Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725020 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
God bless you for this bro. Some passengers are something else.Imagine some even telling not to start trip until you have moved for some distance. The one that even vex me pass na the type that will enter ur car and next thing is oga is your AC working? The rudest of them are the young oloshos.

ndubuis:
Did you witness this very incident or you just want to lick the ass of that b**tch? Stupid riders do this all the time, they will start screaming "AC" before they even set foot into the car. As if they've just been thrown out from an oven. Trip may not have even started before she starts yelling "AC". Probably why the driver was rude. Can't you sense it from her write-up that she's just one of those rude wannabe social media fame seekers?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
pocohantas:

kiss kiss kiss

I appreciate you more. In my two-seater car, you're the one I'll ride with. tongue

I'm honoured smiley

Gracias

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
Heykayxx:

Even if it is a piece of paper, the fact that it is given out for free makes it valuable.
Create, don't hate!
@radautoworks, you're doing well smiley

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mufasa2010: 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
tojahh:

I have replied you sir

I didn't get the msg but I can send an email to your yahoo mail on your profile or better still we could chat on whatsapp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mufasa2010: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
Mufasa2010:

I didn't get the msg but I can send an email to your yahoo mail on your profile or better still we could chat on whatsapp

Better still this is my whatsapp number 08024128040
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsteel: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2020
Pls if I use a car for 1 to 2 house journey once in every two weeks, do I still need to service it every three months? Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
As your lordship pleases

Mufasa2010:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
mrsteel:
Pls if I use a car for 1 to 2 house journey once in every two weeks, do I still need to service it every three months? Thanks

Yes. It's every 3 months or 3,000 miles with conventional or 6 months or 5,000 miles with synthetic even if you don't drive the car once.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsteel: 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
radautoworks:

Yes. It's every 3 months or 3,000 miles with conventional or 6 months or 5,000 miles with synthetic even if you don't drive the car once.
Thanks so much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenwa(m): 3:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
Please experience master help oo..
After dropping off a rider this morning...I went off line...came back again to continue for the day...Uber App has been telling me to get a vehicle.
Has my account been block or what...I no understand again oo

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stephenwa(m): 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
I no understand again oo...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2020
tojahh:
first... Can you drive?

Yes I can drive. I have a good record of no accident since 2014 that I first lay my hands on wheel. I will say I achieve this STRICTLY by been careful.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
tojahh:

I just got a contract of 6million naira.... I am increasing my stake to 4million. I want to buy a house in banana Island by the time he finish teaching me how to double my money

My brother, OP must have sensed by now that his proposition "makes sense."
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2020
stephenwa:
Please experience master help oo..
After dropping off a rider this morning...I went off line...came back again to continue for the day...Uber App has been telling me to get a vehicle.
Has my account been block or what...I no understand again oo
I guess your car is due for another inspection

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Christie171(f): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
pappy2000:
as for me i have declare a war against bolt, its took me 18 month to save up to buy a car , thinking i will get decent returns on my investment na lie , all i get is insult from passengers who think i am their paersonal driver n ths yeye oloshos
If you don't mind, I can walk you through a very good investment opportunity where you recoup your investment within 6 months and start making profits gradually without stress...
Trust me on this.
Cheers.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mykohayz(m): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
Pls house...where do they sell the toll gate voucher for Lekki-Ikoyi link bridge, is it in their office or right there at the toll gate.

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
radautoworks:

No, it's just a joke. There's nothing special about it lol

In fact tojahh mentioned it could be easily made here in Nigeria. It's more about the camaraderie.
Oh....oya keep for me, wen ah start work ah wee comman collect it.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Choplyf(m): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
To whom it may concern

A tiled up 2bedroom apartment is readily available at Shasha, Akowonjo, Egbeda.

Kindly share info to those that may be in need also

Contact 08029063612 for more details.

Thank you��
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DonJoeSneh(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
Heykayxx:

Even if it is a piece of paper, the fact that it is given out for free makes it valuable.
Create, don't hate!
@radautoworks, you're doing well smiley
Oga, hand dey itch you ba? Who said it's free or sold....just face front biko.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skillip(m): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
Izzou my able Technical Adviser of Life. Wishing you a blissful year ahead in peace and Health. By this time next year........ wink(even if ma this year sef)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
skillip:
Izzo my able Technical Adviser of Life. Wishing you a blissful year ahead in peace and Health. By this time next year........ wink(even if ma this year sef)

grin grin grin

Thank you brotherly

Thank you so much. I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gshems: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
[quote author=radautoworks post=85819772][/quote]

Radautoworks make me sef collect one key ring
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Choplyf(m): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin

Thank you brotherly

Thank you so much. I really appreciate

HaPpY Birthday Izzou...wullnp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bmdmixer: 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin I don get some guymen on uber ,we chat well on trip,then dem go promise to do transfer,some times dem go transfer d Money after a month or two when I don forget wit apology,,some offline clients go pay me after I don forget d money ;Some times riders no dey get money for hand,,but if na slay kween I dey write uber collect my money,,those slay kweens no get concience
na wow oh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
DonJoeSneh:
You think i didn't? I only saw their Island office...that's why i requested for the mainland.
razak balogun, off adeniran ogunsanya, surulere
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
adsmaster:
*URGENT VACANCY !!!*

1. *TWO VEHICLES AVAILABLE FOR HIRE PURCHASE *
TOYOTA COROLLA 07

& RENTALS VEHICLES AVAILABLE*

2. *10 DRIVERS NEEDED IMMEDIATELY FOR UBER/BOLT TAXI CARS*

Call Mr. Bolaji Now

*0814 844 1222* *whatapp*

To avoid been seen as a scammer kindly put the details here. This is a very open forum, we don't support any hidden agenda to defraud anyone here. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peacefulhome(f): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2020
izzou:
Avoid Ikorodu road.

Oga izzou, Happy Birthday to you. More money in your bank account.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by calabardick(m): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
tojahh:
On behalf of the good people of Isikwato

I support this post with 22 calls from our headquarter to Mr. Ashley, 11 Calls from our regional Manager to Ms. Tara.

So help me God.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
DonJoeSneh:
Oh....oya keep for me, wen ah start work ah wee comman collect it.

Isorite. Stop by any time

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
Skolex:
My Ac blows cold mostly when on speed..
Blows fan when idle in traffic..

Took it to one repairer
He said filter, we change am...same issue
He confirmed presence of gas.
Nxt day he said compressor might be leaking...

Another Ac man
He said na d system, that he will flush the gas inside of it out..
Then check my condenser and expansion valve, that they are the mostly causes..

Great men pls help me on what to do

Anyone take measurements with the gauges? If so, what did they say they read?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
Gshems:

Radautoworks make me sef collect one key ring

No need to ask. 50 are there reserved for you guys

(1) (2) (3) ... (2311) (2312) (2313) (2314) (2315) (2316) (2317) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Mewales, vivalavida(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.