Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4726351 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
Why is that government and government workers like eye service and I don't carelism. How someone is his right sense decide to fix a road (ado road) that is the only exit and entry at peak period? Now the road is blocked does coming from Ajah is stucked, we going to ajah we are stuck.. The private company that did Osborne road starts by 2 am when there are less cars passing, but these Lagos start road maintainable department naaa by 9pm them dey fix road when people dey come back from work.

Father what is all these? How did we get to these level where mediocrity is now the order of the day. We now bask in it and wear it around our neck like a big jewelry.

Local man is tired of these country, is tired of how things has gone so bad in less than 5 yrs sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
Freshprince91:

grin One indigenous petrol station for Oniru few minutes drive from Hotel Tropicana, chief yesufu Abiodun, sold audio fuel to me this afternoon.
2000 naira worth of petrol reach iyana oworo con enter reserve. Which kind orijo be this?
The 3k fuel i bought at Total Mobolaji Bank Anthony way yesterday returned 13,700 naira and na hin i take start trip this morning before i top am .

Lol, audio fuel kwa? Hope its not dat mobil filling station? D only feul I can buy dia is the one dat will take me to d next best station, I don't mind buying fuel 200 naira dia... Other stations I don't try atall r d once at Ojuelegba rd

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
From blenco all the way to ajah blocked for those coming in for Ajah, and From that turn before blenco all the way to ado roundabout blocked for those going to ajah From ado.
As usual no patience everybody wants to go, everybody is in a hurry. Crab mentality - if I don't go you are not going anywhere.

Now others a taking one way to block the road at the front

Bikes has capitalise on it and hiked the fare, workers treking home inside the rain, no light, street light not on, tomorrow these same workers will be up by 4am so as to get to office on time just to make minimum wage. I just painted a picture of my Nigeria, the Nigeria I live in.... Crazy!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
Freshprince91:

grin One indigenous petrol station for Oniru few minutes drive from Hotel Tropicana, chief yesufu Abiodun, sold audio fuel to me this afternoon.
2000 naira worth of petrol reach iyana oworo con enter reserve. Which kind orijo be this?
The 3k fuel i bought at Total Mobolaji Bank Anthony way yesterday returned 13,700 naira and na hin i take start trip this morning before i top am .
The worst place to ever buy fuel, it's in my blacklist

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oladeewan(m): 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hello my elders, i hail o. please i am an old Uber and Taxify/Bolt driver that stopped driving about 2 years ago. i want to start driving again, i have gotten the car but i want to ask for your advice on the best phone to use to work. From your experiences please which phones perform well, especially in terms of navigation and handling multi-tasking.
thank you so much for your time. Looking forward to your advises. God bless
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:52am On Nov 14, 2019
Freshprince91:

Na Mobil Na. The One near their head office. The grandmasters of Sakamanje grin

Eeiyahh. No vex

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NextProdigy(m): 4:29am On Nov 14, 2019
Driver needed for a trip from Mile 2 to Ajebo Ogun State this morning. Buzz me if you're interested and available. 08189409656
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:41am On Nov 14, 2019
NextProdigy:
Driver needed for a trip from Mile 2 to Ajebo Ogun State this morning. Buzz me if you're interested and available. 08189409656

I have someone who maybe interested, not me.. Hope that's okay?

And hope is a two way trip? Sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by depair: 8:12am On Nov 14, 2019
what's the best fare for trip from Lekki phase to and from LA campaigne Tropicana ibeju lekki

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by excanny: 8:23am On Nov 14, 2019
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2019
depair:
what's the best fare for trip from Lekki phase to and from LA campaigne Tropicana ibeju lekki

Thanks

Ensure its a two way trip lest you run a loss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:03am On Nov 14, 2019
depair:

Thanks

#25k... Go-come

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 10:28am On Nov 14, 2019
depair:

Thanks

Check estimate using bolt..then multiply by two because you will not get a trip back
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
pope191:

Easy boss, I grew up beating kids, like real beating, most times I'll beat and lock dem in different rooms, from cry deh will pass to sleep. Wicked uncle I guess grin but deh still love me tough. Lately I don't even have time or energy to spank kids, the world is changing, parents r busy, bills have to be paid, not like those days mothers are meant to stay at home. Even Sundays dat use to b a day for rest and family is no longer serving its purpose (church to meetings). I was in ur shoes on Sunday, dis once are even matching d sit, I have to act like the big uncle, engage dem in chat and they focus on what I was saying till will got to destination. Me be lyk, ha! Thank God, make una sha come down... We just have to manage dem, d only difference here is that 13 yrs is already a step to husband house. grin
Yes boss, I thought of this option when I saw what I was getting into, it didn't work. I've had real kids jumping in my car, I will just be patient cos I be uncle to almost 15 kids lol. But this is a 13 year old boy behaving very badly, not a kid anymore. When I was 13, I dey boarding school receiving tough military training, literally. Most times, no food sef, the big boys in school would have stolen your beverages but you are still independent enough to survive and go through the term all by yourself. I had to apply the option of force to keep the grown babies calm since their parents and their school have failed to do so. Funny enough, I'm yet to come to terms with what I experienced yesterday. I still think about it, like WTF was that? If you are too busy chasing bills that you don't have time to raise your kids the right way, don't just have them. You are only polluting the society and creating a bigger problem than we already have. Imagine the school fees being slammed on this children's head and they pay back the society for such wasteful investment by acting moronic. Not worth it.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Algorithimz:

I suppose u mean "Dowen College"
Yes, Dowen College, Lekki. They were heading towards Ajah, spent an hour plus with them. It was hellish.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daddytime(m): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
ndubuis:
Yes, Dowen College, Lekki. They were heading towards Ajah, spent an hour plus with them. It was hellish.

My brother, I've been following you outburst about those kids, I had thought about just allowing it slide but think it is right I chip in my opinion because nobody sabi all finish.

First off, your contract with those kids was to pick them up and drop them off, not to be a disciplinarian or trainer to someone else's kids.

If the kids were becoming a handful and constituting nuisance, I'm sure there are avenues to report, drop them back at the school and cancel the trip for the said reasons.

Even for Nigeria here, e get some people wey be say if you touch their children, you and dem go wear one trouser. But should you find your way outside the shores of Nigeria, abet you in Gods name, no shine your eye, threaten to hit or outrightly shout on someone else's kids because na gbege even with your own kids.

Forget all this our African talk of say na community dey own and raise kids. We can vividly see how the ones wey we don dey raise dey come since wey dey in power take make sense.

E get one parable wey my brother wey be my tribal musician dey take sing..." Help me correct or beat my pi kin, na tip of mouth e dey...no kill my pikin for me dey inside the belle.

Be wise mates...

Loves and hugs

*Abeg make Una help elder find correct car for Abj...my car din leggo

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nayo10(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
Good day guys, if someone was blocked on Uber
Is it possible to open another account to start afresh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
daddytime:

My brother, I've been following you outburst about those kids, I had thought about just allowing it slide but think it is right I chip in my opinion because nobody sabi all finish.

First off, your contract with those kids was to pick them up and drop them off, not to be a disciplinarian or trainer to someone else's kids.

If the kids were becoming a handful and constituting nuisance, I'm sure there are avenues to report, drop them back at the school and cancel the trip for the said reasons.

Even for Nigeria here, e get some people wey be say if you touch their children, you and dem go wear one trouser. But should you find your way outside the shores of Nigeria, abet you in Gods name, no shine your eye, threaten to hit or outrightly shout on someone else's kids because na gbege even with your own kids.

Forget all this our African talk of say na community dey own and raise kids. We can vividly see how the ones wey we don dey raise dey come since wey dey in power take make sense.

E get one parable wey my brother wey be my tribal musician dey take sing..." Help me correct or beat my pi kin, na tip of mouth e dey...no kill my pikin for me dey inside the belle.

Be wise mates...

Loves and hugs

So, if I pick two kids from Dowen in Lekki and I can't bear their disturbances at say, Idado(Fifth roundabout), what do you expect me to do?
Cancel the trip and drop the kids by the roadside?
Or turn back to Lekki again and drop them?

You're right. He's not supposed to be concerned. But then, he's the driver. He need concentration. Or did he just caution them over nothing? They were disturbing him.

If I carry two adults in my car, and they start fighting, I will warn them: How much less little children...

The abroad that you're eulogising, they don't eat in their cars... But here we condone it. So?

The guy no do anything wrong. They were kids, and he couldn't dump them in the middle of nowhere

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daddytime(m): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
izzou:

So, if I pick two kids from Dowen in Lekki and I can't bear their disturbances at say, Idado(Fifth roundabout), what do you expect me to do?
Cancel the trip and drop the kids by the roadside?
Or turn back to Lekki again and drop them?

You're right. He's not supposed to be concerned. But then, he's the driver. He need concentration. Or did he just caution them over nothing? They were disturbing him.

If I carry two adults in my car, and they start fighting, I will warn them: How much less little children...

The abroad that you're eulogising, they don't eat in their cars... But here we condone it. So?

The guy no do anything wrong. They were kids, and he couldn't dump them in the middle of nowhere

Couldn't find where I opined that he dropped them in the middle of no where or the roadside.

I'm sure you read the part where he said he would tell the kids parents how terrible and a failure of a parent they are.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2019
daddytime:

Couldn't find where I opined that he dropped them in the middle of no where or the roadside.

I'm sure you read the part where he said he would tell the kids parents how terrible and a failure of a parent they are.

daddytime:

Be wise mates...

Loves and hugs

I guess I didn't understand the bolded
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tsync: 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
izzou:

I need a car for Uber. Can anyone assist pls. Currently stay around Ikotun-Idimu Lagos. Already registered with Uber.

[b][/b]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daddytime(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
izzou:

I guess I didn't understand the bolded

Yes, he could drop them back off at the school, cancel said trip and give his reasons. Or are there no avenues for such?

