Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:01 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4660438 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (5669) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 1:06am On Oct 04, 2017
Stop typing in your quote.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooleo(m): 3:17am On Oct 04, 2017
ogunvic41:
TIME FOR BREAK...
THE CHALLENGE CONTINUES...
JOIN US
PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS...
LETS KEEP LAGOS MOVING...
SO FAR...

Hello bro, serious work you are putting in there. You are one of those motivating me. I need your candid advice. It is advisable to leave a paid employment of over 100k to invest full-time in uber business.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 6:50am On Oct 04, 2017
grin grin can u replace me on that job as i can multi task very well . Pls face ur job work towards evenings and more from friday to sunday full time .

cooleo:

Hello bro, serious work you are putting in there. You are one of those motivating me. I need your candid advice. It is advisable to leave a paid employment of over 100k to invest full-time in uber business.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:10am On Oct 04, 2017
cooleo:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 7:10am On Oct 04, 2017
cooleo:

My friend that earns 120k a month resigned yesterday after seeing my last week earning. Bro na your mind and hustle spirit

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2017
All work and no rest, carry on boys, I'm not working today, man needs rest and woman

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vpaymoney(m): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2017
Ifeanyimark:

My friend that earns 120k a month resigned yesterday after seeing my last week earning. Bro na your mind and hustle spirit
That your friend has just made d mistake of his life!

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vpaymoney(m): 7:45am On Oct 04, 2017
But why is taxify changing things like this? I did 40trips, they giving me 30trips bonus ? Why
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:54am On Oct 04, 2017
vpaymoney:

I beg to disagree..

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2017
vpaymoney:

In 1 week, he can make his 1 month salary, a job he could be sacked tomorrow, and u call it a mistake? Sorry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:05am On Oct 04, 2017
Got taxify alert around 1am...
LONG LIVE TAXIFY...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooleo(m): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2017
Enyinne:
grin grin can u replace me on that job as i can multi task very well . Pls face ur job work towards evenings and more from friday to sunday full time .

Thing is I work Mondays to Saturdays, no public holidays. I just feel that I'll earn more at the long run and have time to initiate other business I wanna do. Thanks for your advise though. Plus I close 6pm some times later. It's a site job, you will be too exhausted to do any other thing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2017
cooleo:

Thing is I work Mondays to Saturdays, no public holidays. I just feel that I'll earn more at the long run and have time to initiate other business I wanna do. Thanks for your advise though.
Bro, I have made over 120k within the last 6 days driving on taxify. Call me.
I make 400k to 550k monthly... Have started since February

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2017
cooleo:

anyone asking "if it's advisable" is just a chicken.

driving full time is not for everyone. grin

cheers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:42am On Oct 04, 2017
Romeo3:
anyone asking "if it's advisable" is just a chicken.

driving full time is not for everyone. grin

cheers
How far bro 150k challenge still on o...
No shaking grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by coolsalm: 8:46am On Oct 04, 2017
Hello am a new driver on taxify i just activated my account on Taxify yesterday and started driving around 2pm and i made 4 long trips with a total of 7800 but i saw my rating is showing 4.00 this morning when i opened the app, pls is there cause for alarm? Cos in the training they said minimum rating is 4.50
Cc ogunvuc41 romeo3
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2017
ogunvic41:
How far bro 150k challenge still on o... No shaking grin
it's on o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2017
ogunvic41:
How far bro 150k challenge still on o... No shaking grin
it's on o. grin this rain dey spoil things
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2017
ogunvic41:

Bro, I have made over 120k within the last 6 days driving on taxify. Call me.
I make 400k to 550k monthly... Have started since February

Please is this after or before commission deduction?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:12am On Oct 04, 2017
THATS MY MONEY MAKING MACHINE...
PEUGEOT 407...
MAY GOD BLESS THE MANUFACTURER OF THIS CAR...
ONE OF THE BEST CARS FOR UBER/TAXIFY BUSINESS... I WILL BUY PEUGEOT 407 AGAIN AND AGAIN...
LOOKING FORWARD TO BUYING MORE TO PUT ON THE PLATFORM...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2017
Romeo3:
My 150k a week challenge journey so far.
* 14400 today
* 33200 this week
* 21 trips this week.

nice one, more of that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 9:22am On Oct 04, 2017
I'm just getting short trips on taxify and long trips on useless uber. I have to tell a lady yesterday that I can't go such distance on uber except she will do taxify. thank God she accepted and we cancelled the uber, I gave her 400 naira cancellation fee and did d long distance on taxify. How can riders be so wicked to go long distance on uber?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2017
coolsalm:
Hello am a new driver on taxify i just activated my account on Taxify yesterday and started driving around 2pm and i made 4 long trips with a total of 7800 but i saw my rating is showing 4.00 this morning when i opened the app, pls is there cause for alarm? Cos in the training they said minimum rating is 4.50

After 50 trips if you are below 4. 5 they'll block you you'll have to go for retraining. If I may ask, what type of car do you drive??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2017
deedee44:

Please is this after or before commission deduction?
After commission and fueling bro

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2017
Romeo3:
it's on o. grin this rain dey spoil things
Rain is good grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by coolsalm: 9:38am On Oct 04, 2017
Hello am a new driver on taxify i just activated my account on Taxify yesterday and started driving around 2pm and i made 4 long trips with a total of 7800 but i saw my rating is showing 4.00 this morning when i opened the app, pls is there cause for alarm? Cos in the training they said minimum rating is 4.5
Cc ogunvic41 romeo3
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2017
coolsalm:
Hello am a new driver on taxify i just activated my account on Taxify yesterday and started driving around 2pm and i made 4 long trips with a total of 7800 but i saw my rating is showing 4.00 this morning when i opened the app, pls is there cause for alarm? Cos in the training they said minimum rating is 4.5
Cc ogunvic41 romeo3
Call me...08032800453
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:41am On Oct 04, 2017
ogunvic41:
Rain is good grin
comes with traffic
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ojaiyeola(m): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2017
Guys, I need a car to drive ooooo.....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2017
coolsalm:
Cc ogunvuc41 romeo3
1. they hate your car

2. you drive like sh*t

3. they hate your car and you drive like sh*t.

must be one of these... grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Najm(m): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2017
Morning Guys,
I want to sell my private car hire license I got from Lagos state last year when they had issues with Uber and were impounding uber cars.Have sold d cAr off and so dont need d license anymore.

giveaway price of 90k.

call/whatsapp on 08027967930 if interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2017
Romeo3:
1. they hate your car

2. you drive like sh*t

3. they hate your car and you drive like sh*t.

must be one of these... grin
Not really, we have talked... He is a new driver. Have put him through

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (5669) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: hefelove(m), northbird and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.