Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4726040 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2019
eherbal:
you don't seem to get it.i don't pretend to be who I'm not. great men take loans for stuffs,even car repairs.i didn't beg.i made enquiries, I was turned down .life goes on.then grace found me through gazzuzz.he offered to help me for free. he's a man of his words.he kept it to the letter and even threw another #24,000 worth of accessories.we all need a bit of assistance one time in our lives.i was assisted cause I let the world know I needed help.i was not ashamed to reach out.that makes me a man,not a beggar.
yes,I have s paltry #2million in my PFA, but did you pause to think maybe I borrowed from it to run personal expenses? or is that not possible? Alhamdulillah,by the will of Almighty Allah,I'm a made man by today's Nigerian standards.i have my own 4 bedroom bungalow,two cars and a truck. my 4 kids are doing well in school.i have everything to be grateful for.
one thing is certain kid,no matter how you strive,no matter your sweat,no matter how much work you put in,your life will never measure up to mine,talkless of being at par. even your profile pic is a lie. you are a lie.your existence is a lie.whatever you post after this is a lie.
Change your ways.youve given out so much about your real self without realising it. for one ,I know you're a Yoruba boy,and you're still living with your parents in a two bedroom flat in festac town.more information coming up. I know I will be banned,but peeps got know the truth about you.such a waste of semen and egg sad

Dude stop projecting. Let’s put it simply. I am a stingy, miserly dude, and you a flat broke failure.

As to your fake investigations, my folks live in Ilorin, and I have moved out of the FESTAC family house since 2013. Maybe you are spying on my junior brother. Now that would be funny grin

Better stick to driving. It is the only thing you seem to be able to have a passing competence at .

Face your meaningless empty struggle and get off my dick. Or I will beat you even worse. You cannot be as vicious as I will be , so I suggest you crawl back into whatever hole you can from.

Stoopid punk jumping up to get a beat down.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
This pissing contest is becoming irritating tbh.

@Ghost1994, thank God for your life.

A ghost that can't disappear under threat grin grin grin, is that one a ghost, lmao

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mjosh1000:

Carry on sir
Thanks chief.
Hopefully what happened last December will repeat itself.

P.S- How do i interprete this compliment?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

Dude stop projecting. Let’s put it simply. I am a stingy, miserly dude, and you a flat broke failure.

As to your fake investigations, my folks live in Ilorin, and I have moved out of the FESTAC family house since 2013. Maybe you are spying on my junior brother. Now that would be funny grin

Better stick to driving. It is the only thing you seem to be able to have a passing competence at .
Yoruba boy confirmed.house does not belong to your parents.your family house is in Ilorin,and that too belongs to your late grand dad not your dad .pls stop the lies .don't get used to it. your father is a very popular man.he raised a misfit for a son. you're his disappointment.you actually had a job,but not in the upstream.stop the lies.redeem yourself.you know I'm telling the TRUTH.Its making your heart beat badly.yourw a nobody Olu.........cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 12:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
chucsmoore:
Those guys has nothing to offer investors most especially drivers and car owners. I pity those wey dey shout Ocar up and down. They are coming to Crash prices for as low as N100, N50. And if that happens that's end of ehailing for me.
Shebi they want to start with at least 1000 cars let's see. When those cars begin to get problems I go see weda naaa the money dey dey raise from investor they go continue devise fix am. You see all these tech company who raise so much cash and burn them fast the way wild fire burns the forest all with the aim of building and scaling fast to get to unicorn status, Las Las that money go finish investor go come bgin put pressure for profit to start flowing in..

But am just curious to see how thing will turn out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
chillex8:
Thanks chief. Hopefully what happened last December will repeat itself.
P.S- How do i interprete this compliment?
show off. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
eherbal:
show off. grin
I thought it was oven-riding.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ibkayee(f): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Yes and rob people around.
Crazy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
chillex8:

Hahahaha. Permit me to say... You don madt grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
eherbal:
Yoruba boy confirmed.house does not belong to your parents.your family house is in Ilorin,and that too belongs to your late grand dad not your dad .pls stop the lies .don't get used to it. your father is a very popular man.he raised a misfit for a son. you're his disappointment.you actually had a job,but not in the upstream.stop the lies.redeem yourself.you know I'm telling the TRUTH.Its making your heart beat badly.yourw a nobody Olu.........cool

Like I said, stick to your driving. It is the only thing you are competent at. Your pathetic attempts at ‘investigating’ me show why you will never be fit for anything other than taking orders to turn left or right.
Please can you take the time to also tell me what car drive, if any, and what I actually do?

