Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725676 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
dru23:

Target before the end of the year ..get more cars on uber ..build up a good sizeable fleet. And invest in other area.. You laugh now ,but you cry later.... ..you need to step up ur game plan bro .. Time is going
if only you do all these things you say. I truly envy your hallucinations. undecided

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
dru23:

Vex.. I no vex now ...u no see one of radauto employee that came to defend her honor ...see below within the guy talk

Dru keeps referring to fasa199's mistake but when Deedee made a point about his own two contradicting posts, he ignored or didn't understand (I noticed the posts too but decided not to comment)

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
Epphy:

Dru keeps referring to fasa199's mistake but when Deedee made a point about his own two contradicting posts, he ignored or didn't understand (I noticed the posts too but decided not to comment

Point it out bro ...are u talking about the Yen ... I was off by $32.00 , the other guy was so off, he was confusing China and Japan ... and funny enough in Japan ,if u want to change your yen to dollars, the best rate u will get is at the Airport in Japan.. Now the rate I use that I was off by $32.00 ,you will never get that rate at all .. So at the end I might be off by maybe $20.00 or so ....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:32pm On Jun 18, 2019
eherbal:
if only you do all these things you say. I truly envy your hallucinations. undecided

There is so much more to come bro .....just relax... more uber cars on the way bro .....

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Toseenlove: 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
radautoworks:

LOL. It took you an entire day and four posts to reply ROFL

1) that was not my hubby holding the cash and you're a mumu for thinking men wear engagement ring sets. Dru23 is an idiot and a liar.

2) I collect money from around the world. At any given time I typically have at least four currencies on me when I'm out of the country. That was for my collection not spending. Grownups keep their money in the bank. Dru23 is an idiot and a liar.

3) only an idiot would travel without visiting the site (which I'm assuming you are since you think that's what people do) Dru23 is an idiot and a liar.

4) You're a little dog. Possibly the smallest one on this thread and we all laugh at you and use you for amusement when we have nothing better to do Dru23 is an idiot and a liar.

5) people who got it, don't need to flaunt it. Since you dey talk about my $360, we are still waiting on your photos of common $100.

You won't let people rest about what you have. Let's see. Everyone knows where to find me. I'm not hiding but you, you wey na anonymous business you dey do. See Chihuahua calling himself great Dane. Even my kids are smarter than you from the one entering college to the one that's not even one year old. All smarter and more trustworthy than you Dru23 is an idiot and a liar.
wink

THERE. IS. ALWAYS. A. BIGGER. DOG.

Ahhh I hope the Nincompoop hasn't taken SNIPER Chaiiii......Dru Just Die already lol. This Is too much too Bear.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
dru23:

Point it out bro ...are u talking about the Yen ... I was off by $32.00 , the other guy was so off, he was confusing China and Japan ... and funny enough in Japan ,if u want to change your yen to dollars, the best rate u will get is at the Airport in Japan.. Now the rate I use that I was off by $32.00 ,you will never get that rate at all .. So at the end I might be off by maybe $20.00 or so ....

I'm now sure you don't understand. Yes, the other person mixed the two currencies but no one is talking about the marginal $32 but rather your initial post where you said dollar & yen are almost equal only for you to later state that a yen is about a hundredth of a dollar. Deedee quoted those posts.

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2019
Epphy:

I'm now sure you don't understand. Yes, the other person mixed the two currencies but no one is talking about the marginal $32 but rather your initial post where you said dollar & yen are almost equal only for you to later state that a yen is about a hundredth of a dollar. Deedee quoted those posts.

The reason am replying is because of love Japan ..anything Japan you got my attention... now yen and dollar the difference is not that much to me o.. Japan is very expensive like Tokyo especially, so USA dollars will not go a long way. The last time I was their I change $100 to yen , and I didnt even get close to 10000 Yen... that money was gone fast fast.... To me dollar and yen the difference is not much to me .. The official yen rate is different from other rates...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
Toseenlove:

Ahhh I hope the Nincompoop hasn't taken SNIPER Chaiiii......Dru Just Die already lol. This Is too much too Bear.

Focus on making that money bro ..very important. U see I can afford to be on Nairaland and still make money... but u need to focus on ur bank account.. You see me and Radauto can fight all day and nite.. When the dust settles, she can afford to enter plane go Yankee and travel to naija back and fourth. I can afford to do that too. Travel go back to naija and have a bit of freedom to do what I want to do.. Now Xmas season will be approaching, the ports will be busy, people will be busy, the demand for good uber cars will increase so and so fourth .. I will be busy at that time ,and likely u will not see me on nairaland at .. That is the season cars will be cheap.....
So my point to those of you that supports either me or Radauto logically or blindly... when the dust settles from going back and fourth, I know I will be fine and my business will be fine ... but what about the rest of you guys? Think smart and logical... peace to you all

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Thevisit: 12:11am On Jun 19, 2019
He is an idiot and a liar....

