Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (2911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4711889 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) ... (5683) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mjosh1000(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Luxurydriverng:
Who has experienced this on bolt app?

Cant accept incoming requests despite having good network. See screen shot

I think say nah only me the thing affect o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
I dey inside taxify, army guy is my driver grin angry everybody dey hustle with ehailing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 5:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
Mjosh1000:

I think say nah only me the thing affect o
the taxify i took this morning, the guy couldn't even start trip till i reach my destination
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 6:03pm On Aug 15, 2020
eyinola:
I dey inside taxify, army guy is my driver grin angry everybody dey hustle with ehailing
ehailing is a coded side hustle. My tenant don’t know I do it. If I get request in my street or very close to my street I decline. I drive far a bit to get request. Now that uber/bolt will pay 8m on every 1,000 driver. They will block drivers anyhow now to reduce the number.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2020
xana101:
ehailing is a coded side hustle. My tenant don’t know I do it. If I get request in my street or very close to my street I decline. I drive far a bit to get request. Now that uber/bolt will pay 8m on every 1,000 driver. They will block drivers anyhow now to reduce the number.
I think onnthe contrary, UberBolt will be looking to hire more drivers.
Bolt just activated my acct which I failed to complete its registration before covid struck, despite neglecting numerous emails from them to complete my registration, they activated my acct yesterday even without uploading inspection report.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Hybrid600: 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
peeps4u:

Bolt just activated my acct which I failed to complete its registration before covid struck, despite neglecting numerous emails from them to complete my registration, they activated my acct yesterday even without uploading inspection report.

Really!

@Pope191
Hope dey for your account to open eye again .....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
Avoid trips going to mowe, magboro, arepo.

Going back is war
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2020
Luxurydriverng:
Who has experienced this on bolt app?

Cant accept incoming requests despite having good network. See screen shot

I think it's has to do with bolt app, a similar thing happened to me around that time
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

I sent an inapp message and apparently it was a problem with mtn/bolt I switched to Airtel and all was fine.

I don't think it was mtn because I use Airtel

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2020
Please is any one using this Nissan Versa 2009 for Uber or Bolt. I want to know cos my friend want to use it for Uber. Thanks

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
northbird:

Going back is war

Was at magboro this morning, left early, from ipaja. After dropping rider, blew empty from there till I got to Ikeja. On my way back the traffic going towards magboro don tie wrapper.

PS: missed the turning that will take me under the bridge, had to drive like another 300m, in painful traffic to connect back to magboro.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mybad: 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinyce(m): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vision2045:
Morning brothers

I am soliciting for your assistance o....my baby suffered a relapse in treatment and had to be moved to a different baby care facility in a military baby hospital at yaba..to be honest without a dime they started emergent treatment....as at yesterday dem asked for a payment of 150k..thats after I spent close to 150k plus at a private hospital hoping all was fine .with a minimal deposit of 100k for starter.... I don run up and down make several calls even to some mfb....but was turn down as they only borrow salary earner.....

I don't like to this but I just have to man up Nd save the innocent child

Pls abeg help me ....I need your help

6581593011... Fcmb
Thanks God bless

We Pray healing for your child. May the Almighty God restore her health in Jesus name.
Amen!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vision2045:
Morning brothers

I am soliciting for your assistance o....my baby suffered a relapse in treatment and had to be moved to a different baby care facility in a military baby hospital at yaba..to be honest without a dime they started emergent treatment....as at yesterday dem asked for a payment of 150k..thats after I spent close to 150k plus at a private hospital hoping all was fine .with a minimal deposit of 100k for starter.... I don run up and down make several calls even to some mfb....but was turn down as they only borrow salary earner.....

I don't like to this but I just have to man up Nd save the innocent child

Pls abeg help me ....I need your help

6581593011... Fcmb

Thanks God bless

So sorry bro

I'm just seeing this. God will heal her.

I don't have 100k oh. But is it possible that we bill ourselves to achieve this?

Maybe 20 people bring 5k
Or 100 people bring 1k(I don't think we are up to 100 here)

Can we do this, everyone? sad, Please..

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
northbird:

Going back is war
I regretted leaving the island today, mainland work is somehow.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2020
izzou:

So sorry bro

I don't have 100k oh. But is it possible that we bill ourselves to achieve this?

Maybe 20 people bring 5k

Yes, let’s do this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
izzou:

So sorry bro

Maybe 20 people bring 5k

Yeah, sure. At all at all na whinch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2020
Babadee1900:
Yes, let’s do this.

Gentlelife50:

Yeah, sure. At all at all na whinch

Thanks baba

17 more to go... Please sad
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2020
izzou:

Thanks baba

Am down.... but do we need to post am.

Boss abeg PM me your digits.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by suco01(m): 11:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
izzou:

Thanks baba

How do I do this?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2020
Something happened this night

Around 7:45, I was on my way to drop off a ride at sangisha, I got another request, rider is at ikosi going to Ikeja(long pickup). That was going to be the last trip of the day for me.

