Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4724434 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:26am On May 06, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Oga!! You can make your own findings in the market, that's the prevailing rates and we are offering something different for our stakeholders.

An 04/05 sienna is about same cost as a Corolla, juxtapose our offer with what you are getting presently from your Corolla.

We have done our analysis and can confirm to you that both will have same demurage indices

No it's not the prevailing rates ... though all rates is subject to negotiations between parties
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:28am On May 06, 2020
Mayor555:

@bigleaf1006

I no wan put mouth before but then comparing interstate travels(as far as Warri, PH) and uber is wrong in my own opinion.

It's an area of interest for me and I've been doing some work on it, I've interviewed managements and drivers. 30k is low remittance.

Having studied Lagos to Akure and Ado route, a sienna would net(after expenses deduction), more than 30k in one and half tour(i.e to - fro and one to).
Going to and fro everyday can be achieved on these routes. That's why I said 30k remittance a week is low, and to top it, 50-50 maintenance ah!

Everyday trip isnt achievable... you take turns to load

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 6:29am On May 06, 2020
Carshopper:

30k weekly for this regions is low sha... if u had said for ado Ekiti and akure maybe

It depends on the business model you adopt, HP, rental, delivery, logistics. It all depends, however that's what we offer and of course we can always work things out with our partners.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:32am On May 06, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

It depends on the business model you adopt, HP, rental, delivery, logistics. It all depends, however that's what we offer and of course we can always work things out with our partners.

I agree with this... its is what YOU offer..

It's good to have an achievable amount

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 6:52am On May 06, 2020
Mayor555:

@bigleaf1006

I no wan put mouth before but then comparing interstate travels(as far as Warri, PH) and uber is wrong in my own opinion.

It's an area of interest for me and I've been doing some work on it, I've interviewed managements and drivers. 30k is low remittance.

Having studied Lagos to Akure and Ado route, a sienna would net(after expenses deduction), more than 30k in one and half tour(i.e to - fro and one to).
Going to and fro everyday can be achieved on these routes. That's why I said 30k remittance a week is low, and to top it, 50-50 maintenance ah!

Unless you have your own park, and your own staff, e hard oh

They take turns to load. I don't know how hot the Akure or Ado route is, but Lag-Benin that is hot, it's difficult for a driver to go and come back.

It's possible sha, but it's hard
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 7:17am On May 06, 2020
Took a tour of Lagos yesterday. From Ipaja to Ikorodu, down to Epe, then to Ogba and back to Ipaja. Traffic was way lighter than I expected.

Somebody said LCC was doing promo and I wasn’t with my Toll card, also wasn’t driving my car. That’s how I paid N1k at Lekki/Ikoyi bridge.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:17am On May 06, 2020
I can now receive CASH TRIPS.
Thanks everyone. cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:20am On May 06, 2020
Eizenburg:
Took a tour of Lagos yesterday. From Ipaja to Ikorodu, down to Epe, then to Ogba and back to Ipaja. Traffic was way lighter than I expected.

Somebody said LCC was doing promo and I wasn’t with my Toll card, also wasn’t driving my car. That’s how I paid N1k at Lekki/Ikoyi bridge.
Maybe that have started collection of toll fee back. I used both Admiralty and Lekki Ikoyi toll gate on Monday and it was free.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 8:51am On May 06, 2020
Babadee1900:
Maybe that have started collection of toll fee back. I used both Admiralty and Lekki Ikoyi toll gate on Monday and it was free.
It was only free on Monday. It is Pay As You Go now grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by a4cube: 9:46am On May 06, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

It's not possible to have daily trips on this routes, it's absolutely impossible when you are not GIG or GUO.

Max you get is 3 round trips a week if you are lucky. Forget what anyone tells you,it's what it is. I already have undestudied and done this for a
year now.

Talking about mileage, a round trip LAGOS- BENIN is about 570 km to fro, Ajah to iyaro and back.fares for this trip average is 4,000 to 4,500, Warri or Asaba 5,000 to 5,500 per seat for 7 there are several operational costs built into these figures.

This are even premium fares for lekki Ajah axis, other parts of Lagos are lower.There is also winter and summer months as in every other business.

Pls remember this minivans are 6 plugs with bigger 3.3 or 3.5 liter engines and doing those distances is far better for their engines than running intra city.

