Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4726213 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jurncj(m): 12:05am On May 17, 2020
I need a car for uberbolt purpose rentals or HIRE PURCHASE.
WhatsApp or Call me :08037401865
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 12:14am On May 17, 2020
Matrix414:
So I decided I'd join this ride hailing hustle February this year after I lost my job and I couldn't get another. I sourced for funds to pay for drivers license so I could go on with other processes. I paid for the license march and then we started coronation in Nigeria. I learnt there's a driving school certificate that must be obtained and road safety claims the portal to verify the stuff has been closed since lockdown was issued. But lockdown has been eased and these guys now go to work, I wonder why the portal could not be activated, I mean these guys, government workers generally are so indolent and non challant when it comes to work. Person just dey waste for Here. How portal go still dey closed after una don start work. I think rapture should happen in Nigeria alone abeg
Our two wear the same shoe bro. Reading ur story e be like na me type m sef.
I wanted to use this Owolabi guy here buh based on past Nairaland experiences I waka go VIO..Was told temporary would b out after 2months, permanent after d third month. I say no yawa..i no dey rush go anywhere. I've been vibing with d stupid paper they gave me to b using for now even tho m not comfortable driving with it.
Since March 09 till now..Portal close. Certificate no dey..story story..i dey think to go do small craze Dere on Monday if sanwo olu behave himself
I just tire for this country and this stupid Corona

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 12:19am On May 17, 2020
eyinola:
abeg whr thr office dey?
Their training office dey Razak Balogun street, Surulere while Their corporate office dey for 9 Prof. Gabriel Olusanya street, Lekki.

Just use your map locate them
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 12:21am On May 17, 2020
Gentlelife50:
My people abeg I have one I wan fly to delta state, I don't know how the road is.
Before somebody enter one chance

Keep 5k for each state, that you are about to enter, N500 for every other checkpoint
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 12:23am On May 17, 2020
1daboi:
sorry for what you went through.

As your family on this thread, pls share you experience to us as it will help a lot of us to remain safe.

Dont want to be unfortunate but now i wish it was one of the outspoken memeber that had this experience. we wouldve gotten every detail.

moral of this, everybody matters.

felicity001 shey u dey feel me? grin grin grin grin grin grin
The isolation center is quite 50-50 of Wat we see online..I heard the Yaba own is worse..Buh you're basically on your own if you want to eat well and oda necessities which im 100% sure ain't the same in sane countries
●You're tested twice daily..Buh as per Nigeria na..The testing watever can bring u Positive in the morning and negative in d evening den Vice Versa d next day..but wen you "by chance test negative twice..you're discharged and "A bolt driver will be the next best choice to pick u home
●And oh.. They sell immune boosters (which is not by force to buy) according to age grades..mine was 38k..the second cheapest age grade
That's why I initially said protect your self @ home and avoid landing @ the isolation center..Its fun tho as I met sum funny and crazy people..Buh Shi ain't funny over there
#StaySafeAndStayHome

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 12:44am On May 17, 2020
SaintHilary:

The isolation center is quite 50-50 of Wat we see online..I heard the Yaba own is worse..Buh you're basically on your own if you want to eat well and oda necessities which im 100% sure ain't the same in sane countries
●You're tested twice daily..Buh as per Nigeria na..The testing watever can bring u Positive in the morning and negative in d evening den Vice Versa d next day..but wen you "by chance test negative twice..you're discharged and "A bolt driver will be the next best choice to pick u home
●And oh.. They sell immune boosters (which is not by force to buy) according to age grades..mine was 38k..the second cheapest age grade
That's why I initially said protect your self @ home and avoid landing @ the isolation center..Its fun tho as I met sum funny and crazy people..Buh Shi ain't funny over there
#StaySafeAndStayHome
thanks for the info. Appreciate it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:14am On May 17, 2020
izzou:

Congratulations to you both.

When are you people marrying sef? grin

Lockdown is over, remember?

Yes o!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:16am On May 17, 2020
Babadee1900:
Thanks boss
[q Thanks Baba

He's wifeing her!!!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:10am On May 17, 2020
NYCnextStop:
Their training office dey Razak Balogun street, Surulere while Their corporate office dey for 9 Prof. Gabriel Olusanya street, Lekki.

txxxxxx bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 5:17am On May 17, 2020
izzou:

Congratulations to you both.

When are you people marrying sef? grin

Lockdown is over, remember?