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:42am On Jun 19, 2019
Tyche:

You have wife and kids? Damn!!! How unlucky they are to have you. They deserve an award for putting up with such petulance, loquacious pompocity and idiotic tantrums grin on a daily basis.

When do you have to for them as they said you are online 24/7? Abi na all of una dey manage the NL account grin

On a serious note, tell me where you at let me buy you some drink joor

I must have reminded you of your father ...pele

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:03am On Jun 19, 2019
lekbel09:
Well well.....another dry as Bleep meeme , you will learn some lessons sooner or later sha. Peace

The truth is always bitter, or dry as in your case
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 4:19am On Jun 19, 2019
Thevisit:
Bastard, I kept quiet due to certain reasons, do not let me come out...
You keep living a lie filled with lies that u are now inclined to it. Anyone can dig up pix from the internet and portray the life they want. You are just a retarded being, it's high time u went for check up cus at a certain stage there won't be remedy for u... Vagabond

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 5:08am On Jun 19, 2019
mrjaydee:
yes bro.

The solution is..please you all should ignore (him) stop quoting him..in a little time he will fade away

Finally THE ONE that has Sense came through, i can only doff my hat for you! Since this thread has turn to nuisance just cos of some selected few please let those of us that truly come here for something sensible follow the advice above and simply ignore the one guy that is making this place disgusting. It's so annoying when a whole full thread is filled with his replies and annoying memes Kilode na angry I think it's lack of self control for some people to just want to reply him, even i wanted to and after typing a long epistle i just deleted it cos it came to my mind that d guy will just reply with usual meme so a deranged like that should just be ignored like am sure he will be glad to jump on ds as usual even though i didn't tag him but amma just gonna ignore jare life is good grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VirusOO7(m): 5:10am On Jun 19, 2019
Hi guys...
Thanks for the entertainment, it's quite hilarious.

Please, I'm getting a cars for Uber purpose and I just want to know the payment plan for now. How much do drivers deliver conveniently. Please, it will go a long way if I get an answer soon.

Thanks
Kind regards
V.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 5:10am On Jun 19, 2019
dru23:

You quoting someone for calling Yen Yuan but went back to edit this mú mú post Of yours. How can a currencies with difference of 100:1 be considered matching? You weren't off by $32, you were totally off track & blabbing when $1 = ¥108. You have quoted the post & screenshot and reposting all along.
You are a depressed soul Dru

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 5:13am On Jun 19, 2019
VirusOO7:
Hi guys...
Thanks for the entertainment, it's quite hilarious.

Please, I'm getting a cars for Uber purpose and I just want to know the payment plan for now. How much do drivers deliver conveniently. Please, it will go a long way if I get an answer soon.

Thanks
Kind regards
V.
30k. No story

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 5:16am On Jun 19, 2019
By ordering a vehicle history report from us, you can remove most of the guesswork to determine if a used car has been involved in accidents or had major repairs that may not make it worth your investment.

Diagnose and Run a history check on your Car To Know Internal Problems
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

Make An Informed Decision With Our Comprehensive Vehicle Report

Confirm Your Custom Papers with us Today

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away..

https:///+2348060365068

Custom Document Verification

https://www.nairaland.com/4916517/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom
https://www.nairaland.com/4920896/exclusive-claim-100-free-custom

Contact us on Whats-app now directly . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 5:47am On Jun 19, 2019
mistadayo:
1m

Let's chat privately 08055347947
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:59am On Jun 19, 2019
timilehing:
You quoting someone for calling Yen Yuan but went back to edit this mú mú post Of yours. How can a currencies with difference of 100:1 be considered matching? You weren't off by $32, you were totally off track & blabbing when $1 = ¥108. You have quoted the post & screenshot and reposting all along.

There is a big different in almost and 1 to 1 ...lol . The other fool that was confusing the Yuan and Yen was not minding his own business... I never said yen is 1 to 1 to the dollar.. I said it is almost matching it ... The rate that I was off by $32.00 was the bank rate ,you are not going to get that exact rate. You might close to it ,but not exact ...
Now what I want people to be aware of his that the Yen is not s push over currency... just because $100.00 gives u about 10,000 and some change ,does not mean that u can now buy plenty things in Japan .. $100 or 10,000 is nothing in Japan that money will go so fast ,you will shock.. Things are expensive in Japan .. Your dollar will be competing with the Yen... again Japan is not China, the Yen has value ....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:02am On Jun 19, 2019
radautoworks:

LOL. It took you an entire day and four posts to reply ROFL

1) that was not my hubby holding the cash and you're a mumu for thinking men wear engagement ring sets. Dru23 is an idiot and a liar.

2) I collect money from around the world. At any given time I typically have at least four currencies on me when I'm out of the country. That was for my collection not spending. Grownups keep their money in the bank. Dru23 is an idiot and a liar.

3) only an idiot would travel without visiting the site (which I'm assuming you are since you think that's what people do) Dru23 is an idiot and a liar.

4) You're a little dog. Possibly the smallest one on this thread and we all laugh at you and use you for amusement when we have nothing better to do Dru23 is an idiot and a liar.

