Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4714032 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) ... (5684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Frank0001:
Please to all the chairmen in the House your advice is highly needed here.. I intend getting a car when my budget is big enough.. aside from Toyota Corolla which is the most used on this business due to its flexibility nature that has skyrocketed the price... which other cars brand can you all recommend that have the followings
1. Catalyst & milleage.. Note I don’t really know what those terms means
2. Parts are relatively affordable & easy to get
3. can last for a longer period of time
4. Consumes less fuel
5. Strong engine
Your suggestions & opinions are all welcome. Thanks
Matrix or big Daddy, if you are a good with car maintainace since u are the one going to use it u may also want to go for accord 04 excellent fuel economy.
Some have actually driven theirs for years with leg pulling off.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olalekan90(m): 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Gurus in the house, i just changed my brake pad and its making serious grinding noise from only the left side
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kyikye123: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
Good day house am uber and bolt driver please am in need of car for rental or hp my location is Agege Lagos this is my number 09090147056
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
donfortune48:

Lolzz.
You're rite bro.
I had my first tyre experience in my first week. That period you said you bought 2new tyres and one busted again.

I bought 3tyres that particular week for just my front rim, driver side.

1st was tukunbo, it was just going flat every day.
Bought a new one (DOUBLE KING). It busted after 4days. (they said I matched something)
Bought the 3rd tyre (tukunbo) before the vulcanizer found out the the rim is bent. And it's where the problem have been coming from.

Chaiii sorry i know as it dey pepper for body.
Na why I dey work like rentals to recover
But body self wan break down.
So I don go back to slow and steady TMC

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Gentlelife50:

grin
Oil dey your head

Hahaha. The way the next driver go use drive that your supposed corrola ehn.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
BAZ001:

Chaiii sorry i know as it dey pepper for body.
Na why I dey work like rentals to recover
But body self wan break down.
So I don go back to slow and steady TMC

How you dey solve the tyre problem? You got a magician vulcanizer or you put tube? *Tube has its demerits tho
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Epphy:

How you dey solve the tyre problem? You got a magician vulcanizer or you put tube? *Tube has its demerits tho

No tube,
D guy took it to ijora or Apapa and d tyre under go surgery. He showed me expired tyre wey dem change d date to 2017 and u no go know. Level pass level.
Though I'm not comfortable with it, it's working fine but did our work n waka waka.
I no wan make tyre go less for danger zone
Wey boys fit obtain u

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shaloms: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
I am in need of a car to drive on uber/taxify for rental 30k max and i won't default in payment
If you have a car for me contact me on 08114685820 call/Whatsapp
Tnx
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
Hello fellas,
Please, how is rental done? Do owners leave the cars with the drivers to use on weekend and Sunday also? Or the usual 25k-30k weekly delivery doesn't include Sundays?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
BAZ001:

No tube,
D guy took it to ijora or Apapa and d tyre under go surgery. He showed me expired tyre wey dem change d date to 2017 and u no go know. Level pass level.
Though I'm not comfortable with it, it's working fine but did our work n waka waka.
Wey boys fit obtain u

Lolzz.

You match am like that run out of such places.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Frank0001(m): 4:42pm On Jul 16, 2019
mazinaija:
matrix, Pontiac vibe(both cars are corolla but about 400k cheaper), Honda civic,Toyota Camry (I hate the big daddy but there are lots of them on the platform), etc
Thanks Boss.. the matrix & Pontiac 03 model tokubo are in what price range?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Frank0001(m): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
Gentlelife50:

Matrix or big Daddy, if you are a good with car maintainace since u are the one going to use it u may also want to go for accord 04 excellent fuel economy.
Some have actually driven theirs for years with leg pulling off.
Thanks Boss.. The accord 03 model tokubo is in what price range?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alaricsaltzman: 5:10pm On Jul 16, 2019
If you have a car to sell good enough for uber and you are willing to collect monthly installement payment, please let me know. Needed urgently.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
tojahh:

Hahaha. The way the next driver go use drive that your supposed corrola ehn.

