Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4707336 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) ... (5681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donshaddow(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2019
Hello fellow pilots! My pastor requested an offline trip to Badagry. He says after checkpoint. I don't currently have a car. Anyone who has interest should give me his charges. It's in the night. To and fro

…....…...............
Done deal... Thread closed.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2019
pope191:

Can't someone feel at home and bite fruits peacefully in ur car again grin
Yes and I can always drop her trash for her in peace too
My only problem is hiding it inside that hole after littering everywhere, is that one not wickedness?
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2019
PuZZyNegro:
Is it me or the way this business is.

I carried one girl yesterday and we both agreed that I was going to use the map since we don't know her way.

While driving, she made a call to confirm the route to her destination after which she told me that it seems we are following the wrong direction. I had to reroute to a landmark in the location that she was going and from where the map led us through, we were not in the wrong direction earlier.

15 minutes after, she told me that she knows her way home now that I should end the trip. The girl came down and entered bike.

I drove home from there only to check my phone to see a notification from bolt. The girl gave me a 1 star rating thereby dropping my rating from 5 stars to 3 stars but she didn't stop there. She needed more pound of flesh. She reported me to bolt that I didn't take her to her destination. The bolt agent that contacted me asked me what happened and I explained that the rider requested that I end the trip. There was no altercation or provocation all through the ride duration other than the route we followed.

This girl in question should not be more than 22 years and from her conversation on phone, she schools at Unilag.

My question is, WHY ARE GIRLS NATURALLY WICKED AND HEARTLESS?

If I were to be this girl's brother, would she give me a 1 star and still go ahead to report me for no just reason? What was she trying to achieve actually?

If a lecturer marks her down now for no just reason, you will see her shouting that lecturers are wicked but you see them display their wickedness at the slightest opportunity.

Behind that pretty face with a charming smile is a human being with a black heart as dark as devil. I just don't understand why young girls are the most of the problems in this job.
Lolxz, u never cheee chomchin.
Everybody is a suspect in this job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seyibal20: 8:09am On Aug 27, 2019
What's the pick up point ? Please leave your mobile number.

donshaddow:
Hello fellow pilots! My pastor requested an offline trip to Badagry. He says after checkpoint. I don't currently have a car. Anyone who has interest should give me his charges. It's in the night. To and fro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fasa199(m): 8:10am On Aug 27, 2019
donshaddow:

Send a message on my WhatsApp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2019
PuZZyNegro:
Is it me or the way this business is.

I carried one girl yesterday and we both agreed that I was going to use the map since we don't know her way.

While driving, she made a call to confirm the route to her destination after which she told me that it seems we are following the wrong direction. I had to reroute to a landmark in the location that she was going and from where the map led us through, we were not in the wrong direction earlier.

15 minutes after, she told me that she knows her way home now that I should end the trip. The girl came down and entered bike.

I drove home from there only to check my phone to see a notification from bolt. The girl gave me a 1 star rating thereby dropping my rating from 5 stars to 3 stars but she didn't stop there. She needed more pound of flesh. She reported me to bolt that I didn't take her to her destination. The bolt agent that contacted me asked me what happened and I explained that the rider requested that I end the trip. There was no altercation or provocation all through the ride duration other than the route we followed.

This girl in question should not be more than 22 years and from her conversation on phone, she schools at Unilag.

My question is, WHY ARE GIRLS NATURALLY WICKED AND HEARTLESS?

If I were to be this girl's brother, would she give me a 1 star and still go ahead to report me for no just reason? What was she trying to achieve actually?

If a lecturer marks her down now for no just reason, you will see her shouting that lecturers are wicked but you see them display their wickedness at the slightest opportunity.

Behind that pretty face with a charming smile is a human being with a black heart as dark as devil. I just don't understand why young girls are the most of the problems in this job.

Chief, i sent you a mail, make we discuss about that papers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donshaddow(m): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2019
seyibal20:
What's the pick up point ? Please leave your mobile number.
Pick up point is Ipaja...