Which one come be say you dey with kids for tops say 30 minutes and then the next thing is how the kids are unmannered as a result of failed parenting.

I ask you to help me train my pi kin? If someone call me to mouth off as the op was intending, I go wait for am for my house, after the drop off I go enter the car tell am to carry me go him house make I go learn how to train my children.

I still maintain, he could had made a detour back to the school seeing how he was losing his patience with the kids.

In most school buses, the drivers have got an incidence form they fill out to report erring pupils. At the end of each work day, you submit to the authorities to call such kids to order through their parents, you know why? Because, kids will always be kids.

Person beat my pikin or insult me say him sabi train pikin pass me, na lie o. The person must beat me join.

Life as a whole and particularly this hustle of rendering service, na patience and tolerance. How long the person wan siddon for your car.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tsync: 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
I need a car for Uber. Can anyone assist pls. Currently stay around Ikotun-Idimu Lagos. Already registered with Uber.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
daddytime:

Yes, he could drop them back off at the school, cancel said trip and give his reasons. Or are there no avenues for such?

Which one come be say you dey with kids for tops say 30 minutes and then the next thing is how the kids are unmannered as a result of failed parenting.

I ask you to help me train my pi kin? If someone call me to mouth off as the op was intending, I go wait for am for my house, after the drop off I go enter the car tell am to carry me go him house make I go learn how to train my children.

I still maintain, he could had made a detour back to the school seeing how he was losing his patience with the kids.

In most school buses, the drivers have got an incidence form they fill out to report erring pupils. At the end of each work day, you submit to the authorities to call such kids to order through their parents, you know why? Because, kids will always be kids.

Person beat my pikin or insult me say him sabi train pikin pass me, na lie o. The person must beat me join.

Life as a whole and particularly this hustle of rendering service, na patience and tolerance. How long the person wan siddon for your car.

Firstly, he didn't beat the kids, neither did he meet their parents and told them they failed in parenting. He cautioned them to behave and told US here how people are failing in parenting.

Secondly, his car is not a SCHOOL BUS. Uber did not give him any form to fill for misbehaving kids, neither did Uber tell riders to misbehave in the car whenever they request a ride

If the ride was from Lekki to Alausa, and the driver couldn't bear the disturbances anymore at Oworo, are you asking him to turn back at Ifako and head back to Lekki? Since it's unprofessional to talk or correct people's kids?

Be realistic sir. That has always been my turn off with opinions here sometimes. He is carrying children for heaven's sake.

Anyways, it's just our opinions. Have a nice day, sire

14 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daddytime(m): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
izzou:

Firstly, he didn't beat the kids, neither did he meet their parents and told them they failed in parenting. He cautioned them to behave and told US here how people are failing in parenting.

Secondly, his car is not a SCHOOL BUS. Uber did not give him any form to fill for misbehaving kids, neither did Uber tell riders to misbehave in the car whenever they request a ride

If the ride was from Lekki to Alausa, and the driver couldn't bear the disturbances anymore at Oworo, are you asking him to turn back at Ifako and head back to Lekki? Since it's unprofessional to talk or correct people's kids?

Be realistic sir. That has always been my turn off with opinions here sometimes. He is carrying children for heaven's sake.

These are just our personal opinions bro.

Wishing you a super day ahead.

Peace
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2019
daddytime:

These are just our personal opinions bro.

Wishing you a super day ahead.

Peace

Correct

cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
Afternoon Elders, local man is greeting from this side in ijebu. Took the day off to attend to farm needs, trying to expand the plantain farm to 3000 stands from 1500 .
The money taxify paid me last week, na wetin i carry come give labourers wey enter bush.
My Mondeo dey house, tomorrow man go enter street again hustle.

NB: if anyone knows a factory/enterprise that demand at least 2 dozens of healthy plantain bunches/suckers weekly /monthly , don't hesitate to refer a brother.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
2 acres of farm land cleared on Monday.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
The goal is to be financially secured and have multiple streams of income before 29 .

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
izzou:

Don't mind that boy.

Him never see where pikin go playfully shift your gear from drive(D) to reverse(R) for express.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
donfortune48:

Don't mind that boy.

Him never see where pikin go playfully shift your gear from drive(D) to reverse(R) for express.

I have been longing to see how that would turn out... Can you plz do a video to demonstrate the effect?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bradpitt4040: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
Freshprince91:
Afternoon Elders, local man is greeting from this side in ijebu. Took the day off to attend to farm needs, trying to expand the plantain farm to 3000 stands from 1500 .
The money taxify paid me last week, na wetin i carry come give labourers wey enter bush.
My Mondeo dey house, tomorrow man go enter street again hustle.

NB: if anyone knows a factory/enterprise that demand at least 2 dozens of healthy plantain bunches/suckers weekly /monthly , don't hesitate to refer a brother.
Pls what's your dail?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: linecrosser, northbird and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.