Any dunce who follows half my posts will figure this out, but then again, you are a bum with the mentality of a lazy driver, unable to connect any dots, so. .

Keep on. This misguided attempt at doxxing is getting interesting.

Any simpleton who follows the least of my posts would know my dad is a doctor who was in the Middle East for 10 years. They would also know I was born in Lagos, raised in Ilorin and have been in FESTAC since my first it.

But here you are , like a proud and aggressive slowpoke, shouting about my folks living on a family house.

You see how stupid you are?

Please stick to your driving like I said. Or maybe you need to be demoted to opay. Your reason in a level below crazy aboki okada riders
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
chillex8:
same ol chillex.walahi,I miss you bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

Like I said, stick to your driving. It is the only thing you are competent at. Your pathetic attempts at ‘investigating’ me show why you will never be fit for anything other than taking orders to turn left or right.
Please can you take the time to also tell me what car drive, if any, and what I actually do?

Any dunce who follows half my posts will figure this out, but then again, you are a bum with the mentality of a lazy driver, unable to connect any dots, so. .

defend the allegations,not try watering it down with lewd remarks.presently you're without a job,and you don't drive like dru23.youre the communities nuisance.youre good at arguing soccer,punting ,cartoons,comics and video games.youre also good at playing FIFA. am I making sense bro?are you scared now? you don't even have a girlfriend.bitter but true.lonely bastard.masturbating on Uber section like your life support is here.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ghost1994: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mjosh1000:

Thank God for safety, was it 11am or 11pm if nah 11pm what are u still doing on the road at that time. Pls ur safety is important to us biko pls don't stay out late again Christmas is near

AM bro. PM keh! I don learn my lesson na 7 I Dey close oh.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
@ ornicus & eherbal
Can't one of u just ignore?
U guys are bigger than this

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
eherbal:
defend the allegations,not try watering it down with lewd remarks.presently you're without a job,and you don't drive like dru23.youre the communities nuisance.youre good at arguing soccer,punting ,cartoons,comics and video games.youre also good at playing FIFA. am I making sense bro?are you scared now? you don't even have a girlfriend.bitter but true.lonely bastard.masturbating on Uber section like your life support is here.

See how dumb you are? You can't even stalk with sense. Everyone, including the ladies you claim I am low key toasting know I am married with kids.they even joke about how I slide comments on my wife into different conversations .

FIFA? Me.abeg stalk like a person with sense. I do fps games. You are a disappointment to stalkers everywhere.

I have said to anyone that will listen that I am in semi retirement. I said my doing tills with my severance package will piss all over your desperate pfa.Did that pass through the void in your skull? Like seriously why are you dumb like this? Face your struggle and stop making a fool of yourself

Fake gossip. You can't even do competent olofofo.

Respect yourself opay punk
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
Freshprince91:

Long story short, they made me path with 20k as minimum fine, they even asked me to go do photocopies of the payment slip. Immediately, i got my car, i just drove back home angered at what transpired between that morning and how i was sure cars ply that route but what can i do?
This is a country where the powerful find every means to extort the commoners .
I haven't been able to bring myself to work since 11am yesterday.
This is sad
Sorry about ur experience man
U will recoup ur loss in no time
But Lagos ehn, too much room for extortion
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

Any simpleton who follows the least of my posts would know my dad is a doctor who was in the Middle East for 10 years. They would also know I was born in Lagos, raised in Ilorin and have been in FESTAC since my first it.

But here you are , like a proud and aggressive slowpoke, shouting about my folks living on a family house.

You see how stupid you are?

Please stick to your driving like I said. Or maybe you need to be demoted to opay. Your reason in a level below crazy aboki okada riders
stop dropping your fathers achievements to gain prominence.your father was a doctor at a health centre in festac and other parts of Lagos.he was in the middle East for a course ,not his career. I insist your family house is for grandpa,which your father converted for private hospital use.dont I sound familiar to you boy?you will postrate very soon. be honest with yourself.stop the lies

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
Rubbiish:
@ ornicus & eherbal
Can't one of u just ignore?
U guys are bigger than this

I always mind my business, but I have learnt in this forum that some people have to be beat down and put in their place so they will not try nonsense next time. This one was dropped on his head too many times as a child so messages take too long to sink into the sludge he calls a brain.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
eherbal:
stop dropping your fathers achievements to gain prominence.your father was a doctor at a health centre in festac and other parts of Lagos.he was in the middle East for a course ,not his career. I insist your family house is for grandpa,which your father converted for private hospital use.dont I sound familiar to you boy?you will postrate very soon. be honest with yourself.stop the lies

My old man's only stint in lagos was in 1984, with the state clinic.dodan barracks.try again.

