Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725805 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 12:42am On May 11, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Lol... I thought you were promoting them before?

Uber don knack this one Akpako grin grin grin

Even I noticed of recent that you have been looking like a human being since this Lockdown. Your cheeks are now buffy. Unlike before when you always looked like a Lizard.

That means you have been suffering all these while and claiming luxury driver up and down.

Luxury driver ko, Basic Driver ni

[img]https://media./images/a2b7a2b124cdcb1607caf6a3613a1e56/tenor.gif[/img]

Oga just go dey do comedy... Suo na better finishing b that ..
Make I wait for the next gbas gbos

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 2:23am On May 11, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Even I noticed of recent that you have been looking like a human being since this Lockdown. Your cheeks are now buffy. Unlike before when you always looked like a Lizard.

That means you have been suffering all these while and claiming luxury driver up and down.

Nawao for you o, must you rub it in?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 6:18am On May 11, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Even I noticed of recent that you have been looking like a human being since this Lockdown. Your cheeks are now buffy. Unlike before when you always looked like a Lizard with your long neck.

It will all get better, the hustle will surely pay off, no need for the bitter words though.

24 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 6:19am On May 11, 2020
Seun360:

Nawao for you o, must you rub it in?

It just show that we have too many bitter ppl in this part of the word, but dont mind them their words reflects their hearts smiley

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Parlee(m): 6:29am On May 11, 2020
Left my house at abit past 6 am, bought 1k fuel and no request so far. Everywhere somewhat seems dry

May God help us oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 6:31am On May 11, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

It will all get better, the hustle will surely pay off, no need for the bitter words though.

All you did was state the obvious that every right thinking person already knew.

All the e hailing companies are all devil incarnates with different names. It's never about you or your car but the bottom line.

Thanks for the info on getting face masks and sanitizer from "good hospitals",abeg shey nah free? wink

If not ,thanks for making me waste my MB angry

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:54am On May 11, 2020
DJperdurabo:
Hello All,

This is hoping everyone is keeping good and safe.

Just wanted to let you gentlemen know that I have a vehicle I want to put up for hire purchase (HP)

Details are thus:

Car Make: Toyota Corolla
Year: 2004
Condition: Tokunbo (registration papers to be delivered come Tuesday, 12th May 2020)
Insurance: Comprehensive
Transaction Model: HP
Payment Tenor: 18-24 months
Desired Driver Traits: Integrity, Smart Worker, Experienced (preferably one already registered with various ride sharing platforms)

Kindly reach out if interested.

Regards

Put all callers and interested parties on hold and Wait till June.

The car will just take a beating for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Parlee(m): 7:48am On May 11, 2020
Almost 2 hours out, only 1 request so far and the babe cancelled almost immediately. sad

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 7:49am On May 11, 2020
Parlee:
Almost 2 hours out, only 1 request so far and the babe cancelled almost immediately. sad

Where is ur location and which of the ride sharing app are you using?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Parlee(m): 8:00am On May 11, 2020
Uber, at ikeja at the moment but have been to ogba, ojodu, adeniyi Jones thru to ikeja quote author=Seun360 post=89418710]

Where is ur location and which of the ride sharing app are you using?[/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 8:07am On May 11, 2020
Parlee:
Uber, at ikeja at the moment but have been to ogba, ojodu, adeniyi Jones thru to ikeja quote author=Seun360 post=89418710]

Where is ur location and which of the ride sharing app are you using?

It's a must to have the Bolt app now, if you don't have it before you have to download the app and do the needful.

During this period, you need to maximize ur time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 8:20am On May 11, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

All you did was state the obvious that every right thinking person already knew.

All the e hailing companies are all devil incarnates with different names. It's never about you or your car but the bottom line.

Thanks for the info on getting face masks and sanitizer from "good hospitals",abeg shey nah free? wink

If not ,thanks for making me waste my MB angry

I got it from lagoon hospital for free oh, It's my family hospital

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 8:26am On May 11, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

I got it from lagoon hospital for free oh, It's my family hospital

grin grin thanks for the heads up!!

I think you should use your platform as a medium to agitate the rights of car owners and drivers.

Trust me! You will get somewhere.

Great job!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Parlee(m): 8:31am On May 11, 2020
Bolt blocked me a long time ago

It's a must to have the Bolt app now, if you don't have it before you have to download the app and do the needful.

During this period, you need to maximize ur time. [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AngryIgboMan: 8:41am On May 11, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

One love bro. I was complimenting you in a dark way for fun. No love lost.

I even made that comment for a purpose. Go and check the views to that video. 241 views in less than 15 hours.

I love your optimism too. Keep it up.

21 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 8:55am On May 11, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

grin grin thanks for the heads up!!

I think you should use your platform as a medium to agitate the rights of car owners and drivers.

Trust me! You will get somewhere.

