Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,298 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4713496 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) ... (5683) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
Cooladex:
Who else noticed Uber adds 500 Toll to your fare even if you drop off at the airport?
it's been like that for months. There was a morning I picked a rider from yaba to local airport. Flight was supposed to take off from mm1 but rider directed me to mm2 then later found out it was mm1. I ended trip and I saw 2700, I thought my GPS misbehaved till I checked trip details and saw toll #1000.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
Tyche:
Found this while reaching a project on ehailing. Hope someone will find it useful

https://www.reddit.com/r/uberdrivers/comments/2tzjk6/i_started_driving_for_uber_today_and_came_up_with/
Nice. What project.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
izzou:
Time to derail

I have a question for married folks here? How do you guys cope when your wife is pregnant?

I carried a lady today. Obviously someone's wife. But she was so so unattractive. I really do not want to describe her with derogatory words...

And I thought within myself.. ..Is it possible that I'll find my wife unattractive when she's pregnant?

Maybe looks shouldn't be a criterion for one to choose a spouse.

Her looks made me give marriage a third thought
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. pregnancy has been known to make some women lose form and beauty.as long as she's your wife and you love her,her looks will never matter. cool

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
BAZ001:

So this SOS / safety button no work or d driver no press am. Night we I think say vio and tout no go dey Na robbers come dey night.
everybody with im shift grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
Xneg:

Oh please, there's nothing normal about it, some women just become too lazy to take care of themselves all in the name of pregnancy, my wife was pregnant for a set of twins twice and she was never "unattractive", it's an individual thing.
Baba ibeji lemeji. gunshots in the air for the sharpest shooter in the house grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
eherbal:
Baba ibeji lemeji. gunshots in the air for the sharpest shooter in the house grin grin grin

Lol, Na Wetin God send come my side be that o.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2019
emmancecute:
true word, I was robbed there 3weeks ago. Got a trip from festac to gbagada around 10:30pm told rider I will be taking ago palace way but she insisted I take mile 2 cos it was late and there won't be traffic. We got to mile 2 and there was small traffic, while I was thinking of reversing, those guys came from no where. Pointed a pistol at me and ordered me to roll the windows down which I quickly obliged. They took my phones, small cash on me and rider's properties too. My rider was jittery all through the trip.

The rider na jjc or doesn't live in festac.
Na my riders dey always tell me to hide my phone and tab for mile 2.
Una don dey scare me for Night waka with all dis stories
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
eherbal:
everybody with im shift grin

I go shift go Day shift now e better make I face lastma and LGA tout pass people we dey snatch phone n car.
Rider wey bring me come house during this rain God bless u ooh.
My street self dey flooded how lekki go be now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
emmancecute:
true word, I was robbed there 3weeks ago. Got a trip from festac to gbagada around 10:30pm told rider I will be taking ago palace way but she insisted I take mile 2 cos it was late and there won't be traffic. We got to mile 2 and there was small traffic, while I was thinking of reversing, those guys came from no where. Pointed a pistol at me and ordered me to roll the windows down which I quickly obliged. They took my phones, small cash on me and rider's properties too. My rider was jittery all through the trip.
;

D grin festac people love dat mile 2 yet if traffic catch huna dere den go begin complain grin. But one festac man threaten me on sunday as I mention mile 2 grin grin homie spent 3hrs in mile 2 traffic one time grin em no dey use ear hear mile 2 again
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
taxiappguy:

Nice. What project.

You can be of help. Where are you based at the moment?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwadanie1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
BAZ001:

Abeg who get promo code?
I wan use am too

Subscribe with your email address via link below and get promo codes for different products [e.g Taxify, Uber] via email for two months.

- https://paystack.com/pay/instant-promo-codes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
Please house my D light keeps blinking, what should I do please.. Civic 05
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
shollywendy1:

You are a man. Women wil undestand my point clearly. The changes varies. If u like use d best make up artist at that period. U can not beat nature

You're right and so is Xneg. At times it is an individual thing (laziness, carefree) but many times, some of them can't just help it.
While many ladies even become more attractive during pregnancy; the sexy preggies grin. So it is luck at times.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
Seun360:

Will never take a trip to that axis again.

Took 3hrs to get to Festac from Intercontinental hotel last thursday.

Took me 2hrs to return back to the Island.

Trailers block 3 routes, na under wan bridge wey link me to Mile 2 road i follow.

