Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,403 members, 7,800,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4711123 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) ... (5682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 5:53pm On May 30, 2020
drmikeadams:
Incase u sabi d owner

FKJ 353 GC

Car was probably bought and registered this year

Chai

May God comfort the family oh cry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 6:06pm On May 30, 2020
✅ Lagos Plate Number

✅ Change of Ownership

✅ Dealer Plate Number

✅ Renewal of Vehicle Particulars

Call: 08033539981

WhatsApp : 08182880902

carpapers.com.ng

Office Address:

Ministry of Transportation

VIO OFFICE

OWODE ONIRIN BUS STOP

OPPOSITE OWODE ONIRIN MARKET

ALONG IKORODU ROAD

LAGOS

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by confusedworld17: 6:11pm On May 30, 2020
Guys lets just be very careful with those lastma guys.
One of them told me that, they are placed on target to deliver a certain amount of money every week or else their OGAS at the top would banish them to sambisa forest.
Even with my contact, I parted with 2k the other day just because, according to them, I didn't wait when the light showed yellow.
Na one yeye truck dey my front that day, if not I for don reach where I dey go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Sorry bro, I feel your pain.

We go dey alright las las!!

That place is a no parking,no stopping zone
Thanks bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:29pm On May 30, 2020
InfinityEstates:

Lastma guys and their wahala. Everybody get their days, some more often than others. Today was just your day. So sorry man, we understand.

But wait o, did you complete the piss?? grin Na expensive piss be that o... grin grin
Yeah, today happened to be my day. I even piss for body as I they rush go meet them

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chicent(m): 6:30pm On May 30, 2020
Babadee1900:
I parked somewhere on Bourdillon road Ikoyi to pee. I was halfway done when I looked back and I saw them with their towing van positioned in a way that I can’t fight it. Either I let them drive it or tow it. I beg to have it driven so I don’t pay for towing. After so much of going back and forth they agreed to take 10k.

I was alone in the car with the lastma guy that drove and I kept begging him 3k later increased to 5k, he didn’t accept when we got to their office at Sura, he said if I don’t do ‘normal’ he will drive the car into their compound then I can beg his superior with the 5k. I know better not to allow him drive into their compound.

sorry man... but I thought sanwo olu has told them not to enter peoples vehicle again?? Are they keeping to it?? Or this is different since it's a no stop zone??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2020
izzou:

Na rental I get oh

Drop a mail if you need it
kensonw4@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chicent(m): 6:32pm On May 30, 2020
izzou:

Na rental I get oh

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 6:58pm On May 30, 2020
northbird:

Sorry bro. God will replenish you.

Those towing sons of perdition seem to b on the loose today.

They were even towing vehicles parked off adeola odeku. On a Saturday. I'm lyk . This is Saturday now , you guys shd chill.

Somtyms dats why d rich folks cant leave the FCT.
All I see in Lag is extortion.
Amen. Thanks boss.

The bolded part is why I feel really bad about the whole thing because where I parked is like a bus stop. I didn’t park on the road. Well this is Lagos.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:05pm On May 30, 2020
Chicent:

sorry man... but I thought sanwo olu has told them not to enter peoples vehicle again?? Are they keeping to it?? Or this is different since it's a no stop zone??
What Sanwolu said is just for the media. Those guys are brutal and unforgiving.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Chicent(m): 7:13pm On May 30, 2020
Babadee1900:
What Sanwolu said is just for the media. Those guys are brutal and unforgiving.

Wow.... Nigeria my country. Na wa oooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 7:22pm On May 30, 2020
Babadee1900:
Amen. Thanks boss.

The bolded part is why I feel really bad about the whole thing because where I parked is like a bus stop. I didn’t park on the road. Well this is Lagos.

If it was a clear layby, they had no right to arrest your car.

I stopped at the layby right adjacent their office at Oshodi and there was even weekday morning rush hour traffic to wee and they were all around every corner and non bothered me.

They were looking out for cars with 5 passengers or those that stop to pick passengers on the descent from Oshodi bridge inward ilupeju.

Perhaps I was lucky! But I assume since it was a clear layby it was ok to stop.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:29pm On May 30, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

If it was a clear layby, they had no right to arrest your car.

I stopped at the layby right adjacent their office at Oshodi and there was even weekday morning rush hour traffic to wee and they were all around every corner and non bothered me.

They were looking out for cars with 5 passengers or those that stop to pick passengers on the descent from Oshodi bridge inward ilupeju.

Perhaps I was lucky! But I assume since it was a clear layby it was ok to stop.
I tried to protest it but I was alone, the towing van guys were ready to do their thing. I had to just give in.

