Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4726414 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 8:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
mrjaydee:

Bro, I feel your pain. Same thing happened to me i dropped the girls number here but money didn't show. You dont need to feel entitled or anything.

The babe that scammed me, i later used another line and called her that i have a "surprise" box of chocolate from anonymous. If you see the way she was happy on the phone.

This happened in 1004, I didn't know her flat. I waited till she approached me. She recognized me and was shocked. Meanwhile the estate manager was with me cos I told him my mission. She paid the money immediately and we became friends. We even do video calls cos that girl Oven go soft and I go run am soon.

Just keep that guys number one day una go jam again.

Peace bro.

you still want light unknown oven for this coro period.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
Parlee:
God is good, Say it with me people God is good.

Got an offer from a company to resume in 2 weeks, salary isnt what I expected since I actually did good at the interview but I am taking it like that cos of the extensive training on the job.

Will prolly uber up only once a week from now on, Say it with me people God is good and I bless his holy name for anyone on this thread hoping, praying and working towards a better future for themself. May the good lord grant you your wishes 10 times more.

congratulation

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gafman222: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
1daboi:
So I finally decided to test the waters today. Since march I've not driven due to low patronage as y'all report here. So after I saw someone here saying he netted 12k or so, I decided to see how it goes.
First of all, woke up this morning, downloaded driver app, logged in and boom! I'm online grin.
I started noticing that my app goes offline after 5mins shocked I updated it here and someone suggested I change my phone undecided
I said its like I'll delete and go back to sleep as its even raining. I said let me try one more time and boom. Gbam gbam gbam I accepted, crancked my sexy chevy, off to pu (missed my riders) she entered and zoom dropped off (card trip) 800
I decided to go to an eatery for breakfast since I don't know when another request would hit me. I was still thinking about it when another request came...lol got to pu, rider gave me package to deliver. Destination, itire zoom.. I dropped off. As d guy was picking up his package, another request! I said shooo! Picked rider, Maryland. Zoom! Maryland. I said wow. Work was good today. Until.........
Until wen/wot?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
I decided to refuel at Mobil(Maryland ) and go home since I just wanted to see how the work is now and also warm my engine. Entered filling station attendant came and I said bring your pos, gave him my card and said take 2k, he asked the normal saving or current? I answered, he gave me I entered my pin and "ok" he gave me the slip and started fuelling the car.
I normally discard the slip but today I just reluctantly look at it and saw that dude took 20k instead of 2k shocked
Na so I come down, showed the guy and he was like, aye Mi o.
I said guy why? He said sorry sir o na mistake. I said can I have my 18k please? He said Oga abeg park well make I arrange am. After about 4minutes wait , he came to where I parked and handed me 18k cash cheesy

Be more observant guys!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2020
Parlee:

Got an offer from a company to resume in 2 weeks, salary isnt what I expected since I actually did good at the interview but I am taking it like that cos of the extensive training on the job.

Will prolly uber up only once a week from now on, Say it with me people God is good and I bless his holy name for anyone on this thread hoping, praying and working towards a better future for themself. May the good lord grant you your wishes 10 times more.
God is good!
Congratulations brother

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yinkaoke(f): 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
Hello great people,
Please how do l go about registering as a Uber driver or bolt. Am a novis please and l need the easy one to register with as a owner driver.

Vehicle documents ok with 3rd party insurance and l have a driver's license.

Will really appreciate your help.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
suco01:

you still want light unknown oven for this coro period.

One thing that will kill a man...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 9:08pm On Jun 18, 2020
yinkaoke:
Hello great people,
Please how do l go about registering as a Uber driver or bolt. Am a novis please and l need the easy one to register with as a owner driver.

Vehicle documents ok with 3rd party insurance and l have a driver's license.

Will really appreciate your help.

Thanks
go get your car inspected, download the bolt driver app, upload everything at once from your name, drivers license to isurance , road worthiness everything including your inspection report. Boom you'll receive email to go online and start earning good luck brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by yinkaoke(f): 9:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Thanks Sir, please where can l get the inspection done? How much is it ?

1daboi:
go get your car inspected, download the bolt driver app, upload everything at once from your name, drivers license to isurance , road worthiness everything including your inspection report. Boom you'll receive email to go online and start earning good luck brother
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Teajayz(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
Felicity0001:

Does this comprehensive insurance design for ehailing business covers for repairs and servicing expenses, or do we have a package that covers for that?

Asking for a partner that covers for both repairs and maintenance

The insurance covers repairs on accidental damage to the car but servicing expenses are not covered. No insurance caters for servicing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
1daboi:
I decided to refuel at Mobil(Maryland ) and go home since I just wanted to see how the work is now and also warm my engine. Entered filling station attendant came and I said bring your pos, gave him my card and said take 2k, he asked the normal saving or current? I answered, he gave me I entered my pin and "ok" he gave me the slip and started fuelling the car.
I normally discard the slip but today I just reluctantly look at it and saw that dude took 20k instead of 2k shocked
I said guy why? He said sorry sir o na mistake. I said can I have my 18k please? He said Oga abeg park well make I arrange am. After about 4minutes wait , he came to where I parked and handed me 18k cash cheesy

Be more observant guys!

You r a very nice person oo, I'm just sitting here thinking thro d difference b/w d guy having d money or me having cash at hand, money that's like mist... I'll find a way to make him transfer that money back to my acct. On the second tot, I don't think the guy is smart, I don't see him going free with such crime.

