Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4723049 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
Epphy:

Why did you give him N100? Ride was N1,962 na
I yam not understanding @ the bolded.
Normally, like someone mentioned, rider must have rated you before he tried ordering you a second time.

The guy ask for change with him suit and Tie
And I no get 50N. Wetin pain am na going back to his office road was very free. Like 6 min we don reach office. But first leg na like 30mins obalende traffic hol us. Well Rating just drop to 4.88

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
slamstanlee:

I hv 2 pam pam... Annoying and loud. I had to disconnect one grin i rarely use horn though

Danfo no press horn reach me. I no won hear story sey you no see me nain make you bash me

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
Tyche:

www.stealth100.com/carParts

grin

Lol, na wetin this business nearly turn me to. Cost of maintenance will wreck you if you're not hands on.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
XGhost:

I always rejected gratification. Most have been shortly after drop off so not much stress... This and one other time we've had to schedule drop off for a later time, thankfully the other time rider lived close to my street so I dropped her iphone on my way home[b], I refused her 2k.[/b] For this one trip took me to SApetrol tower on adeola odeku, drop off was idejo, as I dropped my rider request entered from same building dashed down to idejo, dropped the phone and flew back to pick rider... Piece of cake

Wawu!! I will not only collect, I will ask how much you go pay before I return am or I drop off at Maryland or lekki.
You my nigga, your reward is in heaven grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
fuckerstard:

People like me, i dey press my horn like danfo drivers lol and na pim pim.

Shebi e no better make i press horn, than to go panel beater?

Yabatech people no dey use uber? No request since like 15mins now.

Try UNILAG, yabatech is the poorest higher institution in Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
For sale Toyota Corolla 2003
Registered in February 2019
Driven on uber for less than four months
1.3m including all four brand new shocks
NS: NO DUTY
Price is NON-NEGOTIABLE
Call @0814.89.1.57.16 or watsapp for more pictures.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
mistadayo:
So I decided to take today off being my birthday. Went out with my family and we took uber to and fro. The two cars that took us today have this funny noise. My wife was just saying you see now, any weird sound you hear coming from your car you will quickly call your mechanic. I think I will start ignoring all these sounds.

Na wetin dey put food for your table o. Don't ignore any sound I beg you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
Debosneh31:
Please how much can I get Honda Civic 05 gear switch, the gear doesn't shift and kazeem said I should change the switch... Urgent please

I learnt its within 8k. Not new dough

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
adeniyiHansome:

Kazeem has finished me cry

He charged 5k without labour for a set of corolla linkages.

Pls share contact of where u buy abeg

Pls I need price of Matrix 07 hub. who can help?

Its a normal thing until you receive sense of buying your parts yourself.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by umall41(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
keneryhark:
Ojota Lagos to challenge Ibadan. 7seaters vehicle 2,100 naira per passenger(14,700), 14 seaters 1,300 per passenger(18,200). That is how much you will earn if you own a vehicle and register on TREK. Visit trek.com.ng to register. Powered by thoughtfulthinker
your site is not loading, live your number and office address. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
slamstanlee:

I hv 2 pam pam... Annoying and loud. I had to disconnect one grin i rarely use horn though
Using it is not ideal. But its part of our driving skills in naija

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by umall41(m): 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
Plz house what avi done wrong, I only got one short request since morning, plz help coz at this rate I am doomed on HP was at omole I av to drive down to Allen still no request and there s hevy traffic on allen self
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 1:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
XGhost:

U see what I see too

Meanwhile, rider forgot phone in my car, I call his number hoping its on another phone but its the same one. I can't reach him, he can't reach me, phone is locked I can't answer when phone rings. So I tend a text to a number that calls.
Man is in apapa sad but his daughter works in vi so I opt to drop it with her... Sharp sharp, I see her, I hand it over, I speed down to pick a waiting rider.
Later I get a text that he's received his phone, thanks blah blah blah... I text back You're welcome sir..
. Next thing texts fly in back to back... I see 10k recharge, immediately I check my bank balance o cos na only 200 credit I buy from GTB... Then another text, I just loaded your phone

But the guy for ask for your preference, cash or call credit. This guy want to tempt you now to be doing random calling.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
deedee44:

What of 4 seaters?
8400naira
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
Stealth100:
For sale Toyota Corolla 2003
Registered in February 2019
Driven on uber for less than four months
1.3m including all four brand new shocks
NS: NO DUTY
Price is NON-NEGOTIABLE
Call @0814.89.1.57.16 or watsapp for more pictures.

My oga I hail o. please, do you have any car for rental or hire purchase? I need car o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rainmoredays: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
naphunlimited:
Why stressing your strength for Uber!

Check my signature for financial freedom.
why stressing yourself looking for referrals click, why not do bricklayer work

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rainmoredays: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
lexylexy:

My oga I hail o. please, do you have any car for rental or hire purchase? I need car o

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
eherbal:
I believe some people buy cars so they can press horn all day undecided

Was use to pressing the horn thing, up till a friend asked me one day, " guy, you buy new horn?". Lmao

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
umall41:
Plz house what avi done wrong, I only got one short request since morning, plz help coz at this rate I am doomed on HP was at omole I av to drive down to Allen still no request and there s hevy traffic on allen self
Go home and sleep, 2mao is another day grin.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
umall41:

Positioning matters alot in this line of hustle o...
Which app you dey use?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
lexylexy:

None for now bro, we are seriously diversifying.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
Stealth100:

Try UNILAG, yabatech is the poorest higher institution in Lagos.

Thanks man. I never even reach unilag before i see request.

Those yabatech babes sef... undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
ediku208:
Welcome aboard .....very soon it would feel normal to chop 1 star . Las las we go dey alright

I no dey send that ratings again sef.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
umall41:

grin grin if ur house dey near go house watch gotv,or still hang around ikeja till 4 when work don close grin some days re horribly terrifying.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chae: 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
Pls ouse I need contact of who can help me tint my ride, thanks in anticipation SIRs

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by umall41(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
vicolame:

Positioning matters alot in this line of hustle o...
Which app you dey use?

Uber app, not on taxify yet.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by EvansU: 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
How long does it take to acquire the vehicle.
julietromeo:
Take a hire-purchase offer for Corolla'06 4 Cylinder. Good repayment plan but the vehicle must be deployed on UBER or Taxify. Learn more http://own-it.today/
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by umall41(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
drmikeadams:

grin grin if ur house dey near go house watch gotv,or still hang around ikeja till 4 when work don close grin some days re horribly terrifying.

I don't live around Ikeja, even if I do i can't sleep coz sleep will not come. It's my first week on HP and I am far behind target though didn't work on Monday coz of Uber approval
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
Stealth100:

None for now bro, we are seriously diversifying.

Alright bros, thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
umall41:

Uber app, not on taxify yet.
That means you should be on 3% commission by now.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
umall41:

I don't live around Ikeja, even if I do i can't sleep coz sleep will not come. It's my first week on HP and I am far behind target though didn't work on Monday coz of Uber approval

No use high blood pressure finish yourself. You just start, e never reach for gra gra. You go dey alright las las.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
How much is linkage for 04 Toyota Matrix?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.