Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725698 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
deedee44:

With a befitting price, drivers will grab it in no time. HP doesn't have to be 3 million+ , if the previous driver has paid up to 1.5m out of the initial 3m+ , owner can spend out of it to put the car back in shape and put it back on HP at a price below 2m
100%

How about a corolla in used privately for 5yrs, how much do you think would be ok for HP. Present Millage is within 160k-170k.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2020
izzou:

What if the previous driver had paid 250k? grin

You know how drivers are skeptical about taking a Naija used on HP
Owners should due proper findings also b4 giving car either on rental or HP to driver's.

No b everybody get body for this hustle ooh... The job of an availing driver is very demanding because you've to deal with all kinds of human from all walks of life, from mental unstable persons to olosho, corporate people to market women, agboros to Commissioner even to the upper class in the society... Even to foreigner and criminals. These are the kinds of people an ehailing driver should prepare to meet every day h/s sets out on the daily. So one needs to be at his/her rigjt frame of mind to handle these accordingly.

Modify.
The best thing is, don't accept any mistake or excuse in the first 3-6months especially if car is a dir tok.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
davit:
Oya Pope191 come finish your tutorial ọ!

grin grin grin
Boss why my? My server do hang

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Blinking44:

My contact is on my bio, .
Car was bought Toks 1.7
All documents collected,
The Car is very clean.
I'm giving it out for a reasonable price.,,
How about your preference for driver's residence?
Sb needs your contact and he's not on NairaLand
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by davit: 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2020
Abeg come báck here joor. Server wey dey use 5G network.
pope191:

grin grin grin
Boss why my? My server do hang

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2020
MrHeff:
Thanks a lot. But which one is ovens ooo. Genuinely lost as to that slang lol

It's tips ur render to ur riders after service, either by cash or kindness for the sake of humanity... for example, if u go to madam Rad place now to fix a car and when they r done bringing ur car back to life, they may choose to help u clean your dashboard, guage ur tyres (by first pressing it, to check the softness) or insect injector cleaner into ur fuel tank just to make sure ur fuel supply is adequate without any clog, resistant or entanglement. You didn't pay for such service, but a way to keep you satisfy and happy for service rendered. Please is that a bad thing? Is that not one of the best way to keep ur customers to keep reaching out to you, when they need ur service? Customer satisfaction can never b underestimated, do all you can in ur little way to make sure that ur final consumer enjoy your service. Then and only then can we say sevice rended is at optimal.

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2020
davit:
Abeg come báck here joor. Server wey dey use 5G network.

Ha, u won put me for wahala abi cheesy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2020
jaymejate:

I don't know why some riders will insist on the driver cancelling the request. Is it the drivers fault they requested a ride?
Funny
The worst is on uber where high cancellation can lead to driver losing his account permanently and again you can't cancel without getting to PU else your cancellation rate will keep increasing.

So what i do is accept request with PU distance =<2.0km
, its better for my activity scores to reduce than my cancellation rate increase.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
MrHeff:
What car make and model can you recommend boss?
Civic
Elantra

Sanwo Olu’s boys pay extra attention to corollas.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Eizenburg: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
pope191:

It's tips ur render to ur riders after service, either by cash or kindness for the sake of humanity... for example, if u go to madam Rad place now to fix a car and when they r done bringing ur car back to life, they may choose to help u clean your dashboard, guage ur tyres (by first pressing it, to check the softness) or insect injector cleaner into ur fuel tank just to make sure ur fuel supply is adequate without any clog, resistant or entanglement. You didn't pay for such service, but a way to keep you satisfy and happy for service rendered. Please is that a bad thing? Is that not one of the best way to keep ur customers to keep reaching out to you, when they need ur service? Customer satisfaction can never b underestimated, do all you can in ur little way to make sure that ur final consumer enjoy your service. Then and only then can we say sevice rended is at optimal.

