Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,121 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4713284 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (5683) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
vpaymoney:
Gtbank network problem. Can't receive money from riders, can't even use the ATM , and my fuel is down. I have to let go of my rider now with 3700 when there is no option .
u would have given ur friends account details. That's what I do. I have like 5 account details.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tdadz: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2017
My people, pls I need ur input here. For we outsource our cars to drivers to drive on Uber & Taxify, I agree that as a Driver partner I provide Tyres and fox other major engine issues when they come up but who is to pay for brake-pad, alignments issues, and servicing when they arise?
Pls I need expert advice...
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 4:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
ga1ba2003:
Very slow day

8k by 3PM and you call it a slow day? Una mouth don wide grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by expoguru: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
Peguot 607 executive tokunbo for sale Lagos cleared no number.
AC very sharp.
Interior and exterior very neat.
Engine best 4 plugs that you can imagine.
5 loader CD.

Contact me on 08022634836 for more info.
Price 2m.

Cc: ogunvic41

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ojaiyeola(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2017
Tdadz:
My people, pls I need ur input here. For we outsource our cars to drivers to drive on Uber & Taxify, I agree that as a Driver partner I provide Tyres and fox other major engine issues when they come up but who is to pay for brake-pad, alignments issues, and servicing when they arise?
Pls I need expert advice...
Thanks

Hi, I am a Taxify driver and in need of a car to drive any help from you would be much appreciated. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
expoguru:
Peguot 307 executive tokunbo for sale Lagos cleared no number.
AC very sharp.
5 loader CD.

Price 2m.

607... Ew10
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
vpaymoney:
Gtbank network problem. Can't receive money from riders, can't even use the ATM , and my fuel is down. I have to let go of my rider now with 3700 when there is no option .

I thought I was the only one suffering this undecided
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by expoguru: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
expoguru:
AC very sharp.
5 loader CD.

Price 2m.

Year: 03
Gear: Manual
Extra tyre: new

Buy and drive but
To repair little dent by the left door at the back.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
expoguru:

Buy and drive but

Peguot 307 executive tokunbo for sale Lagos cleared no number.
AC very sharp.
5 loader CD.

Price 2m.

Cc: ogunvi.c41

am I blind or is that not a 607?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
First trip today...
150k challenge...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

He doesn't know the name of what he's selling tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by coolsalm: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
ogunvic41:

BUY SPECTRANET 4G LTE. tnk me later
Spectranet 4g lte 4 sale
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leksonltd: 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2017
Thanks Bro, ur advice is invaluable. U have directly adviced me, even though I wasn't the one who asked the question. God bless u and our Oga's @Ogunvic, Romeo et'al

toyclicks:

Romeo, I like your sincerity of advise.

@cooleo

Driving is not for everyone.

However, if you lost your job and you HAVE TO resort to driving, its a very cool alternative for the time being.

Also, if you are looking for a way to quickly raise some capital or something, this business is a cool one for that.

There are a lot of challenges you wouldn't know of until you get on the road(just like it is in every other business). More so, what happens if you quit ur job now, and Uber/taxify are not available to you again(close down for whatever reason or introduce some laws that doesn't make you eligible or some other thing). you would have lost both ways

Unless you are not enjoying your job presently and you are looking for a way out, you could create a big picture of your dream business and use taxify/Uber to raise funds for it. AND GO AFTER YOUR DREAMS

Whichever way, it is advisable to venture into it part time while you are still on your job and see if it is something you can join for a longer haul.

For me, I took to this taxify biz after loosing a job. Believe me, the experience was GOLDEN. I can't quantify everything I learnt in less than 3 months, places i got to, that i wouldn't go on a normal day. People I met, good , bad and ugly grin

I am a lover of adventure and my experience with taxify was an awesome one.
Through the experience, I have built more confidence in myself because I have re-affirmed that i can make money whether on a job or not, so I will never consider myself at the mercy of an employer.

I loved the autonomy it gave me. I was my own boss, decided when I wanted to make money.

I am out of Taxify business cos I got a job that gives me time to develop and focus more on my dreams.

Asides, all these, if driving is your passion or hobby like ogunvich grin, then you've got the right business.

However, whichever scenario seems to be ur case, whether you want the Uber/Taxify biz as a full time, part time or a means to an end. I can promise you that this thread will help you maximize the journey. Just stay here and keep learning.

Good luck

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2017
expoguru:

Buy and drive but
Guy some are saying this your pegout 697 and You are saying its 307 which one we go believe na angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
How much?
coolsalm:
Spectranet 4g lte 4 sale
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
JABB:
Guy some are saying this your pegout 697 and You are saying its 307 which one we go believe na angry
which one be 697 kwa?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by funlord(m): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
expoguru:
AC very sharp.
5 loader CD.

Price 2m.

Ogbeni try and know your cars model before you enter streets na! angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
leksonltd:
Thanks Bro, ur advice is invaluable. U have directly adviced me, even though I wasn't the one who asked the question. God bless u and our Oga's @Ogunvic, Romeo et'al

Uwc. This is a family
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
osita123:
Experienced Uber/Taxify driver wanted for Toyota Yaris 2009 manual on Hire Purchase or Rental.

Driver should have a minimum rating of 4.6.

kindly call 08088996351 or 08065996039

What out for this one ... #idoncomot shocked
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2017
Done for the day #thankGod

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicolame(m): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
ogunvic41:
THATS MY MONEY MAKING MACHINE...
PEUGEOT 407...
MAY GOD BLESS THE MANUFACTURER OF THIS CAR...
ONE OF THE BEST CARS FOR UBER/TAXIFY BUSINESS... I WILL BUY PEUGEOT 407 AGAIN AND AGAIN...
LOOKING FORWARD TO BUYING MORE TO PUT ON THE PLATFORM...

Boss of life... very nice car I agree cos av used a 406 before and it was good too but is urs a manual or auto gear cos i know peujoet are not too good wt auto gear... i dont mind mind learning a lil more from ur experience if u can kindly chat me up on 08063394912. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zubby80(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
Hi
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by expoguru: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Modified, it was a typo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by expoguru: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2017
funlord:

Ogbeni try and know your cars model before you enter streets na! angry
Modified
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by expoguru: 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
JABB:
Just like you, I made a typo but modified now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2017
zubby80:
Spectranet for sell
buzz me on whatsapp 07066988863
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princetom1(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nice one guys... GAZZUZZ, when will u start driving urself?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 9:05pm On Oct 04, 2017
zubby80:
Spectranet for sell

How much?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
coolsalm:

Spectranet 4g lte 4 sale
no phone no. How much last and hope no issues with d device
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
princetom1:
Hope am not derailing too much... Anyone here want to go to ibadan on Friday and return? Buzz me on whatsap only 08175931112. Thank you all

Modified.. I mean, i need a ride to and fro ibadan for Friday
6000 per hour. Deal?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by coolsalm: 9:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
xana101:
no phone no. How much last and hope no issues with d device
30k unlocked model e5573s-606
No issues working perfectly as thats what am currently using

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by zubby80(m): 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2017
For the spectranet 4g lite call 08152344782

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (5683) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.