I drove to the PU point, the rider a female was at a bar, a called and told her that I have arrived, she said she was coming, I can actually see her where she was sat. She wasn't making any money to stand up, after while I called her again, she didn't pick up, but she came to the car and I asked me exercise more patience for that she would soon be ready...I said okay.

Her friend came and sat at the back seat, waiting for the other girl, later the other came back and said that they are not going that I shouldn't be angry with them(that the people that ordered the ride are not ready). She immediately cancelled the ride. I just left not happy tho.

I was now heading home, when I was close to the express, I got a call from one of the girls that she forgot her spectranet wifi in my car, I told her I will check, I looked at the back seat and saw it. In my mind I was like God don catch this wicked girls. One of the girls called me, asking to park and tell them where I am so they can come collect the wifi, I told her I'm on my home already (naso the girl begin shout for me oooh, naso I change am for am cut call) another girl called and was begging me not to be angry) I cut the call again and wasn't picking their calls, she started sending text messages me to please bring it for them that they will pay for the fare.

To cut the long story short, I told her to meet me at ogba to collect her modem(make I stress am small), she came with a cabu cabu. I made her to listen to my small sermon(on why you should be nice to people) grin before handing the modem back to her.

17 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
Blackbishop:

He dropped he's Account details, let's send him what we can
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 4:09am On Aug 16, 2020
Blackbishop:

No sir.

Just send it to him directly... God bless

suco01:

How do I do this?

He posted his details.

Just send him the amount. God bless you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by themonk(m): 4:40am On Aug 16, 2020
I want to buy 2007 corrolla for Uber/Taxify, with the recent regulation that said vehicles of the last 5 years will this still be a good move?

Which and which regulations will affect the business?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Blackbishop(m): 4:40am On Aug 16, 2020
izzou:

No sir.

Just send it to him directly... God bless

He posted his details.

Just send him the amount. God bless you

Sorry I mean vision to PM me his digits
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Funjosh(m): 5:10am On Aug 16, 2020
toomush:
Something happened this night

Around 7:45, I was on my way to drop off a ride at sangisha, I got another request, rider is at ikosi going to Ikeja(long pickup). That was going to be the last trip of the day for me.

I drove to the PU point, the rider a female was at a bar, a called and told her that I have arrived, she said she was coming, I can actually see her where she was sat. She wasn't making any money to stand up, after while I called her again, she didn't pick up, but she came to the car and I asked me exercise more patience for that she would soon be ready...I said okay.

Her friend came and sat at the back seat, waiting for the other girl, later the other came back and said that they are not going that I shouldn't be angry with them(that the people that ordered the ride are not ready). She immediately cancelled the ride. I just left not happy tho.

I was now heading home, when I was close to the express, I got a call from one of the girls that she forgot her spectranet wifi in my car, I told her I will check, I looked at the back seat and saw it. In my mind I was like God don catch this wicked girls. One of the girls called me, asking to park and tell them where I am so they can come collect the wifi, I told her I'm on my home already (naso the girl begin shout for me oooh, naso I change am for am cut call) another girl called and was begging me not to be angry) I cut the call again and wasn't picking their calls, she started sending text messages me to please bring it for them that they will pay for the fare.

To cut the long story short, I told her to meet me at ogba to collect her modem(make I stress am small), she came with a cabu cabu. I made her to listen to my small sermon(on why you should be nice to people) grin before handing the modem back to her.

I like this.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 5:13am On Aug 16, 2020
themonk:
I want to buy 2007 corrolla for Uber/Taxify, with the recent regulation that said vehicles of the last 5 years will this still be a good move?

Which and which regulations will affect the business?

No regulations on car model by the LASG. Corolla 07 is very good. Follow instructions of your operator ( Bolt/Uber) and you will b fine.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by themonk(m): 5:48am On Aug 16, 2020
northbird:

No regulations on car model by the LASG. Corolla 07 is very good. Follow instructions of your operator ( Bolt/Uber) and you will b fine.
Thanks bro,
Will the recent regulation have significant effect on the business?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 6:09am On Aug 16, 2020
peeps4u:

After this peeps4u great testimony. My friend pope191's lawyer storms bolt office to interogate them on why pope191's bolt account is still suspended.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by computerglobal(m): 7:19am On Aug 16, 2020

Comprehensive Vehicle History Report..

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Custom Duty Verification

Verify The Authenticity of your documents

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

Call/Sms/Whatsapp (Vin/chassis) to +234 - 806 -036 - 5068

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:28am On Aug 16, 2020
shollywendy1:
Gurus of offlines. The like of slamstanlee, chucsmoore, pope etc.
LASG said offline trip is prohibited ooo.
Lol
Dey should get a device to detect offline trips na grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 7:59am On Aug 16, 2020
themonk:
Thanks bro,
Will the recent regulation have significant effect on the business?

Not at all. Infact it has legalized d biz .

No rogue elements of d VIO can harass any driver now. All the required details are in public domain.

What I await now is the entrance of the third app, then the jostle for drivers and riders begin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2908) (2909) (2910) (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) ... (5683) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Johnnybegood12, Littlejay(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.