Thread closed.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by murphyfada(m): 9:11am On Aug 27, 2019
Still need a Toyota Corolla for HO o. Any interested Partner that needs a nice deal wey go benefit both parties o. Abeg so we can both smile. Hot me up on whatsapp or call 09058164245. Thank you sirs/mams PS. Deposit Dey o.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2019

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Custom Duty Verification

Verify The Authenticity of your documents

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2019
On today's episode of girls are wicked.

Request came in on uber, I called and rider told me to pick up her mum and drop off at home.

Me and her mum got off to a good start, we chatted very well joked and laughed. Mama bought plantain chips for me and herself. We got to her house a quickly came down opened the door for her (gentleman) helped her with her bags to her gate.

Mama still tip me 1k although it was a card trip. I drove off.

Was chilling somewhere no requests so I decided to check my trips and rating shocked I saw that my ratings dropped for 4.8 to 4.7.

I called the rider and asked politely why she gave me 3stars??

Rider: that's what I normally give drivers.
Me: I just ended the call. The annoying part is I gave her 5stars.

End of story

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2019
Cooladex:
Met some guys at the airport while waiting for request.

This guy's make over 100k in a week on taxify through saka, they make an average of 25k-30k in a day.
Highest I've made in a day is 18k on uber,

I start to wonder how they do it successfully without taxify blocking them.

Though I wasn't tempted a bit

Namesake, you drive an Audi ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2019
mrjaydee:

Request came in on uber, I called and rider told me to pick up her mum and drop off at home.

Me and her mum got off to a good start, we chatted very well joked and laughed. Mama bought plantain chips for me and herself. We got to her house a quickly came down opened the door for her (gentleman) helped her with her bags to her gate.

Was chilling somewhere no requests so I decided to check my trips and rating shocked I saw that my ratings dropped for 4.8 to 4.7.

End of story

You should have explained to her the effect of low ratings on drivers.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2019
donfortune48:

It's better they don't know because they will now start threatening drivers with low ratings

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2019
donfortune48:

I might lose my cool...that's why I ended the call.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fermlad: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2019
I feel u
mrjaydee:
I might lose my cool...that's why I ended the call.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2019
mrjaydee:

End of story
you're lucky she didn't report to uber. If she had uber would've blocked your acct immediately.

Mine was I received a request at Ikeja, drove to the location, a Chinese man came out, told me to first take him to anifowose street(Ikeja) for a meeting after which I'll take him to eko hotel (vi) I asked how long the meeting would take? oga says he doesn't know so I suggested I take to the meeting venue and end the trip so that when he's done he orders another ride. Chinko says yes. Getting there, fare was 430 he gave me 5h, I gave him 50 bucks. Na so uber write me say I started trip without a rider in my car that if I try it next time, will loose my acct. They even say rider will not be charged, changed fare to 0 naira!
Brothers and sisters, what really happened? Could it be that jet li lied that the trip didn't happen? I'm confused. Although i ve gone to the trip and have reported what happened

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2019
1daboi:
you're lucky she didn't report to uber. If she had uber would've blocked your acct immediately.

Mine was I received a request at Ikeja, drove to the location, a Chinese man came out, told me to first take him to anifowose street(Ikeja) for a meeting after which I'll take him to eko hotel (vi) I asked how long the meeting would take? oga says he doesn't know so I suggested I take to the meeting venue and end the trip so that when he's done he orders another ride. Chinko says yes. Getting there, fare was 430 he gave me 5h, I gave him 50 bucks. Na so uber write me say I started trip without a rider in my car that if I try it next time, will loose my acct. They even say rider will not be charged, changed fare to 0 naira!
Brothers and sisters, what really happened? Could it be that jet li lied that the trip didn't happen? I'm confused. Although i ve gone to the trip and have reported what happened
Only if all these people can send their workers to work as uber driver for a month. Ndo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:

Namesake, you drive an Audi ?

Noo. Matrix
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
pinkyruledworld:
which one be saka again

If you know you know.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
In all things give thanks to God. smiley Taxify/Bolt thanks for blocking me. Rating wey never go below 4.50, dem don run Block me for 1 week.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kingviny: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
Thumbs up to all Digital Drivers / car owners on this platform.

Once upon a time it was when this business was very very lucrative. When charges were good and demands were high, when both drivers and owners were smiling to the banks weekly after a good work week.

Now, things are no longer at ease. Things have fallen apart!

