Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,279 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4713481 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (5683) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 9:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
shollywendy1:
I heard this is shea stadium in new york. Initially, i thought its ladipo market. Stil confused. Anyone to clear my doubt?
Seem correct by the number plate on the first pix.
Compare below...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
mazinaija:
Gazzuz! Gazzuz!Gazzuz............

This guy is a professional......

I had issues with my corolla vibrating and misfiring. My mechanic changed coil,plugs and fuel pump,the issue was still there. Different mechanics work on my car and only leaving me poorer without solving my problems.He referred me to a panel to check my exhausted pipe for leakage. That one self chop me,issue not resolved.

I was afraid of taking it to Gazzuz thinking the guy go finish me with price... I continued driving my car like that and resolved to sale of thecar because of this issue...

Today I decided to buy a transmission oil to service it to serve me before I sell off. I called Gazzuz for the oil and begged oga to advice me on what do on this car.

I just dont get but Gazzuz fixed my car and restored it to factory setting in less than 30 minutes.

My car is back to tokunbo level it was more than a year on e-hailing.

Gazzuz you are just too good and may God bless you for me.

Sorry I didn't take permission from you before posting this but am just too happy with my baby now; and you will know me now by my Monica as am Always on low key....

Peace!!!
if you had gone ahead with this; your sale advert would av included
Zero faults, neatly used cool

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
pope191:

Boss, u no fit blame anybody, we just deh take d chances and most time our we engage route we don't plan. I'm about to leave mech place after swimming 3 diffent flood in d last 2 days, I just start feeling dis rattle when I completely cut my hand, had to drive down to a mech place and got it fix. If one is not careful dis rain will damage things it will take a week grossing to fix.

I just feel like uploading dis and wot if Uber cancel dia 3%?

Yeeeeee I no talk am? See money?
Say na slamstanlee and pope191 dey motivate real life , not saka-motivator.
I dey inside rain for lekki peninsula II trying to hit todays targets but be like people no wan go mainland again.
Destination no gree work.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
suco01:

Incase next time, pass ajao estate, canoe to ejigbo to igando.

Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
deedee44:

Go and get a cardboard, write MESS NOT ALLOWED, and paste it in your car cheesy
grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
BAZ001:

Yeeeeee I no talk am? See money?
Say na slamstanlee and pope191 dey motivate real life , not saka-motivator.
I dey inside rain for lekki peninsula II trying to hit todays targets but be like people no wan go mainland again.
Destination no gree work.

No b me make em oo boss, nah here I see em say make I remain ppl if uber 3% become 20% wetin we gain
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
pope191:

Make una no k*ll me with laugh... D one dat got me was a d day I picked to girls to MM2, all dia classic talks with phoney just fall my hand the moment one of dem ask d other what's the meaning of MM2. Our other half are wonderfully made.
Maximum mumu 2
Lolzz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2019
BAZ001:
So untop the rain, bad road, n traffic uber review and reduced fare from N5239 to N3929. If I hear iyana Iba again I go just cancel, even if rider don sit down inside car I go end trip dey go my own.

Since it's a Uber trip u can contest their decision to review your trip since dey don even give you the option there sef, so if you genuinely dint do any add up then compose English giving them the route used and time spent plus traffic experience, patapata uber go compensate you, just stand your ground fire them convincing mail.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2019
shollywendy1:
I heard this is shea stadium in new york. Initially, i thought its ladipo market. Stil confused. Anyone to clear my doubt?

shocked

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Maximum mumu 2
Lolzz
grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 11:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
donfortune48:

What time do you normally close?

Latest 10pm I'm home

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
vicolame:

Since it's a Uber trip u can contest their decision to review your trip since dey don even give you the option there sef, so if you genuinely dint do any add up then compose English giving them the route used and time spent plus traffic experience, patapata uber go compensate you, just stand your ground fire them convincing mail.

