Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4714581 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) ... (5684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2020
pope191:

Astaghfirullah! Madam rad dis is fitnah, u r distracting my Isha, I still have Salaat to cover. Is dia salt in d rice... nam! nam!! nam!!!

A pope that does ability and goes to Mosque to pray. This Pope needs to be unrobed.

�������
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ijekul(m): 11:46am On Aug 14, 2020
Please does Uber still operate in Benin?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
pope191:

The tin weak me, I try to read it, can't go beyond page 2... dat is how I agreed grin
if u want to finish reading that aggreement just no say u no go work that day grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2020
deedee44:

Just look out for touts, they're always in uniforms and disguise under names like lastma, police, CBD, LGA and so on.

Don't accept transfer from riders who are not ready to wait till you get alert.

Don't give riders money for anything, they will come with all sorts of touching story.. 90% na wash

I'm hungry, I'll drop the mic here for elders in the house to continue

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
How much will be nice to charge for a day?

Is N1500/hr okay? In terms of hourly rate?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
Wait ọ. Is Mykab functioning yet? I no think so. My own be say, if no be panadol, it can never be. We can't manage our own ehailing biz yet. We still need these foreign ones very well. So, Govt should focus on either license or their tithe. They can't have both.
shollywendy1:

It not fit work self. Mykab has been onboarding drivers/ cars of 2003 model upward. Does it mean the claimed owner of mykab was not aware of the new govt policy on ehailing?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
ijekul:
Relocation thing.....LASG no go die well

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
Seconded grin
chinyce:

A pope that does ability and goes to Mosque to pray. This Pope needs to be unrobed.

�������
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
ijekul:
Bolt does. Don’t know of UBER.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
radautoworks:

I'm not sure if you're talking about the rice and peas or the jamrockin' fried rice but they are both here
https://www.jamrockcaribbeancuisine.com/

You dont dispatch to mainland
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
Blackbishop:

No sorry. Just vi, Lekki, ajah
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hybrid600:

Which is best to go with mortuary standard coke?
cool

Jamrockin' cool
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 1:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
pope191:

Astaghfirullah! Madam rad dis is fitnah, u r distracting my Isha, I still have Salaat to cover. Is dia salt in d rice... nam! nam!! nam!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
pope191:

[img]https:///wgDA.gif[/img]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 1:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
deedee44:

That one of =N=0, I think I love it.. what and what will be inside?
grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 2:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
izzou:

Like.... grin

Let's be factual...What exactly is the government providing to aid cabhire or ehailing?

There are no roads. 70% of the roads in Lagos have no presence of ehailing because it's bad. Uber no get market for Badagry, Epe, Apapa, Ikorodu, Ojo, Satellite and so many areas

Or should we talk about security? It's only on the island (First roundabout to 7th) that is safe at night. Once you pass Ajah, na God hand you dey.

Or is it the rising cost of parts and maintenance?

Them go collect million million for licencing fee yearly, still collect 10% of 25% too...Habaa

They just want to float theirs.... Imagine a ehailing meeting wey na MyKab be the only provider in attendance. grin
You just summarized Nigeria.. a country where government doesn't care how you manage to survive, all they know is bring bring bring, they never give give give

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sportFX: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2020
chillex8:

Buy my plate for 3,500 only.

Looks good.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Guys please listen to 98.9
They are deliberating on d Lagos state and ehailing issues
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by promskid28: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Good day all...

A responsible, trustworthy and reliable bolt driver is looking for a car owner partner in Lagos.
He drives with care, always keep d car neat.

Call or whatsapp
Zero Eight One 69419729
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
eyinola:
if u want to finish reading that aggreement just no say u no go work that day grin
And the next day and probably the one that follows if you want to read and understand, not just reading grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
Blackbishop:

Bros the rice go cold before e reach mainland. But you can ask her for the recipe, I am sure she'll be glad to share.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
deedee44:

And the next day and probably the one that follows if you want to read and understand, not just reading grin
u will need the service of a lawyer to fully understand sef grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
radautoworks:

I'm not sure if you're talking about the rice and peas or the jamrockin' fried rice but they are both here
https://www.jamrockcaribbeancuisine.com/

The delicacies are really tantalising and sumptuous. I want that meal with shrimp and Lobster grin.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kodred(m): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Shout out to blackbishop. Thank you for coming through bro. Your sincerity/humility will take you far. Guy we go still drink beer o.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 6:47pm On Aug 14, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2020
kodred:
Shout out to blackbishop. Thank you for coming through bro. Your sincerity/humility will take you far. Guy we go still drink beer o.

Brother man, appreciate bro. Really nice meeting again bro.... Beer on me

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
toomush:
https://www.nairaland.com/6054653/lagos-state-government-reaches-agreement

Finally the matter on ground has been resolved

Just read it on Twitter handle of Lagos government. Not bad, at last the bogus demand they wanted initially wasnt mentioned.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
shollywendy1:

Lol great observant. It was just coincindence.
You guys are just getting my point wrong on this issue.
I never liked nigerian Govt talkless of LASG. Because they never got anything right. I was only disappointed in Uber/bolt for claiming to be paying tax from the 25%/20% commision they charge on every trip. Reason why i said if they can charge such % from us easily, why cant they pay the govt the 10% tax?
If you have met me in real life, you will know how much i hate Nigerian govt and every uniform men in naija. I dont listen to nigerian news because all their informations are bad news.
Anywhere LASG and uber/ bolt like make them drag demselves go. They are all slave masters.
You guys should calm down. Im not on the side of both uber and LASG.
That was just my own opinion on the matter.
Though, we all look but see differently.
Angryigbodon calm down.
Chucsmoore je bure
Sainthillary it never reach to abuse me.

Baba who dey insult you make I host am, by the time he finishes two crates of beer he go settle down.

Abeg you people this na faceless forum, most of you that thinks what most people write on this forum actually paint the kind of person they are, is totally wrong.

I have met most of the people here and I can tell you point blank we have good souls here and i really like the energy and positive vibe i get from you guys. Once again i really appreciate you guys that has visited and put the recommendation here. It meant alot to me God bless you all.

From Felixcity
To Oga Dru
TO shollywendy... how madam and the baby my oga wendy.
TO Kored..... this guy na my Babcock mate.....
To some I fail to mention love you guys

10 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
shollywendy1:

Lol great observant. It was just coincindence.
You guys are just getting my point wrong on this issue.
I never liked nigerian Govt talkless of LASG. Because they never got anything right. I was only disappointed in Uber/bolt for claiming to be paying tax from the 25%/20% commision they charge on every trip. Reason why i said if they can charge such % from us easily, why cant they pay the govt the 10% tax?
If you have met me in real life, you will know how much i hate Nigerian govt and every uniform men in naija. I dont listen to nigerian news because all their informations are bad news.
Anywhere LASG and uber/ bolt like make them drag demselves go. They are all slave masters.
You guys should calm down. Im not on the side of both uber and LASG.
That was just my own opinion on the matter.
Though, we all look but see differently.
Angryigbodon calm down.
Chucsmoore je bure
Sainthillary it never reach to abuse me.
Emotions came into play. I Didn't mean to insult u

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
#20 per trip. Not bad. Say it's a win - win for both parties....

But d thing go pain VIO small Sha.... grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
radautoworks:

[img]https:///wgDA.gif[/img]

I sight a sign post Ard the turn to orchid road today about Jamaican rice and you crossed my mind... hopefully I'm seeing the right place? Cos I shall b dia to have a taste of it soon grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2906) (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) ... (5684) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: vivalavida(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.