As in eee, that car to fresh. If not because this one is cheaper I no go leave that car. Everything still stands, this one just dey do me like toy for hand
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 5:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
alaricsaltzman:
If you have a car to sell good enough for uber and you are willing to collect monthly installement payment, please let me know. Needed urgently.
I saw one like that 1.450
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
BAZ001:

No tube,
Wey boys fit obtain u

OK God will provide money for a replacement
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Gentlelife50:

As in eee, that car to fresh. If not because this one is cheaper I no go leave that car. Everything still stands, this one just dey do me like toy for hand

grin no be coro too ni
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mazinaija: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
Frank0001:

Thanks Boss.. the matrix & Pontiac 03 model tokubo are in what price range?
Budget 1.5m minimum, but there is no fixed price,it could be more and it could be less
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
nwizu042:

Waist pain drivers are unhealthy or overweight?
Jesus son, I am around your age oo. Which one is unhealthy or over weight. I laugh everytime you post stuff because you think you know something about the job but you don't.
Its easy to form on the internet so I will leave things at that.
As for this job being your calling since you ain't a graduate well all I can say its congratulations in finding your purpose in life. grin
As for graduates, may God elevate us so we can move to bigger things. Amen.

Enjoy your calling jesusson2020.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dbossmanager: 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
alaricsaltzman:
buying an 09 Corolla soon...thinking of selling outrightly my 04 Corolla ( bought last year) with like 1174 trips on uber done by me...for 1.2m...or give it out on instalment...with down payment (subject to t&b sha...)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Frank0001(m): 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
mazinaija:
Budget 1.5m minimum, but there is no fixed price,it could be more and it could be less
That’s huge. But God can still do it. Thanks Boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alaricsaltzman: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
Dbossmanager:
buying an 09 Corolla soon...thinking of selling outrightly my 04 Corolla ( bought last year) with like 1174 trips on uber done by me...for 1.2m...or give it out on instalment...with down payment (subject to t&b sha...)
Let's discuss via WhatsApp. Number in signature or give me your number.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by emmancecute(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Anyone with a long chassis van that can move household items from Ibadan to Lagos should chat/call me on what's app 08139665811.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
Epphy:

grin no be coro too ni
U no go understand my brother, that one na me be the first Naija user at least I know the history since it landed here unlike this one that several drivers have used and abused. If u see the car you won't believed it was bought this January any driver that will pick the one I dropped will think it's still toks.
This one I no dey even get mind race with it but if it's the former I don do 140 on TMB and 160 on Benin ore road.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sweetguy10(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Where can I do vehicle inspection for Taxify ??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Gentlelife50:

U no go understand my brother, that one na me be the first Naija user at least I know the history since it landed here unlike this one that several drivers have used and abused. If u see the car you won't believed it was bought this January any driver that will pick the one I dropped will think it's still toks.
This one I no dey even get mind race with it but if it's the former I don do 140 on TMB and 160 on Benin ore road.

I see cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
I need to take a break!!!! Been having this reoccurring headache backache for 3days. Panadom extra works for me for 6hrs then the headache comes back. I called my family doctor he ran some tests and discovered my BP is getting high. Put me on medication and time to rest and exercise. I own the car but I work like am on HP.

I officially throw in the towel. I am buying a Toyota yaris next week and wuld put it up on rental for 20k weekly. Make me and my other car rest!!!

I hail drivers on the platform may God grant us our heart desirss

If u live around akoka, yaba PM for the car..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
[quote author=mrjaydee post=80338525]I need to take a break!!!! Been having this reoccurring headache backache for 3days. Panadom extra works for me for 6hrs then the headache comes back. I called my family doctor he ran some tests and discovered my BP is getting high. Put me on medication and time to rest and exercise. I own the car but I work like am on HP.

I officially throw in the towel. I am buying a Toyota yaris next week and wuld put it up on rental for 20k weekly. Make me and my other car rest!!!

Chief, how long have you been driving on the platform?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by joshboss(m): 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Good day pls who knows where I can get a valid temporary drivers license asap??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shaloms: 1:41am On Jul 17, 2019
[quote author=muyiwaadekunle1 post=80338727][/quote]
Sent you a pm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shaloms: 1:44am On Jul 17, 2019
mrjaydee:
I need to take a break!!!! Been having this reoccurring headache backache for 3days. Panadom extra works for me for 6hrs then the headache comes back. I called my family doctor he ran some tests and discovered my BP is getting high. Put me on medication and time to rest and exercise. I own the car but I work like am on HP.

Sent u a pm
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:52am On Jul 17, 2019
mrjaydee:

Available for sale 2007 automatic, 95,000miles

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) (1777) ... (5684) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Cineinfo(m), YeyeGbami, Emperor5(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.