Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725520 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lastma office catch fire today, ,cars burnt, , ,ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
northbird:
#20 per trip. Not bad. Say it's a win - win for both parties....

But d thing go pain VIO small Sha.... grin

How does VIO lose out plz?
Are lasdri and hackey not needed again?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 8:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
peeps4u:

If Uber and Bolt makes Lasdri and Hackney compulsory just like the Driver's license...

Meaning you can't go online if you don't have it?..Then there's nothing to stop a corolla for anymore.

If he can be online, then he has it

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
Gurus of offlines. The like of slamstanlee, chucsmoore, pope etc.
LASG said offline trip is prohibited ooo.
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
izzou:

If Uber and Bolt makes Lasdri and Hackney compulsory just like the Driver's license...

Meaning you can't go online if you don't have it?..Then there's nothing to stop a corolla for anymore.

If he can be online, then he has it

Thanks bro. Succint
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
peeps4u:

They were going to abuse d privilege. They were eagerly waiting for 20th.

But right now, if you r online, it means you hv d documentation, so no story again for d VIO folks.

LASG has listed out d requirements, it's in public domain.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
shollywendy1:
Lol
I didn't see that. Pls give us a link.

And how do you define offline?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
Blackbishop:

Baba who dey insult you make I host am, by the time he finishes two crates of beer he go settle down.

Abeg you people this na faceless forum, most of you that thinks what most people write on this forum actually paint the kind of person they are, is totally wrong.

I have met most of the people here and I can tell you point blank we have good souls here and i really like the energy and positive vibe i get from you guys. Once again i really appreciate you guys that has visited and put the recommendation here. It meant alot to me God bless you all.

From Felixcity
To Oga Dru
TO shollywendy... how madam and the baby my oga wendy.
TO Kored..... this guy na my Babcock mate.....
To some I fail to mention love you guys
Thank you bro. They are doing fine.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
northbird:

I didn't see that. Pls give us a link.

And how do you define offline?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
In Indriver cheesy shocked...baba has a goat to put in the booth, that fare is ok tho,12k

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 10:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
northbird:

They were going to abuse d privilege. They were eagerly waiting for 20th.

But right now, if you r online, it means you hv d documentation, so no story again for d VIO folks.

LASG has listed out d requirements, it's in public domain.
LASSRRA too is part of the requirement. I think i saw something like that.
*NIGERIAN NEWS*

*BREAKING: Lagos Government, Bolt And Uber Reach New Agreement*

This came as a result of public outcry by riders over an earlier announced guidelines for e-hailing companies in Lagos, which was to come into effect on August 20.

The agreement was reached after a three-hour meeting today at Marina.

The agreed guideline is set to take effect from August 27, 2020.

Highlights of the agreement include that there must be comprehensive insurance cover for drivers and passengers.

A flat fee of N20 to be known as a Road Improvement Fund and to be levied on each ride.

A reduction of 20 per cent on operational licencing fees.

There must be due diligence and background checks on all drivers.

Riders and drivers are asked to desist from offline trips and transactions.

The firms are.mandated to make all necessary data available to the government.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 11:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
pope191:

I sight a sign post Ard the turn to orchid road today about Jamaican rice and you crossed my mind... hopefully I'm seeing the right place? Cos I shall b dia to have a taste of it soon grin

Yup cheesy. Only takeaway and delivery right now though
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
[quote author=eyinola post=92828846][/quote]

Can't find where they said you should stop doing offline grin

Abi na dem Uber add that one join.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 12:04am On Aug 15, 2020
northbird:

see wetin Gov post

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:52am On Aug 15, 2020
shollywendy1:
Lol
All because of the N20 they want to collect on each trip
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 6:47am On Aug 15, 2020
P0335 - Crankshaft Position Sensor A

What does this mean?
The Crankshaft Position Sensor is an Electrical Device in the Engine, used to record the rate at which the Crankshaft is spinning. The information is used by the ECM - Electronic Control Module to control the Ignition and fuel injection.

Possible causes

Faulty crankshaft position sensor
Crankshaft position sensor harness is open or shorted
Crankshaft position sensor circuit poor electrical connection
Signal plate may be damage
Starter motor may be faulty
Starting system circuit
Dead or weak battery

Possible Symptoms

Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
Possible lack/loss of Power
Engine may stall while driving

Possible Solution

After carefully run diagnosis on all possible cause and most of it were eliminated from the cause I changed the Crankshaft Position sensor and all was working.

Note:[/b]Always run a thorough diagnosis to determine the possible cause first before buying and guessing.

