Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,936 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4724779 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 21, 2019
Sunday morning rush

short trips on Sunday morning na like something else. If you enjoy short trips enter surulere/yaba you go carry tire.

Some trips won't even rẹach 500 naira, you go dey hear do you accept transfers? I'll be like really?

Now I dey rest make dem close for church, make i enter street..

E get one church beside national theater, damn! last week i moved like 10 folks go that church in the morning. I look dashboard i weak!

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2019
umall41:
Plz house what avi done wrong, I only got one short request since morning, plz help coz at this rate I am doomed on HP was at omole I av to drive down to Allen still no request and there s hevy traffic on allen self

To be honest, i envisaged that this week will be dull based on what i experienced last week. Workers will get paid this week.

Its sensible to resume hustle tmr.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:18am On Jul 21, 2019
lexylexy:

Yes, it will be accepted on uber. But I doubt if riders will accept it though. Offline trip is off completely. Low ratings guaranteed. grin
Hehehehe. Never say never sha, mile 12 women dont discriminate wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 10:55am On Jul 21, 2019
nwizu042:
Got a request this morning 5:am. Asked rider his destination and he said yaba. While on 3rd mainland bridge rider changed it that he doesn't have money and that his destination is abule egba. Am like why didnt you say this before embarking on this trip and he started changing yans. I just laughed and stopped the car on 3mb and asked him again and he said i should take him to yaba. I said ok. I started cooperating and he started telling me he hasnt had his bath in2days now and bla bla bla. Ijust de nod head. Sharply turned into sabo police station, after much stories with the police, rider didnt have a dime. Couldnt call anybody to help him.police collected his phone and gave him 3100 and asked him to go get back the money and get his phone. They found female chains and wristwatch with him. I suspect he robbed some ladies or whatever. Last last he paid me and i moved.
Shine your eyes out there kings.
Pardon the typos. grin
The fool deserved it, he didn't have money and he decided to use uber instead of him to enter danfo or download opay and take N200 bike to his house from wherever he was

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tosinornottosin: 11:12am On Jul 21, 2019
lexylexy:

My oga I hail o. please, do you have any car for rental or hire purchase? I need car o
What happened to your former car

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2019
deedee44:

Hehehehe. Never say never sha, mile 12 women dont discriminate wink

grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 11:36am On Jul 21, 2019
deedee44:

The fool deserved it, he didn't have money and he decided to use uber instead of him to enter danfo or download opay and take N200 bike to his house from wherever he was

Chai, if only this idea came to him.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:52am On Jul 21, 2019
fuckerstard:
Sunday morning rush

short trips on Sunday morning na like something else. If you enjoy short trips enter surulere/yaba you go carry tire.

Some trips won't even rẹach 500 naira, you go dey hear do you accept transfers? I'll be like really?

Now I dey rest make dem close for church, make i enter street..

E get one church beside national theater, damn! last week i moved like 10 folks go that church in the morning. I look dashboard i weak!
chai
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2019
nwizu042:
Got a request this morning 5:am. Asked rider his destination and he said yaba. While on 3rd mainland bridge rider changed it that he doesn't have money and that his destination is abule egba. Am like why didnt you say this before embarking on this trip and he started changing yans. I just laughed and stopped the car on 3mb and asked him again and he said i should take him to yaba. I said ok. I started cooperating and he started telling me he hasnt had his bath in2days now and bla bla bla. Ijust de nod head. Sharply turned into sabo police station, after much stories with the police, rider didnt have a dime. Couldnt call anybody to help him.police collected his phone and gave him 3100 and asked him to go get back the money and get his phone. They found female chains and wristwatch with him. I suspect he robbed some ladies or whatever. Last last he paid me and i moved.
Pardon the typos. grin

Nice one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2019
mejai:

Take ur car to a pit, get a good torchlight and view underneath ur engine. Take extra eye( mechanic or owner of pit) and view it. U might see d culprit.

Check some seals...

Thanks bro.
I planned getting it checked by a mechanic tomorrow.
One mec told me told me it isn't leaking and cos the car has white smoke, I will have to do some repairs (I can't rem what repairs at the moment).

I will check for leaks again as advised. God bless
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
deedee44:

Is that opay and other bike ehailing that cheap?

I also saw another topic where rider was stopped by touts and charged N500 for N100 ticket ride.

Someone should tell me how they operate and the price.

