take the gloves off .. I dont fight fair bro ....final reply to you...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:49am On Jun 16, 2019
nofij:

In Jesus name... Amen o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:52am On Jun 16, 2019
nofij:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:02am On Jun 16, 2019
sweetguy10:
GistMore.com

I hope these are not uber corollas

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 7:12am On Jun 16, 2019
In all my years on Nairaland, I've not seen an egocentric megalomaniac like dru23. This boy disgusts me.
His writing skill gives him out so easily as an under bridge tout with a deadbeat broken Tecno phone. No wonder he chooses memes to cover up his stupid diaper ass.
Tufiakwa.
I trust the dumbass to quote me several times on this with possibly a meme of my mother.
Grow up boy, you're disgracing your clan.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 7:12am On Jun 16, 2019
dru23:

Funny guy .. ... you have not travel even to South African or outside Nigeria.. Lol ... so your opinion counts? grin. Travel the shore out of Nigeria first .. Than we can have a conversation.. Till than ,keep dreaming bro ...lol
hahaha grin of what value will it add to my life or business posting places I hv been to or tryna embark on here nairaland

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 7:20am On Jun 16, 2019
dru23:

This is my final post to you bro... I like to back up what I say and do. Have been to Japan few times ..but u have never been there before.. Get up your feet and motivate.. Educate yourself and think before u talk .. Get your facts in order. From day one on this forum. I always back up what I say or do.. Am not here to impress anybody.. But if u have not travel or did or do what have done. I cant take what you say or do seriously ....Travel to Japan first ,and than we can have a conversation...

Google made it possible to easily download anything, I mean ANYTHING, should I show you a stamped USA passport? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 7:22am On Jun 16, 2019
Bro we are not in a competition ok!! Be cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 7:35am On Jun 16, 2019
dru23:

Bro post your passport ... make we see , dont worry I go post my passport stamps ...make we deal with facts bro.. I dey wedding since that is why I never get your time

Mr dru I’m not attacking you, a local man is just wondering on these points

1. why a rich man as you say you are is proving that you are rich or have battles about riches. Only a low life scum with fake ass and very low mentality will stoop so low to descend to your level of proving that he his rich.

2. Why do you post pictures of your trip without a selfie
Anyone can get pictures online or by photoshop.

3. If you have a mommy that you love, as a rich man you portray on this faceless forum, you won’t insult other people’s mommy. That’s a poverty mentality that follows the poor like a perfume.

4. What kinda business man or rich man stays online 24hrs daily just to behave like a man who inherited poverty? Giving stupid comments on everything that doesn’t matter.

Lastly please open a thread and name it (dru’s travel experience, synthetic oil and Honda Civic). Please let’s have the essence of the group. We came here to learn about the business and not your dumbass life history. Keep your fake lying and Bobrisky kinda life style to your kids. With your attitude it shows how jobless and unoccupied you are. I’m surely waiting for you to come at me. Thanks.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 8:03am On Jun 16, 2019
dru23:

Hmmmm undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2019
dru23:

My final post to you bro.. This is only for motivation purposes ..I like to back up what I say or do. I will not response to any of your post anymore bro .... It is a waste of time ,and nor am I better than anyone ..when I talk, I talk from experience... have been to places that you only dream of.. If you come at me ,I will take the gloves off .. I dont fight fair bro ....final reply to you...

dru23:

Remember i told you i will indulge you only that once, so i am not posting anything grin grin grin grin grin

You know nothing dru.. Every pikin dey think say na hin papa farm big pass grin grin grin

Before i go.. Oya my preek big pass your own..oya post grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 9:19am On Jun 16, 2019
The Mods Should take this lowlife fool called dru23 outta here. The miserable dimwit is derailing the essence of this thread. Imagine this idiot is proud he has been to Japan?? Pls let's just ignore the broke ass idiot and stop quoting him...
It's so obvious he's the one behind the other 2020 monikers and the rest.

This week hustle kinda dull tho..what's going on with UBER??

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.