Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4712601 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) ... (5683) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Oluwabengz(m): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2020
northbird:
Island peeps, how is awoyaya road of recent. I know rains have stopped for a while.

Cc: izzou, gentle life, Don fortunate n other gurus

Note bad. I just left there few minutes ago but I don't know about the state of the inner roads oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 3:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
northbird:
Island peeps, how is awoyaya road of recent. I know rains have stopped for a while.

Not that bad, though me don't always like the inner roads anything after shangotedo.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2020
kodred:

Pope already answered the first question. One of the advantage is you pay less as compared to when using your atm card to buy stuff on amazon.
Ok then. Thanks brotherly.

Pls anyone with genuine Amazon gift card for sale pls contact me.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2020
northbird:

If you're going on a weekend, it's good to go.
If it's on a workday, make sure you go before 2pm. Cos traffic use to be on that route wella recently.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

It depends on the terms of the contract, if owner says you should not go out of Lagos and it's clearly stated in your agreement,you have no choice but to abide

But most owners will say you need their consent first.
My contract doesn't have any thingbof such and ive not had any discussion relating that with my partner but now that you say it I'll relate with him on it.

You know me I've 1 oga and 1 madam so its not really easy but in all God has been faithful.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tojahh(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
Felicity0001:

Thanks

How much are you buying?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Gentlelife50:

Not that bad, though me don't always like the inner roads anything after shangotedo.

Thanks bro. D movt no b inside sef.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2020
Oluwabengz:

Note bad. I just left there few minutes ago but I don't know about the state of the inner roads oo
Thanks. We don reach.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
izzou:

Haven't been there in a while

But I know it should be motorable now. The rains have stopped

Thanks. Bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2020
Felicity0001:

My contract doesn't have any thingbof such and ive not had any discussion relating that with my partner but now that you say it I'll relate with him on it.

You know me I've 1 oga and 1 madam so its not really easy but in all God has been faithful.
cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2020
Abeg I need bus that can help me transport fingerlings to Kaduna from lagos on the 6th of August....abeg link me if u can!!! J5 or similar
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slickleo: 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2020
eyinola:
I see pepper for abule ado, alakija today cooljezzzz

Cheii u pass my neighborhood.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 6:24pm On Jul 31, 2020
OmoOshodi:
Abeg I need bus that can help me transport fingerlings to Kaduna from lagos on the 6th of August....abeg link me if u can!!! J5 or similar

Somebody here has a flat ducato that can do the job

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
eyinola:
I see pepper for abule ado, alakija today cooljezzzz

Wetin carry you go there
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OmoOshodi(m): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
Bigleaf1006:

Somebody here has a flat ducato that can do the job
abeg link

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2020
Red day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Bigleaf1006: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
OmoOshodi:
abeg link me O7O6383ll76 whatsapp

Beng1234!! Where are you

Search for him here

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by knytred: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2020
Abeg see the surge tonight ...lol

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
Felicity0001:

Thanks

Cc tojahh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2020
knytred:
Abeg see the surge tonight ...lol

Almost home. I don off app. Before d thing go carry you go destination wey 9 go Com nack.

Go Com put u in limbo

N you go dey blow empty go house with vex. angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
Crvrider:
Please fam,. Is there a part of elegushi beach that is open to public, a client wants to take some wedding shots?
yes, I took riders there last week
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
northbird:

Thanks bro. D movt no b inside sef.
You are welcome, if so you have nothing to fear.
You are good to go then!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ahhh what a day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2020
I doubt it if Uber or taxify app will observe curfew this night
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2020
This guy don cash out big today.
Babadee1900:
Ahhh what a day!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2020
Please who knows any fun spots in Ikorodu?

lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davidtuzy(m): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2020
izzou:
Please who knows any fun spots in Ikorodu?

lipsrsealed
my oga make i join you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2020
davidtuzy:
my oga make i join you

Lol
No be me naa grin

How I go leave Island, dey go Ikorodu go chill?

I'm asking for a friend of a friend cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
Today sweet sha.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2020
mistadayo:
This guy don cash out big today.
grin My back suffer for it. From offline to online, I no rest since 7am that I enter road. I no they work tomorrow.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2020
E don happen grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) ... (5683) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: YeyeGbami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.