Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,987 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4723293 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CarGuideNGR: 11:04am On May 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by glambo(m): 12:21pm On May 24, 2020
Read here that Tecno and Infinix phones ain't compatible with bolt and uber apps.
Please which phones work well with this apps aside Samsung and IPhone.

Planning to join this side husle once lockdown is fully lifted and cleared by Uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 1:06pm On May 24, 2020
glambo:
Read here that Tecno and Infinix phones ain't compatible with bolt and uber apps.

Planning to join this side husle once lockdown is fully lifted and cleared by Uber

Uber will ban you if they discover you use phones that are not acceptable

There is no forgiveness with Uber. They are like Satan grin

As for Bolt, they don't care. They won't ban you sef. But your fares will be calculated incorrectly, most of the time grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by benitdavid: 1:44pm On May 24, 2020
Please who knows if bolt office in Benin city is still open for car registration??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 24, 2020
glambo:

I don't know where you read such. So many folks here use Tecno phones on Uber and I'm one of them. I have been using it on Uber for more than a year now. Never had issues.

Make sure the phone's GPS navigation and network are working well. You will be fine except you have money to throw away buying another phone.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:15pm On May 24, 2020
Good day. please does anyone know how much I can get a used alloy rim(just 1). Ran into a hole on high speed and the back tire was clipped so a portion of the rim broke off.

Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2FlowZ(m): 7:29pm On May 24, 2020
I need a toyota to drive on the platform, i have the experience on uber/bolt, and will make sure to remit whenever its due...subject to agreement....you can commect me on 09039649227
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blissbliss: 8:38pm On May 24, 2020
My people, as much as you’re going out and making money from trips; don’t let that deter you from building skills.

Money goes in the direction of value.

What value can you offer asides driving?
Any long term plan?

Sadly, ehailing isn’t an end but a means to an end.

Do I want to keep driving for the next two(2) to five(5) years?

Super stars ✨ always get what they want.

Why?

They offer real time values.

How can I up my skills?

Discipline is key; your phone and data can go a long way.

Anything you want to learn is accessible on YouTube.

Think on these things! �

18 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dckng16(m): 9:36pm On May 24, 2020
izzou:

Uber will ban you if they discover you use phones that are not acceptable

There is no forgiveness with Uber. They are like Satan grin

As for Bolt, they don't care. They won't ban you sef. But your fares will be calculated incorrectly, most of the time grin
As per Ban. That's why Bolt is number 1 in Nigeria. They control the market. Uber want to be running foreign policies in a country with alot of economic challenges. They think Naija is USA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2020
blissbliss:
My people, as much as you’re going out and making money from trips; don’t let that deter you from building skills.

Money goes in the direction of value.

What value can you offer asides driving?
Any long term plan?

Sadly, ehailing isn’t an end but a means to an end.

Do I want to keep driving for the next two(2) to five(5) years?

Super stars ✨ always get what they want.

Why?

They offer real time values.

How can I up my skills?

Discipline is key; your phone and data can go a long way.

Anything you want to learn is accessible on YouTube.

Think on these things! �

This can not be emphasised enough. I know we have learn a thing or two from the lockdown.

It is good that some drivers/car owners are already diversifying while some are throwing in the towel (Tunlapapa & Yinka). I pray, every of our toiling will not be in vain.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Colorado1(m): 10:16pm On May 24, 2020
Been having issues uploading my Uber inspection report to my driver profile

Pls does anyone know how i can register, and do training for Bolt during dis period cos I heard their office has been closed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2020
glambo:

Redmi/Xiaomi/Huawei
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vicko247: 10:55pm On May 24, 2020
Please is there any new driver that has upload his hackney permit successfully on the Uber platform ? Mine was bringing an error message 'upload additional document '.please help .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by topsydee007: 4:55am On May 25, 2020
Vicko247:
Please is there any new driver that has upload his hackney permit successfully on the Uber platform ? Mine was bringing an error message 'upload additional document '.please help .

