Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (3008) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4714697 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3005) (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) ... (5684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2020
ekehopp:

Technically PU distance =<2.0km means at most 10 minutes abi?

And what would you say is worst cancellation rate on Uber that leads to permanent blocking...15% ?
15% ke?!! The last time my cancellation rate got to 7% my account was suspended with a serious warning.

15% ke!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Perkins1: 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2020
pope191:

It's tips ur render to ur riders after service, either by cash or kindness for the sake of humanity... for example, if u go to madam Rad place now to fix a car and when they r done bringing ur car back to life, they may choose to help u clean your dashboard, guage ur tyres (by first pressing it, to check the softness) or insect injector cleaner into ur fuel tank just to make sure ur fuel supply is adequate without any clog, resistant or entanglement. You didn't pay for such service, but a way to keep you satisfy and happy for service rendered. Please is that a bad thing? Is that not one of the best way to keep ur customers to keep reaching out to you, when they need ur service? Customer satisfaction can never b underestimated, do all you can in ur little way to make sure that ur final consumer enjoy your service. Then and only then can we say sevice rended is at optimal.

Is this Pope?!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2020
Felicity0001:

100%

How about a corolla in used privately for 5yrs, how much do you think would be ok for HP. Present Millage is within 160k-170k.

It depends on the year of manufacture and how sound the car is with regards to engine, transmission and body.
Check out how much used cars in similar condition are being sold on jiji n co then add around 70% profit

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:41am On Sep 14, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:31am On Sep 14, 2020
E be things angry

***they are not mine

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abefeabebi(m): 8:36am On Sep 14, 2020
Babadee1900:
E be things angry

***they are not mine
Please how much it's take to do this driver tag @MOT
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jaymejate: 8:38am On Sep 14, 2020
I thought they cancelled drivers badge already because Hackney permit is already in place?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 8:45am On Sep 14, 2020
abefeabebi:

Please how much it's take to do this driver tag @MOT
Thanks
I have no idea bro.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 9:06am On Sep 14, 2020
Have they opened the road linking oregun road to ikorudu road?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by IFSHR: 9:10am On Sep 14, 2020
toomush:
Have they opened the road linking oregun road to ikorudu road?

If u mean ojota ...yes
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toomush(m): 9:14am On Sep 14, 2020
IFSHR:

If u mean ojota ...yes

Yes, ojota. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by peeps4u: 9:50am On Sep 14, 2020
Babadee1900:
E be things angry

***they are not mine

This is just multiple levy; from driver's licence to lasdri, to hackney permit and this tag.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 2zona(m): 9:58am On Sep 14, 2020
[quote author=Macsjebs post=93900490][/quote]
How much is this going for with delivery to lekki
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 14, 2020
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 10:22am On Sep 14, 2020
@ babadee, I thought they said d governor has cancelled the vehicle tag since hackney permit is also required.

Someone mentioned an official from the MOT said this on a radio program.

Baba Abeg update us.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2020
I’ve been trying to upload my vehicles inspection report for bolt. Can’t see how. Please any help please.
I’ve gone to my portal and document still upload not showing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 11:03am On Sep 14, 2020
So bolt now has stops like uber grin grin, was surprise to see comfirm 1st stop and processed to final stop yesterday
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2020
eyinola:
So bolt now has stops like uber grin grin, was surprise to see comfirm 1st stop and processed to final stop yesterday

It’s been there for a while now... a lot of people have no idea about it but I believe when they do, Na there wahala go de... trust bolt riders to over-do. grin

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 11:17am On Sep 14, 2020
northbird:
@ babadee, I thought they said d governor has cancelled the vehicle tag since hackney permit is also required.

Someone mentioned an official from the MOT said this on a radio program.

Baba Abeg update us.
Boss I’m equally surprised to see that some people have gone ahead to process theirs. I think the problem here is communication or over sabi on some drivers part.

Though Bolt still has it as one of the requirements but the red xx sign that indicates it as compulsory before has been removed, now optional.