Always try to access festac through ago palace way. I guess it all depends from where you are comming from.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
Crvrider:

Always try to access festac through ago palace way. I guess it all depends from where you are comming from.

Ago palace or 2nd Rainbow esp at odd hours. Any rider that wants to go through Mile 12/orile during risky odd hours should find another ride. If most drivers insist, riders will start complying.
The other time I took Mile 12 a while ago, I was praying for safety.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
We are here with the rain cheesy

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
This one just said he is not going again till another 1 hr time cool

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
This one will go grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
emmancecute:
it's been like that for months. There was a morning I picked a rider from yaba to local airport. Flight was supposed to take off from mm1 but rider directed me to mm2 then later found out it was mm1. I ended trip and I saw 2700, I thought my GPS misbehaved till I checked trip details and saw toll #1000.

Them pay you twice. Uber too much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
Debosneh31:
Please house my D light keeps blinking, what should I do please.. Civic 05

TRANSMISSION PROBLEM PARK IMMEDIATELY. hopefully it's just low transmission fluid.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Debosneh31(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
radautoworks:

TRANSMISSION PROBLEM PARK IMMEDIATELY. hopefully it's just low transmission fluid.

Transmission fluid gauged though not as bright as new
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
pope191:

Real temptation, have been dia before... Set destination to ogba after 13k made ard 5pm, request came from admiralty way to Ikeja, rush down wit d speed of light, got dia and saw 5 riders (guys) with boxes, I gave it a second tot, think about my shock and smh, I can't. The guys were quick to condemn me, if he's not going let him go, another driver will. They are right, another driver will. But me? I prefer to blow empty back home grin

Lol. You're right, got a request inside cercle mall yesterday, I entered and saw 4 ladies, with plenty load, one of them approached me and said, "pls there is flood on our area, are you willing to go?" I thanked her for her sincerity and told her i wouldn't be able to, and cancelled. Just parked by the side and before you know it, one corrola guy came and took them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
Debosneh31:

Transmission fluid gauged though not as bright as new
Then you have a transmission problem and need to get it to a shop asap. Stop driving it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
Tyche:

You can be of help. Where are you based at the moment?
Lagos. How so?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
drmikeadams:
;

D grin festac people love dat mile 2 yet if traffic catch huna dere den go begin complain grin. But one festac man threaten me on sunday as I mention mile 2 grin grin homie spent 3hrs in mile 2 traffic one time grin em no dey use ear hear mile 2 again
ago palace to leave festac anytime anyday. We agree before i start trip
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
slamstanlee:
We are here with the rain cheesy

Dusted 1.8 plus 9h bonus, back home as I was fortunate d trip took me few miles to ogba. The explanation and stress I pass through getting my money is sometin else, I can't come and b explaining to rider the difference BTW surge and regular price.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
Cooladex:

Lol. You're right, got a request inside cercle mall yesterday, I entered and saw 4 ladies, with plenty load, one of them approached me and said, "pls there is flood on our area, are you willing to go?" I thanked her for her sincerity and told her i wouldn't be able to, and cancelled. Just parked by the side and before you know it, one corrola guy came and took them.

We have different target & dats d motivator, I entered flood today cos of 1.8 & bonus, I felt d pain deep within.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
cheesy grin uber making sense since 1805

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
Boss them... Abeg wetin be surge for this hustle.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
tojahh:
Boss them... Abeg wetin be surge for this hustle.
As I no be boss but I know d answer make I tell you.
Na earning multiplier based on when demand for drivers pass availability for any certain area. Based on say driver no too plenty for the area, Uber go give surge make drivers take go that area go day pick up client we need ride. If you see 1.5 surge, e mean say dem go multiply your earnings times 1.5. So trip of normally 1k fit turn to 1k5 under surge.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
taxiappguy:

As I no be boss but I know d answer make I tell you.
Na earning multiplier based on when demand for drivers pass availability for any certain area. Based on say driver no too plenty for the area, Uber go give surge make drivers take go that area go day pick up client we need ride. If you see 1.5 surge, e mean say dem go multiply your earnings times 1.5. So trip of normally 1k fit turn to 1k5 under surge.

My Oga thanks for this explanation... Even my ancestors understand am. God bless
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
tojahh:

My Oga thanks for this explanation... Even my ancestors understand am. God bless
Lol. E obvious say dem get sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1724) (1725) (1726) (1727) (1728) (1729) (1730) ... (5683) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: YeyeGbami and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.