Abeg ooo when did Uber start asking for hackney permit on their app to be uploaded?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexzyy(m): 6:14am On May 25, 2020
topsydee007:

Abeg ooo when did Uber start asking for hackney permit on their app to be uploaded?
It's optional
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 9:21am On May 25, 2020
glambo:

Don't mind uber o. Everything will b pointing to you to go n get an I-phone.

Phones that wud wurk must have these points.

- RAM of @ least 2GB.. Speed , to load fast n calculate fast

- GPS. - this to help in correct calculation of fares vis a vis pick up n drop off.

- Good battery ( @ least 3000MAH this is negligible cos most tyms phone is always plugged to car charger.)

Wt a budget of 35-40k. You shd get a brand new phone having the specs above.

Don't go buying used I-phones or new units at over 100k cos of uber o.

NB: START your hustle from BOLT, you will learn better from them.

Uber's axe can't be redeemed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Colorado1(m): 10:16am On May 25, 2020
Pls how can i do bolts registration during dis period as I heard their surulere office don’t open

northbird:

- GPS. - this to help in correct calculation of fares vis a vis pick up n drop off.

- Good battery ( @ least 3000MAH this is negligible cos most tyms phone is always plugged to car charger.)

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:36am On May 25, 2020
lexzyy:
It's optional
what abt lasdri ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Vicko247: 10:38am On May 25, 2020
topsydee007:

It's now compulsory as a new driver for Uber ...if you you don't upload hackney permit your profile will not be approved.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 11:51am On May 25, 2020
Uber drivers needed: Camry and Corolla available.

Whatspp: 090-3261-4208 for details...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 25, 2020
This week go rugged o cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:34pm On May 25, 2020
@ Colorado. Try n upload all documents online first.

You need training for Bolt before you can b onboarded. Physical presence.

They need to b sure its you that will use d account.
So mail them to know when d physical office will b opened.

Try n do Ocar too @ Alexander house , jobi fele way.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Colorado1(m): 1:07pm On May 25, 2020
Thanks boss
Pls do u know if uber or taxify office opens today Monday
I already registered for Ocar on Friday I put on d app around magodo for about 4hrs on Saturday I didn’t get any request. That same Saturday i took my new car for Uber inspection and uploaded the inspection report but its not approved, dnt knw why that’s why I need to get to their office. I also want to register for taxify but not sure if their surulere office is opened today.

northbird:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 2:27pm On May 25, 2020
please guys, im looking for online jobs that i can can deliver from the comfort of my home
@radautoworks please share if you have any. i also want to learn new languages. anything at all guys. thanks @all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 2:45pm On May 25, 2020
@ Colorado.

Today n tomorrow is off. No firm opens on public holidays.

Send Bolt a mail asking them when their surulere office will open.

Or perhaps ask them for alternatives to get onboarded. I'm sure they wud HV thot out a plan
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newness12: 3:28pm On May 25, 2020
davit:
Is the block threshold no more 7k?

I got to #8,400 before they stopped me from cash trip. Immediately I used one day to pay them I was restored. The threshold is #8,000 & there's a mail to that effect
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newness12: 3:32pm On May 25, 2020
northbird:

That means my Techno Phantom 9 is perfect for both uber & bolt
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 3:38pm On May 25, 2020
1daboi:
please guys, im looking for online jobs that i can can deliver from the comfort of my home
@radautoworks please share if you have any. i also want to learn new languages. anything at all guys. thanks @all

That's tough in Nigeria unless you are independent I think...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flecho: 4:37pm On May 25, 2020
northbird:

What about indriver?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oyepaulkay(m): 6:26pm On May 25, 2020
Good evening pilots.

please how much do driver partners remit to car owners at this trying time?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:55pm On May 25, 2020
radautoworks:

That's tough in Nigeria unless you are independent I think...
hmm.. Nigeria my country sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2020
oyepaulkay:
Good evening pilots.

please how much do driver partners remit to car owners at this trying time?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: taiyod and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.