Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,710 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4714279 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) ... (5684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 7:37am On Jan 06, 2020
Morning my fellow drivers.. I'm on my way to resume in a blue chip firm. The salary is humongous grin and working condition is almost perfect.

I will still do my taxifire/uber work weekends if I get strength.

I got this job through a rider! I use this testimony to pray for others looking for jobs may God answer your prayers speedily.

I for snap and send here but I don't know the people I don offend make dem no see me for road come beat me.

It is well.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheDejiEmpire(m): 7:43am On Jan 06, 2020
Hello, Please if you have any car for rent, i'm interested in uber too.
mrjaydee:
Morning my fellow drivers.. I'm on my way to resume in a blue chip firm. The salary is humongous grin and working condition is almost perfect.

I got this job through a rider! I use this testimony to pray for others looking for jobs may God answer your prayers speedily.

I for snap and send here but I don't know the people I don offend make dem no see me for road come beat me.

It is well.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 8:07am On Jan 06, 2020
mrjaydee:

It is well.

Congratulations!!

An advantage of this line of work is you never know who you'll meet.

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:11am On Jan 06, 2020
mrjaydee:

It is well.

The year Don begin dey soft for you from January

Congratulations bro. I'm really happy for you.

I've been hearing pleasant news since yesterday.

God bless you bro grin

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2020
mrjaydee:

It is well.

Congrats bro.

Hope You will drop your boxing gloves at home? Dont take it to work.

2020 don start for you on a good note

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:33am On Jan 06, 2020
TheDejiEmpire:
Hello, Please if you have any car for rent, i'm interested in uber too.

Bro, you still dont get it. You cant even start without driver's licence. How do you want to register on the platform and drive if he or anyone agrees to give you car?
Asking for cars on rental or HP is just a mere waste of time now for you. Focus on what is most important now.

I know you're anxious, but relax. E go soft for you, me and everyone.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dextrino45(m): 8:44am On Jan 06, 2020
I have a corolla 05 for sale just arrived from Canada

If interested reach me on 08064230123
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tyche(m): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2020
mrjaydee:

It is well.

No go beat person for there oooooo grin grin

Congratulations, more better things ahead

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Epphy(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2020
mrjaydee:

It is well.

Giant congrats bro.

I pray this for everyone of us willing and hoping.

You and fight sha...who wan beat you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2020
mrjaydee:

It is well.
Wow! Congratulations to you bro.

You c? Reasons why we should threat everybody with respect and wisdom. The other day I talked about meeting destiny helpers on this job but some people decended on me like faking angels. Can you guys see the testimony?

Guy may this testimony remain permanent in your life and may you have the grace to succeed and stay long in good health and sound mind in this job and better opportunity to come in Jesus name!!Amen!!!

I’m so happy for you bro. Congratulations once again

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 9:09am On Jan 06, 2020
mrjaydee:

It is well.

Legit!!!!!!!!
Congrats brotherly.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2020
LionInZion:
Good morning,

Please, can I get an Uber from Toll Gate (Sango ota/Lagos border) to Lekki Ajah? And like how much will it cost? Thanks
You may consider negotiating an offline trip because Uber or bolt is not in that region you just mentioned. I can link you to a driver if you don’t mind. Quote me if you’re interested
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gunzANDroses: 9:23am On Jan 06, 2020
mrjaydee:

It is well.

Nice bro!!! Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 9:42am On Jan 06, 2020
mrjaydee:

It is well.

Congratulations sir!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 9:46am On Jan 06, 2020
mrjaydee:

It is well.

Congratulations brotherly.

I take God beg you, no go beat your annoying colleague(s) o.

Greater heights baba.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 9:55am On Jan 06, 2020
mrjaydee:

It is well.
Congrats man, our testimony's are next in Jesus name. Na so we go dey hear continuously.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2020
mrjaydee:

It is well.
congrats big man...I am next

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by surethings(m): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2020
Pls help me with the next step

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2020
mrjaydee:

It is well.

Congratulations Boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2020
And just as Oyedepo said, This is our year of BREAKING LIMITS!

Felicity001 you're next smiley

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tsync: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2020
Pls if you have Corolla '04-'07 for rent around Egbeda, Ikotun or anywhere around Alimosho area, pm on 09093569360. I have 2 trust-worthy registered Uber/Taxify/Opay drivers interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LionInZion: 10:54am On Jan 06, 2020
Felicity001:

You may consider negotiating an offline trip because Uber or bolt is not in that region you just mentioned. I can link you to a driver if you don’t mind. Quote me if you’re interested

Thank you very much for this swift response. I will surely get back to you the next time I need one from that axis. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2020
omorkelly:

pls which website? and how
forgive my manner

The one you signed up on.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ofime123(m): 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
it seems ocar doesn't take commission again I did 2 trip now and no commission taken
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
ofime123:
it seems ocar doesn't take commission again I did 2 trip now and no commission taken
Someone said it few days ago on one forum.

Those guys aren't joking.

They should be having most riders now

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity001(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
SaintHilary:
And just as Oyedepo said, This is our year of BREAKING LIMITS!

Felicity001 you're next smiley
Wow!!! I say a big Amen to that!
Thank you my brother.gringringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2020
peeps4u:

As Izzou would do, check how much bolt/uber will charge for that distance, double it for to and fro. Just use your discretion on how much u add to it and dont be greedy, sorry for that word.
So for instance, if uber says 3k, i shud call 6k abi? or still add sontin?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SHOOPSYN(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
Good day elders. Please anybody with idea of Toyota yarris fuel pump price or price range? Need to compare with my Kazeem price. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TheDejiEmpire(m): 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Tell me what you think is important now ?
Like i said i just dropped out due to inability to meet up with school fees demand and I'm sure you're not expecting me to sit home for a Year doing nothing.
Like i mentioned earlier i'm working on securing the license soon.
peeps4u:

Bro, you still dont get it. You cant even start without driver's licence. How do you want to register on the platform and drive if he or anyone agrees to give you car?
Asking for cars on rental or HP is just a mere waste of time now for you. Focus on what is most important now.

I know you're anxious, but relax. E go soft for you, me and everyone.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
DonJoeSneh:
So for instance, if uber says 3k, i shud call 6k abi? or still add sontin?

Add something, because;

1. It is an offline deal; apparently riskier and at your own mercy, not uber's.
2. You might not get a trip back.
3. Even on a normal day, the estimate shown for that trip is likely to be lesser than what you will get from that trip online.
4. They will likely want to price it lower.

BTW, is it going to take your whole day?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Guy, my license is not out yet, not even the tempo....applied since November. Does this mean i cant complete this registration nr drive yet?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
peeps4u:

Add something, because;

1. It is an offline deal; apparently riskier and at your own mercy, not uber's.
2. You might not get a trip back.
3. Even on a normal day, the estimate shown for that trip is likely to be lesser than what you will get from that trip online.
4. They will likely want to price it lower.

BTW, is it going to take your whole day?
Thanks boss. I'm just asking in advance. My license never come out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2280) (2281) (2282) (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) ... (5684) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.