Great job!!

I believe that’s exactly what that video was all about.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 9:04am On May 11, 2020
Eizenburg:

I believe that’s exactly what that video was all about.

We need more grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 10:13am On May 11, 2020
Winter never end ??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 10:43am On May 11, 2020
knytred:
Winter never end ??

Infact,we just moved to Antarctica grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 11:01am On May 11, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Infact,we just moved to Antarctica grin

To think that some greedy partners are not willing to compromise their rental fees.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 11:25am On May 11, 2020
So the first week is done with... i checked with my drivers for payment....Now the story gets interesting...

First driver : Complained of low request and traffic, but says he will pay 10k ... I say OK...

Second driver : complained of just as the first, but brought 15k... encountered some expenses

Third driver : Oga, the work don cast oo..but make we see later

Fourth driver : This one is overall ...i do not joke with him. So i call him up and he says work hard oo..but he was hoping to send 20k (delivery is 25k b4) but he changed a tyre so he credited 15k that he kept 10k for himself. So i told him continue with d 15k for now and make sure you get make ur 10k.

So for those asking, its a combination of partner n driver that will make this period work.

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 11:27am On May 11, 2020
Looking for @Babadee to come and give us his week breakdown..heard he grossed 70k

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DJperdurabo: 11:31am On May 11, 2020
northbird:

Put all callers and interested parties on hold and Wait till June.

The car will just take a beating for nothing.

Hmmm...

Could you be kind enough to let me know why?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 11:49am On May 11, 2020
DJperdurabo:

Hmmm...

Could you be kind enough to let me know why?

Corona virus is the reason
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Npala(m): 12:13pm On May 11, 2020
knytred:
Winter never end ??

Today is just like a public holiday without the funfair.
Everywhere is dry apart from Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way and it's usual traffic.

Most riders go to work with their cars now.

I have both apps on and have had just 3 short trips since morning on Bolt. None yet on Uber.

I can't just reason paying 25% all day on uber.

It's really frustrating. Any trip that takes me towards my house now and I am done for the day.

There are no rewards to look towards anymore. I could as well close shop.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 11, 2020
Luxurydriverng:
Here is why I am quitting driving with the UBER Rideshare App

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-rr4_Rc9lI

First time I'm watching your video courtesy of AngryIgboman. Lol

The uber policy of drivers not seeing where riders are going before pickup is a worldwide thing. It's like that in America as well. A backward policy.

Every other thing you said makes a lot of sense, I totally agree with you. Lack of destination trips is annoying and brutally wicked. Last time I drove on Uber two months ago, did more than
50km empty from Magodo to Ajah. I was getting requests further out when I needed to go home. Would have waited for a destination trip if that shite was working.

This is why Uber has never made a single profit since it's inception. They shoot themselves in the foot with stupid policies that are counter productive thinking they are smart.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:40pm On May 11, 2020
Npala:

Today is just like a public holiday without the funfair.
Everywhere is dry apart from Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way and it's usual traffic.

Most riders go to work with their cars now.

I have both apps on and have had just 3 short trips since morning on Bolt. None yet on Uber.

I can't just reason paying 25% all day on uber.

It's really frustrating. Any trip that takes me towards my house now and I am done for the day.

There are no rewards to look towards anymore. I could as well close shop.

You try, at least 3 short trips after testing d water for d first time on Saturday, made 9300 b4 2:30pm and kind of get high like Yes! This is d deal, position well... Stress myself today, no request for 2 hrs, the 3 I later got were just off it for me. Right at home now trying to eat nd catch some sleep.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 12:53pm On May 11, 2020
pope191:

You try, at least 3 short trips after testing d water for d first time on Saturday, made 9300 b4 2:30pm and kind of get high like Yes! This is d deal, position well... Stress myself today, no request for 2 hrs, the 3 I later got were just off it for me. Right at home now trying to eat nd catch some sleep.

On Uber or Bolt?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AngryIgboMan: 12:59pm On May 11, 2020
ndubuis:

Luxurydriverng hope u are seeing this

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seun289(m): 1:31pm On May 11, 2020
ndubuis:

The uber policy of drivers not seeing where riders are going before pickup is a worldwide thing. It's like that in America as well. A backward policy.

Every other thing you said makes a lot of sense, I totally agree with you. Lack of destination trips is annoying and brutally wicked. Last time I drove on Uber two months ago, did more than
50km empty from Magodo to Ajah. I was getting requests further out when I needed to go home. Would have waited for a destination trip if that shite was working.

This is why Uber has never made a single profit since it's inception. They shoot themselves in the foot with stupid policies that are counter productive thinking they are smart.

Of course they made profit... If u know, u know
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DJperdurabo: 1:32pm On May 11, 2020
Mjosh1000:

Corona virus is the reason

Ok...guess business is slow.

Thanks for the feedback.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.