Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725352 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
ogunvic41:

Bro I dey ladipo
OK bro I will call you now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
blackylola:
OK bro I will call you now

Na ladipo riders dey today?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cross8701: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Hello all, for the people who have sent emails in so far for the Uber guide ebook. I'll send them In a bit. Thanks and cheers.

Hello, please if you don't mind sending to bizzeze@gmail.com, it will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by enoqueen: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
Romeo3:
taxify go hear my name soon.

if i wan do something i do it to the last.

Forgive my innocent o.
I thought one can only pay uber using personal account. I read from ur diary that u collect money and even give change.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MissKerebete(m): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
net7777:
Hello all. I don't know what's happening. Taxify paid me 1575 as bonus. After completing over 30 trips for last week. Is this d same everywhere?
Please I need advise
Same with me here too. Bonus 1570, after completing 33 trips
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
enoqueen:

Forgive my innocent o.
I thought one can only pay uber using personal account. I read from ur diary that u collect money and even give change.
There is now a cash option. used to be strictly card alone until they realized most riders preferred to pay in cash
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by enoqueen: 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
Romeo3:
There is now a cash option. used to be strictly card alone until they realized most riders preferred to pay in cash

Thx. But one still need to download the app before it can be use, right?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cross8701: 4:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Romeo3:

you have a rating of 4.4. says much about your attitude to riders. you talk as if anyone owes you favour.

see him barking orders and commands to his imaginary would be partner. even typing in capital letters. anyone that contacts you after this tripe you posted deserves to have his brain removed from his head and flogged.

nonsense and ingredients.

Bro you took the words right out of my mouth, if it was that easy why is he/she still looking for a partner and not driving him/herself. Am sure partners may have messed him about but coming here and ranting while still looking for partner does him no favours
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
My last rider na ijebu to the core she no gree start trip she delayed for almost 20mins me waiting for her colleague wen i now got to Ikeja from vi trip was 2k6 she was now complaining that last time was 2k she paid cha
LETS KEEP MOVING LAGOS

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by integrity9(m): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Guys, I have a man with a tokunbo elantra car for hire purchase. He needs only graduate driver partners & who are willing to own the car still in good condition. If interested reach me with your bio data & any info that could help in assessment: selfdiscovery1@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
enoqueen:

Thx. But one still need to download the app before it can be use, right?
yes.

definitely

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
cross8701:

Bro you took the words right out of my mouth, if it was that easy why is he/she still looking for a partner and not driving him/herself. Am sure partners may have messed him about but coming here and ranting while still looking for partner does him no favours

thats the point.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

Na ladipo riders dey today?
Fixing my car...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Why is everyone fixing car at Ladipo

Thought Gazzuzz was the standard, or am I missing something undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samdollas2004(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
xana101:
Its not easy at all. I tried. I started by 10am close 10:34pm. Made N29,700 fuel N6,500. Thanks to taxify. Its was back to back. I had to off my app to eat. Taxify to take over
kul.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
Done for today see u guys tomorrow
KEEP MOVING LAGOS GUYS

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
ga1ba2003:
Done for today see u guys tomorrow
KEEP MOVING LAGOS GUYS

U reach 9 trips? I'm on my 8th, 1 more and am done for today
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by enoqueen: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
Romeo3:
yes.

definitely

Thx so much.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

Pls educate me, how did you know the number of trip he did? .I be jjc oh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Godchild2015:

Pls educate me, how did you know the number of trip he did? .I be jjc oh

Are u a driver or partner!? If not you have no need to know. If yes, then you are supposed to know, then ask Romeo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
ga1ba2003:
Some riders can be rude imagine one saying why am I asking her where she's going to when she's paying me all that money
My brother and if you complain they'll rate you low. Smh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

Are u a driver or partner!? If not you have no need to know. If yes, then you are supposed to know, then ask Romeo

Don't mind me. Just love visiting this thread. Am not a driver. Thanks for the responds anyway.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

Am out to start evening work...
Have stopped since 12.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
OlugbengaE:
Uber reduced fares...Romeo3 cheered them
Reasonable people protested .... Romeo3 abused them says they are lazy

Romeo3 represents the those who did not allow us to protest the exploitation of Uber,

The Internet doesn't forget
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
blackylola:
Busy reading comments, chilling at ladipo with spare parts seller
Oga lola. Is that a sentra?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
enoqueen:

Thx so much.
you are welcome
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamspeedracer:

Oga lola. Is that a sentra?
yeah she is a sentra 2008, that car is a female very fragile

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

I did 12 trips
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
iamspeedracer:

My brother and if you complain they'll rate you low. Smh
I dey tell u
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nayantunde: 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
iykee:
It's a new week and a new month and a great time to go back online as a driver.
The only challenge I've had is with unserious "partners" or wannabe partners abi agents of partners.
I'm a Uber/taxify driver with a 4.4* rating and I'm very serious about driving and doing business with you.
But I take God beg you, if your car is still to be cleared at the wharf, if you haven't even done the vehicle license or registration, if your cars gear box is still hanging at the mechanic workshop or you live in sagamu, ijebu ode, mowe, seme border and you expect me to come there weekly or just to inspect the car first, please please please for the sake of Nigeria's independence. DO NOT CALL ME. Don't call to say you have a car available and uber ready when you don't. Don't put on this thread post of cars you dont have and when you clearly don't live anywhere in Lagos.
I'm sorry I'm just annoyed with the antics of some people.
Please I'm ready to start driving like today today now now. It's a new month and I've had my time wasted with unserious posters here.
I live in Alapere Ketu and I can do 30-35k depending on the car make or 40k hp.
Please call or whatsapp 08102205266
Let's move Lagos

If you are serious,i have 2009 Nissan Sunny with 1.6ltr engine bought newly 7years ago & well maintain.It is going 1.7m "hp" price with minimum of N300K as initial payment & balance payment is spread for 12month.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oppytexu: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
ogunvic41:

Am out to start evening work...
Have stopped since 12.

Oga boss thanks for the call last week you are indeed a leader I'm working on the inspection things should get it done by tomorrow...

Do you have a serious minded driver? there a 2003 Corolla tokunbo ready to go on rental asap we talk terms n condition on phone. 08033980350
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
blackylola:
yeah she is a sentra 2008, that car is a female very fragile
Ha.
Adupe ó. Got a Corolla 05 today was thinking of that sentra before.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: chrisRio(m), northbird and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.