Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2088) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725218 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
Freshprince91:
The goal is to be financially secured and have multiple streams of income before 29 .

Your dream is a dream.
Your zeal is real.
Your goal, you'll definitely get bro.

Never lose faith.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daddytime(m): 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
donfortune48:

Don't mind that boy.

Him never see where pikin go playfully shift your gear from drive(D) to reverse(R) for express.

Thanks sir, I be boy.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
daddytime:

Thanks sir, I be boy.

No vex Elder Brother.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daddytime(m): 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
donfortune48:

No vex Elder Brother.

grin grin

I throwey salute senior elder..
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Freshprince91:
The goal is to be financially secured and have multiple streams of income before 29 .

Bro, plant cocoa join this thing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
peeps4u:

Bro, plant cocoa join this thing.

Or make he plant weed(marijuana) join am. Very soon we would start exporting weeds.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
nayo10:
Good day guys, if someone was blocked on Uber
Is it possible to open another account to start afresh
what happened

Why were you blocked?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
NYCnextStop:
what happened

Why were you blocked?

That's a million dollar question bro grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
mrjaydee:

Or make he plant weed(marijuana) join am. Very soon we would start exporting weeds.

Haha haha! Bros, you wan send me to jail.
If i dabble into marijuana, local boys and girls for here no go allow the plant rest, dem dey smoke pot here like no tomorrow.
To grow cocoa, bros, one need a large expanse of land and that we do not have anymore because Baba ijebu son has bought all the land for palm plantation. Our fathers ( mine excluded) have traded our lands and inheritance for peanuts (40,000 naira for 1 acre of land)
With that kind of investment his grandchildren can never go hungry.
Just take a look at the green field, he's making millions sleeping.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
donfortune48:

Your dream is a dream.
Your zeal is real.
Your goal, you'll definitely get bro.

Never lose faith.

Amen sir!
God bless you too sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2019
bradpitt4040:

Pls what's your dail?

Sir ,i sent you a mail already.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bambarino: 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
@izzou/anybody pls help me with taxify customer care number. Pls it's urgent. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:35pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bambarino:
@izzou/anybody pls help me with taxify customer care number. Pls it's urgent. Thanks

0803-901-2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nayo10(m): 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
NYCnextStop:
what happened

Why were you blocked?
I uploaded a driver license which was showing image glaring so I edited it a little and they said I did a fraudulent activity and therefore suspended my account
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
donfortune48:

Don't mind that boy.

Him never see where pikin go playfully shift your gear from drive(D) to reverse(R) for express.
Me sef was wondering what point he was trying to make, it's very clear many people have failed as far as parenting is concerned.
It's even clear in the society today, those are the type of kids that will grow and enter your car and start misbehaving and ordering you like u are their house maid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bambarino: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2019
izzou:

0803-901-2019

Thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
Stuck at Allen. Dislike moving at night. Bye bye to mainland for the rest of the year. Nothing will make me come here again except on Sundays

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
ndubuis:
Stuck at Allen. Dislike moving at night. Bye bye to mainland for the rest of the year. Nothing will make me come here again except on Sundays

Never say never

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
Freshprince91:

grin One indigenous petrol station for Oniru few minutes drive from Hotel Tropicana, chief yesufu Abiodun, sold audio fuel to me this afternoon.
2000 naira worth of petrol reach iyana oworo con enter reserve. Which kind orijo be this?
The 3k fuel i bought at Total Mobolaji Bank Anthony way yesterday returned 13,700 naira and na hin i take start trip this morning before i top am .

It must be pinnacle. Their pump is so skewed that their 1litre is same quantity as milk cup. Terrible place.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
chinyce:

It must be pinnacle. Their pump is so skewed that their 1litre is same quantity as milk cup. Terrible place.

Milk cup!

Una no go kill person with laugh o grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2019
chinyce:

Me anytime I see FIRST ROYAL, Conoil, and Oando filling stations.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2019
donfortune48:

Me walking into any Petrocam, Mobil, Hayden, Northwest, Forte oil, non-franchised NNPC or TOTAL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenponti(m): 9:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
donfortune48:

What about FO?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2019
donfortune48:

Me walking into any Petrocam, Mobil, Hayden, Northwest, Forte oil, non-franchised NNPC or TOTAL.

My rule this days when buying fuel.

1.I must look at the metre from the start till finish. Even if they're talking to me, I'll be looking at the metre as I reply.

2. If I tell you to fill my tank or put 4k or 5k fuel for me, and you went and put 1k or 5h saying that that's what you heard. I won't buy again and I won't pay for it. Unless they waive it off for me.

3. Before I buy, I always check my metre. If the fuel I bought didn't get to my expected gauge, forget it, I can only enter your fuel station to wait for request next time. ...will never buy from there again.

4. If I tell you to press 5k on the metre and you started filling without inputting the amount on the machine, you have a lot to explain to me.

5. If I tell you to input 5k on the machine and you did, but later along the line I saw 5k blinking on the machine and you said you've finished selling 5k fuel to me, you must call your manager or you complete my fuel for me.

I've learnt a lot from experience buying fuel.

If you like be the best fuel station on earth, once it's not a conventional name, I'm not buying from you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
donfortune48:

Which Mobil? undecided

The one along Ozumba na yahoo ni mamalawo

Enyo is still my favorite anytime
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
stephenponti:

What about FO?

FO have a lot of franchise now. I no dey buy anyhow again.

Once I passed through my favourite station and I'm not with passenger, I must fill my Tank.
Sometimes I fill my tank with 3k fuel seff.

Those people have dealt with me.
Fuel attendant will tell you.. Oga I like your shoe oh!

Before you'll look down and look up again metre Don reach 3k already.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
izzou:

Which Mobil? undecided

The one along Ozumba na yahoo ni mamalawo

Enyo is still my favorite anytime

I forgot to add Enyo.
Even all those ones I mentioned, I have favorite locations.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2019
donfortune48:

Lol
Baba, na your corolla dey run like that so? grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
Freshprince91:

Lol
Baba, na your corolla dey run like that so? grin
Lolzz.

My car is a sister to corolla. (junior brother wey sabi)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
donfortune48:

FO have a lot of franchise now. I no dey buy anyhow again.

Once I passed through my favourite station and I'm not with passenger, I must fill my Tank.
Sometimes I fill my tank with 3k fuel seff.

Those people have dealt with me.
Fuel attendant will tell you.. Oga I like your shoe oh!

Before you'll look down and look up again metre Don reach 3k already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
ndubuis:

grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 10:04pm On Nov 14, 2019
ndubuis:
Lol, these days if no be in the morning I no comot for island. They wee kee u with traffic and worse road, especially in this era of road diversion everywhere.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) (2091) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.