5) people who got it, don't need to flaunt it. Since you dey talk about my $360, we are still waiting on your photos of common $100.

You won't let people rest about what you have. Let's see. Everyone knows where to find me. I'm not hiding but you, you wey na anonymous business you dey do. See Chihuahua calling himself great Dane. Even my kids are smarter than you from the one entering college to the one that's not even one year old. All smarter and more trustworthy than you Dru23 is an idiot and a liar.
wink

THERE. IS. ALWAYS. A. BIGGER fat . DOG.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:06am On Jun 19, 2019
timilehing:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:08am On Jun 19, 2019
Thevisit:
He is an idiot and a liar....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 6:28am On Jun 19, 2019
dru23:

There is a big different in almost and 1 to 1 ...lol . The other fool that was confusing the Yuan and Yen was not minding his own business... I never said yen is 1 to 1 to the dollar.. I said it is almost matching it ... The rate that I was off by $32.00 was the bank rate ,you are not going to get that exact rate. You might close to it ,but not exact ...
Now what I want people to be aware of his that the Yen is not s push over currency... just because $100.00 gives u about 10,000 and some change ,does not mean that u can now buy plenty things in Japan .. $100 or 10,000 is nothing in Japan that money will go so fast ,you will shock.. Things are expensive in Japan .. Your dollar will be competing with the Yen... again Japan is not China, the Yen has value ....
So in your conclusion, what $100 will buy, ¥500 or less will buy it cos ¥ has value right?

Olodo ni Bobo yí sha

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 6:44am On Jun 19, 2019
SHOOPSYN:
Guys please what is going on with these yellow cab/oko asewo driver at most of the garages in Lagos. I have seen them putting up fight with uber drivers picking rider. Can't private car pick rider from public garage again or even park to relax or is there any rule to "public garage". I have witnessed 2different case at Anthony garage (called Oshodi garage ).

Don't try that Anthony park expecially o, you need to know they pay dues and like you too they are trying to make money, they used to be champions on Lagos roads but emergence of Ehailing has reduced them hustle extra hard, they are trying to protect their hustle too same thing that happens at the airport. Whenever you get to that Anthony park make sure u av spoken to ur rider and just park outside for d person to meet you na wahala u dey find if u drive into d park cos dey take u as uber expecially if u drive corolla grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jceesquare(m): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2019
jarkbauer:

Your husband carry dreads... does he pack it when you are making love?
Don't you think it's as stupid as me asking you if your wife packs her hair while giving you cowgirl?
Nairaland is becoming toxic.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:14am On Jun 19, 2019
timilehing:
So in your conclusion, what $100 will buy, ¥500 or less will buy it cos ¥ has value right?

Olodo ni Bobo yí sha

What am trying to explain to fools like you, especially the ones that has never travel to Japan .. Is that the Yen is very strong.. Your $100 in Japan is not a lot of money ,you will blow through that money faster than you can say Naira. My dollar experience in Japan didnt give me any advantage at all ,even though the dollar was higher.. Japan is expensive..since you have travel to Japan . Fight with your keyboard
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rotile247(m): 7:17am On Jun 19, 2019
Good morning all, pls is Uber promo still on?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:26am On Jun 19, 2019
greetings from the fence!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OgaMaxi: 7:42am On Jun 19, 2019
7 experienced uber/Bolt drivers needed today!!

Whatsapp/call: 07019577148
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2019
dru23:

There is so much more to come bro .....just relax... more uber cars on the way bro .....
I truly believe those cars are coming,though the shots looks like a drive by. the only thing you can afford about those cars are the download pics.undecided

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 8:02am On Jun 19, 2019
izzou:

Did my first trip by 9am. Got to Alausa and offline client called.... Lekki to and fro

I zoomed back to Festac only for madam to apologize and say it has been rescheduled angry

Oya na.... Make request come, another wahala

Finally got one at 5pm and he said he's going to Iyanaoba angry angry

Because request no dey no mean say I go accept anything

I still on app sha. Maybe my destiny today Na night

We thank the Lord still cool

Yesterday get as e be bro. Had to overwork myself to 11pm. Las Las Na 9k I earn.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by timilehing(m): 8:08am On Jun 19, 2019
dru23:

What am trying to explain to fools like you, especially the ones that has never travel to Japan .. Is that the Yen is very strong.. Your $100 in Japan is not a lot of money ,you will blow through that money faster than you can say Naira. My dollar experience in Japan didnt give me any advantage at all ,even though the dollar was higher.. Japan is expensive..since you have travel to Japan . Fight with your keyboard
You see why you should have finished secondary school?
Things are expensive in Tokyo & other top cities in Japan just like higher cost of living in Abuja, Portharcout and Highlands in Lagos compared to other places in Nigeria. I don't need to travel out of Naija to know that you bàká! Whatever the situation, if $100 is not alot of money in Japan, ¥10800 (≈exchange rate of $100) is not a lot of money too. Is that too difficult for you to understand

Gehraraheerre joor

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: wave1(m), SHOOPSYN(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.