This Pedpa people or whatever they call themselves are not helping matters, they are just using the whole thing to promote their mykab app.

Ordinary lasdri I never collect, na driver badge I go come collect
See the route tag sef grin make govt just say you have to paste it on your car grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by northbird: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2020
Babadee1900:
Boss I’m equally surprised to see that some people have gone ahead to process theirs. I think the problem here is communication or over sabi on some drivers part.

Though Bolt still has it as one of the requirements but the red xx sign that indicates it as compulsory before has been removed, now optional.

This Pedpa people or whatever they call themselves are not helping matters, they are just using the whole thing to promote their mykab app.

Ordinary lasdri I never collect, na driver badge I go come collect
See the route tag sef grin make govt just say you have to paste it on your car grin

Baba , like those Ajah buses grin....

Some people self, I thought they said 90 days... Wc one b first to submit exam scripts.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by donfortune48(m): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2020
northbird:

Baba , like those Ajah buses grin....

Some people self, I thought they said 90 days... Wc one b first to submit exam scripts.

You'll not come and go and collect your own now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sakamanjeh99(m): 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
Abuja bolt/uber driver presently protesting in abj for price review

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nwizu042: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
Mehn, Na cry remain. The traffic at oyingbo approaching carter bridge is crazy.
Guys avoid oyingbo/murtala Muhammad way...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gbengais(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hi Lagos, I need a good car that matches uber's specification for use. Anyone ready to hand over his/her car to me for uber or bolt should mail me here for further discussion on terms.

Regards.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eyinola: 3:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
nwizu042:
Mehn, Na cry remain. The traffic at oyingbo approaching carter bridge is crazy.
Guys avoid oyingbo/murtala Muhammad way...
I just pass thr, my rider almost cry cos trip was on surge..that traffic is terrible, make i dey face mainland back
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 3:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
izzou:

Ohh, and there's more smiley

Learn to understand how the Map works. You can start now. When you take a bike or a bus, use the map and see how it directs you

The app in itself is straightforward. The challenge in the job is mostly how to drive and survive here. So you need to be smart...very smart angry

Do not park anyhow in Lagos. If you aren't sure about anywhere, ask people around. Don't make U-turns anyhow...Be very observant. grin

Obey traffic laws, signs and lights even if it's 12 midnight. Remember, all traffic personnels are out there to eat you...So protect your pocket with all thy might

Do not drag lanes with other road users,...at least not all the time. Learn to protect your car from scratches. undecided

Learn to make friends with other drivers. Whenever you get to a gathering of the brethren, make friends. You'll be surprised how much you can learn from them in a short while cool

Also, when you go to your mechanic for a repair or anything, don't just drop the car and walk away. Observe what he's doing. With the right tools, you'll be able to repair that fault again and save money.

Learn to carry out minor repairs on your cars... little repairs like changing serpentine belt, brake pads can be done by you. Get the right spanners and you'll be fine. You can get spares of these items in your trunk.. Brake pads are about 1k to 2k... Serpentine belt is not up to 1k

Sincerely, you'll be fine...Above all, pray to God oh..Na only am fit help us smiley
unfortunately, felicity0001 didn't pay attention to the bolded
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Felicity0001: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
1daboi:
unfortunately, felicity0001 didn't pay attention to the bolded
Bros how na... Abeg as i dey like dis now enh I dey find my 40k wey lost so no just provoke me oooh gringrin

Modify: Problem has be resolved.

Meanwhile, wat is Bolt trying to say here... Why didn't they send me a mail instead a WhatsApp message. Is that how they do their registration now?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2020
grin grin

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mistadayo(m): 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
Please how much is Toyota Corolla 07 wheel bearing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Babadee1900(m): 7:43pm On Sep 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Lush100(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
Her observation the same as business

Babadee1900:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3005) (3006) (3007) (3008) (3009) (3010) (3011) ... (5684) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jpworld(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.