Inbtw: I have trust issue with fuel attendants, I don't smile or accept dia compliments, tho I don't blame them, their salary is not always a good take home compare to man hour input.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
pope191:

You r a very nice person oo, I'm just sitting here thinking thro d difference b/w d guy having d money or me having cash at hand, money that's like mist... I'll find a way to make him transfer that money back to my acct. On the second tot, I don't think the guy is smart, I don't see him going free with such crime.

Inbtw: I have trust issue with fuel attendants, I don't smile or accept dia compliments, tho I don't blame them, their salary is not always a good take home compare to man hour input.

Offer them a 70k per month job and a good number of them will not quit.

Fuel attendant jobs are well sought for, not because of the salary, but because of what they gain through cheating

Just like Tanker drivers too. They won't quit driving tankers for a job in Aso rock

Ole ni almost everybody

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nezzjnr: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
OmoOshodi:
when I discussed with him...he was just laughing that..."na me fvck up"..saying 2k is nothing that I should just forget it...though I did that trip cos I don't want to blow empty back to Lekki(im not that stupid..i know the rule...its risk I took)..no work out there.....today...i just park my car and respect myself...flood everywhere...Ladipo and Kazzem go cash out wella next week....cars dey swim up and down....just 2 trips since morning......1000naira...i've cancelled many trips to Ajah after hearing the location...Badore is a no go area...majority of the estate already flooded.
So that bastard hasn't paid
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
izzou:

Offer them a 70k per month job and a good number of them will not quit.

Fuel attendant jobs are well sought for, not because of the salary, but because of what they gain through cheating

Just like Tanker drivers too. They won't quit driving tankers for a job in Aso rock

Ole ni almost everybody

I totally agree with u, that's why deh give in to dubious activities, cos they honestly can't make head way with such salary. Good or bad? Is issue that calls for debate using Nigeria as standard.

Don't know I'm obsessed to Fireboy party scatter since yesterday angry
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princesslizzy(f): 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
1daboi:

Please do taxify or Uber accept international driver's license?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
princesslizzy:

emmm..,. I don't know about that
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 11:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Parlee:

Will prolly uber up only once a week from now on, Say it with me people God is good and I bless his holy name for anyone on this thread hoping, praying and working towards a better future for themselves. May the good lord grant you your wishes 10 times more.

Congratulations Brother man... More positive exploits.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
izzou:

I wished I never called that guy

You feel so entitled undecided
i'm sorry boss no vex with me....no be soo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 3:52am On Jun 19, 2020
Parlee:

Will prolly uber up only once a week from now on, Say it with me people God is good and I bless his holy name for anyone on this thread hoping, praying and working towards a better future for themself. May the good lord girant you your wishes 10 times more.

Congrats....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by owolabi5: 6:01am On Jun 19, 2020
✅ Lagos Plate Number

✅ Change of Ownership

✅ Dealer Plate Number

✅ Renewal of Vehicle Particulars

Call: 08033539981

WhatsApp : 08182880902

carpapers.com.ng

Office Address:

Ministry of Transportation

VIO OFFICE

OWODE ONIRIN BUS STOP

OPPOSITE OWODE ONIRIN MARKET

ALONG IKORODU ROAD

LAGOS

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 7:04am On Jun 19, 2020
izzou:

Thank you Baba

But if I may ask, why won't daily remittance work[b][/b]?

Uber drivers don't have the attitude for daily remittance.

Cabu cabu drivers have the tolerance for daily remittance.

I have experimented with both... I had a vehicle I used for cabu cabu ( obalende to banana island) ... Driver was paying 3k daily and promptly.

Uber drivers will start giving excuses why daily will not work for them...that their work is sometimes card not cash

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 7:21am On Jun 19, 2020
Carshopper:

Uber drivers don't have the attitude for daily remittance.

Cabu cabu drivers have the tolerance for daily remittance.

I have experimented with both... I had a vehicle I used for cabu cabu ( obalende to banana island) ... Driver was paying 3k daily and promptly.

Uber drivers will start giving excuses why daily will not work for them...that their work is sometimes card not cash

Good morning sir.

Na your input I dey pray to see.. grin

I thought of this too...Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dansito: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2020
Good morning my people,pls can u add this no on d WhatsApp platform 08060806982.thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 8:08am On Jun 19, 2020
Good morning all, PL yesterday my motor swim ago palace way inside the car was flooded,wat is the best way to dry the inside especially the floor rug. Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2020
1daboi:

Be more observant guys!

Dis life!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omorkelly(m): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2020
I don't think it will be accepted because it is not tenable here; except the name, no info is verifiable here in Nigeria.
More importantly, our good guys on the road will never accept it
princesslizzy:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 9:21am On Jun 19, 2020
Morning pilots. Please those on Uber platform, if I decide to add a vehicle already registered with Uber on another driver's account, do I need to do inspection again? And which part of the inspection report do I need to upload? This is urgent. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2020
yinkaoke:
Thanks Sir, please where can l get the inspection done? How much is it ?

depends on where you live. They're scattered all over Lagos. Google it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2020
davit:
Morning pilots. Please those on Uber platform, if I decide to add a vehicle already registered with Uber on another driver's account, do I need to do inspection again? And which part of the inspection report do I need to upload? This is urgent. Thanks.
If you have the last inspection report and it's not been more than 4 months it was inspected you can add it to your profile. No need for another inspection

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gsparks01(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2020
Guys how do I get a bolt account reopened after being blocked for a while? Any number to call or email address?
Cc pope191
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:47am On Jun 19, 2020
Parlee:

Congratulations Bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 9:53am On Jun 19, 2020
gsparks01:
Guys how do I get a bolt account reopened after being blocked for a while? Any number to call or email address?
Cc pope191

We r in the same boat boss, hopefully sometin good pop up soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: abella22, SlahJoe(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.