Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (1926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4724911 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by larryevil: 5:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
franksam2009:
Any update on the guy that was scared of opening his dashboard lol

Why are you afraid cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2019
larryevil:

How far brother

I'm good sir

How's your day chief? smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
tojahh:

Account blocked till 1970? Haha hahahaha abeg make una no kee person here walahi. Which of the 1970? grin

That must be another 1970 after the rapture.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
izzou:

0803-901-2019
Affer you go say you no get mouth, even on vacation you still dey run things, call connect(collect) grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
Afternoon bosses!!

No one is even talking about average daily income or say weekly, monthly income in Lagos or Ibadan.. I’m based abroad and thinking of buying a car for an old friend but I want to know the average daily and weekly income to calculate myself abeg! Ps: I was in naija last month and I took taxify totaling about 30k in Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja I’m definitely sure business is booming....

If your friend is game for uber and you want to gift the car to him, just go ahead and buy it for him. Don't worry about the booming or non-booming nature. Your friend will sort himself out After buying him the car.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by larryevil: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
izzou:

I'm good sir

How's your day chief? smiley

I beg Uber done pay grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2019
skillip:
Affer you go say you no get mouth, even on vacation you still dey run things, call connect(collect) grin

My oga, my mouth no reach grin

I miss the hustle, but make I first fix my life

If the Lord permits, I go drive again grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
larryevil:

I beg Uber done pay grin

I no dey drive for now oh

Dem suppose pay today, but I no know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by famousguy01(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Thanks a lot bro, called the number but it was too late cause it’s past 5 already. Never even knew I have it on my phone

izzou:

0803-901-2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
famousguy01:
Thanks a lot bro, called the number but it was too late cause it’s past 5 already. Never even knew I have it on my phone

You're welcome

Never be scared of being blocked because of cancellations.

If they block you, just call. It will be unblocked sharparly grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NIGHTLIFE100: 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
peeps4u:

If your friend is game for uber and you want to gift the car to him, just go ahead and buy it for him. Don't worry about the booming or non-booming nature. Your friend will sort himself out After buying him the car.
Really? I’m buying for him to drive and deliver not as a gift! Money is not easy anywhere o

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
izzou:

0803-901-2019

I deh believe ur government after Abba Kyari, Buhria, Trophy nah u follow.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
Really? I’m buying for him to drive and deliver not as a gift! Money is not easy anywhere o

LOL, I knew. I just teased you because your post created an impression you were gifting him in the car...

Anyway, the pilots in the house will agree 25-30k weekly is okay, but make a research on which car is ideal for uber in terms of maintenance, fuel consumption, ruggedness etc. Don't just buy any car which might be consuming fuel and costly to maintain and still expect 25-30k weekly.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NIGHTLIFE100: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
peeps4u:

LOL, I knew. I just teased you because your post crested an impression you were gifting him in the car...

Anyway, the pilots in the house will agree 25-30k weekly is okay, but make a research on which car is ideal for uber in terms of maintenance, fuel consumption, ruggedness etc. Don't just buy any car which might be consuming fuel and costly to maintain and still expect 25-30k weekly.
thank you brother, I’m thinking of Toyota Camry or Corolla. Speaking of payment, it means he’ll make 50k above because defaulting starts if there’s not much left for him after car maintenance and weekly delivery.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
muyiwaadekunle1:
Brothers in the house, who can recommend a good AC technician that knows his onions?
I want to call out the bluffs of two AC technicians at Maryland who said i need to get a new evaporator on a Tokunbo car that came in July and hasn't passed the road test.
I changed the compressor before coming to Lagos last week and everything seemed fine until Wednesday when it started blowing hot, my friend took me to an AC technician on my street and the mofo said its the evaporator straight away without any diagnosis. I rebuked him immediately after consulting with the dealer that brought the car and the technician that changed the compressor, and he said i should pay to fill in a new gas which I did and that didn't last up to 1 hour, the passenger insulted me too much on that Wednesday, so i called him back to complain and he said its the evaporator leaking, yet no burning smell or any sorts from the AC vents.
The most scary thing is when he said they will disassemble my car dashboard, gear box, steering to fit a new evaporator. That one weak me
I have sent a message to Aunty raduautoworks about the situation and i observed another thing, ever since we serviced the car, the check engine light has been on, what could be the cause?
I asked the local mechanic that serviced it at ijebu and he told me the check engine light has to be on at all time, if not the car won't work well. A friend who has been driving for long also shared the same view but i am confused .
Car is an old fashioned Ford Mondeo 2001, purchased in July with 183k miles on it.
Make una help me because this Uber thing don dey sweet me since i started last Saturday even though i don wakka go Lagos Badagry expressway twice (terrible experience) . The little money i made from Monday -Wednesday, i don use am fill gas and buy petrol.

Oga, how far?

Been a while. Hope you're getting along so well with the ehailing stuff?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
thank you brother, I’m thinking of Toyota Camry or Corolla. Speaking of payment, it means he’ll make 50k above because defaulting starts if there’s not much left for him after car maintenance and weekly delivery.

If you're thinking of either, corolla will be better
Ha! I can't say how much he can make a week. He can make more or less in some weeks. ..
BTW, has your friend been on the ehailing platform before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by larryevil: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
tojahh:

Baba Calm down... Local man meant no harm. Just use one bottle of trophy embarrass your system this evening. Today na payday. Your teeth go shine las las.

