Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4712131 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) ... (5683) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
izzou:

Stop naa undecided

How far sir? How's the hustle going?

angry

Hustle is going well o. OCar is the new goldmine for many of us. We want to enjoy while the offer lasts!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Obinnau(m): 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
Epphy:

Yea it's good just that it is quite small. I've taken a ride in it before.

If you aren't so tall/big, you can give it a try.

I advise you speak to mechanics about it tho and people using the ride for both ehailing & personal use.
thank brother. I think I can fit into the car. I got a tokumbo, never used in Naija at 700k. Though I am stalling, I think it's too costly.
I heard the fuel economy is so efficient too.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ochima75(m): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Prince3:

Thanks Bro... Much appreciated.
It's a used car. He wouldn't agree on a rental. Cause it has been on rental before now but he wants to sell it on hire purchase cause he is not happy with the body maintenance (scratches and bumper hit) from the driver but the driver said said he is not ok with the totaling price, according to the owner.

Sir if it's naija used don't do hp

Do it on rental, if he no gree ,i suggest u look 4 another car and do rental for lyk a mnth or two to understand how the work is, especially this December period na soft work, u go cash out wella, na 4rm January, February na thr normal work dey soo go on rental for a while don't go into HP except u have upto half the price and u can possibly balance up the rest this Christmas. So that u won't think the biz is all roses all thru the year

Moreover please don't do HP wt Naija used car, it's not always the best

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ochima75(m): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
Obinnau:
thank brother. I think I can fit into the car. I got a tokumbo, never used in Naija at 700k. Though I am stalling, I think it's too costly.

700k for tokunbo Peugeot nd u tink it's costly??

Ok how much do u feel it should be

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ochima75:

Hmmm i tire ooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidodufote: 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Good day guys, please I want to go into ehailing business. Is it ideal to get a loan to get the car or get the car on HP? Which car is suitable for the business and low On maintenance? And pls what is the cost of getting the said car? Also can ehailing be done with a used car ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Obinnau(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ochima75:

grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
davidodufote:
Good day guys, please I want to go into ehailing business. Is it ideal to get a loan to get the car or get the car on HP? Which car is suitable for the business and low On maintenance? And pls what is the cost of getting the said car? Also can ehailing be done with a used car ?

Dont get a loan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2019
izzou:
Finally, I get the chance to listen to my crush's(before I met Pocohantas)new album. kiss

I'm glad I did smiley

Finally I am crushzoned in Dec,2019.
God help his daughters cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Finally I am crushzoned in Dec,2019.
God help his daughters cry

I didn't say you were the crush na

Asa was the crush grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidodufote: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
izzou:

Dont get a loan

Your reasons please ? Am asking this considering excessive amounts the car owners puts on their HP car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pocohantas(f): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
izzou:

I didn't say you were the crush na

Asa was the crush grin

Ahh. Okay...I probably read too fast.
There is hope then grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zubby147: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
I'm planning of buying a tokunbo car for this e-hailing business..i need an advise on this cars
between Toyota corolla 2005 or 2007,and toyota camry 2005 which is better?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
So I took a trip this afternoon from Baruwa Inside in Ipaja to somewhere off Ado Road, Ajah. 73km and 3.5 hours. Uber app is always in background once I launch Google Maps. Tim to end ride, I realized I had been logged out. Re-launched app and saw that trip ended after just 2 minutes at N400
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
We are your number one source to get any vehicle checked. We make it easy for you to discover the complete history of any used car before you buy or sell it. It only takes a couple of minutes, and you'll have peace of mind before you buy . Have that peace of mind knowing the vehicle's complete history.
You’ll receive crucial facts about the car you’re looking to buy that will help you make a smart decision.

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report.

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068
www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
Eizenburg:
So I took a trip this afternoon from Baruwa Inside in Ipaja to somewhere off Ado Road, Ajah. 73km and 3.5 hours. Uber app is always in background once I launch Google Maps. Tim to end ride, I realized I had been logged out. Re-launched app and saw that trip ended after just 2 minutes at N400

Write Uber for a review. You will get what you are due as long as you can give them all necessary details.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
davidodufote:

Your reasons please ? Am asking this considering excessive amounts the car owners puts on their HP car

Excessive? The car owner is in for business too. Or won't you pay interest on the loan you'll collect?

Anyway, HP is like rental. The advantage is the reward of owning the car after a particular period of time. Unlike loan, where you'll be bossed about if you default until you pay every penny, you'll only lose the car and all your remittances in HP. You can go back to your former life easily if that happens

It's just my opinion sha. It may not make sense

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Ahh. Okay...I probably read too fast.
There is hope then grin

Next year is our year kiss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Prince3(m): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Epphy:

You're welcome bro.

Ok @ used for ehailing before. You may need to know how long it has been used in Naija & ehailing. You can negotiate for something between 1.6 - 1.8 million

The owner has bought it 2years ago but have giving it to rental 6months or so. And he can't below 2mill. I have check and drove the car yesterday with my mechanic and he said everything seems good.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oblozzolawrence: 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
Eizenburg:
And some riders will gladly grin pay that N400 thinking it was a bonus or uber is doing black Sunday....bro jus tank ur stars say na uber....pls jejely jus do review....yhu will definitely be reimbursed....

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
izzou:

Next year is our year kiss
amen oo brotherly I must buy another car this coming year
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
ofime123:
amen oo brotherly I must buy another car this coming year

Be it done to thee according to thy comment cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jesbu(m): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
Eizenburg:
I have never encountered all these GPS problem you people are having.
My advice to you and everyone, get a phone that you can root with magisk manager. Download systemizer and make uber app or bolt app to be in the system folder. Enjoy without out problem.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
Eizenburg:
What's Uber?
grin
Na Opay be egwu eji ooo

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
Prince3:

The owner has bought it 2years ago but have giving it to rental 6months or so. And he can't below 2mill. I have check and drove the car yesterday with my mechanic and he said everything seems good.
I will be blunt as usual, don't do HP with that car. Try rental first as suggested, u can not be testing the deep waters with two legs

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
Uber flagged me for cancellation for the second time. Make them go rest joor. Ocar they there for me this week joor.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
izzou:

Sir, please can you teach me all about this job? sad

I'm about to go into ehailing. Help a brother

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
Obinnau:

At 700k it's a good deal. But using it for ehailing maty not be the best idea going forward
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
jesbu:

I have never encountered all these GPS problem you people are having.
My advice to you and everyone, get a phone that you can root with magisk manager. Download systemizer and make uber app or bolt app to be in the system folder. Enjoy without out problem.

If you read carefully, you’d realize that this isn’t a GPS problem. For some reason, i was logged out of my UBER app 2 minutes into the trip.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
Epphy:

Write Uber for a review. You will get what you are due as long as you can give them all necessary details.

Not necessary. Explained to the rider what happened and she asked how we’ll settle it. Told her we’ll do a manual calculation based on distance and time. She said cool and paid me completely.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
Gentlelife50:

What's Uber?
grin
Na Opay be egwu eji ooo

I’m not interested in buying another phone just cos of Opay.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
Gentlelife50:

What's Uber?
grin
Na Opay be egwu eji ooo
Bia, be careful. You can only take a donkey to the river but can't force it to drink.
I believe the best has been said severally about OCAR, so it's left for anyone interested to hop in.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2152) (2153) (2154) (2155) (2156) (2157) (2158) ... (5683) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: dapotemi, davit, Cineinfo(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.