All this noise and you can't say where I worked? A smart person would have figured it out from simple comments I have made on this thread but then again, you're not smart.you are a driver with the brain of an okada rider.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Rubbiish(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
eherbal:
I want to post the screen shot of my ride at 300 miles(500km),to show the bliss of driving without the dreaded'check engine' light,but yet to hit the mark cause of bad roads.not driven for a long time. car is parked at my brother's house at the moment.its presently at over 200 miles after it left the gurus workshop. I'm planning a 100 mile road trip very early tomorrow morning,cause the roads will be free cause it's markets sanitation.
I'll report back to the house. office has been very demanding lately.no time to come online like before.thanks for asking bro.regards to Pocahontas. pls get her pregnant before the year runs out,so she can get busy with other things than heckling guys here. if you haven't noticed,Mr upstream sector is subtly hitting on her.be guided and aware.
izzou dey dull wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

See how dumb you are? You can't even stalk with sense. Everyone, including the ladies you claim I am low key toasting know I am married with kids.they even joke about how I slide comments on my wife into different conversations .

FIFA? Me.abeg stalk like a person with sense. I do fps games. You are a disappointment to stalkers everywhere.

I have said to anyone that will listen that I am in semi retirement. I said my doing tills with my severance package will piss all over your desperate pfa.Did that pass through the void in your skull? Like seriously why are you dumb like this? Face your struggle and stop making a fool of yourself

Fake gossip. You can't even do competent olofofo.

Respect yourself opay punk
ok.first person shooter,FIFA,you play them all.otger allegations remains valid,cause you've refused to dispute them.your rants won't make your imaginary life come into existence.youre psychotic,jobless,hopeless etc etc
when you mention opay okada riders,mention them with gusto and awe,cos those are real men,not pretend Wannabees like you lad grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

My old man's only stint in lagos was in 1984, with the state clinic.dodan barracks.try again.

All this noise and you can't say where I worked? A smart person would have figured it out from simple comments I have made on this thread but then again, you're not smart.you are a driver with the brain of an okada rider.
lies.your father didn't work there,he wouldn't even recognize the place if driven past it.stop this lies.stop pretending.the woman you're saying you're married to,have you paid her bride price.more gist coming up cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
eherbal:
lies.your father didn't work there,he wouldn't even recognize the place if driven past it.stop this lies.stop pretending.the woman you're saying you're married to,have you paid her bride price.more gist coming up cool

Please release the gist oooo

This will be very very funny

Please showcase your incompetence
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2019
Just leave "us" out of this madness.

Thank you smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
eherbal:
you don't have a job ornicus. you've been applying since last year.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ncnerio: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
pocohantas:

Thank you smiley

Comfirmed! So there is the "us"
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2019
eherbal:
you don't have a job ornicus. you've been applying since last year.

Please post the gist grin
Tell me where I was dismissed from
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2019
pocohantas:

Thank you smiley
no will do ma'am.we want you outta here. you're hurting your man,and you don't seem to realise it. he's too gentlemanly to spell it out to you.we love you guys. pls kindly comply thanks.

I have a trash to dispose of once and for all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

Please post the gist grin
Tell me where I was dismissed from
this fo0l just let the cat out of the bag.where did I say you were dismissed?thanks for helping me out.at least peeps will now realise I've been saying the truth.

you will finish yourself by yourself.you will not succeed here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
eherbal:
this fo0l just let the cat out of the bag.where did I say you were dismissed?thanks for helping me out.at least peeps will now realise I've been saying the truth.

you will finish yourself by yourself.you will not succeed here

Dismissed. I was sacked without benefits. Dem no tell you?

Epp me.

I am a broke arse hungry bagger. You have found me out with your investigative skills tongue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2019
eherbal:
the woman you're saying you're married to,have you paid her bride price.more gist coming up cool

I'm more interested in the above...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
your pride like others before you,will be the end of you. even a FOOL will know he's not wanted here,but you being the clinging,deprived,low esteemed, narcissistic low life that you are, will never decipher that.you crave for attention at whatever costs.even it it means being laid bare and exposed. I've never experienced such cry for help of my nine years on nairaland.still you'll remain here cos you've got no where to go Mr semi retired,imaginary upstream sector, professional liar

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2100) (2101) (2102) (2103) (2104) (2105) (2106) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: pope191, bobman(m), lorhema(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.