Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4724177 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
pope191:

cheesy grin I see war coming, she have no option but to send that money. That was how I picked a girl (Olosho to say) from Igbobi to Alausa yesterday ard 8:30pm. Got to her house, she begged me to wait, she only want to change her cloth and procced to charity road. Since I'm going to ogba, I felt Ohk. Took her like 40 mins to change (Just jeans and top o). As we are proceeding, she receive a call and ask us to turn back, sighting her boyfriend said they should meet at club as excuse. ohk! I took her back home to change cloth to her presumed club fit, but on our way I start boiling and make her understand I can't wait again I have to end the trip... Before I knew it, dis girl try to open fire on me, ehn! She does not have any money on her, she is banking on the guy to pay. Weakness too over me and I have to step abit above her by changing d narrative to explanation while waiting to release full hanger on d said guy, but baba show up with Venze and iPhone 11, that was how he intimidated Pope lipsrsealed even after transfer, I can't say show me the details.

But ladies, how do u ppl walk ard late night, no ATM, no penny in ur purse, una strong oo...

Ladies of the night know that Las Las they will pay in toto
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
Deigofortune:

Yes I'm not Stay in Lagos is just that I need someone trustworthy that will keep an eye on they Car..!!
He lived in Lagos with his Family..!!

You can trust me!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
tojahh:

You can trust me!
Anytime...anyday cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lawrence3636: 4:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
Oblolawrence how far naw.....how’s Abuja treating u lately?
Baba come Abuja thread come share some experiences ooooo....
I ll need to get ur WhatsApp digits too bro ,u can add me up on zero hate 1408217 thirty six.... adios
Am waiting sir law
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Peacemaker126: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2019
good afternoon house am in need of a driver my car have little issues which is the gearbox and it need to be repair with 35k I need a driver who is ready to work with me and I need an upfront payment apart form the gearbox everything is very much okay it was my x driver who destroy my gearbox without service pls if you are interested here is my number 09036855364 the car move but I have to repair the gearbox for it to be perfect
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Deigofortune: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
tojahh:

You can trust me!

Uhm trust you on a Faceless media �

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adsmaster: 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
eherbal:
I don't believe he has a mechanic.send him his money and call it a day .a better offer will come your way.believe me,it's s trend that will not end. I'm a soldier's son,I know the mentality.they're built that way.
They work on your timidity and fear.he'll psychologically wear your out with intimidation and bullying,but if you're a brave heart,he'll become reasonable.

He finally sent his mechanic number to me last night have been here since 12pm AMD sorting things out. The mechanic done all the testing, cut the steering to the end to the left and right but we didn't hear that sound only the sound of the hub I just changed.

Am back from ladepo with the hub, the guy later had to press a tokumbo bearing(zeon bearing) into the hub. They are fixing it now once we are done he will test it again.

He Comfirmed the brake pads at the front has really gone flat, the shock of the driver side is gone. I knew these but I want his mechanic to confirm it and tell him himself. That way it will not be like am framing things up.

Nothing stops me from driving it like that till the wheel disc spoils And i look for another partner but that's not me man.

The mechanic observation and Inspection will be the bases of the repairs we are to do on the car.

As e be me like these am fed up of been a driver partner need to increase my rusk taking to the cash needed to get my car will be Complete.

Max January have gotten my car even if naaa another brand of car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by epistleNow(m): 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
Opay under siege!

Taskforce men at the Alausa office presently
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by inferno82(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2019
Drop your email or your digit so I can send you message. I can't access the email attached to NL. Thanks

ARIINI:
The location is Ajah. I'd that convenient for you?
Send me a message, please. Cheers

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2019
pocohantas:

I would never understand this. Never...
Most of Naija babes are just broke and empty, they depend on men for survival.
They say a guy is caring when he spends on them and they can break up with you and say he's stingy.
That goes to show how much they depend on men

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by PuZZyNegro: 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
izzou:

Lol. I remember a day I played Tracy Chapman for a rider. The woman was just flowing and said I reminded her of her young days

Funny enough, I was watching Jay-Z videos on YouTube days ago. I like riders that love classics... Biggie, Nate Dogg, Nas, Lauryn Hill, Naughty by nature, and so on

All these Gbese and Ayiiiii dey tire me quick

Hi bro, what is the options to play music from my phone to my car.

It's a 2006 corolla
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
pope191:

I hope u r ready for Jayz 50th Birthday next week? I'm going to Brooklyn live grin I remember d day I played Tracy album for a rider, she just rest her head well and slept off while singing. Peaceful ride to destination, madam wish the trip was longer. Not too many riders enjoy good music, but for now let's parte after parts grin

Do you download or you buy tapes?
If tapes, where do you source for them.
P.s. this guys in traffic never seem to have the right ones
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
tojahh:

No no doubt it won't come without sweats and nearly throwing in the towel attitude. Advertising and Marketing via visual aid will require a large war chest and continuous watering.

From partnering with drivers to App developers, fintech to riders and stakeholders these will not be easy. But if we take up challenge at a Demo start-up kind of. Roll out a 3months free installation for drivers and train them on workability of the process because remember now we will be working against the norm of one of the prerequisite of the ehailing companies (A WORKING STEREO SYSTEM).