For instance, how much will it cost to go from palmgroove to shoprite surulere?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lawalmd(m): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2019
Omo second day on the bolt platform and I got involved in a 3 cars crash being caused by some maruwa driver, and the basted run away because the first car didn't hold him Las Las everyone carry dem cars go like that to handle repairs, was the last car behind so my car only sustained front damage

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lawalmd:
Omo second day on the bolt platform and I got involved in a 3 cars crash being caused by some maruwa driver, and the basted run away because the first car didn't hold him Las Las everyone carry dem cars go like that to handle repairs, was the last car behind so my car only sustained front damage

Ah! Sorry man. Tale enough pictures and videos self. Tomorrow be at your insurance office if you have a comprehensive o. Not all this 3rd party shit. Sorry bro, the Lord is with you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by femorra(m): 1:28pm On Jul 21, 2019
Hello guys, i just began registration as an uber driver. i have submitted my pic and driver's license via the app on friday. it shows that it has been reviewed but when i try to open fleet management to attempt to find a car it says i've not finished on-boarding! what do i need to do please. Also please give advise to this new/potential Uber driver abeg
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
tosinornottosin:
What happened to your former car

The owner wants to do HP with down payment of 200k. I don't have that amount for now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Epphy:

Thanks bro.
I planned getting it checked by a mechanic tomorrow.
One mec told me told me it isn't leaking and cos the car has white smoke, I will have to do some repairs (I can't rem what repairs at the moment).

I will check for leaks again as advised. God bless

I had same issue. The oil was shorting drastically on a daily basis. It wasn't leaking from anywhere. It brings out white smoke sometimes when you accelerate.

We discovered one of the plugs was soaked in oil.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lawalmd:

Sorry bros. You're lucky the head light wasn't affected. The bumper still looks good. Just find panel beater to push out the front. Pélé

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
Epphy:

Nope...

You forgot my Redemption camp request from Adeniyi Jones

That request made me think I could get a request from there when I took a rider there (offline). If I knew I wouldn't get a request from there, I would have charged a higher fare.

That's true sha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
nwizu042:
Pardon the typos. grin

We thank God for you oh

I have started taking note of police stations as I drive, especially around unfamiliar areas

Once I have any issue with any rider henceforth, be it transfer or otherwise, na straight to station angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Buynowautos:

Taxify na nonsense. For me na just support app.
taxify is such a poo. Once I get taxify, I don’t off Uber till I get close to pickup. Buy once I get Uber. I off taxify sharp sharp. I cancel so much on taxify.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2019
lexylexy:

I had same issue. The oil was shorting drastically on a daily basis. It wasn't leaking from anywhere. It brings out white smoke sometimes when you accelerate.

We discovered one of the plugs was soaked in oil.

Wow thanks much... I have a feeling this may be the case. My mec hardly checks my plugs during oil change, I insist he does many times

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lawalmd(m): 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
lexylexy:

Sorry bros. You're lucky the head light wasn't affected. The bumper still looks good. Just find panel beater to push out the front. Pélé
Thanks bro car already with the panel beater will finish it tomorrow and sprayer will do his own part too by Tuesday, got really lucky with the head lights
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Pearl1910: 3:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
Pontiac Vibe 2005,
1.1 Million
Buy and drive, clean in and out, perfect working condition, fuel economy, toyota corolla engine and parts. Budget friendly and perfect for e-hailing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 3:41pm On Jul 21, 2019
Lawalmd:

Hope you didn't leave the scene without tagging the keke along? If I where you I will take the keke, find someone for my area and give it out on HP.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Buynowautos: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
xana101:
taxify is such a poo. Once I get taxify, I don’t off Uber till I get close to pickup. Buy once I get Uber. I off taxify sharp sharp. I cancel so much on taxify.

Lolz you know the drill. And once Uber trip enter I cancel taxify trip sharply. No time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Philla80: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Philla80: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
A

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2019
I don dey ikeja shopping mall axis for like 30mins, who i offend? Bolt/Uber i dey online.

E jamisi o..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
done morning people, thanks for all the financial sacrifice in these hard times, it is highly appreciated, but the battle is still on, and funds are still required, no amount is too small. Thanks

GTB bank
Demehin Dare Thompson
https://www.nairaland.com/5294066/needed-ailing-dad

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lawalmd(m): 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
Crvrider:

Hope you didn't leave the scene without tagging the keke along? If I where you I will take the keke, find someone for my area and give it out on HP.
Lol the guy bolt sharp sharp.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BAZ001: 5:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
fuckerstard:
I don dey ikeja shopping mall axis for like 30mins, who i offend? Bolt/Uber i dey online.

E jamisi o..

If you are parked inside d mall car park. Walk inside shoprite or go up to Rhapsody with ur phone. U go see mehn for their too.
Once I see plenty men with phone/earphones, I don blow empty go position somewhere else
Unless I drop rider in shoprites or airport
I will never go their to position again.
Anywhere I see boys plenty dey rest I no dey near them.
So look around

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
Buynowautos:
Good morning house, will this 2002 toyota Corolla be accepted on the bolt platform, I intend buying it instead of the 2003 model that will break my bank account.

The both vehicle share almost the same engine if not exactly the same.

Uber will surely accept it.

Taxify lite is 2002 upwards as compared to Bolt (2003 salon cars). You can send them a mail for confirmation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1783) (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.