Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725185 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by waks1(m): 6:35am On Jan 25, 2020
Felicity0001:

na when u don do trip cash out 14k net u come dey ask us weda e go or not...hmm hmm e badgrin return d babe tell her say u no do again or share d money gringringrin
abi na
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alexious(m): 8:31am On Jan 25, 2020
davidsexy:
Drivers in the house, a fellow brother needs ur help. I need a car on hire purchase for uber & taxify preferably a toyota in good working condition. Or any other car that is near and in good shape, the engine still 90% good.
You can contact or WhatsApp me on; 08134434427. 07010071888, ........will be happy to get one soon,,,,

Promise will never disappoint. Thanks and God bless

Your location in Lagos?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lograr(m): 9:08am On Jan 25, 2020
thebigkendo:

I disagree ma,
Is this mobil 1 a counterfeit?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2764502_img20150820161417_jpeg841880741a17e55b08cd1dfa1d59d6ce

Same Oil brand from different country or region will come with a different packaging and maybe quality and price, doesn't mean one of them is counterfeit

They fear what they don't know

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dracoe(m): 9:40am On Jan 25, 2020
Guys,please how good is a Nissan tilda 2007 for e-hailing?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 25, 2020
tol8u:
Which one is Uber pro again?

Read the newsletter and it seems a little one kain:

Make dem no carry 3% go sha o
Uber Pro is meaningless. Uber usual gimmicks of reward system to drivers that never materialises. It comes with Uber helping you with 25% of gas, family healthcare, insurance etc, depending on the country or region. Uber drivers will be divided into Platinum, Gold and Diamond to qualify based on cancellation and acceptance rates. If you have a cancellation rate below 4% and 87% acceptance rate, it puts you in the Diamond category which qualifies you for Uber Pro reward. It has been existing in America and a few other countries since 2018. It remains to be seen how it will be implemented or worked out in Nigeria.

In my opinion, I do not regard it as anything meaningful. Is it not the same Uber that will block you or call your bluff when a rider damages your car, when you get involved in an accident or even death? Just forget about this unrealistic reward system and focus on your hustle/getting paid.

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ennon92(m): 10:07am On Jan 25, 2020
G'morning house, pls at what point would Uber partner (driver) go for vehicle inspection? Or would the management be the one to notify me on when to go for inspection?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 10:22am On Jan 25, 2020
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 22K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 08060675824, 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2020
ennon92:
G'morning house, pls at what point would Uber partner (driver) go for vehicle inspection? Or would the management be the one to notify me on when to go for inspection?
No one will notify you. Simply go for your inspection and upload the report where it's required.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:35am On Jan 25, 2020
Felicity0001:

Lol... My current rating on bolt is 4.25 it has been like that since December.gringrin

Haaaaaaa!
When your blocking will come, you may have to post Uche's number here for us to help you disturb his life to unblock you bro.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:03am On Jan 25, 2020
0803 901 2019 please help me to disturb uche with calls, tell him to unblock me grin

I'm missing my oloshos and deh r also missing me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ennon92(m): 11:13am On Jan 25, 2020
ndubuis:
No one will notify you. Simply go for your inspection and upload the report where it's required.
Okay! thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 11:23am On Jan 25, 2020
pope191:
0803 901 2019 please help me to disturb uche with calls, tell him to unblock me grin

I'm missing my oloshos and deh r also missing me.

undecided

A pope, missing oloshos?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ProdigyConsults(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2020
Hello guys, pls what is the least year requirement for Uber cars. Can I use a Honda Accord Baby boy (2000 - 2002) for Uber e-hailing??

Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2020
izzou:

undecided

A pope, missing oloshos?

I didn't type that... Forget it grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2020
izzou:

undecided

A pope, missing oloshos?

I no tell you?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2020
donfortune48:

Haaaaaaa!
When your blocking will come, you may have to post Uche's number here for us to help you disturb his life to unblock you bro.
Hahaha... But luckily your wish hasnt come yet and as a matter of fact it has even reduced to even 4.03 and I'm still blazing gringringrin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
tojahh:

I no tell you?

Brotherly

What's the world turning into? cry

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
pope191:

I didn't type that... Forget it grin

angry angry angry

A supposed pope chasing oloshos.

They are even missing you sef. Are you that good on the job? angry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2020
Felicity0001:

Hahaha... But luckily your wish hasnt come yet and as a matter of fact it has even reduced to even 4.03 and I'm still blazing gringringrin

Liez! Oya post screenshot make we see.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Guys you can see rider's destination when the request comes in now on bolt. Just look very well when accepting the request. It is there. Noticed this morning.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abiolag(m): 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jiayu:
Guys you can see rider's destination when the request comes in now on bolt. Just look very well when accepting the request. It is there. Noticed this morning.
Some people have been seeing that since last year bro. It’s not a new tin
Though mine just start showing this week grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
Dracoe:
Guys,please how good is a Nissan tilda 2007 for e-hailing?
Very good, just get a sound one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
tojahh:

I no tell you?

Meself b human being... All things are lawful; but not all things are expedient. All things are lawful; but not all things edify.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
izzou:

angry angry angry

A supposed pope chasing oloshos.

They are even missing you sef. Are you that good on the job? angry

All things are lawful; but not all things are expedient. All things are lawful; but not all things edify.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ProdigyConsults(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2020
ProdigyConsults:
Hello guys, pls what is the least year requirement for Uber cars. Can I use a Honda Accord Baby boy (2000 - 2002) for Uber e-hailing??

Thank you.

Please ooo. Someone should epp me with answer na. Thanks in advance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
Guys anyone experiencing this. No GPS connection? Whereas I am online. It's been difficult to get actual fares.