That is why I said... Partnership with stakeholders is key to achieve this.

Yea partnership with one or two could make the tasks easier for the venture
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by clemils1: 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
[Location quote author=tojahh post=84415378]

You can trust me![/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
PuZZyNegro:

Hi bro, what is the options to play music from my phone to my car.

It's a 2006 corolla

I don't know oh. Maybe it's that Adapter dey usually buy

Elantra has this default aux cord slot.

And I usually buy CDs from stores and hawkers. Not that I cant download the song, but at least I'm helping a man survive

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ARIINI: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hello, chief.. Send a message via my profile. Cheers

inferno82:
Drop your email or your digit so I can send you message. I can't access the email attached to NL. Thanks

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ARIINI: 7:28pm On Nov 27, 2019
Okay, I hope he responds soon.

Perkins1:

CC: tojahh

Trust him to be the best partner for you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ARIINI: 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
Hello, sir.. Could you send a message via my profile? Cheers

clemils1:
[Location quote author=tojahh post=84415378]

You can trust me!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ARIINI: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2019
Okay, drop your number. I'll call you.
Cheers

inferno82:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
Deigofortune:

Uhm trust you on a Faceless media �

The one you knew on a FACE forum... How far grin

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
ARIINI:
Okay, I hope he responds soon.

I've responded. Are the last digit of your number 926?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
tojahh:

The one you knew on a FACE forum... How far grin
Wey come be family member (uncle)
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Lawrence3636:
Oblolawrence how far naw.....how’s Abuja treating u lately?
Baba come Abuja thread come share some experiences ooooo....
I ll need to get ur WhatsApp digits too bro ,u can add me up on zero hate 1408217 thirty six.... adios
Am waiting sir law
Bro abuja thread dy really dry walai...seriously me am loving abuja ooo!!!...sweet road network unlike lagos...not really familiar with all their routes bt gmap dy come in handy.
Price is very low compare to lagos bt dem still dy try...no app deficiencies like lagos though...
Me am trying to port to ocar ooo bt i don't even know if they av any offices in abuja...av sent dem a mail sha bt dy are yet to give me a feedback.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ebiye55(m): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
epistleNow:
Opay under siege!

Taskforce men at the Alausa office presently

What happened? Who siege Opay?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ARIINI: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
Oh
Yeah, sure

tojahh:

I've responded. Are the last digit of your number 926?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
opay thank u for today did just two trip on bolt not work on uber again opay has taken over

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
ofime123:
opay thank u for today did just two trip on bolt not work on uber again opay has taken over
Baba yhu dy turnup ooo grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by demexTK(m): 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
oblozzolawrence:

Bro abuja thread dy really dry walai...seriously me am loving abuja ooo!!!...sweet road network unlike lagos...not really familiar with all their routes bt gmap dy come in handy.
Price is very low compare to lagos bt dem still dy try...no app deficiencies like lagos though...
Me am trying to port to ocar ooo bt i don't even know if they av any offices in abuja...av sent dem a mail sha bt dy are yet to give me a feedback.
Bros wanna register on ocar in Abuja..
Use dis ma referral link..ma chop referral bonus 2
Hi, I invite you to join ORideDriver and make tens of thousands of Naira per month! The opportunity is rare, join now!http://api.oride.operapay.com/s/dOSc?inviteMobile=9098290893&knowOrider=13&token=Mjo4MjIxMToxNTc0NzEwNzE1NTg2MTc5ODIwOnNqWmRBWkI0MW1XazE5MjNzT3JRbDRXdnllMjNPVnND
There office z @ no 2, samore Micheal street, asokoro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by demexTK(m): 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Fellow brodas in d houz..
So after so much training 4rm U guyz, I took ma 1st trips 2day,...hmm e no eazy o.
2 dey drive go work come back different from 2 dey carry ppl around o.. it waz a good experience, looking forward 2 improving myself in relating wit riders.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
oblozzolawrence:

angry grin grin

The day I drive for dat Abuja e come be like I no sabi drive,,road dey wide. ,I no see danfo,I no see traffic as person don dey use to drag lane for lag ,

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 9:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
demexTK:

Bros wanna register on ocar in Abuja..
Use dis ma referral link..ma chop referral bonus 2
Hi, I invite you to join ORideDriver and make tens of thousands of Naira per month! The opportunity is rare, join now!http://api.oride.operapay.com/s/dOSc?inviteMobile=9098290893&knowOrider=13&token=Mjo4MjIxMToxNTc0NzEwNzE1NTg2MTc5ODIwOnNqWmRBWkI0MW1XazE5MjNzT3JRbDRXdnllMjNPVnND
There office z @ no 2, samore Micheal street, asokoro
Bros na oride be dis link....not ocar....tanks for the address though.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2019
drmikeadams:
angry grin grin

The day I drive for dat Abuja e come be like I no sabi drive,,road dey wide. ,I no see danfo,I no see traffic as person don dey use to drag lane for lag ,
Lolzzz i dey tell yhu sir grin grin grin...yhu no lie at all...and lastman no dy here ooo...cos some drivers no dy obey traffic light ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) (2144) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jstburner(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.