Thank you I don send mail fire them back to back
Las Las dem say dey go add 2100 join my money as compensation.
I no sabi sakamenje n na iPhone I dey use.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
izzou:
Avoid Sura and Dolphin Estate

Saying they are flooded is an understatement angry

You no add parkview Astoria hotel route to ur flood list.
Infact if I hear park viii I don run
I just drop rider now after passing flood 1st time with my car.
Fare 1766 naira, d guy still collect 200 naira change with all d flood.
As I dey comot I see boys dey stop dey tell riders say dey no fit go further na there I know say I still dey learn.
Well I still dey inside park view request b2b. one girl wan sneak comot go mainland
Been waiting for 20mins she never see road. Gate high fence high
I dey wait dey watch .

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:44am On Jun 27, 2019
BAZ001:

You no add parkview Astoria hotel route to ur flood list.
Infact if I hear park viii I don run
I just drop rider now after passing flood 1st time with my car.
Fare 1766 naira, d guy still collect 200 naira change with all d flood.
As I dey comot I see boys dey stop dey tell riders say dey no fit go further na there I know say I still dey learn.
Well I still dey inside park view request b2b. one girl wan sneak comot go mainland
Been waiting for 20mins she never see road. Gate high fence high
I dey wait dey watch .
wehdone o Mr accomplice, grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 1:56am On Jun 27, 2019
eherbal:
wehdone o Mr accomplice, grin

She hook for house after 45mins of trying, only God know wetin she wan go do.
But she asked me to send account number and fare to her. Dt she's sorry.
E be like say na spirit, Angel and demons we dey carry for Night.
Close for d day till morning

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deoricky(m): 2:13am On Jun 27, 2019
Don't trust your driver or need someone to help you manage your uber or taxify?! Why you chill and make your money.

whatsapp 08160487929

sehawale:
If you are Uber Partner or Driver in Lagos, kindly share your experience here:

- Considering the unpredictable traffic situation in some parts of Lagos, is it lucrative?
- How much on the average do you make weekly, working from morning till evening daily excluding weekends?
- What are the challenges specific to Lagos with being a partner or driver with Uber?
- Would you recommend a friend to be a partner with Uber.
- Any other useful info...

I need this survey/shared experience because I have thought of being a partner with Uber. I have a driver that is assigned to my family. My family's daily itinerary is fixed and this makes my driver and my car idle from 8am to 8pm daily. Registering the car and the driver with Uber has been considered to roll extra bucks into the family's purse and increase my driver's take-home as he will get commission from money made from Uber, apart from the salary he is being paid presently.

Your comments will be appreciated!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akokite: 4:08am On Jun 27, 2019
Uber driver needed for a Hyundai Accent auto car.Please call 07017993025
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 5:47am On Jun 27, 2019
Tyche:

Lol. The idiots come with the suffix of 2020 and 23

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 6:33am On Jun 27, 2019
This Online taxi makes one feels really self employed. God bless technology

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maclatunji: 6:33am On Jun 27, 2019
Even me rider sef no go call cab for this weather. Na bike sure pass... grin grin grin grin

Don't mind me O. I am still registering drivers for InDriver for those interestedm contact me on 08085404500. iPhone users are welcome too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by maclatunji: 6:35am On Jun 27, 2019
Buynowautos:
This Online taxi makes one feels really self employed. God bless technology

I don't know if you are new in this but I like your mindset. Too many drivers don't see it as their own business and this limits their growth.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mazinaija: 6:52am On Jun 27, 2019
0ubenji:
if you had gone ahead with this; your sale advert would av included
Zero faults, neatly used cool
maybe,but whoever that would have buy it would have enjoyed the car,if he or she knows Gazzuz,if not am sorry.

I don't sale cars on nairaland or on any online platform.. I sale to friends. All I needed was just tell my friends or my mechanic am selling...

I sold my EOD having transmission issues sometimes in 2016,without a single advert...My mechanic brought the buyer,the buyer came with his mechanic....they drive tested and told me it has gear issues,I told them that's the reason am selling, we agreed on price and the guy paid me that day...

I imported a matrix last year from canada( i made the money from uber hustle many said is not paying again and I dont work everyday or round the clock)....initially I wanted to give it to a driver to use on uber/taxify but decided against it because of the excessive complain here on nairaland between owners and drivers... I took it to Gazzuz to sell for me on nairaland, but Gazzuz refused and insisted I fix every issue the car has before he can sell it because of his reputation,because he drove and inspected it. He made an offer to me which we disagreed on price.

