Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4710802 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) ... (5682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
chucsmoore:

You got a fair price compare to what Bolt did to me today, E remain small make I cry. Imagine a trip from Akerele Surulere to Mosan Estate iyana ipaja N1,000. I didn't even review it cos I won't get compensated. The rider sha gave me N2700 base on quality customer service I rendered to her. After that incidence, Another request came in from iyana ipaja to Landmark beach Victoria island. At d end of the trip d fare was N2900. This was d serious heart Break. cheesy The babe was just surprised that d fare is too low, she told her boyfriend to add extra 1k to it. I would have made 30k today if not for d shortages. But thank God I met riders with conscience and fear of God.

27k....wow! When you start work today? How do you guys do it crossing the 20k margin on weekends? I seriously need to know how to hack these 20k margin. Is there a strategy or you just depend on the wind(anywhere it blows you to)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
adsmaster:

27k....wow! When you start work today? How do you guys do it crossing the 20k margin on weekends? I seriously need to know how to hack these 20k margin. Is there a strategy or you just depend on the wind(anywhere it blows you to)
bro is not by starting early O! Its when Energy meets God, Grace abound!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 12:04am On Nov 18, 2019
chucsmoore:

Word!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 18, 2019
Hello house I have these Cadillac I just ship from Japan...please can these kind of car be used for uber....please I need advice

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 2:32am On Nov 18, 2019
yobozee:
Hello house I have these Cadillac I just ship from Japan...please can these kind of car be used for uber....please I need advice
6 stars awaits you after every trips.....please let me know when I start so that I can book you offline go Sango ota

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by anonimi: 4:32am On Nov 18, 2019
chucsmoore:

So the energy must come first, so that God meets it with His blessings?
Why don't our gods of men emphasise this order? Not good for their scamming pastor-preneur business?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enano2baba(m): 5:56am On Nov 18, 2019
tojahh:

You wait...

You register a car too? If yes, then you should be able to go online after you must have passed the online test questions with more than 80% correct answer.

Thanks. I registered a car too. How long does the waiting take for me to get to answer the online questions?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kentochi(m): 6:18am On Nov 18, 2019
If you have BOLT Drivers account that you are not using again chat me up let's talk business
080 65 14 13 44
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:21am On Nov 18, 2019
adsmaster:
Please house, I did a trip from luth (bello road) to dolphin extension.rider took me through Ijora,then through idumota before hitting marina and then to dolphin. When I ended the trip saw 700 naira (The app keeps hanging all through today). I did a fare review but the review never came back on time so rider paid me estimate only for the review to come these night and is showing 1900 naira. Please who will pay for the extra 1200 naira? Because I told bolt rider paid 700 naira while doing the review. The mofos has added these 1200 naira to my gross. I have sent them a message again complaining bitterly. Please anyone with experience should please throw more light concerning the 1200 naira I never collected from the rider, will bolt add that to my payout

For me, I hardly review that nonsense

When I trip ends and I see a rubbish fare, I ask my rider to tell me the estimate, or we check it together. Let bolt take their commission on #500,
since that's their destiny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:03am On Nov 18, 2019
izzou:

When I trip ends and I see a rubbish fare, I ask my rider to tell me the estimate, or we check it together. Let bolt take their commission on #500,

Never make the mistake of reviewing unless you tell the rider you want to. When you review, Bolt will take their money from the new price displayed this must have been after rider has gone then you will be left with nothing.

@Adsmaster, sorry nothing can and will be done as regards the balance of your fare. The best you'll receive is

"We are working with rider to ensure s/he pays the balance, once s/he does that we will notify you. Thank you for choosing Bolt".

I had a case of 1900 I fought everywhere even on Twitter, Facebook and App. Till today nothing, absolute nothing. Wetin I get na

" We have suspended her account till she makes payment, if after 7 days she refuse making payment, we will block the account".

I wrote them..

"Who now pays me my 1900?". Na there church close till today.