Trips keep ending in 500 naira. Been asking for reviews and some passengers can just be mean and not understanding.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 25, 2020
Felicity0001:

Risky. U better start offering recharge cards,peanuts, pop corns, sweets, gums, chinchin etc. To ur riders to help boost ur rating.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
izzou:

You tagged someone about 07 Nissan Tiida. Please, is it good (fuel economy, maintenance, parts etc) and reliable for ehailing?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2020
Jiayu:

You can't see places like Ogba, Agege, iju, abule-egba, Egbeda, Idimu, ejigbo, isheri Ikotun though.

So if you ever get a request without destination, just know its one of these places.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
donfortune48:

You can't see places like Ogba, Agege, iju, abule-egba, Egbeda, Idimu, ejigbo, isheri Ikotun though.

So if you ever get a request without destination, just know its one of these places.
Really?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
donfortune48:

Any driver who likes himself and his car will still call to confirm destination. Mine started showing destination yesterday evening but I noticed it shows more of jurisdiction than exact destination.

E.g: LBS shows Aja, Oke-Ira NLA shows Aja, Milverton Estate shows Lekki, Alpha Beach road shows Lekki, Iddo/Oyingbo shows Lagos Mainland. Olokonla road shows Aja.

I want to share my experience with OLOKONLA road yesterday at 11pm.

I just dropped a rider at LBS when a request came in from that road, I saw destination as Lekki phase 1, time to destination arrival 3minutes.

I proceeded to pickup, prior to yesterday I don’t know where olokonla is or heard of it but since it’s close I see no problem going. I stopped at ENYO the one after lbs to get fuel. When I entered the olokonla road, it wasn’t too bad, I called the lady that I’m already on olokonla road, she I should keep driving down that she’s by the road waiting.

I kept driving then I got to a place where the sand is so plenty , if they pack that to elegushi beach it will turn to a dry land cry, I slowed down, it doesn’t make sense to continue, I called the lady to ask where exactly she is because I had no plan to keep driving, she just said since I can’t see you keep driving. In my mind I said this one is not serious so I canceled.

I looked ahead if I move an inch, trouble, if I reverse, disaster. How I go comot here? I looked to my right I saw a turning to a close where I can make a u turn, perfect. Changed gear from N to 1 and accelerated first out of the sand, turned now remained to get back on the sandy road. The girls request came in again, I accepted and slide on arrived so I can cancel on the 6th minute, she called and I told her where I am and what I intend to do as I am not driving any further, as I hit the road my car sank in the sand cry cry cry... I came out of the car to access the situation then this girl called and said is that you with the Honda that sank? I said yes. She said okay I can see you angry

Spent 15 minutes looking for people to help me push the car out at 1130pm on a deserted road, chai. Fortunately I saw 3 guys that were coming from work and they moved close to me to assist.

E fisi reverse, oya e fisi drive back and forth till the car was freed, in the process my front bumper removed, fog lights broke :', as God will have it one of those guys is a panel beater so he helped me hooked the bumper back but still shaky.

He offered to help me drive it to a more better place since it’s his area, I agreed. The way this guy fired my car out of that place chai my eyes no take am.

The girl came and we left, I was mad but no be she send me work nah.

I kept telling myself throughout the ride: D you cannot continue like this, look at what your car as turned into?

11 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
Wow. What an experience! And she go know sey the road bad o.
I learnt a lesson from this.
Babadee1900:
Any driver who likes himself and his car will still call to confirm destination. Mine started showing destination yesterday evening but I noticed it shows more of jurisdiction than exact destination.

E.g: LBS shows Aja, Oke-Ira NLA shows Aja, Milverton Estate shows Lekki, Alpha Beach road shows Lekki, Iddo/Oyingbo shows Lagos Mainland. Olokonla road shows Aja.

I want to share my experience with OLOKONLA road yesterday at 11pm.

I just dropped a rider at LBS when a request came in from that road, I saw destination as Lekki phase 1, time to destination arrival 3minutes.

I proceeded to pickup, prior to yesterday I don’t know where olokonla is or heard of it but since it’s close I see no problem going. I stopped at ENYO the one after lbs to get fuel. When I entered the olokonla road, it wasn’t too bad, I called the lady that I’m already on olokonla road, she I should keep driving down that she’s by the road waiting.

I kept driving then I got to a place where the sand is so plenty , if they pack that to elegushi beach it will turn to a dry land cry, I slowed down, it doesn’t make sense to continue, I called the lady to ask where exactly she is because I had no plan to keep driving, she just said since I can’t see you keep driving. In my mind I said this one is not serious so I canceled.

I looked ahead if I move an inch, trouble, if I reverse, disaster. How I go comot here? I looked to my right I saw a turning to a close where I can make a u turn, perfect. Changed gear from N to 1 and accelerated first out of the sand, turned now remained to get back on the sandy road. The girls request came in again, I accepted and slide on arrived so I can cancel on the 6th minute, she called and I told her where I am and what I intend to do as I am not driving any further, as I hit the road my car sank in the sand cry cry cry... I came out of the car to access the situation then this girl called and said is that you with the Honda that sank? I said yes. She said okay I can see you angry

Spent 15 minutes looking for people to help me push the car out at 1130pm on a deserted road, chai. Fortunately I saw 3 guys that were coming from work and they moved close to me to assist.

E fisi reverse, oya e fisi drive back and forth till the car was freed, in the process my front bumper removed, fog lights broke :', as God will have it one of those guys is a panel beater so he helped me hooked the bumper back but still shaky.

He offered to help me drive it to a more better place since it’s his area, I agreed. The way this guy fired my car out of that place chai my eyes no take am.

The girl came and we left, I was mad but no be she send me work nah.

I kept telling myself throughout the ride: D you cannot continue like this, look at what your car as turned into?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) (2344) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.