Eventually a friend of mine brought his brother to buy the matrix for 1.5m..... Mind you the ac was not working and they know about it.

So I sell my cars and I tell buyer exactly what is wrong with it,its now left for you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:39am On Jun 27, 2019
I need a corolla prolly 04/05 nt more than 650,000 for Uber pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2019
deoricky:
Don't trust your driver or need someone to help you manage your uber or taxify?! Why you chill and make your money.

whatsapp 08160487929

Do not rush to whatsapp. Introduce your self, your business model, ur address, your Time in this market, your fleet and driver capacity, your satisfied clients here on this platform, your success in the industry etc..

after that, then you can enter whatsapp.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2019
Blackbishop:
I need a corolla prolly 04/05 nt more than 650,000 for Uber pls

you need 1 of these sir.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:58am On Jun 27, 2019
mazinaija:
Gazzuz! Gazzuz!Gazzuz............

This guy is a professional......

I had issues with my corolla vibrating and misfiring. My mechanic changed coil,plugs and fuel pump,the issue was still there. Different mechanics work on my car and only leaving me poorer without solving my problems.He referred me to a panel to check my exhausted pipe for leakage. That one self chop me,issue not resolved.

I was afraid of taking it to Gazzuz thinking the guy go finish me with price... I continued driving my car like that and resolved to sale of thecar because of this issue...

Today I decided to buy a transmission oil to service it to serve me before I sell off. I called Gazzuz for the oil and begged oga to advice me on what do on this car.

I just dont get but Gazzuz fixed my car and restored it to factory setting in less than 30 minutes.

My car is back to tokunbo level it was more than a year on e-hailing.

Gazzuz you are just too good and may God bless you for me.

Sorry I didn't take permission from you before posting this but am just too happy with my baby now; and you will know me now by my Monica as am Always on low key....

Peace!!!

I appreciate the positive review.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

you need 1 of these sir.

Bro why now

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:35am On Jun 27, 2019
So that rider that gave me 8k for 6200 trip, called yesterday and was like: Stanley please i need you to pick me up @ the airport by 5am 2moro to eko hotel. I am at Morocco right now.
Are you available?
(Me wey dey like early morning sleep)
Ok. I will...
As we near destination she asked:
So how much is my bill?
(Two voices started fighting inside me, one said 10k the other said 5k)

Me: i am thinking of what to charge you now oo...
Rider; ok i will give u 15k. cool
Because you have been so nice. I will tell my colleagues about u. I may call you again.

I dey chill for ozumba road like this.
na to pursue 7 to 10k then call.it a day.
Una good morning o.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2019

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 9:02am On Jun 27, 2019
peterdrury:
last weekend, na bad riders I carried all through, Ratings just dropped drastically. The are in uber too but not much.

That rating thing ehn! Those evil riders has dropped my rating to 4.76 from 4.90.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2019
Cooladex:

That rating thing ehn! Those evil riders has dropped my rating to 4.76 from 4.90.

Sowie. Taxify abi

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2019
mazinaija:
maybe,but whoever that would have buy it would have enjoyed the car,if he or she knows Gazzuz,if not am sorry.

I don't sale cars on nairaland or on any online platform.. I sale to friends. All I needed was just tell my friends or my mechanic am selling...

I sold my EOD having transmission issues sometimes in 2016,without a single advert...My mechanic brought the buyer,the buyer came with his mechanic....they drive tested and told me it has gear issues,I told them that's the reason am selling, we agreed on price and the guy paid me that day...

I imported a matrix last year from canada( i made the money from uber hustle many said is not paying again and I dont work everyday or round the clock)....initially I wanted to give it to a driver to use on uber/taxify but decided against it because of the excessive complain here on nairaland between owners and drivers... I took it to Gazzuz to sell for me on nairaland, but Gazzuz refused and insisted I fix every issue the car has before he can sell it because of his reputation,because he drove and inspected it. He made an offer to me which we disagreed on price.

Eventually a friend of mine brought his brother to buy the matrix for 1.5m..... Mind you the ac was not working and they know about it.

So I sell my cars and I tell buyer exactly what is wrong with it,its now left for you

Now this prestige. A scarce virtue in business.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1731) (1732) (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) ... (5683) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.