I just believe say na Uche and Oluwatosin for Bolt office dey chow all these money. My belief!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2019
yobozee:
All these poor fares uber and bolt they charge go reach take maintain this car.....

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:54am On Nov 18, 2019
This kind early morning temptation 1.7 surge, should I tell rider, even if she want to cancel, I don't just want any wahala dis week.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:55am On Nov 18, 2019
Y1nka:

If OGA GAZZUZZ campaign for Lagos gubernatorial election, ahswerugud I go vote am twice!!

Or chairman, national mechanic of Nigeria. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lawrence3636: 8:03am On Nov 18, 2019
Elders in d house, I hail ...pls can one get activated on UBER without a car?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 8:05am On Nov 18, 2019
pope191:
This kind early morning temptation 1.7 surge, should I tell rider, even if she want to cancel, I don't just want any wahala dis week.
if it’s uber you are covered. If na bolt ready to fight with rider
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5535087/taxify-driver-fakorede-olabode-samuel

Trackers are like the safest way to protect your investment. Saw this thread, and I don't even know what to say. It's so sad sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 9:37am On Nov 18, 2019
franksam2009:
brothers help me say a big thank you to oga Gazzuzz oo, I had an engine melt down (4rm bearings, piston rings to top cylinder all dead) so I went to Mr Gazzuzz for a fix but surprisingly he dashed me a tokunbo borale engine shocked shocked shocked, fixed my transmission also for free shocked shocked shocked , omo my car is now sound and perfect, no check engine light, all thanks to Gazzuz, I really appreciate boss, thanks alot and Godbless kiss kiss

This Gazzuzz Sha! And some of us go still dey use money dey fill application online still dey get blunt answers. Be like say na to come go village first before applying again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daddytime(m): 9:55am On Nov 18, 2019
Lawrence3636:
Elders in d house, I hail ...pls can one get activated on UBER without a car?

Yes, you can.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2019
I give up on Bolt......pure scam......solid 1hour to clinch bonus and no trip inside surges

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:27am On Nov 18, 2019
Guys I had a terrible experience yesterday, at mushin end of ladipo street.

I was dropping off a rider, didn't know that cult boys were Fighting.

All of a sudden people started running, then I saw boys coming out from a street on my left (50metres ahead). I tried to make a sharp turn to a street on my right but I have passed the street a little bit so I needed to go back a little before I can turn in cos there are bikes parked at that junction. Immediately I engaged reverse, one of them started approaching me with a big stainless Cutlass. I moves back with speed not knowing that Keke is already at my back trying to run into the same street with me and had to hit him.
When they boys saw what was happening, they all started running towards me (about 20+ boys, all with glittering machetes) I had to drive into the street like that, hitting one bike into the gutter. I ran to the end of the street and saw that the street is blocked, I and my rider just ran away to diff direction not knowing that they have stopped chasing me.

When they moved to another street and people started coming back from their hiding points. I came out and saw that they went straight to the sienna that was coming behind me when I made the turn. Then man jumped down and ran away too. They broke all the glasses on that car ( the windscreen front and back and all the glasses).

I saw the bike I hit into the gutter, it's bent on an Angle 45°. The owner came to me and said Oga I no blame you for what happened, I know you were running for your life. That he will not ask me to fix the bike for him cos he equally left the bike there and ran away. That I should give him just 1k, he will complete it and fix his bike.

This was a terrible experience. I went down to Domino's at ilupeju, parked and went into a deep sober reflection for over an hour.

Had I not escaped, what would have been my faith?

