Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1839) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4722884 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2019
Ehailing compliant vehicles for sale.

No middle men vehicles owned by gazzuzz autos.

Mainland lagos

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kola42: 11:32am On Aug 15, 2019
good morning Pros,

please where can I get prestone 50/50 prediluted radiator coolant

@ GAZU..
@ Dru ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dannybrasky(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2019
To those always seeking for advice on what car to use for ehailing, see cars now o! Pick yours b4 it's too late,alaroro no go buy for this one o grin

Don't come her complaining one kazeem wants to kill you after you don carry your money go buy coffin grin

See better pepper soup on ground,be the lucky buyer smiley

GAZZUZZ:

Mainland lagos

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2019
umall41:
Good day house, plz. i need a copy of driver - owner agreement on rental.
To be sent to kolafabs@yahoo.com
It will be highly appreciated, thanks.

I'm so sorry for being inquisitive, but pardon me

You once said you're on HP. Why do rentals again?

Or you want to give the car for rental?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:46am On Aug 15, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Mainland lagos

Let me come and take the Camry on HP with 1 million naira down payment, and my knees on the floor

Please sad

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dejidotun2000(m): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
Thanks
northbird:
Go to customs command. Ask for their Asycuda unit, that's where the data base guys are. Ideally, it shd b free, but be prepared to part wt lyk 2k, max 3k to speed up things. They will print out a summary page of the duty papers and stamp it , writing somtin lyk "verified OK" if the duty has been duly paid, if the duty also has issues, they will tell you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dicksonadams(m): 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
Dru23 is 03 Civic good for uber?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pharod(m): 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
Guys, please what can anyone tell me about Toyota matrix 2006? The fuel consumption, durability and everything... Ceteris Paribus, I ought to start work next week.

Thank you Gazzuzz for the wake up call. I appreciate you sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
izzou:

Let me come and take the Camry on HP with 1 million naira down payment, and my knees on the floor

Please sad

prerequisite , you need to have royal pompous blood cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
pharod:
Guys, please what can anyone tell me about Toyota matrix 2006? The fuel consumption, durability and everything... Ceteris Paribus, I ought to start work next week.

what i do?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
dicksonadams:
Dru23 is 03 Civic good for uber?

Yes now .03 to 05
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
adsmaster:
Having a little glitch.. My temporary DL has expired went to FRSC office in sura they ask me to make photocopy of my DL and they stamp and extended it. I took photos of it and uploaded on uber because the former (temporary) one has expired, uber said image is blurry that i should upload again. Please has any one here experience such? Do they want me to go back and do a coloured photocopy or something again?do i need to go to greenlight hub to discuss with one of the customer service rep or something..pkease i need possible directions

I had a similar experience. Place the colour/original copy (fit it perfectly well) on the signed photocopy. Ensure the signature shows well. That is, there is no need for the photocopied DL to show, let the colour one replace it. Take a clear picture of this and send to them
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dicksonadams(m): 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
dru23:

Yes now .03 to 05

Thanks baba, what is the average price to budget... Saw one for 1.3m, 150k miles... Was wondering if it is a good deal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
pharod:

lovely ride. Just like buying a Corolla

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by umall41(m): 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
Thanks for your concern, am helping out
izzou:

I'm so sorry for being inquisitive, but pardon me

You once said you're on HP. Why do rentals again?

Or you want to give the car for rental?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by murphyfada(m): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
I have spoken to many car owners and seem they all want between 30k - 35k weekly delivery or no Deal. Considering the many challenges that comes with driving on Lagos roads, I don't want to start mentioning them as that is a topic for another day. Can one commit himself to a HP deal where you are expected to make weekly payment of 30k to 35k? If you DEDUCT your weekly 30k or 35k for OWNER/HIRE PURCHASE, How much will you have left?

Maybe this is possible when you have your own car and not obligated to make delivery or payment for a Hire Purchase plan. I am asking for those who don't own a car of their own; do weekly rentals/delivery or are on HIRE PURCHASE.

I hear sales/rides on Uber/Bolt is falling and fares are reducing drastically
Drivers stay hours without seeing a request
Trips that used to be like 4k before have been reduced to like 2k or 2500k now so riders can be happy(this done specifically to please riders) by Uber/Bolt
What is therefore the gain of drivers.

I am new to this, I don't want to go into a deal I may not be able to meet up at the end of the day and labeled all sorts of names because I can't deliver. What advice can Uber drivers in the House share on this TREND that can help me make my final decision in the coming days?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by murphyfada(m): 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
henrybirthright:
If you are willing to make a down payment of 350k we can strike a business deal. I will give you the privilege to make a selection of the car of your choice in the market...under the said models.