POPE!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2020
mrjaydee:

Dont take this advice
grin grin grin ovens nid to be lighted angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2020
Crvrider:

I think the problem started way after the offer. Didn't want to be a bother.

Haba na. You? Bother?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2020

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
deedee44:

They're just doing their job, they have to confirm that it's your engine you're driving out with
grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by radautoworks: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
pope191:

Na dis kin tutorial you come put me inside abi grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
This is another mrjaydee, the legendary and now retired uber boxer

Dovehorizon:

Lolz, that route u wanna take, trust me I would be the last person to fight dirty with you. Nahhh, that's not my forte.
I dont hide behind my keypad to do that, incase u wanna put your money where your mouth is, let's meet at a designated place. Set the time and I will be there.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
MrHeff:
we haven't discussed it yet. The sponsor actually is my sister. Told her I wanted to make findings first, then we'd talk specifics after. We'll talk about it tomorrow though.

Any advice on how much will be feasible to remit weekly and duration? Also the aim is to make some little change for myself on the side after fulfilling my official obligations. I'm not looking for a meal ticket and I want to earn the car with my own sweat.

If the 09 cost isn't too much from 05, and if your sister isn't placing too much interest on it, go for 09. You never can tell what will be the fate of 03-06 in few years in terms of Uberbolt car specs.

Only take 09 if the conditions I stated are in play.
Besides, 09 are better looking than 03-06/07 ones

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
Eizenburg:

POPE!!!!!!!

Yes! Yes!! The Federal Minister of Oven warns that over lighters... I rest my case
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
radautoworks:

Na dis kin tutorial you come put me inside abi grin

No ooo grin I'm just looking for d best way to illustrate without distortion

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SaintHilary(m): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
pope191:

grin grin grin grin grin
This guy na clown grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by izzou(m): 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
pope191:

undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shollywendy1(m): 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
pope191:

I used to think heaven is not sure for me before, but with this your post. I get hope of making heaven.
I need to call heaven for your case right away.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Slazim: 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
northbird:

Basic troubleshooting.

Check the brake fluid level. If low, top up wt a trustworthy brand of fluid.

Physically inspect the brake pads, if it's worn out.

If yes, get a mech to replace it.

Continual use of worn out brake pads will damage your brake discs overtime....
Thank
Ok, thanks.
I checked the fluid yesterday and its at the maximum level. Will have the brakes physically inspected.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
One more leap at this .... grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrjaydee(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
peeps4u:
This is another mrjaydee, the legendary and now retired uber boxer

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
shollywendy1:

I used to think heaven is not sure for me before, but with this your post. I get hope of making heaven.
I need to call heaven for your case right away.

Boss nah u say make I no work today, so it's a Jonzing time

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2020
izzou:

undecided

Izzou my man my interest grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by pope191: 6:11pm On Sep 13, 2020
SaintHilary:

grin grin grin grin grin
This guy na clown grin grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by promskid28: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2020
wale83:
Yes

Please how much is it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by odimbannamdi(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
Eizenburg:

This would only work if his suggested timeline aligns with the owner’s timeline also. Suggesting the car to be bought seems like a reasonable Consideration, seeing as it is going to be his in the long run.

True though. Maybe i will be the one to state the repayment timeline
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Crvrider: 7:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
radautoworks:

Haba na. You? Bother?

Thanks for the gesture, honestly, you warmed my heart. Will probably take advantage of the end of year offer. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ekehopp: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2020
Felicity0001:

The worst is on uber where high cancellation can lead to driver losing his account permanently and again you can't cancel without getting to PU else your cancellation rate will keep increasing.

So what i do is accept request with PU distance =<2.0km
, its better for my activity scores to reduce than my cancellation rate increase.

Technically PU distance =<2.0km means at most 10 minutes abi?

And what would you say is worst cancellation rate on Uber that leads to permanent blocking...15% ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3004) (3005) (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: IFSHR and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.