Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,946 members, 7,799,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4708087 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) ... (5681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by franksam2009: 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Any update on the guy that was scared of opening his dashboard lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
adsmaster:

We did bros, we replaced four new plugs for the corolla, and noticed two of the coils are not working we changed all and that stops the shaking or vibration of the engine.

But the distance covered in KM I didn't take not but from observing other corolla that distance is not enough to make the car get to reserve that fast. That's what I feel because all the cash just went into fuel bros
When I have time. I will consult google and calculate the distance. But those places u mentioned seem far from each other.
Hope you are not expecting a corolla to have 41mpg?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 2:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
larryevil:

Thank you so much and I believe the person who connected me to him is seeing this message if u see the way he speak at first at once I said his the right guy,and there a young guy not far form my place that have be begging me to give him the car because he saw my car was okay and don’t eat fuel I can buy fuel if 5h na use it to move around my area or Ojoubu beger:but no people they tell me young boy for spoil your car na married men better person now see the way this man speak to me as if na him papa give me money to buy the car I have sent him a message if he try that thing he again I go carry my car pack am for my house any year I do my driving license I start my Uber my self

Sorry o bro. Were you the one that was requesting for a married driver here recently, that married drivers are more responsible than single ones?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ogbunigwe2018: 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
peeps4u:

Sorry o bro. Were you the one that was requesting for a married driver here recently, that married drivers are more responsible than single ones?
No. That was Alvin the chipmunk

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
larryevil:

Lol my brother I was sad before but this guy just put smile on my face.now have learn my lesson and I believe that there are single men who are not married out there that are down to earth 50% of married man who work for rent or hp are very rude I have be reading this platforms and now have learn my lesson and my next drive we be a single man a young guy like me
It may make no difference
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
northbird:
Seniors
Cc: izzou, pope, xana, jaydee, slamstalee, DeeDee
. pls, how do you fill d financial details part biko

Billing type, ( company or person) company name,
registration code, vat no. Bic/swift.
I don't remember filling all these
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

No. That was Alvin the chipmunk
I see what you did there, grin grin grin grin. I use to enjoy that Toon too. Alvinnnnnnnn
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2019
Compulsory Leave on top Taxify.... dull Monday on Uber I’m currently on my bed

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by falzthebadguy: 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
larryevil:

Lol my brother I was sad before but this guy just put smile on my face.now have learn my lesson and I believe that there are single men who are not married out there that are down to earth 50% of married man who work for rent or hp are very rude I have be reading this platforms and now have learn my lesson and my next drive we be a single man a young guy like me

God go help you,u go carry motor give single chewing gum boy weyy like go club chop life in general,or single lover boy weyy like to please babes,remember say iPhone 11 just come out o grin
Dont be unfortunate,pray for a good driver,either married or single source for a good one.
God help u.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by larryevil: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
flexxyworld:

bros. good day sir, sorry I have too comment and quote you. All these lamentation isn't necessary, you either get your car back or adjust the terms and conditions of the contract. I see you nag from all your write up and it might be a tendency why he gives you those cold response a times. He can't be making strategies on how to meet up your deliver and you be choking him with calls. If you feel he's not treating your car properly, get it from him and if you think your car needs work, kindly do the need full. . you can't compare a car you drive for work, family and pleasure with a car you use for hustle. engine and a/c all day, it require a healthy and strong car too face that business. let me pens up here. But you have the final call.

Oga pls read carefully did I say my car have issues
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by larryevil: 3:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
falzthebadguy:

God go help you,u go carry motor give single chewing gum boy weyy like go club chop life in general,or single lover boy weyy like to please babes,remember say iPhone 11 just come out o grin
Dont be unfortunate,pray for a good driver,either married or single source for a good one.
God help u.

Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by larryevil: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
flexxyworld:

bros. good day sir, sorry I have too comment and quote you. All these lamentation isn't necessary, you either get your car back or adjust the terms and conditions of the contract. I see you nag from all your write up and it might be a tendency why he gives you those cold response a times. He can't be making strategies on how to meet up your deliver and you be choking him with calls. If you feel he's not treating your car properly, get it from him and if you think your car needs work, kindly do the need full. . you can't compare a car you drive for work, family and pleasure with a car you use for hustle. engine and a/c all day, it require a healthy and strong car too face that business. let me pens up here. But you have the final call.

Just shut up did I tell u I was calling him who whatever’s they call I didn’t ask you so Bleep off make God nor punish you I tell you in any way say I nor fix my car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
famousguy01:

My Oga sleep well and if u translate em to yoruba, you r on your own. Don't worry, taxify will unblock you soon, just call Izzou to call the person he knows and one time u r back. I've been lazy after chopping bonus on Saturday, tried to work yesterday, after one trip, fan pack up, had to drive with overheating from iyana ipaja to ogba yesterday, rewire said is rely, done did that, but the spirit is soh low to work today, may take Wednesday to get my full capacity energy back.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by larryevil: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
falzthebadguy:

God help u.

Lol and you like that life style grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flexxyworld(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
larryevil:

Just shut up did I tell u I was calling him who whatever’s they call I didn’t ask you so Bleep off make God nor punish you I tell you in any way say I nor fix my car

I think I must really commend the guy for still coping with you, country hard indeed. Keep having a blast!

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by larryevil: 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
pope191:

My Oga sleep well and if u translate em to yoruba, you r on your own. Don't worry, taxify will unblock you soon, just call Izzou to call the person he knows and one time u r back. I've been lazy after chopping bonus on Saturday, tried to work yesterday, after one trip, fan pack up, had to drive with overheating from iyana ipaja to ogba yesterday, rewire said is rely, done did that, but the spirit is soh low to work today, may take Wednesday to get my full capacity energy back.