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 10:35am On Nov 18, 2019
izzou:

What if the rider insists you check from your end and not from his/hers?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2019
streetsoldier1:

Thatz a fair price for toks

Yep, but some1 saying is not fair, dats not fair.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fermlad: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2019
donfortune48:

All of a sudden people started running, then I saw boys coming out from a street on my left (50metres ahead). I tried to make a sharp turn to a street on my right but I have passed the street a little bit so I needed to go back a little before I can turn in cos there are bikes parked at that junction. Immediately I engaged reverse, one of them started approaching me with a big stainless Cutlass. I moves back with speed not knowing that Keke is already at my back trying to run into the same street with me and had to hit him.
When they boys saw what was happening, they all started running towards me (about 20+ boys, all with glittering machetes) I had to drive into the street like that, hitting one bike into the gutter. I ran to the end of the street and saw that the street is blocked, I and my rider just ran away to diff direction not knowing that they have stopped chasing me.

When they moved to another street and people started coming back from their hiding points. I came out and saw that they went straight to the sienna that was coming behind me when I made the turn. Then man jumped down and ran away too. They broke all the glasses on that car ( the windscreen front and back and all the glasses).

I saw the bike I hit into the gutter, it's bent on an Angle 45°. The owner came to me and said Oga I no blame you for what happened, I know you were running for your life. That he will not ask me to fix the bike for him cos he equally left the bike there and ran away. That I should give him just 1k, he will complete it and fix his bike.

This was a terrible experience. I went down to Domino's at ilupeju, parked and went into a deep sober reflection for over an hour.

Waoh! God be praised. Your angels must have been on guard and redirected the rampaging devils away from you. It's good to always commit your ways unto the Lord everyday before setting out. Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2019
Freshprince91:
Elders, it seems Taxify algorithms has been tampered with. How can i complete 13 trips before deadline and all they could give me is just 700 naira bonus instead of the initial 3250 naira.
What could be wrong?
I have sent them a mail asking why they feel good ripping me off all the time .
I dey inside traffic for itamaga, ikorodu trying to find my way home inside this life shortening traffic, yet, taxify wan sit ontop my money.
In between, I was able to make up for the laziness on Friday and Saturday.
Grossed this with 4k fuel.
Local man is exhausted, if I comot this traffic, na food, cold bath and sleep sure pass.
My Mondeo dey greet una grin

My Oga, only u chop 17k now grin u won't even say let's share some praise at ST' Bottles Cathedral. I'll just b observing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daddytime(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2019
donfortune48:

In fact I wan go buy one big origin to celebrate your survival.

What an escape.

We thank God for your life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by streetsoldier1(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2019
pope191:

Yep, but some1 saying is not fair, dats not fair.

Ok
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2019
fermlad:

Waoh! God be praised. Your angels must have been on guard and redirected the rampaging devils away from you. It's good to always commit your ways unto the Lord everyday before setting out. Congratulations

I tell you bro.
My going to Church before work yesterday was not in vain.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2019
daddytime:

In fact I wan go buy one big origin to celebrate your survival.

What an escape.

We thank God for your life
Amen!!

I wan go Jendol go collect my brand too.
I never know wen I go hit road again yet.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2019
donfortune48:

Na wa this Job no easy o sad

Btw if one desides to stick to the island alone, will he be able to gross @ least 40k weekly?
Elders pls advice needed..the risk of the mainland is getting too much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ajoks533: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2019
Good morning elders... I just registered on both Uber and Bolt.

My uploaded documents (Licence and Photo) are still showing as pending on Uber.

However, I have gotten to the stage where I have to pick country code and input my number to download app. Did that and nothing came up.

As for Bolt, did online training and took the quiz. Have downloaded the app. Don't know my login details yet.

Plz what do I do now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2019
peeps4u:

I hope you've taken a deserved rest at home now or still on the street?

Tojahh & Freshprince forcefully rest... Fix tyre yesterday morning, ard 1 I noticed d steering is doing some how on 3MB, managed to take it to Awolowo road. When I came down to check and saw it was completely flat, I guage it, but before I took rider to landmark, the tire went flat again, I just change it and drove home. All thanks to Tojahh and Freshprince.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2019
donfortune48:

Thank God for your Life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) ... (5682) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.