[b]B-Automobile Nigeria Limited

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:06am On Aug 15, 2020
deedee44:

All because of the N20 they want to collect on each trip
Lol. Dem wan shake table because of N20.
Very funny country
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 7:09am On Aug 15, 2020
northbird:

U know when things happens like this in the country. We have different versions. We have china products just as we have toks. I only saw that post from a group whatsapp. Though, i have read the original post on twitter.
Anyway, just kidding
How is it even possible not to do offlines?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by wale83: 7:34am On Aug 15, 2020
Pls I just want to know maybe I can use same inspection report for bolt and Uber. Thanks.

ATM.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2020
wale83:
Pls I just want to know maybe I can use same inspection report for bolt and Uber. Thanks.

ATM.
No.
Same reason you can’t receive an Uber request on a bolt driver app. wink

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 8:55am On Aug 15, 2020
grin

Dear uber/bolt partners this is the best time to revolt against poor/low fares.

Since the lasG said all cars must have comprehensive insurance.
If everyone partners can come together and not get a comprehensive insurance uber/bolt will log the drivers out and they will not have any income, which will force them to adjust and listen to the low fares wahala..

I wish drivers/partners can use this opportunity to let their voice be heard.

Pls copy and share on every WhatsApp group, blog, forum etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 9:10am On Aug 15, 2020
shollywendy1:
Lol

How will they know who goes on offline trips, abi dem wan install cameras inside e hailing cars now?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 9:43am On Aug 15, 2020
chillex8:

No.
Same reason you can’t receive an Uber request on a bolt driver app. wink

Simple direct and concise answer

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2020
shollywendy1:
Lol
Lol. Na Sanwo Olu buy me car wey i dey take do business or nah him dey maintain car for me. Where were they when man dey suffer looking for Job and how to make ends meet years back. All they know is to kill viable businesses with taxes and draconian laws. They ve succeeded in killing Opay, Max and Gokada. Now dem Wan come focus on Uber/Bolt. Abeg make we leave trash for Lawma. Government is saying this because they don't want to lose everybit of their N20 naira tax. They want everytrip done online so that they can collect their N20. Lagos state currently has 5 million cars on the road, which 200,000 cars is said to be commercial and Uber and Bolt has at least 10,000 of these cars on their platform. An average driver do 5 trips in a day, that is N20 X 5trips = N100. N100 multiply by 10,000 drivers = N1,000,000 on a daily as tax. Monthly and Annual taxation becomes N30,000,000 and N360,000,000 respectively, almost Half a Billion Naira Taxes coupled with operational licence fee of about N10,000,000 yearly. People are grappling to survive this Covid-19 conundrum, Jobs are lost, Companies are shutting down and downsizing. here they are making life hard for the masses. This is wrongest time to enforce these laws.
Very soon I will leave this country for them nah small time E remain.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 15, 2020
Mod
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:26am On Aug 15, 2020
Mjosh1000:
grin

Dear uber/bolt partners this is the best time to revolt against poor/low fares.

Since the lasG said all cars must have comprehensive insurance.
If everyone partners can come together and not get a comprehensive insurance uber/bolt will log the drivers out and they will not have any income, which will force them to adjust and listen to the low fares wahala..

I wish drivers/partners can use this opportunity to let their voice be heard.

Pls copy and share on every WhatsApp group, blog, forum etc

Unfortunately, only a union can force the hands of Uber and Bolt.

There is so much disunity, nonchalance amongst the thousands of drivers in Lagos.

This disarray further helps the business objectives of the E-hailing companies.

Regrettably, union leadership in Nigeria most tyms look for their selfish aims n not the interest of their members.

It's a really frustrating situation...

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2020
Who has experienced this on bolt app?

Cant accept incoming requests despite having good network. See screen shot

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by InfinityEstates: 11:04am On Aug 15, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

Reboot your phone...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

Go on airplane mode, force stop all apps and start all over again or simple one restart ur fone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Beng1234: 11:40am On Aug 15, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

If your phone is hot, put it close to the vent and turn ur AC on.
-Close apps
- reboot phones
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

many times sef and they will say I didn't confirm and deduct my activity score grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Luxurydriverng: 3:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
Beng1234:

If your phone is hot, put it close to the vent and turn ur AC on.
-Close apps
- reboot phones

I sent an inapp message and apparently it was a problem with mtn/bolt I switched to Airtel and all was fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2907) (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Nezzjnr, eipreel(f), Mewales and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.