How can you make ends meet when your A.C car will be seeing N300 on some trips! How can you when Lasma, Police and now local government officials are out there waiting for you to make a slightest mistake to give you "warning" of 20k! ?

With 100s joining the business weekly based on the fake adverts being promoted by these companies telling you to come and make 400k in a month when that is no longer feasible little wonder that the market is now so saturated with so many drivers having lots of waiting time.

I feel for all of you because I tried this with my car for 2 months. It was there I experienced what you guys are going thru. It wasn't easy, especially when you have to pick up some funny passengers living on streets that looks like the narrow way in the bible. Or when the passenger is using your car to convey EBA and soups, all sorts thereby creating a cacophony of confusing smell making one to deodorizing asap!

I have since given my car to a driver who can weather the storm. Haven been there, done it I had to be nice to him. He only delivers 20k weekly because I know it is not easy.

And this is the crux of my write up. We need to do something about this situation to help our drivers and ourselves.

We need to form a power house network or union so that we can collectively demand that ...

1. The minimum amount on our car per trip should be 1k.

2. Earn a premium on passenger with lots of loads. (Snapped evidence)

That way, income for drivers and owners can increase.
If they refuse and about 10,000 or more cars pull out of their network for a startup who is ready to play ball, they would sit up.

We can use WhatsApp to mobilize each other and meet.

What do you guys think?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
I have been following this thread for the past few weeks and I have noticed that drivers are always lamenting about low patronage and low fares as regards this ehailing business.

Am due to join this hustle anytime in September by God's grace and I humbly ask this question .

Is ehailing still profitable and will I be able to net at least 150k per month ? Or should I just sell the tokunbo car when it arrives and use it for something more profitable.

The complaints and jolting tales I get from here isn't encouraging at all

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by engrprinceka(m): 1:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
Good afternoon house,
Please how much do I earn if I register my car with uber and not driving.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
Goodbloke:
I have been following this thread for the past few weeks and I have noticed that drivers are always lamenting about low patronage and low fares as regards this ehailing business.

Am due to join this hustle anytime in September by God's grace and I humbly ask this question .

Is ehailing still profitable and will I be able to net at least 150k per month ? Or should I just sell the tokunbo car when it arrives and use it for something more profitable.

The complaints and jolting tales I get from here isn't encouraging at all

If the car is yours and you want to drive yourself then go ahead, but if otherwise I will advice you sell and look for a business to invest in. That's if you have a good business you may want to go into

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
I think there is a remedy to that, izzou posted a number as regards unblocking your account
Maax23:
In all things give thanks to God. smiley Taxify/Bolt thanks for blocking me. Rating wey never go below 4.50, dem don run Block me for 1 week.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
2006 corrolla 1650
2004 Corolla 1550 x2
All toks and accident free going very fast Camry 07 and others available limited sales. 2 full 40ft containers all cars duty fully paid pics available on request.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Maax23: 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
northbird:
I think there is a remedy to that, izzou posted a number as regards unblocking your account
Ok. Thanks I will look for the number.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Perkins1: 5:05pm On Aug 27, 2019
Please guys I'll be going for inspection tomorrow. Though I don't have my drivers license yet. Hope no problem?

Gentlelife50
Xana
Izzuo
Tojahh

I'll be needing the inspection centre address closed to Yaba. Thanks my chairmen
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
PuZZyNegro:
I just don't understand why young girls are the most of the problems in this job.
Young girls are d bane of ehailing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
Perkins1:
Please guys I'll be going for inspection tomorrow. Though I don't have my drivers license yet. Hope no problem?

Gentlelife50
Xana
Izzuo
Tojahh

I'll be needing the inspection centre address closed to Yaba. Thanks my chairmen

If it's Taxify, they will most likely ask for your license. But if you have a temporary one, you're
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Arnoldo(m): 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Requested uber from the airport yesterday to my hotel.. I saw a toyota Camry spider on the guys profile but he came Camry big for nothing with a diff plate number.. Hmm... What could be wrong
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (1859) (1860) (1861) (1862) (1863) (1864) (1865) ... (5681) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: ksmart027(m), Itsrm(m), Cineinfo(m), seun289(m), TUBLEZ(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.