It’s all in the past now bros. I already took two bottles of stout to cool down. Tomorrow I hit the road again.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 7:37pm On May 30, 2020
izzou:

Na rental I get oh

samsonmadu82@gmail.com

daalu
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NYCnextStop(m): 7:42pm On May 30, 2020
Babadee1900:
I tried to protest it but I was alone, the towing van guys were ready to do their thing. I had to just give in.

It’s all in the past now bros. I already took two bottles of stout to cool down. Tomorrow I hit the road again.
some days are like that bro. You win some and you lose some... tomorrow’s another day.

Tho you can’t be too careful but be more mindful of places you park

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gsparks01(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2020
pope191:

Sorry! Those sura lastma nah devil's headquarter... They don't have any form of mercy in them, with all the connection and adeniji stunt I pull, they still took 6k from me.
no be lie.. One of their thugs stole my plate number, I can't forget.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 8:25pm On May 30, 2020
Babadee1900:
I parked somewhere on Bourdillon road Ikoyi to pee. I was halfway done when I looked back and I saw them with their towing van positioned in a way that I can’t fight it. Either I let them drive it or tow it. I beg to have it driven so I don’t pay for towing. After so much of going back and forth they agreed to take 10k.

I was alone in the car with the lastma guy that drove and I kept begging him 3k later increased to 5k, he didn’t accept when we got to their office at Sura, he said if I don’t do ‘normal’ he will drive the car into their compound then I can beg his superior with the 5k. I know better not to allow him drive into their compound.

Omo that's an expensive piss....hope you've learnt your lesson, sorry I know it hurts

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:31pm On May 30, 2020
mrjaydee:

Omo that's an expensive piss....hope you've learnt your lesson, sorry I know it hurts
Thanks man. Lesson learnt.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2020
NYCnextStop:
some days are like that bro. You win some and you lose some... tomorrow’s another day.

Tho you can’t be too careful but be more mindful of places you park
Right! We move cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 8:52pm On May 30, 2020
Looks like the business is back to normal apart from the absence of 3% for Uber ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 30, 2020
mistadayo:
Looks like the business is back to normal apart from the absence of 3% for Uber ?

With time restrictions still in play....biz can't be normal ..

Saturday is the new night of hustle of e-hailing...traffic free driving ...just like dos pre-pandemic nights

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 9:20pm On May 30, 2020
mistadayo:

Pls tell us why you think so

I had stopped my feasibility study since the second week of partial lockdown.

However drivers are still paying 30k but often late in doing so and we had to relax strict weekly remittance deadlines.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 9:35pm On May 30, 2020
I didn't say it has returned back. Was asking a question to those who have been driving since the ease. Because I didn't drive this week. And I only drove last week.
Bigleaf1006:

However drivers are still paying 30k but often late in doing so and we had to relax strict weekly remittance deadlines.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:58pm On May 30, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 9:59pm On May 30, 2020
It is good you clarified this.
Watch how you construct your questions. Some people may get you wrong and inflict more evil on their drivers

mistadayo:
I didn't say it has returned back. Was asking a question to those who have been driving since the ease. Because I didn't drive this week. And I only drove last week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 10:01pm On May 30, 2020
This is evil

Bigleaf1006:

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 10:03pm On May 30, 2020
kneo:
It is good you clarified this.
Watch how you construct your questions. Some people may get you wrong and inflict more evil on their drivers

Lol @ the bolded!!

There is nuffin evil, it's what it is....... business cool

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 10:12pm On May 30, 2020
kneo:
This is evil

30k is 4,285 naira daily, you work Monday to Sunday.

Drivers would normally pay by COB Tuesday that's additional say 2 days, but with the present situation, we even had one just paying today and he is the last of 3 drivers.

Since partial lockdown commenced, we have bought 1 new battery, 2 tyres,1 shaft,gear seals ,2 oil changes and one is already complaining about linkages and ball joints.

How would you survive as an investor with loans to pay?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drmikeadams(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2020
kneo:
This is evil

grin grin grin angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 10:27pm On May 30, 2020
Na really wa! cheesy
Bigleaf1006:

30k is 4,285 naira daily, you work Monday to Sunday.

Drivers would normally pay by COB Tuesday that's additional say 2 days, but with the present situation, we even had one just paying today and he is the last of 3 drivers.

Since partial lockdown commenced, we have bought 1 new battery, 2 tyres,1 shaft,gear seals ,2 oil changes and one is already complaining about linkages and ball joints.

How would you survive as an investor with loans to pay?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 10:35pm On May 30, 2020
davit:
Na really wa! cheesy

It's tough for everybody, car owners are also having a lot to contend with and I must tell you, they have the bigger brunt to bear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) (2720) ... (5682) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: MacHerb, jpworld(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.