Shivers down my spine.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:24am On May 17, 2020
NYCnextStop:

sorry , is this bolt or uber office?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 5:41am On May 17, 2020
radautoworks:

He's wifeing her!!!
smiley Thanks Ma. Fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 6:58am On May 17, 2020
SaintHilary:

#StaySafeAndStayHome
thanks bro. Please who get addresses of all isolation centre in Lagos so man go avoid those areas. This is the second time I’m hearing this. Once they discharged corona patients, there families refuse to come pick them home so they book Uber or bolt. With all this risk Uber still get mind charge 25% at a reduced fare. God go punish them.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 6:59am On May 17, 2020
eyinola:
sorry , is this bolt or uber office?
bolt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megir: 7:04am On May 17, 2020
Babadee1900:
Goto their office. Alexander House, Otunba Jobi Fele way. Put it in your map
Thanks boss
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megir: 7:07am On May 17, 2020
Felicity0001:

Talk with one of their managers +234 706 280 2947
Thanks.
Unfortunately, seems they don’t have an iOS app. sad sad sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 7:11am On May 17, 2020
toomush:

Keep 5k for each state, that you are about to enter, N500 for every other checkpoint
Thank you my brother, I hope I didn't under charge. Is 60k okay?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Megir: 7:15am On May 17, 2020
For now Bolt has suspended activating new drivers till after the Pandemic.
So if you’re thinking of joining them, that’s not going to happen anytime soon. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 7:16am On May 17, 2020
I wish I can secure a good job for my wife too. Chartered accountant with second class upper. @babadee1900 how did you do it.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Thank you my brother, I hope I didn't under charge. Is 60k okay?

Bros, if you have no idea of how the road looks like currently, just park your car

A friend of mine just came back, and he told me it was not a funny experience. If you charge 60k, and you use 15k plus to settle (apart from fuel expenses), how will you come back then?

Just do your due diligence before you leave. You can go to bus parks or the port and ask drivers that do travel.

Make you no go hustle for NPF, NSCDC, FRSC, NA and others, biko grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 7:50am On May 17, 2020
Megir:
So if you’re thinking of joining them, that’s not going to happen anytime soon. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Baba did you visit their office? What’s it like over there... are they attending to partners with other issues?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:20am On May 17, 2020
izzou:

Bros, if you have no idea of how the road looks like currently, just park your car

A friend of mine just came back, and he told me it was not a funny experience. If you charge 60k, and you use 15k plus to settle (apart from fuel expenses), how will you come back then?

Just do your due diligence before you leave. You can go to bus parks or the port and ask drivers that do travel.

Make you no go hustle for NPF, NSCDC, FRSC, NA and others, biko grin
Hmmmm, I have accepted it already.
At least they won't arrest me or seize somebody's car, let me try.
It's an adventure the only thing that would have scared me is if they are seizing cars.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:21am On May 17, 2020
Gentlelife50:

It's an adventure the only thing that would have scared me is if they are seizing cars.

Just make profits. That's my own concern
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 8:31am On May 17, 2020
my earnings are always higher than expected

davit:
I'm not sure. Why asking?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 8:38am On May 17, 2020
Fear Yaba and Lagos island
izzou:

Places like Yaba, Shomolu, Oshodi, Lagos Island and VI have enough One-ways grin

If an Uber driver is not sharp, plus having God's mercy, dem go chop am

One way to know if somewhere is one way is to see how the cars are parked, and if you aren't sure, just ask.

Trust Lagosians to always help in such times of need
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by glambo(m): 8:41am On May 17, 2020
Please how much is charge for vehicle inspection for u er.
Also is the local govt offices open for hackney permit?
What is prospect for newcomers in the uber business
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:45am On May 17, 2020
mistadayo:
I wish I can secure a good job for my wife too. Chartered accountant with second class upper. @babadee1900 how did you do it.
I pray something good comes through for you and your wife.

It’s just pure luck, I didn’t do anything extraordinary. While on the trip, the rider called someone she copied his phone number on IG and the person was rude to her. She turned to me and said ‘can you imagine the rudeness, is this how Instagram sellers behave?’

....so we got talking and it happened.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 8:45am On May 17, 2020
For processing of your new vehicle registration (Lagos number plate), change of ownership, renewal of vehicle particulars such as vehicle licence, hackney permit, third-party and comprehensive insurance, roadworthiness certificate, heavy duty permit, driver's licence processing and renewal, please Call: 08033539981 or

WhatsApp: 08182880902

Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:47am On May 17, 2020
Saw this at GIG Ajah. Thought someone might benefit from it.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:23am On May 17, 2020
Megir:

Chai! my inspection report don expire since April.
Infinityestates, abeg how you take do your reinspection?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

Chai! my inspection report don expire since April.
Infinityestates, abeg how you take do your reinspection?

I think the surest is to go to that forte gas station at onipanu. Btw, have you been able to subdue the evil spirit in your car?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:43am On May 17, 2020
Are you sure of this? Better do your proper finding very well before embarking on the journey.
Gentlelife50:

(1) (2) (3) ... (2692) (2693) (2694) (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.