I beg bros Uber done pay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
larryevil:

I beg bros Uber done pay

Boss u deh fear to call ur driver grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by falzthebadguy: 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
pope191:

grin wicked grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NIGHTLIFE100: 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
peeps4u:

If you're thinking of either, corolla will be better
Ha! I can't say how much he can make a week. He can make more or less in some weeks. ..
BTW, has your friend been on the ehailing platform before?
No! He’s a graduate that has seen the other side of the country, so uber seems to be a good option
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by larryevil: 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
pope191:

Fear fire i they mad for my car again I want no if na lie he they talk na make I want confirm first so if he just lie say them never pay I no his not a trust ful person
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
No! He’s a graduate that has seen the other side of the country, so uber seems to be a good option

OK. He should be okay. When you start, as a friend, you may decide to give him a week off payment or to pay something like 15k for the first week to acclimatize himself with uber thinggy sha.

This isn't compulsory though, it is at your discretion, but I believe it will be a fair decision taken since he's your friend and will just be starting uber as a newbie.
Please, let your agreement be concrete and unambiguous so there wouldnt be confusion....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2019
larryevil:

Fear fire i they mad for my car again I want no if na lie he they talk na make I want confirm first so if he just lie say them never pay I no his not a trust ful person

Let me burst your bubble bro.
That moniker you asked if uber has paid is your driver's moniker. tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NIGHTLIFE100: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
peeps4u:

OK. He should be okay. When you start, as a friend, you may decide to give him a week off payment or to pay something like 15k for the first week to acclimatize himself with uber thinggy sha.

This isn't compulsory though, it is at your discretion, but I believe it will be a fair decision taken since he's your friend and will just be starting uber as a newbie.
Please, let your agreement be concrete and unambiguous so there wouldnt be confusion....
Thank you once again for your time, it’ll be a friendly but documented agreement and I’ll most definitely disambiguate all ambiguous ambiguities �

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
Thank you once again for your time, it’ll be a friendly but documented agreement and I’ll most definitely disambiguate all ambiguous ambiguities �
Mark my word,you and that your friend will end up as enemies ,if there's something I've learned in life is that never look at everything as a business opportunity . If you really wana help him then do it for him and remove your eyes ,else don't bother ,look for another person with no affiliation to you and give a car for uber rentals. Humans are humans for a reason,just one thought will be planted in his mind one day and he'll start messing up,am 90% sure. If God has blessed you then bless your friend,if you're not capable then don't dabble into this ,trust me you'll regret this,and you'll come back to this thread to lament

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
izzou:

My oga, my mouth no reach grin

I miss the hustle, but make I first fix my life

If the Lord permits, I go drive again grin
"The largest room in the World is the room for improvement", I pray you fix your life and get something way better full time than this hustle. At least your Technical Adviser role still sure for here.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
peeps4u:

Let me burst your bubble bro.
That moniker you asked if uber has paid is your driver's moniker. tongue grin

Una sha won give Larry HBP grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2019
fabiano09:

Mark my word,you and that your friend will end up as enemies ,if there's something I've learned in life is that never look at everything as a business opportunity . If you really wana help him then do it for him and remove your eyes ,else don't bother ,look for another person with no affiliation to you and give a car for uber rentals. Humans are humans for a reason,just one thought will be planted in his mind one day and he'll start messing up,am 90% sure. If God has blessed you then bless your friend,if you're not capable then don't dabble into this ,trust me you'll regret this,and you'll come back to this thread to lament

Seconded on experience. If you truly want to help a friend and not capable of buying a car for someone just like that, both of you should make a project out of it, what you can part as a friend and what he can bring to the table as well, but if you are thinking of making it a FWB thing it have a beta chance of becoming a FTE thing. Learn from other ppl experience boss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
pope191:

Seconded on experience. If you truly want to help a friend and not capable of buying a car for someone just like that, both of you should make a project out of it, what you can part as a friend and what he can bring to the table as well, but if you are thinking of making it a FWB thing it have a beta chance of becoming a FTE thing. Learn from other ppl experience boss.
true story bro,especially if there are strong roots from the past before you went abroad,even if he doesn't think it ,someone else will plant it in his mind,I've seen it happen a million times ,it turns to anger first,then jealousy ,then hatred for you .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
franksam2009:
Any update on the guy that was scared of opening his dashboard lol

Chief, i still dey here. The thing no make me hustle for the past 2 weeks. After the AC technician coupled the dashboard, they found out that the AC blower is faulty and as i dey shishi i no get again.
Na from Ojuelegba, i just comot now go meet one dealer wey wan sell am for #20k.
Local man is tired. I know say if my village people tire for my matter, dem go release me.
Motor wey i never drive reach one week wey i don spend 54k ontop AC alone (Evaporator and compressor and now the blower con open mouth again)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
Tell your friend to bring what he has and then you can support him to get a corolla or a cheaper car. Its the best help you can do. There is no friend or family in business. Doing business with your friend will only cause you more pains and regrets. Especially he is just going into it newly. If your not capable just forget it, because the end story is really disheartening.

NIGHTLIFE100:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
peeps4u:

Oga, how far?

Been a while. Hope you're getting along so well with the ehailing stuff?

Chief, i been dey house since 2 weeks.
From Evaporator to Compressor now to AC blower, i know say if my village people tire for my matter, dem go release me.
The two customers i made on my street called me today to ask what's going on. Thank God say na pay as you go i did the two days i carried them.
I don't know why i have to go through this, at 27, walked out on a mind numbing 50k job that owe salary for 4 months, endured for 2 and half years, left in January and couldn't get a placement despite passing two interviews.
Now, i go carry Tokunbo motor to dey use am hustle ,AC wahala wan wreck me. The money i never make on top the job self i don spend am on top.
May God help me

(1) (2) (3) ... (1923) (1924) (1925) (1926) (1927) (1928) (1929) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.