Talking about risks, There are risks everywhere sir ,even in your bedroom as you sleep,I need not say more. All vehicles must be comprehensively insured and we adhere to best safety practices with our drivers and vehicles.

We are going to be working with one of the trusted auto workshops that we all are familiar with on this forum so as to have proper maintenance schedule and records.

Considering you are not involved with the day to day and we are guaranteeing your weekly pay,I think this offer isn't bad.
Pls do you know how GIG do their own partnership. I read somewhere that you must have 3 sienna's to be considered. Is that true?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:16am On May 06, 2020
Bosses , @ jaydee , babadee, davit, n others who have hit the road n shared experiences.

Abeg don't mind me asking o.

I need actual figures, since Mon. From ur experience. Can one net 5k say close of work 6pm.

Reason I'm asking: Car is washed , mesef go freshen up. Uber app on for about an hour now . I sit down for house dey look d phone , d phone dey look me., no turu rurum.....

Not audio earnings ooh . Abeg.

NET in this parlance : after Removing FUEL and BOLT Comm.

Awaiting your feedback. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 10:23am On May 06, 2020
Carshopper:

Everyday trip isnt achievable... you take turns to load

Exactly. Even garage chairman and secretary wey their sienna just enter garage and person sienna don dey on queue over 7hours will load before someone load. that his research is quack to me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2020
izzou:

Unless you have your own park, and your own staff, e hard oh

They take turns to load. I don't know how hot the Akure or Ado route is, but Lag-Benin that is hot, it's difficult for a driver to go and come back.

It's possible sha, but it's hard

The possibility is by mouth. You already nailed it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 10:50am On May 06, 2020
suco01:

Exactly. Even garage chairman and secretary wey their sienna just enter garage and person sienna don dey on queue over 7hours will load before someone load. that his research is quack to me

Oga!! We re speaking facts here sir and not just picking up stuffs as we go.

The park we use, nothing of such and regardless of such happening in other parks, you will still surely get by.

We want partners to start earning immediately that's why we don't want to use the excuse of starting a new park, that's not easy at all.

You need to use existing parks by registering with them so you are high up the pecking order
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 10:52am On May 06, 2020
northbird:
Bosses , @ jaydee , babadee, davit, n others who have hit the road n shared experiences.

I need actual figures, since Mon. From ur experience. Can one net 5k say close of work 6pm.

Reason I'm asking: Car is washed , mesef go freshen up. Uber app on for about an hour now . I sit down for house dey look d phone , d phone dey look me., no turu rurum.....

Boss, just enjoy your life and sleep at home. grin grin Those of us that are out is not because we want to but because we have to.

For your question, yes you can net 5K if you work very hard and smart.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:52am On May 06, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

The park we use, nothing of such and regardless of such happening in other parks, you will still surely get by.

We want partners to start earning immediately that's why we don't want to use the excuse of starting a new park, that's not easy at all.

You need to use existing parks by registering with them so you are high up the pecking order

Na so sweet talk dey take start ooo cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 11:07am On May 06, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Not disputing your idea and I don't think I even quote you, I did Lagos to Ibadan for good 1year with my sienna from my experience you cant take a 2 trip in a day sometimes to see a trip will be with tussle. No park in Lagos will leave garage chairman and secretary car on queue for you to load. they can promise you heaven and Earth, watery deal this and that, go deep into it and you will know how it goes. But I never dispute your idea and not against it. Starting from somewhere is not a bad idea and I support you

Talking of mayor555 saying Going from lagos to Akure/Ado to and fro can be achieved a day. that one is a blatant lie unless you are taking from Lagos park to Akure/Ado while doing soole as return leg and you know what that means

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 11:08am On May 06, 2020
Carshopper:

Do you use bitter talk in selling your own market ?

You are in the business and you can easily fact check these things sir.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 11:09am On May 06, 2020
Carshopper:

Hmmm. let's just die the matter, cos of unnecessary argument
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:17am On May 06, 2020
InfinityEstates:

Boss, just enjoy your life and sleep at home. grin grin Those of us that are out is not because we want to but because we have to.

For your question, yes you can net 5K if you work very hard and smart.

Thanks Baba. My humble self has no choice too,just that I have a very magnanimous principal.

