Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4724292 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2619) (2620) (2621) (2622) (2623) (2624) (2625) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2020
radautoworks:

Australians are British are lying Democrats too abi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx6gIV5pDls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs-OHakQwas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv49yUKi3Zc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMAT3B4nDpU

click bait They all copy the news from the US branch of the fake news, journalists and anti-trump people are taking what he says out of context.

Trump answering you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djiipDJz8ek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf5lZ-GExEs

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
ndubuis:

Sorry I don't think you live there. It's really dumb to compare Sub Saharan African weather to that of North America. So, the heat you feel in Lagos when you get to the airport is the exact thing you feel in Houston? If we share the same weather, so all the crops we grow here in Nigeria can also be grown in Texas since we now share the same climate? Lol. Don't be ridiculous please

All of North America has the same weather abi? Spoken like someone who has never studied geography.

I'm actually relieved in Nigeria because it's cooler than Houston most of the year.

You didn't answer if Google and my phone and eyes and skin are wrong.

Also,

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

you can watch the video thousands of time, he was even asking questions, is there a way we can do something like that? the fake press changed it to Trump Suggests Injecting Disinfectant Into The Body To Treat Coronavirus. most of the fake news media news are clickbait

Did you read what you just typed He didn't say inject disinfectant. He was merely asking if we can inject disinfectant grin are you sure the second link helps your cause grin

In fact, I want to help you. Let me share it again

This is why I love keeping quiet when you start. You always out-think yourself ROFL!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 11:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

you can watch the video thousands of time, he was even asking questions, is there a way we can do something like that? the fake press changed it to Trump Suggests Injecting Disinfectant Into The Body To Treat Coronavirus. most of the fake news media news are clickbait

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtgVxGkrX1Y

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
radautoworks:

All of North America has the same weather abi? Spoken like someone who has never studied geography.

I'm actually relieved in Nigeria because it's cooler than Houston most of the year.

You didn't answer if Google and my phone and eyes and skin are wrong.

Also,

You are actually sounding very funny and making me laugh right now for suggesting that Lagos is cooler than Houston.

I never said all of North America have the same weather. Is USA, where Texas is located not in North America? Same way Nigeria belongs to Sub Saharan Africa. The point is that, it's geographical suicide to compare two contrasting weathers from two different continents, millions of miles apart. Don't do it again, please.

There are several factors that make up the climate of a specific region that you will definitely not find in another region. Those topographical similarities should form the basis of any argument. When those factors are not even remotely present or common to both sides, such comparisons should never be. It makes no sense, whatsoever. Alright?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
ndubuis:

You are actually sounding very funny and making me laugh right for suggesting that Lagos is cooler than Houston.

I never said all of North America have the same weather. Is USA, where Texas is located not in North America? Same way Nigeria belongs to Sub Saharan Africa. The point is that it's geographical suicide to compare two contrasting weathers from two different continents millions of miles apart. Don't do it again, please.

There are several factors that make up the climate of a specific region that you will definitely not find in another region. Those topographical similarities should form the basis of any argument. When those factors are not even remotely present or common to both sides, such comparisons should never be. It makes no sense, whatsoever. Alright?

I was right about you not knowing anything about geography. We're done here lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 11:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
radautoworks:

Did you read what you just typed He didn't say inject disinfectant. He was merely asking if we can inject disinfectant grin are you sure the second link helps your cause grin

In fact, I want to help you. Let me share it again

This is why I love keeping quiet when you start. You always out-think yourself ROFL!

Trump didnt say inject disinfectant, he said is there a way we can do something like? he was speaking sarcastically.

The second video was to show that the press took what he said out of context, journalists just wanted to have a field day.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
sexylassie2:

Trump didnt say inject disinfectant, he said is there a way we can do something like? he was speaking sarcastically.

The second video was to show that the press took what he said out of context, journalists just wanted to have a field day.

In fact, so no one misses it let me help you and post your in context video again grin

Also, let me create a coupon for you and he. Free classes in sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 25, 2020
radautoworks:

I was right about you not knowing anything about geography. We're done here lol

One would expect you to come up with a better argument with a bit of reasonable intellect. All I see in your arguments are trolls and cynicisms. It's not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:06am On Apr 25, 2020
ndubuis:

One would expect you to come up with a better argument with a bit of reasonable intellect. All I see in your argument is trolls and cynicism. It's not worth it.

And I see no facts in yours.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:08am On Apr 25, 2020
And take the other one with you

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 12:16am On Apr 25, 2020
it seems like the 2 immigrants from america, when they cant handle questions and comments they turn to memes as their second mode of communication grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 12:21am On Apr 25, 2020
114 new COVID 19 cases. 80 in Lagos. Guys be careful of what you wish for. A word is enough for the wise

In other news... Kanye officially a billionaire cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 25, 2020
radautoworks:
And take the other one with you

That meme looks like one of those rough harmattan days in Houston. Lol
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:23am On Apr 25, 2020
sexylassie2:
it seems like the 2 immigrants from america, when they cant handle questions and comments they turn to memes as their second mode of communication grin grin

All the debates we've had you spew meaningless number after meaningless number and can't point to your sources. The few times you DO point to a source it usually shoots you in the foot like the one above and the last time you went against me and slowly disproved your initial argument smiley

So yes, I resort to memes when I don't see any intellectual challenge wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:26am On Apr 25, 2020
ndubuis:

That meme looks like one of those rough harmattan days in Houston. Lol

A climate you dispute cannot be in North America and yet that is clearly a white guy in North America cheesy

Thanks for doing a 180! This is too easy. K, bye!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 12:34am On Apr 25, 2020
radautoworks:

All the debates we've had you spew meaningless number after meaningless number and can't point to your sources. The few times you DO point to a source it usually shoots you in the foot like the one above and the last time you went against me and slowly disproved your initial argument smiley

So yes, I resort to memes when I don't see any intellectual challenge wink

you have never posted any things with facts here

also, you resort to memes when we do not agree with you.

anyway, none of your arguments was intellectual grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 12:37am On Apr 25, 2020
sexylassie2:

you have never posted any things with facts here

also, you resort to memes when we do not agree with you.

anyway, none of your arguments was intellectual grin grin

You know what dru, memes ARE satisfying for dealing with the intellectually challenged grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 12:48am On Apr 25, 2020
Sometimes I read comments here and i doubt if I'm in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sexylassie2(f): 12:51am On Apr 25, 2020
radautoworks:

You know what dru, memes ARE satisfying for dealing with the intellectually challenged grin

intellectually challenged like you i guess. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:32am On Apr 25, 2020
jaymejate:
Sometimes I read comments here and i doubt if I'm in Nigeria

I apologise on behalf of shim, him and I

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:06am On Apr 25, 2020
Wow, the manufacturers got on it quick!!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 2:07am On Apr 25, 2020
radautoworks:

Respectfully, be quiet. I live here and it's been hot since January.

Respectfully!! How hot pls?

https://www.visithoustontexas.com/travel-planning/weather/

https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/national/202003

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:24am On Apr 25, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Respectfully!! How hot pls?

https://www.visithoustontexas.com/travel-planning/weather/

https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/national/202003

Umm... Please screenshot what on these pages disputes what I said. I'm a little slow after my last conversation with the IQ killer.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 2:28am On Apr 25, 2020
radautoworks:

Umm... Please screenshot what on these pages disputes what I said. I'm a little slow after my last conversation with the IQ killer.

Nobody is saying Texas isn't hot, but we are saying, it can't be as hot and humid as Lagos.

Juxtapose The average temperatures of both states Jan to March 2020.

0 ° celcius is 32° Fahrenheit,the only time Texas comes close is when its raining season over here April to August and that's mostly summer where you are.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Nobody is saying Texas isn't hot, but we are saying, it can't be as hot and humid as Lagos.

Juxtapose The average temperatures of both states Jan to March 2020.
Okay, now what?

That is the latest average temperature per month for 10 years of both cities. If you have newer data for Lagos please share. So which one gets hotter?

Lagos doesn't even crack the 90s and Houston is at 90s for more than half of the year. If you want to talk Celsius, Lagos doesn't even crack 30 and Houston stays over 30 for more than half the year. Shoot, for almost half the months, Lagos's high is about Houston's low!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 2:51am On Apr 25, 2020
radautoworks:

Okay, now what?

That is the latest average temperatures per month for 10 years of both countries. If you have newer data for Lagos please share. So which one gets hotter?

Lagos doesn't even crack the 90s and Houston is at 90s for more than half of the year. If you want to talk Celsius, Lagos doesn't even crack 30 and Houston stays over 30 for more than half the year. Shoot, for almost half the months, Lagos's high is Houston's low!

Are you f***king kidding me, 30° Lagos? I did be glad if Lagos was this cool all year round.

U need to throw out ur thermometer,I think it's broken. 30° my hot black a**!!

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:55am On Apr 25, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Are you f***king kidding me, 30° Lagos? I did be glad if Lagos was this cool all year round.

U need to throw out ur thermometer,I think it's broken. 30° my hot black a**!!
How is my thermometer broken undecided
Houston is 19-33 today and Lagos is 26-33.
The table clearly showed that Lagos has the advantage Nov-March so what are you so happy about?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:03am On Apr 25, 2020
I actually found older data for Houston. Same years, same source so now it really is a one to one comparison. 1982-2012 Lagos WAS a little hotter most months. With global warming disproportionally affecting industrialised countries, Houston has gotten hotter faster than Lagos. Again, feel free to locate Lagos data for 2009-2019.

https://en.climate-data.org/africa/nigeria/lagos/lagos-552/?amp=true

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 3:03am On Apr 25, 2020
radautoworks:

Again, I said if you can show me a more recent 10 year average I will use it.

I really think you are missing the point, we talking about last 3 months weather averages of both locations and by extension it's relativity to corona virus potency. I think that was the basis for the discourse

Yeah!! Texas can be really hot,that much I would agree.

Also, I think the Trump disinfectant statement was taken a bit out of context.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:09am On Apr 25, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

I really think you are missing the point, we talking about last 3 months weather averages of both locations and by extension it's relativity to corona virus potency. I think that was the basis for the discourse

No, that's not what I was talking about. I started the discourse because someone had said it couldn't be hotter outside of the context of coronavirus. I believe we have reached a detante smiley

You know what's weird though? Look at the Lagos table. Harmattan didn't use to be so cold. You can't even spot harmattan just by looking at the table!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:17am On Apr 25, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Found 2019 and 2005-2015! How things change. Easy to spot harmattan now!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2619) (2620) (2621) (2622) (2623) (2624) (2625) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Nezzjnr and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.