All i have is 100k and it must be a GRADE A car. Not some XXXXXX car if u know what I mean. I have over 20years experience using cars so I know if a car is repackaged or just dressed to look attractive I go know. If you have a good car and you are willing to accept 100k. Bell me or whatsapp at 09056184245
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by henrybirthright(m): 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
murphyfada:

All i have is 100k and it must be a GRADE A car. Not some XXXXXX car if u know what I mean. I have over 20years experience using cars so I know if a car is repackaged or just dressed to look attractive I go know. If you have a good car and you are willing to accept 100k. Bell me or whatsapp at 09056184245
Sorry, your offer of 25k weekly payment and 100k down payment are not economically viable for me...based on the choice of vehicle you need. Wish you best of luck.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eldemmi(m): 4:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
[quote author=tojahh post=81172956]

This is false sir. The car I'm using was bought 550k and I don't even visit mechanics not even once in two weeks. I only go there to ask him to ride with me so as to notice if I need any fix.

please can I know the type and year of ur beloved car, am planning to join ehailing too. please I will appreciate ur kind gesture. one love
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tunlapapa: 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
Useless taxify has changed their useless advert.
No longer 120k a week.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 5:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
tunlapapa:
No longer 120k a week.
The business is no longer what it used be. I remember when it used to be 200k a week, from that to 120k week and now 90k. It is on a decline. The fares are so poor compare to 3years back I started when you can make good money.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 6:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
tunlapapa:
No longer 120k a week.
90k a week is for those who work round d clock everyday. Like 5am-11pm everyday including Saturdays and Sundays. Normal earnings should be around 35k to 60k a week before expenses. I think they should just Pegg their advert 50k weekly. It's more realistic.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
dicksonadams:

Thanks baba, what is the average price to budget... Saw one for 1.3m, 150k miles... Was wondering if it is a good deal

1.3m is a good deal especially with 150k miles ....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2019
Epphy:

I had a similar experience. Place the colour/original copy (fit it perfectly well) on the signed photocopy. Ensure the signature shows well. That is, there is no need for the photocopied DL to show, let the colour one replace it. Take a clear picture of this and send to them
these the photocopy with the stamp and signature.. So i should just superimpose the original DL on it and take a shot you mean?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dicksonadams(m): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
dru23:

1.3m is a good deal especially with 150k miles ....

Thanks dru23
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
Why not start with a rental arrangement, in 8 weeks, you will have an average idea of your weekly take home. This will inform you on d next step.
murphyfada:
I have spoken to many car owners and seem they all want between 30k - 35k weekly delivery or no Deal. Considering the many challenges that comes with driving on Lagos roads, I don't want to start mentioning them as that is a topic for another day. Can one commit himself to a HP deal where you are expected to make weekly payment of 30k to 35k? If you DEDUCT your weekly 30k or 35k for OWNER/HIRE PURCHASE, How much will you have left?

Maybe this is possible when you have your own car and not obligated to make delivery or payment for a Hire Purchase plan. I am asking for those who don't own a car of their own; do weekly rentals/delivery or are on HIRE PURCHASE.

I hear sales/rides on Uber/Bolt is falling and fares are reducing drastically
Drivers stay hours without seeing a request
Trips that used to be like 4k before have been reduced to like 2k or 2500k now so riders can be happy(this done specifically to please riders) by Uber/Bolt
What is therefore the gain of drivers.

I am new to this, I don't want to go into a deal I may not be able to meet up at the end of the day and labeled all sorts of names because I can't deliver. What advice can Uber drivers in the House share on this TREND that can help me make my final decision in the coming days?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
computerglobal:

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
adsmaster:
these the photocopy with the stamp and signature.. So i should just superimpose the original DL on it and take a shot you mean?

Yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sonshyne: 6:09am On Aug 16, 2019
Good morning house,
Please I need Taxify office address in surulere.
Very Urgent!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:14am On Aug 16, 2019
sonshyne:
Good morning house,
Please I need Taxify office address in surulere.
Very Urgent!!!

Alhaji Razak Balogun street. It's off Adeniran Ogusanya

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2019
izzou:

Alhaji Razak Balogun street. It's off Adeniran Ogusanya

Tasifier suppose make you brand ambassador Aswerugad! Nothing wey you no sabi!! Just as much I have some much respect for Poco, babe tick so many positive boxes for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1836) (1837) (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.