My brother body nor be fire wood man must rest I no it is not easy to be on the road 24 hours
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
pope191:

I no fit kill myself bro, I beg help me tell Izzou to gimme the special number I need my Taxify back tomorrow
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by falzthebadguy: 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
larryevil:

Lol na rubbish life style be that na. Just saying married or single,get a good driver. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
larryevil:

Baba Calm down... Local man meant no harm. Just use one bottle of trophy embarrass your system this evening. Today na payday. Your teeth go shine las las.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
famousguy01:

Account blocked till 1970? Haha hahahaha abeg make una no kee person here walahi. Which of the 1970? grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by falzthebadguy: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
larryevil:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
ifyeez:
I see what you did there, grin grin grin grin. I use to enjoy that Toon too. Alvinnnnnnnn

Alvinnnnnnnnn...... Okkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
falzthebadguy:

Lol na rubbish life style be that na. Just saying married or single,get a good driver. grin
So owning iphone 11 na rubbish lifestyle. undecided undecided undecided. God punish poverty cry cry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by larryevil: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
adsmaster:
Cha!!!!!
musa done suffer for gate. Nothing my eyes never see these few weeks. Remember my last post where I spoke of my Camry ordeal- where am remitting 30k per week and the wife wants to trust me first before they release there corolla. I was advice to work smart that if I can pay 30k for Camry, they will not release the corolla or might even ask me to pay 35k for the corolla.. While still. Pushing the corolla had holes underneath and water enters into the car when I pass through water....all 4tires are worn out, alternator problems, AC, shocks all these problems was what I was managing... So I dropped the car because the man was not saying anything about the corolla and was investing cash in the Camry...

Fast forward I got another corolla after two weeks of waiting brother waiting my eyes see make i explain..
So when I got the car it came with fuel of 3k the man said he bought 3k fuel and he put fuel treatment blablabla because the car was not firing well. Well me musa I carried the car make i go do uber inspection brother from aguda to before fuel drop drastically and when I put on the AC the car go just they vibrate and struggling to move. I later took the car to my mechanic to just check because I thought it's just plug found out its leaking transmission oil too, so I put tokumbo plugs but the thing still dey shake so I Told him to just fix the leakage that my partners mechanic will tackle the shaking or vibrations of the engine and why the engine is not firing well... So I go to his mechanic it's with force the man agreed to change all the coils, plugs, told the mechanic to service nozzles but he said emeka didn't tell him to do that, so I was just watching so eventually the shaking stopped. My people I took the car home, bought 3k from NNPC in akins ado road. From that akins to VI, VI back to freedom way lekki phase 1 to deeper life gbagada, gbagada to omole phase 1, then from omole phase to muri okunola in VI the car fuel gauge reserved light showed..... Well I was surprise. But cause I want to work I closed for the day had other things to do, the next day 2k fuel from igbo efon to Greenville, Greenville estate bedore to ikotun-i followed aguda area to connect Cele then connect to ikotun, when I was done with what I went to do there I passed idimu when I got to egbeda market reserve light done show.. Brother the next day I just took the car back to the owner, prior to taking the car back I told him I was observing the fuel consumption the man said he is not putting a dime again on it. So I took the car back yesterday my papa is not the owner of NNPC, even Bugatti Veron never consume fuel like that.. Men its crazy am sure it's electricaian that will detect what the problems is but the man is not willing to spend another money. me i just kuku take my leave Biko, I can't come and kill myself

Send me a message let talk
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by falzthebadguy: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
ifyeez:
So owning iphone 11 na rubbish lifestyle. undecided undecided undecided. God punish poverty cry cry
Go back and read my former comment. I mean using uber delivery money to buy iPhone 11 for babe na rubbish lifestyle grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by larryevil: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
tojahh:

Baba Calm down... Local man meant no harm. Just use one bottle of trophy embarrass your system this evening. Today na payday. Your teeth go shine las las.

Uber don pay you guys ;Dlol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by larryevil: 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
ifyeez:

He never said that bro look at his messages well

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NIGHTLIFE100: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Afternoon bosses!!

No one is even talking about average daily income or say weekly, monthly income in Lagos or Ibadan.. I’m based abroad and thinking of buying a car for an old friend but I want to know the average daily and weekly income to calculate myself abeg! Ps: I was in naija last month and I took taxify totaling about 30k in Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja I’m definitely sure business is booming....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Xneg: 4:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
ifyeez:

But he his right, Yes you can't be a uber driver and be buying girlfriend a phone of over half a million. Call it poverty or whatever, it is just plain stupid.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
1970 of the past noni, na so Taxify madness be ooooo

tojahh:

Account blocked till 1970? Haha hahahaha abeg make una no kee person here walahi. Which of the 1970? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
pope191:

My Oga sleep well and if u translate em to yoruba, you r on your own. Don't worry, taxify will unblock you soon, just call Izzo to call the person he knows and one time u r back. I've been lazy after chopping bonus on Saturday, tried to work yesterday, after one trip, fan pack up, had to drive with overheating from iyana ipaja to ogba yesterday, rewire said is rely, done did that, but the spirit is soh low to work today, may take Wednesday to get my full capacity energy back.

famousguy01:

I no fit kill myself bro, I beg help me tell Izzu to gimme the special number I need my Taxify back tomorrow

0803-901-2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by larryevil: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2019
izzou:

0803-901-2019

How far brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (1922) (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) ... (5681) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Omoapena(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.