And I need to stop dipping into d reserves.

Thanks for d update.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 11:20am On May 06, 2020
suco01:

Not disputing your idea and I don't think I even quote you, I did Lagos to Ibadan for good 1year with my sienna from my experience you cant take a 2 trip in a day sometimes to see a trip will be with tussle. No park in Lagos will leave garage chairman and secretary car on queue for you to load. they can promise you heaven and Earth, watery deal this and that, go deep into it and you will know how it goes. But I never dispute your idea and not against it. Starting from somewhere is not a bad idea and I support you

Talking of mayor555 saying Going from lagos to Akure/Ado to and fro can be achieved a day. that one is a blatant lie unless you are taking from Lagos park to Akure/Ado while doing soole as return leg and you know what that means

I equally never said it was possible to run 2 trips a day and i don't think anyone here has said anything of such.

About Unions and parks, sir the Eastern and south south routes do not usually operate same way as the south west does. You can easily go and fact check yourself. I have slept in several parks and mingled with several owners and drivers while understudying the trade.Ojota,Ajah,Iyana ipaja,mile 2,ikorodu,iyaro,uselu,Asaba toll gate,otovwhodo park ugelli,ubima,waterline,choba, airport junction Warri,enerhen junction etc

However a driver can go to Benin or Asaba and come back same day, if you run night which many are doing now cos they are trying to beat the lockdown.

Though I don't have any vehicle on the road at the moment cos of the lockdown but I tell u,if you want to go to Abuja now now,there are people who will take you.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:22am On May 06, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

I equally never said it was possible to run 2 trips a day and i don't think anyone here has said anything of such.

About Unions and parks, sir the Eastern and south south routes do not usually operate same way as the south west does. You can easily go and fact check yourself. I have slept in several parks and mingled with several owners and drivers while understudying the trade.Ojota,Ajah,Iyana ipaja,mile 2,ikorodu,iyaro,uselu,Asaba toll gate,otovwhodo park ugelli,ubima,waterline,choba, airport junction Warri,enerhen junction etc

However a driver can go to Benin or Asaba and come back same day, if you run night which many are doing now cos they are trying to beat the lockdown.

Though I don't have any vehicle on the road at the moment cos of the lockdown but I tell u,if you want to go to Abuja now now,there are people who will take you.

Very true
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

The 2trip in a day I am talking is to and fro, that was the reason I said I didn't quote you in the first place. I have no business in those who run night to beat lockdown or not. Abuja or not, Banin/Asaba or not. All I am saying is I am talking to mayor555 not you, so stop quoting me. You should be able to get that. shalom

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 11:38am On May 06, 2020
suco01:

The 2trip in a day I am talking is to and fro, that was the reason I said I didn't quote you in the first place. I have no business in those who run night to beat lockdown or not. Abuja or not, Banin/Asaba or not. All I am saying is I am talking to mayor555 not you, so stop quoting me. You should be able to get that. shalom

Whichever way you see it,all opinions and criticism are welcome sir. I am equally very critical and hands on person and not desk and table operator.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 11:52am On May 06, 2020
The entire ikeja is hell right now, Traffic is mad!! What the hell is happening?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2020
Where do you stay?
northbird:

I'm asking: Car is washed , mesef go freshen up. Uber app on for about an hour now . I sit down for house dey look d phone , d phone dey look me., no turu rurum.....

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 11:54am On May 06, 2020
And airport isn't functioning o
Bigleaf1006:
The entire ikeja is hell right now, Traffic is mad!! What the hell is happening?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 11:58am On May 06, 2020
Bigleaf1006:
I just scaled through. Tough one.
Lekki is traffic free.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:15pm On May 06, 2020
mistadayo:
Where do you stay?
Abule - egba
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 12:16pm On May 06, 2020
radautoworks:
Chillex8 Blessing dey call you o
Hello, why is Blessing calling Chillex, is the shop now open?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:19pm On May 06, 2020
It is hard bro but not impossible. Road dry no be small thing. I had to go some routes that I won't go on a good day.
northbird:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 12:30pm On May 06, 2020
mistadayo:
And airport isn't functioning o

Nah to just dey go house shap shap cos I don't see how all these cars go fit reach dia house before 7pm today

(1) (2) (3) ... (2670) (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: DARLINGTON869(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.